Reversed Love - A Miraculous...

De Dragonbug78

An AU where everything is the same... Except for the love square! I do not own Miraculous Ladybug or any of i... Mais

Author's Note
Chapter One - Kwamis and Secrets
Chapter Two - M'Lady
Chapter Three - Hard Choices
Chapter Four - Marinette
Chapter Four and A Half - Akuma
Chapter Five - A Tempting Offer
Side Note
Chapter Six - Idiot
Chapter Seven - Revenge
Chapter Eight - The Akuma Couldn't Wait
Chapter Nine - Trapped
Chapter Ten - Absence of Ladybug
Chapter Eleven - Free At Last
Chapter Twelve - A Bigger Problem
Chapter Thirteen - Disgrace
Chapter Fourteen - Falling For A Baker
Chapter Fifteen - Lesson Learned
Chapter Seventeen - Apology Not Accepted
Chapter Eighteen - Late-Night Visit
Chapter Nineteen - This Isn't You
Chapter Twenty - Honey Bug
Chapter Twenty-One - Overwhelmed
Chapter Twenty-Two - All Your Fault
Chapter Twenty-Three - Constellations
Chapter Twenty-Four - Anything For Her
Chapter Twenty-Five - Cataclysm
Warning: Story Almost Finished
Chapter Twenty-Six - Amethyst
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Trusting Enemies
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Promise
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Nightmares & Fears
Chapter Thirty - Mari Me
Chapter Thirty-One -The Reception
Chatper Thirty-Two - A Great Honor
Revealed Love : Coming December 31st
Important Message

Chapter Sixteen - She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

1.8K 44 33
De Dragonbug78

Shoutout to @BeccaS136
.............................................................................

(Adrien's P.O.V.)

"Plagg, I don't think she loves me," I say, laying in my bed.

"Kid, you don't know that," Plagg replies, his voice slightly muffled by the Camembert in his mouth.

     "Yes, I do!  I can feel it.  She's the most amazing girl ever.  I'm surprised you're not supporting my love for her, Plagg.  I thought you liked the idea of us dating," I say, my voice now muffled my my pillow, which I had shoved in my face as Plagg was speaking.

     "You know I can't understand you, right, kid?  Put the pillow down and talk like a normal human being," he says.

     I put the pillow down with a sigh.  "But, Plagg, she's amazing!  She's always kind to everyone, and she kinda reminds me of Ladybug," I say with a smile.

     Plagg shakes his head.  "Kid, you need to calm down and give it time," he says, flying into bed, "Good night, Adrien."

     "Good night, Plagg," I whisper.  My eyes close and I quickly fall asleep.

Time skip to the next morning

     I walk into the classroom, making an attempt to look away from Marinette.  It's no use, because I can still see her scowling out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey, Marinette," I whisper, "Hey, Alya."

Marinette turns away, and Alya gives me a dirty look before turning away as well.

"Hey, dude, I think you messed up," says Nino with a frown, "I can't hang out with you without losing my girlfriend, so I guess maybe we shouldn't hang out for a while."

     "Nino, are you kidding?" I say, "Why would you not want to hang out with me because I rejected her."

     He shakes his head.  "Then you should've thought about that before you broke our friend's heart," he says.

     I lay my head down on my desk.  Surely there's someone who doesn't have anything against me, right?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

30.7K 1K 31
the reason why i didnt do shit on wattpad i only own the plots, not the actual characters [cover art by @ceejels on tumblr (https://ceejles.tumblr.co...
382K 9.2K 36
A fanfiction about Chat Noir and Marinette. How their daily activities brought them closer together to the point they couldn't be separated again. A...
237K 9.2K 40
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read the origina...
8.6K 163 19
❝I love you.❞ ------ what's not to love about the miraculous love square? these are some one-shots of the couple we all love and adore from my imagin...