IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES Book 2

By intellectual212

After almost failing out of Dental School, August returns to Atlanta willing to do whatever it takes to make... More

IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES (THE SEQUEL)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N - Why Amber Kissed Aug / Interview Link
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note: Aug Needs Our Prayers Y'all/ Story on Hold
A/N: Be Strong Y'all
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Question on Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35 Re-Upload
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N - NEW BOOK
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
A/N - Are y'all getting tired of this book?
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 -Repost
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N - NEW AUG STORY UP!
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
A/N - The Wedding
Bonus Chapter - The Beginning
Bonus Chapter - Daddy's Little Girl
The Wedding Part 1
Wedding Part 2
Wedding Part 3
LIFE AFTER MARRIAGE - INTERRUPTIONS
Life After Marriage - Interruptions Part 2
House Guest Part 1
House Guest Part 2
New Chapter Up in Life After Marriage

Chapter 43

66.2K 2.2K 1K
By intellectual212

**** Okay y’all so this chapter is special to me, because I tried something new. I have a co-writer on this chapter and her name is Niyeezy. Co-writing is difficult for several reasons. The biggest being continuity of tone and style. I made a few minor add-ins here and there to just keep the tone and style of my writing consistent, but other than that it was all Niya and she did an amazing job.

Any errors you see are mine and not Niya's. When I was adding things, I might have overlooked some things. I apologize for that.  

Please you guys, if you have not read “My Sweet Escape,” please support her. It’s an aug fan-fic, she’s a wonderful writer and I am so blessed to be able collaborate with her on this chapter.

She took time out of her busy schedule to help me out and I am forever grateful to you Niya! In the comments, show her love!

AMBER P.O.V. -

"Why are you afraid to fully love August?"

"I do love him."

"I didn't say you didn't. I said why don't you fully allow yourself to love him. For example, if August were standing at the bottom of a cliff. And he told you he promised to catch you. Would you jump without hesitation?"

"Yes."

"Amber no you wouldn't.”  He smiled. “Now if it were the reverse. August would jump without hesitation. You don't trust him fully, why?"

"I do."

"Maybe in terms of him not cheating on you. Yes, you trust he won't do that. But in your relationship you don't. You're doing the equivalent of what people do when they walk on ice. They tip-toe. You're tip-toeing in your relationship with August, instead of walking confidently. I guess another way to put it is. You're extremely cautious when it comes to him. You love him but you still keep him at arms length. Why?"

August briefly looked at me, then back down.

"Because every time I get to that place, something happens and I wind up hurt."

I sat back in my seat and ran my hands through my hair as I reminisced. I had told myself tonight, whatever trust issues I had with August I was going to fully let them go. No matter how much we argued. No matter how much we fought. August was the only person in the world I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

He had this hold on me, I don’t know. In one breath he could make me so freaking angry to the point I wanted to strangle him. But in the next breath, I’d look into his eyes. Or look at his smile. Or hear his laugh. Or feel his lips against mine. Or see him with Sata. And whatever anger I had, him being himself, just melted it away.

I knew deep in my heart he was the only person on this earth that could make me truly happy, and I wanted to let him know tonight, “Auggie, I hate that nickname I don’t know why it came to mind, but anyway, I don’t want anybody you.”

I had never took the lead role, ok maybe the office that time, but besides that, I’d never taken the lead role in any of our sexual encounters, but tonight I was going to see how it went.

 I was so deep in thought I didn't realize we were parked in front of the hotel entrance.

"Why are we just sitting here?" I asked wondering why he didn’t get out or at least wake me from my daze.

"A nigga can't sit here and admire his girl's beauty?"

I gave him that boy stop lying look.

"Aight, I need 20 dollars so I can pay valet."

I sighed and got 20 dollars from out of my purse.

"Here" I handed it to him. "I packed our to go bags in the trunk, I'll go check in"

I opened the door to the passenger side only for Aug to grab my arm.

"Gimmie kiss first." He leaned forward and poked his lips out.

He looked so silly. I smiled grabbed his cheeks, pecked his lips a couple of times, then kissed him like he was dying and I was his oxygen.

“Damn babe.” He smirked, licking his lips as we pulled away.

"You'll get more than that once we get to the room." I winked.

