The Gentle Giant

By Midnighthunger

I look down at the frail frame of the girl. I unlatched her cage and nudged her with my foot. It seems cruel... More

Please Read!
Axel
Hazel
Cheap
Preparations
Hands
Blue
Blue's Food
Stand
Forget
Care
Hairbrush
Truth
Cuddles
Dinner
Like me
Kara
Home
Live with it.
Change
Minx
Kiss
Cage
Perfect
Play
Lower
Maybe
Laundry
Sleep
Routine
My sub
Punishment
Title
Equal
Doll
Cake
Cane
Fingers
Moment
Bake
Always
Fit
Dream
Love
Order
Adeline
Ten Thousand Miles
Truck
Fire
Epilogue

Sale

24.9K 686 206
By Midnighthunger

Axel's POV

I sigh, putting my dad's truck into park. I look up at the house, taking a deep breath. I play with my phone in my hand, my mind replaying the recent text message I received in concern to Hazel.

After not even a single comment or question about Hazel, someone wants to meet her. I had a long day at work and would rather not do this now, but they seemed anxious and I don't want to scare away any potential buyers.

It's already five, so I don't have any time to procrastinate with her. I said we would be at the coffee shop at six and I know it's going to be a struggle to get Hazel ready.

"Master!" Hazel grins up at me as I walk into the house. Chicken broth wafts through the house and I hum at the smell.

"Hey, Hazel," I greet her, patting her on the head hesitantly.

"You're back early," my dad observes, checking the clock. I nod, awkwardly stuffing my hands into my pockets.

"Yes... someone was interested in meeting Hazel... I thought it would be good to just do it today." I glance down at her. I can't quiet read her. I can tell she is disappointed, but I also think she is slightly excited to meet her potential future dominant. "We should leave soon. I said we would be there at six," I say carefully.

Hazel nods and looks over at my dad. I can tell he isn't happy about my decision, but it's my decision to make.

Hazel is quiet while I get her ready. "Is he nice?" She asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts as I finish up brushing her hair.

"Oh... yeah," I lie, having no idea as to who is are actually meeting. She'll be much calmer if I tell her this, probably in a much better mood too.

The better mood she is in, the better chance that this dominant will want her.

"Am I going to wear this?" She asks me, squirming as I brush her hair.

"Uh yeah..." I say, not sure what else she would wear.

"Do you think I look okay in it? You don't think he'll think I'm ugly?" She asks and a slight smile comes onto my face. As if anyone could think she is ugly.

"It will be fine." I'm not spending money on a dress or something when I don't even know if she'll sell. I don't want to spend any extra money on her if I don't have to.

I leave her on the bathroom counter, going to check my phone as I hear it buzz. It's not the dominant, so I leave it be to go finish with Hazel.

"I'm so nervous," I hear her say.

"You look beautiful," my dad compliments her and I hear her sigh heavily.

"Do you think they'll like me?"

"I don't know how anyone couldn't...so you're excited to meet this new dominant?" My dad asks her sighing loudly.

"He could be the one... and I mean if Master doesn't want me...Do you think it will be magical? Like he'll fall in love with me at first sight?"

"I sure hope so, Sugar. How about we get you into something a little more special though?" He asks her and I back track down the hall a bit.

He carries her into his bedroom and I creep forward, wincing as the floor boards creek under my weight. My size makes it hard to sneak around.

I hear Hazel gasp, "It's beautiful. Are you sure?"

"It was Kara's, but I think she'd want you to have it." My heart melts a little. He dresses and helps her stand up as she looks over herself in the mirror.

A smile etches its way across her face as she smoothed the dress down. The floor creaks under me and her head snaps over towards me.

"Look, Master!" She says, trying to walk over to me. She strips a little and my dad holds her up, so she doesn't crash into the floor.

She blushes deeply and lets him set her down on the floor. She gets up on her knees, displaying the dress out to me. She'll be cold, but she probably won't even care.

