A Certain Remnants Imagine br...

By thedoctorgonepale

Touma Kamijou is a average looking boy with no aura or semblance. Instead there is a strange ability in his r... More

Bio
(Prologue)
The start of the misfortune
Before the initiation
Initiation vs imagine breaker
Unlucky school life.
Talking to people
Alchemist
Helping Friends.
Food fight!
Round 2.
The strongest vs The weakest
Music, Dance and Misfortune
The mission to round 3
Gender equality.
The maiden heist
The Falling Beacon part 1
The Falling Beacon part 2
Medical get-together
Team training
Breaking the illusion of spring
A beach day with Misfortune
Enjoying the moment
Cloning around with the sisters.
King of Dragons
Encountering's
Great escape.
Breaking are skills out.
My arm is a what?
Haven here I come
Misfortune Impossible
Should of taken a bullhead
Jinn in the relic
Total Meltdown
Unlucky charm vs Unlucky guy
Trivia
Save a Penny
Welcome to Atlas
All on the table
As the days fly by
Crossing over
lost marbles
Punching through iron
Gift of Recovering
The Illusion slayer: Part 1
The Illusion slayer: Part 2
Dance Dance, Dragon!?
Dragon on the run
Week of the dragon
The bar table.
Battle of dragons
The final trial

Cold feeling

1.2K 29 9
By thedoctorgonepale

Touma POV

We were wondering around, trying to get to Argus, but it was becoming night soon, so we decided to find shelter.

We eventually find a village that was intact.

Ruby: (sighs) I don't get it. The empty towns I've passed through were all damaged or unfinished. But this place looks... fine.

Touma:(shaking because of the cold weather) I-i-i k-know that t-this may b-be the cold w-weather influencing M-me, b-but can we stay he-here for t-the night?

We entered the village and try to enter a house.

Qrow tried to open the door the the house but it was locked, so he kicked it open.

We all entered.

Maria: Close the door already! It's cold enough in here as it is.

Blake and Oscar blocked the door.

Blake: I saw a chimney from the outside. Maybe we could get a fire going?

Weiss: Please. I'll look for some blankets.

Qrow: Yang, go with her.

I go near the fireplace and tried to light a fire there. I was having no luck as usual.

I stopped when I heard Weiss screaming.

I got up and quickly ran twords her.

Once I arrive I see Weiss staring at something in a room. I looked and saw a pair of decomposing corpses.

After that incident Qrow went to investigate the other houses while the rest of us made a fire in the fireplace and sat near it to warm are self's up.

Qrow eventually arrived back at the house where we were staying at.

Qrow: It's the same in every house.

Yang: What?

Qrow: Bodies. Every bed in every home. It's like the whole estate just went to sleep and never woke up.

Weiss: Then we're not staying here, right?

Qrow: We don't have a choice. Storm outside's only getting worse. We'd freeze to death before we made it anywhere.

Touma:(sigh) such Misfortune...

Qrow: I know....

Maria: Might as well get conferrable.

She walks to the book shelf.

Yang: Yeah, fat chance.

Ruby: Okay, then, let's do something. If this place wasn't abanodoned it might still have supplies we could use.

Oscar: Hey, yeah. Maybe even a car.

Qrow: I'll do another sweep of the grounds. No one else goes anywhere alone.

Blake: Yang and I can search the other buildings for vehicles.

Yang: Sure, it's better then staying in this creepy place.

With that said, everyone goes to do there thing. Ruby and Weiss also go search around the house for food. Me, Oscar and Maria were left in the living room.

Maria: I'll tell you what. You two keep that fire fed..

Maria:(picks out a book) .. and I'll find us a story to read before bed.

Touma: Sure.

Me and Oscar take care of the fire.

Eventually every one arrived back. Yang and Blake found a small trailer that could be attached to Yang's motorcycle so we could ride out of here. Ruby and Weiss found food and Qrow found nothing.

I continued to keep the flame lit but a rogue Amber from the flame fly's out and set my shoe in fire.

Touma: Ahhh!

I quickly run out side and roll in the snow.

Touma: Such Misfortune.

I walked back in the house cold again.

TIMESKIP brought to you by Touma getting his other shoe set on fire.

I wake up the next morning.

I see the others asleep besides Ruby. I get up and look for Ruby. When I found her, she had just had a conversation with Qrow, who was had a few empty bottles around him.

As everyone wakes up and go out side to prepare the trailer to leave, I start to noticed that every one is really depressed for some reason.

As they were outside, I was preparing breakfast for everyone.

3rd person POV

Weiss had just finished welding the trailer to Yang's motorcycle using her weapon.

Oscar: Can we just go back to bed?

Blake: If we're all so tired, maybe we should make breakfast?

Oscar: You wanna make it?

Blake: Not really.

Ruby: You guys got the bike ready?

Yang just gestures to it.

Qrow: Well, it's done now. So let's hook this thing up and--

Qrow puts his foot on the trailer and a tire pops. Qrow is pissed off by this.

Maria: You people are just beacons for bad luck, aren't you? Especially the spikey haired boy.

Yang: I'm starting to think the universe just doesn't want us getting to Atlas.

Ruby: (sighs) It's just a flat tire, I'm sure there's a spare.