I grabbed my purse and got out of the car.

"Aight na yall take care of my baby" he handed the valet the money. "I don't want no marks, scratches, dents, or dirt.. not even a spot. Got it?" He kissed his key and handed it over to the man. "Na y'all enjoy y'all night, cause I know I am." He rubbed his hands together and followed me inside.

He licked his lips and pimped walked over to me.

"You ready my honey bunches of oats?" He grabbed my hand.

I laughed as we made our way to the hotel lobby. For some reason I started getting an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Damn Amb. This shit is nice as fuck"

I watched as Aug's eyes glanced the entire lobby.

"Looks like the President stays here or some shit."

Just wait until you see the room I thought to myself as we walked over to the counter.

"Hi. How may I help you today?"

"I'm here to check in."

"Okay, last name?"

August came behind me, wrapped his hands around my waist, and rested his chin on the top of my head.

"Riley"

I watched as the lady typed on the computer screen. He kissed my cheek and swayed me side to side a little bit.

"Your penthouse suite is ready."

She smiled and handed over the card to the room.

"Thank you."

********************

The elevator ride to the Penthouse suite seemed endless. Aug's constant humping my ass didn't help either. It reminded me of horny dogs that hump anything soft in sight. Your leg, your child’s teddy bear on the ground, etc. …yeah that was August tonight.

I turned my body facing his.

"You ready for these 12inches?" He grinned and bit his bottom lip.

Butterflies began to slowly form in my stomach as we exited the elevator. I guess that was my body remembering how his body felt and was like, “girl we are notready. I don’t know if you remember, but mister ain’t a joke.”

He walked behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and his pelvis on my rear end. After walking down the long hallway we finally reached the room. I slid the card and the door opened. I smiled and watched as Aug's eyes scanned the entire room in amazement.

"Damn Amb you really do love me.”

The room itself was bigger than our entire apartment. There was a huge King sized bed, a Firestone fireplace, and big drapes hung from the window.

"You just now realizing that?"

I grabbed the two glasses of champagne that were on top of the fireplace and walked over to August.

"Happy birthday baby."

He grabbed the glass and took a few sips.

"You know, you don't have to get me drunk to sleep with me." He did a little slow grind. "I'm yours already."

He sat our drinks back down on the counter and pulled me in closer.

"You know I love you right?" He whispered softly looking down at me.

I felt my body tense up with nervousness at how close he was to me. Why was I so damn nervous? It’s August Amb. The same August you sleep with every night. I told myself.  

Amb calm down. Remember you’re in control tonight.

I pulled his face to mine, pecked his lips softly and slowly began to move my kisses from his neck then down to his chiseled chest, making my lips send quivers through his body.

He grabbed my hand guiding me over to the bed. And that's when the inevitable happened.

"Wait..." I rushed full speed into the bathroom. Let's just say those butterflies I was feeling had escaped from out of my mouth and into the toilet. I turned the faucet water on so Aug couldn't hear me.

"Amb you good in dere?" He called from the bed.

"Yes... just a minute babe." I stuttered.

After finishing, I flushed the toilet, brushed my teeth with the hotel tooth brush and toothpaste they had on the sink, then washed my hands. I stared in the mirror for a second trying to calm myself down.

I felt like a 33 year old virgin about to give up for the first time. Why? I guess because it had been so long and I didn’t want to disappoint him. After all, for almost two years I had fantasized about him. Calling his name, only to open my eyes and see he was nowhere to be found.  

I fixed myself up and made my way out of the bathroom. When I walked in, August was laid across the bed in nothing but his briefs and socks making the "Stevie J rat face."

"I hope you lit some matches for the funk." He laughed.

I hovered my head in embarrassment.

"Come hea, I still love you stinky booty and all." He laughed and pinched his nose. I walked over to the bed and stood in front of him. I tensed up as he caressed my firm buttocks through my dress. He gently lifted up my dress, exposing my now moist gift.

"Aug maybe we--"

"What na?" He scuffled. "Gotta release sum moe demons?"

"No.. I just--"

"Just what?"

"It's been awhile and my body--"

He picked me up bridal style and laid me across the bed. I let out a little scream because this caught me totally off guard. His little ass could do that? Jesus Christ. Beware of the skinny ones y’all. They stronger than they appear.

