Time Capsule

By SkyWrites102

"...If anyone finds this, please find me. I would love to be your friend if I am still alive by then." Glaiza... More

Rhian R. Howell
Glaiza C. Galura: Landscape Architect
Rhian Howell: Back in the Philippines
New House and Lot
Paths Crossing
Search for Rhian
Project Felicity Garden
Sleepless night
Reunited with her past
How to unlove Rhian
Tame your wild heart
Favorites
Glaiza comes out
Rhian's dilemma
Glaiza's Secret Crush
Rhian's Sleepless Night
Confrontation of Feelings
Begin Again
Cool Off
Rhian's Legal Battles
Glaiza's Pride
Lunch with her parents
Monday
Rhian Testifies in Court
Glaiza's surprise
Rhian and her issues
Glaiza's pride
Reconciliation
Smooth sailing
Rhian's Day is Today
Glaiza and Rhian's Promise
Officially Us Two
Way to love
Race Day
Lunch with the gang
Between Coffee and Love
Second Monthsary
May I?
Tonight and Tomorrow
Breaking Me
Rhian is kidnapped!
Escape β‰  Drama
Tatlong linggo
Glaiza's Surprise!

Endless Time

739 41 11
By SkyWrites102

Rhian's POV:

We had a fun day today, I honestly enjoyed Glaiza's company today, para itong girl scout na laging handa. Pinag-handaan nya ang mga activities namin today. She was driving me home now, lumubog na ang araw kanina pa. The whole day felt like playing in slow motion as it unfolded. It felt like we have known each other for a long time, we were at ease, we shared silences well at least she allowed me to be silent. Tulad na lang ngayon, habang namimintana ako as she drove us home.

I have been thinking about Mom and Dad, I'll probably give them a call tonight. They must be worried about my whereabouts now, lalo hindi sila sanay na ilang linggo na akong hindi nagpaparamdam. I prepared myself mentally for this. I was already able to tell Glaiza about my situation with David.  So I know na ready na din akong magkwento kay Mommy at Daddy.

I shouldn't let David control their perception and have my own parents against me. So I have finally decided to get rid of this secret that was my past. I have Glaiza to thank for it, dahil sa mga kwento nya how tightly knit her family is, I couldn't help but feel a little jealous of what she has. I hated to admit it but I miss my Mommy Clara and Daddy Gareth. I was thinking of Mom and Dad as Glaiza drove me home when Glaiza decided to break the silence. 

"Are you alright?" She asked me. 

"Yeah. Just missing my mom and dad." I said offering her a half-smile. 

"Call them, later maybe?" She said to me.

"Yeah, it's about time I did." I replied to her. 

"Good. You should let them know what happened. Alam kong susuportahan ka ng parents mo." She said smiling.

"Paano mo naman nasabi?" I asked her. 

"Well, they fought for your life didn't they? So malamang, hindi nila hahayaang saktan ka pa ulit ni David." She said smiling brightly.

I swear to God if this woman doesn't stop smiling I might kiss the daylights out of her. Lord! Ano ba? Ano ba brain?! Stop! I shook my head of the thoughts I was having. Agad akong nag-iwas ng tingin sa bintana and pretended to be looking into my purse. I got a piece of candy from my purse and ate it. Glaiza only smiled at me and giggled softly.

"Sorry, walang dessert." She said apologetically. 

"Uy, ano ka ba, wala yun. I mean you've already done so much, from Lunch, Meryenda and Dinner. You want some candy?" I said to her. 

"Mamaya na siguro nag-dadrive kasi ako." She said and I understand that she couldn't open the candy bar and drive. 

Isinubo ko sa kanya ang candy bar na kanina lang ay kinagatan ko. She smiled mid-bite at me and said. 

"Mmmm. Thank you Rhian." She said smiling. 

"Welcome." I said smiling back at her.

Pinagmamasdan ko ang pag-nguya nya ng chocolate, she's so appealing even to a straight woman like me. Our energy is palpable, it was almost oozing out of us with every move we made. Hindi maipagkakaila na gusto namin ang isa't-isa and she was so adorable for giving me a great time today. She always found time to make me smile today and I would be dense if I said I didn't enjoy the attention she brought me. I have had some boyfriends and girlfriends myself, but Glaiza was different, she was unique because out of the dozens I dated, she was the only one who talked about her family in high regard, she was the only one who appreciated poetry as much as I did. Higit sa lahat, she was the simplest but full of effort, she prepared food for us and ate it at the picnic grove. I have not dated anyone who had put a lot of effort on our first date but her. Sa totoo lang, I'm appreciative of people who cooks for their loved ones or make their own gifts for their loved ones. She pampered me today and made me forget about the impending divorce process I would have to go through. I knew I had testify in court and recount all of the horrible things David did to me. Those horrible times he physically hurt me. 

