Chapter 9

**** Y'all my family but y'all disappointing me in this comments. I promised a happy ending, but y'all too impatient to get there. How y'all gon give up on them. Smh.

For Amb and Aug to be stronger than they were before, it takes time. Just like in real relationships. You don't just magically-oop we back together. No. I try to write keeping in mind, that a lot of people read and learn about they way relationships work from these stories.

I'm not just writing to write or for only entertainment purposes, I'm writing to teach. You never know what people are going through who read these stories and I tried to give insight and life lessons. 

Slow y'all roll. Me and Aug, I mean Amb and Aug will be back together when the time is right. To my fam that's still rocking with me, I promise you will not be disappointed. I got so many great things in stored for this, just stick with me...love y'all!

Link to video of aug and trav-

http://instagram.com/p/sjqaofvzFV/?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=video&modal=true

Salli- Dr. Edwards wife, is in the m/m ****

AUGUST P.O.V. –

“Thanks man for meeting me so late. I apologize about that.”

“Nah it’s cool.” I assured Dr. Edwards.

He had to miss my appointment earlier but he wanted to keep me on track. So he said he would make it up if I could meet him later that night.

I thought it was a little bit weird, meeting that late. It was after all 8:00 p.m. But he said we could do the session over a few drinks and dinner so I was down for it.

“Let’s take my car alright. And on the way back you can pick up your car.”

“Cool.” I locked my car and got in his.

He started the car and some Jazz music filled the car from the stereo.

“You like jazz?” I asked him as took off.

“Like? Man, love. I feel like I was born in the wrong era.”

“Who is this?”

“A brotha by the name of John Coltrane. He was a jazz legend.”

I hadn’t heard of him, but being from New Orleans jazz is a big part of the culture so I could appreciate the music.

“How is the internship going? Daniel told me you got it.”

“Real cool.” I smiled.

Dr. Sunjata the dentist I was interning for was real down to earth. I was straight up with him during the interview about my grades, but I told him I was trying to get back on track and work harder.

What was supposed to be a 30 minute interview turned into a 2 hour conversation. We talked about life. He clarified a lot of the stuff I was confused about at school. And he gave me a lot of insight about how to prepare for life after graduation.

I told him I wanted to open my own practice. He gave me tips on that too.

 For now though I was just observing and working the front desk taking patient information. But just being in that whole atmosphere reminded me of why I wanted to be a dentist in the first place.

“He says you’re very an excellent intern. Says you come on time and help with whatever he needs help with. Thanks for making me look good.” He gave a slight laugh.