 He then lifted my dress over my head, leaving me oblivious to his next move. He did this on purpose, because he knew I was self-conscious. This irritated me because I wanted to see him. I tried to remove it, but he hit my hand and warned me not to. Operation Amber in control tonight was dead. I’mma let August do what he do. I handled the business, but when it came to this, he was the expert. I had forgot about that.

"Your body is beautiful babe." he softly planted kisses on each and every imperfect blemish on my body.  I felt embarrassed for some reason, and it was worse that I couldn’t see him.

He licked and gently rubbed the beauty marks Sata created on my stomach and the sides of my hips. I felt tears streaming down my face as he did this. August always had a way of making me feel beautiful even if I didn’t particularly feel that way. And it’s not just on some big girl low self-esteem ish. I was proud of who I was, and I loved me. But you have to admit, just as a woman period, the world’s beauty standards can get to you.

That’s whether you’re big or small. And no matter how much confidence you have, in the darkness of your room sometimes, you still wonder am I beautiful? Especially to someone like him. I mean August was an absolutely beautiful man. He was 23 now, and you can just imagine the pick of the litter he had available to him. But somehow, in all of my imperfection, he consistently chose me.

He heard my whimpering, looked up at me and removed my dress from eyes. “Why you crying babe?”

“I’m sorry.” I wiped my eyes.

“I ain’t even inside you yet.” He laughed.  “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I just love you.” I looked in his eyes like a shy little child and rubbed his head.

“You love me?” He said with a devilish grin.

“Yeah.” I shook my head.

I moaned in satisfaction as his tongue escalated lower and lower. The warmness of his tongue circling across my hotspot sent chills down my spine.

"Na will you stop running and let daddy take care of you?"

He fully removed my dress from over my head, throwing it on to the floor and began sucking my neck, being sure to leave his mark. He positioned himself on top of me, rubbing his manhood against me. He bit his plump bottom lip while gazing in my eyes hungrily.

"You ready?" He whispered.

I nodded my head in approval as he whipped out his harden ego. I closed my eyes and whimpered as I tried to keep my composure. This nigga was hurting me. My breathing quickened once I felt his rock hard treasure inside my pot of gold.

"Shit!"

My mouth spun open releasing moan after moan as his slow and steady strokes, deepened.. Up down up down. The more I adjusted to him, the more ecstasy I begin to experience.

"I'll jump." I screamed.

I gasped for air as his strokes increased faster and faster.

"You said what na?"

"I'll-- jump ba-by" I moaned.

He raised his eyebrows in confusion as he pulled his pride and joy from out of me.

"The hell you talkin bout Amb?"

I held both sides of his face with my hands.

"I meant, I'll jump. If you promise to catch me I'll jump baby. Like Dr. Edwards said." I pecked his plump lips.

At that moment I realized I needed to let Aug take full control. Take control of my heart. I needed to trust him. I needed to love him... I needed to let him in-- Fully. I knew he would never do anything to intentionally hurt me. It was now time for me to let him prove that.

He smiled and proceeded to please my body. He tossed me over, and kissed my lower back making me weak in the knees. His plump soft kisses were suddenly accompanied by that long mean stroke of his. He grabbed hold of my hips and began stroking in a circular motion. "August." I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Doooont--stop." I added.

He released my hips, changing the position. My toes curled in satisfaction as he plunged deeper and deeper inside.

"Aaaaaaah Auguuuust."

My mouth was wide open as an orgasm escalated between my legs. I could hear his ego screeching as he lowered his thumb rubbing my clit simultaneously. He laid wet kisses down the back of my neck and shoulders, making my pearl wetter than ever.

How did I last 2 years without this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.4K 40
Megan is having trouble balancing her life in Chicago and in Atlanta until she meets August Alsina. They both began to deal with relationship problem...
109K 3.9K 31
August and Gina have a past. He forgets about her. They reconnect and August tries to make things right with Gina. Can he makes things right complete...
463K 10.8K 28
Lyshell has a nice life. When she was is highschool she always wanted to be with August, but at one point in time she realized 'Who would want a girl...
687 31 11
Karissa and August have been through hell together, but will they make it?