Remember [BxB] (Completed)

By MonetPill

Sequel to the book "The Artist." Oh Sangwoo stands high as CEO of his fathers shipping company, managing his... More

Remember
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
Birthday Special!
-5-
-6-
Authors Note!!!!
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
Birthday Special Part 2!
-12-
-13-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24- [end!?]
Extraaaa!!!
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side Story 5

-14-

139 7 0
By MonetPill

[Kim Jinsoo]

"Sangwoo that's no-"

"I know what I'm doing!"

I shook my head as I see Sangwoo attempt to assemble a new easel that I purchased. I knew how to set it up, but Sangwoo insisted that he'd help me set it up.

"How does this screw—" he attempts to put the screw into the wrong easel hole. "Ugrhh..."

I walked over and took the screw from his hands. "Let me handle this, I'm a professional after all."

He narrows his eyes. "Are you calling unprofessional?"

I looked to the side and tilted my head to the right. "Maybe, maybe not."

I put the screw within the correct hole and assembled the easel with ease ( :) ). Sangwoo stood behind me, salty but his insignificance to the project at hand.

"It's fine Sangwoo, I've worked with hundred of these, you shouldn't be too hard on yourself."

He shakes his head. "It's not that. It's the fact that you called me unprofessional."

I blinked. "Huh?"

He turns around, crossing his arms like a child. "I'm hurt. How could you ever hurt my feelings so badly."

My mouth gaped open in fake surprised. "Oh how will I ever repay you back for such horrible thing I have caused?"

I begin to giggle. Sangwoo turns back around and walks up to me.

"Hmm, I have some ideas..."

I blinked. "Wh-Wha—"

He swooped his arms below and and pulled me up. "S-Sangwoo! What are yo-"

He plots me down info the couch, setting me down fairly rough.

"Hey, that hurt..."

His expression shift into worry. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, "I'll be fine. But, what are you doing?"

He glances down at my chest and back up. "You said that you wanted to pay me back?" I giggled and out my hands onto his chest. "That was a joke Sangwoo."

He shakes his head and lets out a suspicious laugh. "Too late now."

"Wh-Wha—!"

He pulled my legs over his shoulders and come down onto my face.

"I've dreamed of this for a long time..."

I started to blush at the position we're in.

"S-Sangwoo what are you talking about?"

He leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead, "just watch." He pulls back and begin to unbutton his shirt. I quickly realize the situation and spring up.

"W-wait Sangwoo, I don't know if we should do this so soon."

He pauses, "do you want to do it?"

I stop. Do I really want to do it?

"I—"

"We don't have to if you don't want to," Sangwoo says, stopping himself from unbuttoning his shirt.

"I'll wait til you comfortable with me."

He proceeds to get off me but out of an unusual instinct, I pulled him back. He fell backwards and fell on top of me, catching himself inches away from my face.

"I-I'd like to do it," I whispered.

His eyes widen. "What did you say?"

I took a deep breath in and looked away. "I'd like to do it..."

"I can't really hear you, can you speak louder?"

I slapped him lightly on his chest.

"Okay, okay, I get the hint. I guess we'll just start..."

-
*woooo hooooo, were just gonna cut to the chase!*
-
*after*

"You know, I haven't seen you like that in years."

I blush and turn away from him. "Y-Yea, I know."

I felt him turn over to that his chest touched my bare back.

"I love you, you know that?"

I sighed and elbowed him in his stomach. "I'm tired, leave me alone"

He lets out a grunt and puts his right arm over my shoulder. "Okay, I'll let you sleep."

He takes a deep breath in and let's it out, the airflow hitting the back of my neck. I shivered, and rubbed my arms.

"You cold?"

I nodded, realizing that I only had underwear on.

"Here," he handed me his shirt from under his coat. "It'll keep you warm for the meantime."

I took it and examined it. "I felt like you did something to this shirt."

He shook his head, "it was on me, I gave it to you. That's it."

I out it on reluctantly and layer back down onto his arm. It was indeed warm, long enough to go down to my mid thighs. He put his arm around my stomach and we both managed to fall asleep peacefully together.

_______________

I slowly opened my eyes, letting the light sing he room hit my face. Outside showed the darkness of the sky.

I glanced at my clock on the nightstand to see it was 12:46.

I blink again to realize I was in my bed. Odd considering both Sangwoo and I were on the couch. Speaking of Sangwoo, where was he?

I stood up from my bed, cold wood planks touching my feet as I made my way to my living room. I peaked outside the door to see it deserted, no Sangwoo in sight.

"Sangwoo?"

I walked out, the cold air hitting my open legs.

His belongings weren't here anymore. I can only assume he left while I was asleep. I still wore his shirt though.

The thought made my heart warm slightly.

I made my way to my kitchen and microwaved myself some hot tea, and sat at my window sill staring at the city. It was bright tonight, moon on full display.

The streets weren't too crowded as usual and the slights if the city shined bright into the night sky. I slumped down and let out a sigh. 'Why can't life be this peaceful?'

I felt a buzz coming from my phone on the counter. I placed my hot mug down and glanced at the laminated screen.

'Are you awake?'

I smiled and walked back to my seat near the window. 'Of course.'

He started typing. 'Sorry I left without you knowing. I didn't want to wake you up.'

I felt my face heat up slightly. 'You left your shirt with me. I'll give it back tomorrow.'

"No keep it, I have plenty anyway.'

I felt my heart skip a beat. The fact that he wants me to keep his shirt is causing my inner youth to thrive.

'Okay, whatever you say.'