"Are you ready?" She nods and lifts her arms up to me, anxious for me to carry her. I sigh and pick her up, setting her onto my hip. "Well, I guess we will see you later." All my dad does is nod to me.

"Bye, Hazel." He reaches over and massages the back of her head for a moment. She smiles at him and leans over to hug him, almost making me drop her in the process.

————

We get to the coffee shop a few minutes early, just like I wanted. The dominant we are meeting knows that she is crippled, but I don't want to display that right off the bat though. Getting here early makes it so the dominant doesn't have to see me carry her in.

I carry her of course, the dress she's wearing is far too short for her to crawl in. She's not my submissive, but I won't subject her to perverted gazes.

I set her down and tell her to stay, she nods her head and fiddles around with her fingers, looking around earnestly.

"I'm gonna order... do you want a hot coco?" I ask her, feeling guilty as I'm about to turn away. She's excited, but this whole thing has been hard on her. Some hot coco might smooth things over.

"Yes please!" She grins, clasping her hands together happily at the prospect of a warm drink.

"I'll be back," I grumble, looking around the nearly empty coffee shop for a dominant matching the guys description.

No one comes in until I'm seated back with Hazel. He looks around the room and his eyes find mine. A charismatic smile spreads over his face and he confidently walks over to us.

"Axel?" He asks, reaching out and giving me a handshake as I stand up to greet him.

"Yes, Chad?" I ask him and he nods, his eyes drawing down to a blushing Hazel. She sips quietly on her drink, her cheeks flaming red.

"Oh and you must be Hazel," he says with a light chuckle, reaching over and patting her on her head. Hazel blushes even deeper and timidly looks up at him through her lashes. "What a beauty!" He compliments, still staring at her as he slides into our booth.

"It's so nice to meet you both. I'm glad you could meet so soon. I was very anxious to meet with you, Hazel." He looks to her, giving her another charismatic grin.

For some reason the grin rubs me the wrong way.

He's young and polished, but something about him seems greasy... sleazy.

I'll have to make sure he pays in cash.

He's well dressed, defiantly handsome. I can see why Hazel is so flustered by him. He appears to be a young entrepreneur.

"So you're looking for a submissive?" I ask him and he snaps his gaze away from her for a moment.

"Hmmm?" He asks, not seeming to have heard me. I repeat my question and his smile widens and he nods. "Yes and she seems to just fit the bill perfectly. How long until you'll sell?" He asks me, making my brows raise in surprise.

He's barely sat down and he's interested in her.

"I suppose as soon as you're willing to buy—I'm not in a hurry though." I don't want to sound like she's a bad submissive and he shouldn't buy her. "She's very well behaved," I assure him and he nods and brushes me off.

"Yes, and very, very pretty. How much did you pay for her?" I shift in my seat, looking to Hazel. I never really told her the details of purchasing her.

"I paid three thousand." Most of it was a paycheck advance from my yearly bonuses and stuff, but he didn't need to know that.

"Only three thousand for such a pretty little thing?" He grins, leaning over to Hazel. My body tenses up seeing him so close to her. Hazel blushes at his movement though and he chuckles at her reaction, leaning back away from her.

"Is she trained?" I hesitate to answer.

"She knows most of her positions, but she can't do most of them on her own," I tell him and he shakes it off.

"I meant in bed. Do you have any training there?" He turns to her with a flirtatious smile.

She looks like a dear caught in the headlight and she shakes her head vigorously. He just laughs at her reaction, "Innocent is in these days, so I can work with it," he says to me, not seeming bothered by her reaction.

"She's also is trained in—" I start to elaborate, but he interrupts me.

"I don't really need her trained in anything else's, all other training can be taught as she needs," he says, staring at Hazel thoughtfully.

I just nod my head, letting him look over her. Whatever gets her sold, right? "How old are you, sweetie?" He asks her, reaching over and pushing her hair back from her face.

She goes back to a blushing innocent mess.