"Rhian, salamat nga pala kasi pinaunlakan mo ako ngayong araw na ito." She said to me

"Walang ano man, Glaiza." I said smiling at her. 

"So kamusta namang ang araw mo today? Masaya ka bang naka-bonding mo ang favorite author mo?" I said giggling at her. 

"Oo naman, sobrang saya ko. Ang talino nya at ang ganda nya. Matapang din, hindi siya kinabahan mag-zip line kanina." She said smiling.

"Thank you very much for today as well Glai, I really appreciate your effort and also your humor." I said smiling at her. 

"You're always welcome Rhian." She said smiling as she drove the last stretch back to my house. 

"Are you always this thoughtful on the first date?" I asked her. 

"It's the first time I ever dated anyone." She said smiling. 

"What? It's your first date ever? Like ever?" I asked her. 

"Hindi ka ba nagkaroon ng girlfriends or boyfriends?" I asked her. 

"I did. Pero sila kasi yung umeffort sa akin, sila ang umakyat ng ligaw sa akin." She said smiling

"WTF? Are you serious? Yiiiiiii! Ganda mo girl." I said teasing her lightly.

"Yes. Oi, hindi naman ako maganda. Sabihin na lang natin na ma-appeal lang talaga ako." She said smiling. 

"Humble. I like you." I said to her giggling. 

"So, this is you." She said as she pulls up on our gate. 

"Yeah, this is me. Ingat ka pauwi mo. Text me when you get home yeah?" I told her. 

"Thank you, Good night. Sige, I'll text you when I get home." She said smiling.

I got down her truck and made my way in, Andrew was holding the gate out for me. Pumasok na ako sa bahay and got my phone out. I knew Mom's Phone number by heart so I dialed her number on my phone. She picked up after 2 rings. 

"Hello? Who is this?" Her voice wondering who was calling her with a Philippine number.

"Mom, It's me. Rhian." I said to her.

"Rhian! Where have you been? We have been looking for you! Jeremy came to look for you." Mom said.

"Mom, listen. I have something to tell you, first, my apologies for not telling you sooner, second, I'm alright, I'm in the Philippines. Third, I love you and Dad." I said to her and breathed a sigh.

"Jeremy had been been physically abusive ever since we got married. I thought he'd changed eventually, but as the days went by he got worst. A few months ago he held me at gun point before slapping me. I didn't tell you right away because I was ashamed." I said to her as tears fell from my eyes.

"Oh my goodness baby, I'm glad you're alright now." I heard mom said as she cried herself.

Mom and I talked for about a few hours more, I told her everything I went through in the last three years of my married life with Jeremy. It felt great to have my mom comfort me from everything I went through. She promised to call me again from time to time.

A/N:

This chapter is dedicated to Vi_AndreA. She is leaving for Venice later at 3 a.m. I never thought I'd say this but I will miss her bugging me for updates on this story. To Vi_AndreA, I will wait for your return in the Philippines I hope you'll have a great school year ahead. Study hard and fulfill your goals of being a doctor. Know that I will always be your number one fan. I will be the first to cheer for you in everything that you do. I'll always be here, message me anytime. 😊

To my dearest readers, maraming, maraming salamat sa suportang ibinibigay ninyo sa mga published stories ko dito. I hope you have learned lessons as I write these stories with you guys in mind. Layunin kong may mapulot kayong aral sa bawat story na naisulat ko dito. Be it taking care of yourselves or getting out of toxic relationships or healing yourselves from pain others have caused you. Salamat friends! The best readers talaga kayo!

Spread light and love!

- Sky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 8.3K 52
𝘞π˜ͺ𝘯𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘒 𝘧𝘧 __________________________________________ "You Bangs my tri!" "I, what!?" "Sabi ko you bangga bangga my tricycle!" Di lang tricy...
18.6K 476 17
"...and then she met her past along with her present." Book 2 of MikaSa fanfiction titled 17
1.1M 37.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
43.8K 1.9K 33
Janet & Toni are the best of friends, their friendship is stronger than Goliath himself. They are inseparable, and it's mostly because they have been...