I out my phone down to look at the streets once again. Still deserted, but filled with lights.

Buzz.

'I'm going to have to go to sleep, just got back from something important.'

I blinked.

'Okay, sleep well.'

I turned off my phone and began to squeal quietly. It's odd to me how we managed to pick up after everything happened. To be honest, I think I can just forget what happened right?

I suddenly started to feel doubt. 'Maybe he'll leave me again...'

I shake my head. He wouldn't possibly try and make that mistake again right? Maybe I'm just being too gullible?

I looked behind me at the cabinet where my pills rest. Should I?

Out of instinct, I got up from my seat and made my way to the cabinet. I stopped. I didn't need them for th least week because of him, but now I need them because of him?

I rub my head and decided that it wasn't worth it. But was it really worth it?

I closed my eyes and massaged my head.

Maybe I just need sleep. I opened them to look across the room to see my calendar. My moms memorial is coming up. I haven't visited her since last year. Mainly because I couldn't get over the guilt that rested deep within my heart from that day.

Her tombstone lay right next to my dad's. I guess it would've been the best place to put her, since she loved him so much.

I sighed and rubbed the sudden tear that fell down.

What do I do now?

_______________

[Oh Sangwoo]

"You left him?" Jae asked, sitting at my desk.

"I had to! Something came up," I mumbled. I could feel Jae's eyes roll.

"So? You should've told him that you were going to leave! Maybe he feels sad thinking you didn't want to stay with him."

I roll my eyes. "I gave him my shirt okay! He looked good in it for your information."

"I didn't want to hear that information douchebag."

I scoff. "Well, you don't know what's it like to balance work life with your love life."

"Yea, but I bet I'd be better than you."

I hit his shoulder playfully. "Bet."

He smirks at me. "Bet."

I fall backwards on the bed. "Anyway, I already texted him good night. He seems to be fine."

Jae spins around in the chair. "Well, that's good I guess. But what made you give him your shirt?"

I pulled my head up. "We fucked."

Jae looked like he choked on his own breath. "What!?"

I nodded, "we did. Plus, he asked for it."

Amazed, Jae shook his head vigorously. "That's impossible! Like anyone could ever have sex with you!"

"Well, he did. And he's the only one."

Jae puts his hand on his chin. "I suppose. You're usually all mean to people who call you slightly attractive."

I narrow my eyes. "Because it reminds me of my dad."

Jae puts his hands up. "Yea Yea, I got it."

He lets out a sigh and places his elbows on his knees. "So, you leave in a week. How you going to tell Jin?"

I felt my heart sink at the though. "I totally forgot I was leaving. Maybe tomorrow I'll explain."

I don't know why, but it hurt to think Jin and I separated after everything we managed to get through. It... hurt.

"Well, you better get it done soon. Maybe even just move here," Jae suggested.

My eyes widen. "I could. But that'll mean I'll lose my business."

Jae lets out a scoff. "You really think your business is more important than the love of your life?"

I blinked. "No, Jin is more important to me. It's just nice to know I can use my money to spoil him."

Jae nods. "Jin doesn't make a lot of money, despite being a model for magazines. He doesn't even model professionally, they tell him to pose because his art movement."

I turn to look at Jae. "What?"

"It's hard for him, I know," Jae says, "I've seen it all happen."

I made my way to the edge of the bed. "What happened while I was gone?"

Jae lets out a sigh. "I know I shouldn't be telling you this, but I guess since you're here I might as well.

"When Jin's career started to kick off, everyone went crazy just to be his client. They wanted his art style within their homes, willing to pay thousands for one painting."

I stayed silent. I knew this already.

"The dark side of it was that he didn't even get the money. The auctions were given the money and only the scraps were given to Jin. I was at an auction a year ago for one of his paintings. They announced the winner and handed two hundred thousand in cash."

My eyes widen. "Really? That's a lot."

Jae nodded. "Yea, that's what I thought. At that moment all I could think about is how much Jin could've got. But to realize that he didn't get anything but a thousand or two made me pretty angry.

"So I stopped going to the auctions. Eventually, they needed more attention and posted Jin on the magazine."

I felt some anger rise inside of me. "So, Jin didn't make any money off of the auctions?"

Jae nods. "Yup."

I felt my anger rise higher. "That's not fair!"

Jae went to put a hand on my shoulder, "shush, it's almost one."

I let out an agitated sigh. "He's barely living from what I can tell. I need to give him all I can now."

"I don't know Sangwoo, Jin seems to be occupied mentally," Jae says scratching his neck.

I turn to him, curious. "What?"

He froze and sits stiff. "O-oh, never mind. I should probably get home."

He stands up and grabs his coat. "I'll see you tomorrow. We can get breakfast together with Jin if he wants."

I nodded. "Kay, meet you then."

He leaves and shuts the door softly.

Then I wonder, 'what is wrong with Jin?'

_________

A/n

Sorry guys for the late update!

It's not the greatest of works but I do hope you enjoyed. I have the bug PSAT's to do this week so updating might be harder than usual.

Do not worry though! I will work my hardest for this!

-b.b.

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 329 8
This is the story of a couple who have to learn to love each other all over again for different reasons. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung were so very...
22.7K 1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...
53.1K 1.7K 44
[complete] "Are you mine?" he asked as he started rolling his hips back and forth, the friction sending me into euphoria. I moaned. "I'm all yours...
7.2K 505 20
BOOK 2 - a continuation because wattpad only allows a maximum of 200 chapters per book. Please DO NOT read this book if you haven't read book 1. Here...