Yang: It's not just that, it's everything. Storms, crashes, monsters... (sighs) I'm so tired...

Blake: Me too. It feels like we're always having to fight to get by.

Ruby: Yeah. But that's what we signed up for.

Oscar: We signed up to try and save the world, not just... delay the inevitable.

Weiss: Last night, I... I couldn't stop thinking, why are we even going to Atlas?

Everyone shares troubled looks.

Ruby: Weiss, we have to.

Yang: Why? Ozpin hid the relic's behind giant doors under enormous school's, but... how long would it take Salem to find a lamp in the middle of nowhere?

Ruby: What? The Grimm might-

Yang: They'd find it eventually, sure, but bury it or just throw it down the well, it would take years. It might not even happen in our lifetime. But we could be done with it now.

Ruby detaches the Relic of Knowledge from her belt, glancing at it before looking up at her teammates, who appear to all have dazed looks as if they were in a trance. Ruby stares at the Relic one more time before walking over to the well.

R

uby: I am... really... (pupils become dilated) tired...

Ruby hesitate to drop it. As she hold it over the well Someone comes out of the house.

Touma POV

I walked out of the house.

Touma: Hey, I made breakfast if anyone wants so-

I noticed Ruby holding the relic over the well.

Touma: What are you doing?!

Ruby: I-i don't know.

She looks back at the relic and began to pull it out until she got scared by something that made her drop it.

Touma: No!

I run up to the well to see if I could see the relic down the well.

Touma:(mind) Jinn!

Ruby: No! No! No! I didn't mean to!

Touma: Don't worry we just need to get it back.

Weiss: it's okay.

Ruby: No! No, there's something down there! I saw it, it was looking at me! We need to go get it!

Qrow: All we have to do is fix this trailer. Hey, farm boy, check the shed for a spare.

Oscar:(sigh) On it.

Touma: What's wrong with you guys? We have to get the relic.

I continued to try and see the relic down there. I started to lean in a little bit.

Touma: Maybe there's a ladder or somet-

The side of the well crumbled and I fell in.

Touma: suuuuuccchhhhh mmmmmiiiiiiisssssssffffoooooorrrrttttuuuuuunnnnnneeeeeeeee!!!

Qrow:(facepalm) You four, make sure he's alive.

I land and hit the ground.

Touma:(GRUNTS)

Touma: Stupid... Rotten... Luck.

I get up and looked around and couldn't see the relic.

I pull out my scroll and use the flashlight on it.

Team RWBY soon arrived.

We start to follow the stream of water.

Ruby: Oh, come on, where is it?

Blake: Turn off your lights and just look for the glow?

Ruby: (nervously) Okay...

Blake: There. (points at something ahead)

Me and Ruby run to the relic. Ruby picked it up.

Touma:(mind) I hope Jinn doesn't get mad that we dropped her down here.

Ruby: Guys, I-

Ruby and I then both noticed the cluster of Grimm in front of use.

Ruby: Aaaaaahhhhh!!

Touma: RUN!

We run back to the others.

Yang: Ruby?!

We get to the others.

Yang: What happened?

Touma: Grimm and lots of them!

We then see the group of Grimm coming twords us. Ruby fired at them. One of them let's out a ear-piercing scream. Everyone falls to the ground besides me.

Touma: Are you all okay?

Maria: Run!

We all noticed Maria behind us.

Maria: Now!

We all start running.

We eventually make it to a area that had a stair case that led to a door.

Maria: An exit!

We run twords it but the Grimm scream again and the others drop to the floor.

I quickly run to them and dragged them to the stair case.

Touma: You all get up the stairs and leave, I'll hold them off.

I go twords the grimm and start punching the grimm with my right arm.

They were slow but they made up for that with there numbers.

I was getting overwhelmed by there numbers.

Before they could take me down a silver light came from behind me and made the Grimm turn to ash.

I looked back to see Ruby, who was the source of the light.

Everyone got back up and we quickly left this place.

We some how get back at the basement of the house. We saw Qrow there past out.

He wakes up and we dragged out of the house. When we got outside we saw Oscar who repaired the trailer.

Yang: Oscar! We have to go, now!

We get on and quickly leave.

Weiss had set the house on fire before we left.

As we were driving away, Maria pulled out a book and explained how the Grimm got there.

Aperantly a guy brought the Grimm who were called the Apathy under the village to try and hide everyone's emotions there from other Grimm. But as we know that failed.

Ruby then questioned Maria about how she knew how to help her use silver eyes.

Maria explained that she used to have silver eyes.

She goes on to explain how she used to be a legendary huntsman and how she lost her eyes.

After a while, we see Argus in the distance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 114 11
this story start when touma fight KnT at the climax of the battle and fight create a rift in time and space that pierce touma out from phases and goe...
48K 1.2K 28
(This story takes place in the same universe as My hero academia: Rise of accelerator) In a world where 80% of the population has superpowers known a...
198K 6.4K 71
The story follows Accelerator as he tries to leave his path of villiany and attempts to become a more normal human. See Accelerator tries to befriend...
244 8 6
Mugino Shizuri wasn't one to believe in superstition or magic of all things. She had better things to worry about given her line of work in the Dark...