Into Darkness-TVD/TW Crossover

By azzie89

In which Sleeping Beauty is taken to Beacon Hills. [TW S2-4] [AU] [DEREK x OC x DEUCALION] [slight ELIJAH M... More

PLAYLIST
EPIGRAPH + CAST
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
PART II.
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

BEFORE READING

10.7K 131 8
By azzie89

Okay, like in the description this is a crossover between my fanfic Sleeping Beauty and Teen Wolf. You don't have to read Sleeping Beauty to read this although I would recommend it. I would at least skim the first 25 chapters and the rest don't worry about reading.

For my readers that have already read Sleeping Beauty, know that Eira won't have the same powers she does in that one in this one. If she did, I would have to nerf her powers down a whole lot. Also, there's like an alternate timeline of Sleeping Beauty that I talk about in the prologue.

For everyone though, I start this off at the end of season five of TVD and start in season two of Teen Wolf. I know the timelines don't match up this way but it's fiction and I can start it whenever I want.

Now that we've got that out of the way, continue on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 390 33
ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᵒʰ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵒⁱˢᵒⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᵒʰ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᵒᵃᵗʰᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵃᵗᵉˡʸ In a world where Mystic Fal...
2M 60.2K 137
"Mine," he answered as his forehead touched her's. A serious expression set across his face. "That all depends," she replied. "On what?" "If you keep...
33.1K 673 26
(Completed) "I wanted you to turn around!" It's been months and it's now the beginning of Junior year Everyone thinks that everything is back to no...
212K 3.6K 24
After Mercedes Parker's last remaining family members were killed by none other than her own brother, Kai Parker, she moved to a town called beacon h...