His flattery starts to fall flat to her though as he grabs her chin and pulls her to look at him. He moves her face around to see her face in the light. "A pretty girl for sure." Hazel sits stiffly as he examines her face and her eyes flicker to mine, a panicked look crossing her face.

He hums, raising a brow when she doesn't reply. "She's of age?" I nod. "Good." That sounds like all he needed to know. "Well thank you for meeting with me on such a short notice." He stands up all of a sudden.

He's leaving? So soon?

"Oh, of course." I stand up as well.

"Perhaps we can talk business soon about her?" He already heads towards the door. I scoop Hazel up quickly, running after him.

The cold wind hits her hard and she shivers into my chest. "Yes, definitely. Whenever."

I fumble with my keys and set Hazel inside. For some reason, Chad stands by the passenger side door, waiting for me.

"You must understand that her situation makes her have very limited options." He becomes far less charismatic once she is out of ears shot. I nod my head and he continues, I knew I shouldn't have spent so much on her.

I'll be even if I don't go broke with this sale hopefully.

"With that being said, you understand that I'm one of your limited options," he points out in a very business like manner. No one but him has said anything about being interested in her and it's been more than a week. "I feel for you though. I don't want to cut you a bad deal. I know this must be hard for you, the both of you, so listen I'm gonna give you a good deal. I'll give you fifteen thousand cash."

My eyes nearly bulge out of my head, "What?" He's gonna give me 12 thousand more than I paid for her?

"I know a lot of dominants think lowly of breeding facilities, but I mean she doesn't really have any other options. Let's be honest, my faculty is probably the best option for her. We provide the best care for our submissives unlike some main stream...." he goes on and on in his sale, but I can't get over the fact he's from a breeding facility.

"So you're not interested in her?" I ask, having really hoped she would have found a good dominant.

"To be my submissive?" He lets out a humorless laugh. "She's pretty, but come on? Who would want her as their submissive? This is what's best for her. I know you're a good guy and you'll see that this is the right choice."

If I take this deal, it seals it for her. She'll never have a home, or a dominant, or a family. She won't get to grow old in love and comfort. She won't get to travel the world or experience the little things in life again like snow.

"It's fifteen thousand. That's twelve thousand more than her purchasing price. What's the hesitation for?" He asks me, snapping me back into reality.

I could pay of my electric and gas for years. I could get a new heater that actually worked. I could buy a used car, so Abby didn't have to drive me anywhere.

My life would be so much better.

He was right, Hazel didn't have another choice.

"Alright," I say, extending my hand out to him.

"Alright?" He asks, a grin spreading across his face. I nod and we shake on it. "Alright! Bring her by tomorrow? It's the facility off Otters." I nod, looking over at the passenger side of the car where Hazel is. "Hey, don't get yourself down about it. You're doing the right thing. Just to make sure everything goes smoothly, just tell her you're dropping her off at my work, okay? We can get her situated while you sign papers and then you can say goodbye if you want."

He pats my shoulder nodding to me before he heads off to his car. I stand in the cold for a moment, soaking up the last few hours before putting a smile on my face, going to tell Hazel the news.

————

Hazel sits in my dad's bedroom, doing her hair or whatever. I feel guilty for lying to her about her getting a dominant.

Chad was right when he said things will go much smoother if she thinks she's getting a dominant instead of going to a breeding facility.

My stomach twists in my stomach, the deal I made just not sitting right with my conscious. I feel the same way I did the first time we met when I was helping her escape from the grasps of a breeding facility.

This is different than the hell I had been protecting her from going through the first time though. The first time it was some low grade facility, Chad said this one is nice and she'll be treated good.

I don't need to feel guilty for anything. "So he's nice?" My dad asks, looking up from his book. I check down the hallway before sighing. It's been hell trying to keep this secret all to myself.

"...he is paying fifteen thousand for her," I say to him lowly.

His eyes nearly jump out of his head. "What?" He asks me and I nod in confirmation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 33.8K 47
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
2.6M 36.9K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
1.4M 78.2K 80
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
601K 30.6K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...