Coup De Foudre ➵ Allison Arge...

By cimbello

BOOK 1/7 Coup De Fou•dre: (koo de foodra) noun (plural coups de foudre pronounced same) {A sudden unforeseen... More

i•n•t•r•o
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five

Thirty

7K 299 185
By cimbello

Olivia's POV:

"Wait, what do you mean to leave with Erica and Boyd?" I ask and they turn to me.

"They went to join another pack," Isaac responds and my eyes widen.

"There's more? Thank god you stayed," I point to the field. "we're getting destroyed and I was starting to lose hope."

He smirks. "Aw, I'm glad my presence makes you happy. Wanna ditch this place and find an empty room inside the school?"

I look over his figure and glare. "Not my type."

"That can change." He winks as he leans close to me but I roll my eyes in annoyance. "You know what they say, opposites attract."

I lean close to Isaac with my fist up. "I swear to god, I'm this close to--"

"Will you both stop." Scott scolds, pushing us away from each other. "You guys can argue later."

"Can't wait." Isaac chuckles. "Anyway, do you guys have a plan?"

"Right now it's just making sure Jackson doesn't go on a killing spree." I point to Jackson who was going back into his starting position.

"It'll be easier if you're actually in the game." Isaac nudges Scott. "We have to make it so coach doesn't have a choice but to play you."

"But how do we do that? He's got a bench full of guys he can use before he ever puts me on the field." Scott says, pointing to the three guys that were on the bench as well who were watching the game.

I smile and turn to them. "I have an idea," I say and glance at Isaac. "Think you can take some of our players out without putting them in a hospital?"

Both Isaac and Scott smile, realizing what I had in mind.

"I can try" He gives a teasing smile and slides on his helmet. "Especially if it's for you." He says before he runs to the field.

I huff and cross my arms with a glare. "He really pisses me off."

"What, that you have a small crush on him?" Scott chuckles.

I immediately shove him backward, causing him to fall on his back and he lets out a small yelp.

"Ouch."

Within several minutes of the game, Isaac harshly shoves one of our front players with his stick, causing the guy to let out a small groan as he laid flat on the ground.

"Lahey!" Coach scolds and nudges player #4. "Ramirez, you're in."

Once the whistle blows again, Isaac runs straight to the nearest player and shoves him hard, causing the player to fall back a couple of feet in the air.

"Murphy, you're in." Coach groans and our player on the bench runs to the field.

The game resets again and Isaac sprints to our defense, harshly shoving a player who was about to run for the ball and another player who was simply defending our goal.

Both players weakly laid on the ground and I couldn't help but smile, impressed at the fact Isaac knocked a good amount of players out.

"Can't deny that I'm impressed, Isaac," I whisper, knowing that he could hear me. He looks up to meet my eyes and lifts his helmet doing a wink before putting it back on.

"Lahey!" Coach scolds and Isaac glances towards him. "Seriously, what the hell is your problem?"

Isaac innocently shrugs before getting back into position.

Isaac looks back towards my direction and points to me as if he was dedicating the last player to tackle was for me which causes me to roll my eyes in annoyance.

The referee blows the whistle once more and Isaac sprints to a player running to get the ball.

As soon as his body collides with his, another player from our side harshly tackles Isaac to the ground, which causes the crowd to 'ooh' in response. The player that tackled him takes off his helmet, revealing it was Jackson who had a smirk on his face before running back to his position.

I glance back at Isaac who still laid limp on the floor which causes my eyes to widen. 

I quickly run to the field and crouch down to Isaac's level. "Oh my god."

"I'm not hurt," Isaac says noticing my worried expression. "but I think I'm gonna need CPR."

I roll my eyes. "How are you making jokes if you need CPR?"

"I needed an excuse to get CPR since I can't exactly move." He chuckles. "I think Jackson nicked me 'cause I can feel it spreading."

The EMTs roll the gurney to us and I take a step back so they could carry him to place him on top.

"Do you need me to come with you to make sure you're okay?" I ask and he smirks.

"Is this an excuse to get me alone? You could've just asked me."

I roll my eyes and glance at the EMTs. "Roll him away, boys."

I quickly walk back to where Coach harshly hands Scott a helmet and a lacrosse stick.

"Isaac got paralyzed so I'll try to get our parents out of there if something happens," I say and pat his back. "Win this thing so we at least have one thing that went right."

"You try to get out of here too. Who knows what else Gerard will do." He says and I nod before going back to the bleachers where our parents sat.

Melissa runs passed me to the field where Scott stood and Lydia moves a bit so she would let me sit next to my mom.

"Something's happening, huh? Something more than just a regular lacrosse game." My mom whispers so only I would hear.

"You guys have to leave, it's not safe here," I whisper but she shakes her head.

"Like hell I will. I'm not leaving you behind." She says and cracks her knuckles. "I'll be damned if we don't at least put up a fight."

"You'll be damned once you see Jackson's claws," I say and she slowly puts her fists down.

"Okay, but if you see an opportunity to help, you better take it." She says and I nod.

The game starts again and Scott manages to catch the ball. He tries to dodge the players around him but instantly gets tackled into the floor.

The ball flies in the air and rolls next to Stiles's foot. He looks around curiously as he waited by the opposite team's side.

"Stiles! Look down!" I yell, along with the rest of the crowd.

Stiles looks at his feet and grabs the ball with the net. He looks back up, seeing the stampede of players head toward his direction and he backs away, increasing his pace as they inched close to him.

He starts sprinting forward (while screaming) but stops once he's close to the goal, looking around behind him several times nervously.

"Stilinski, shoot it!" Coach angrily yells from the sidelines. "Shoot it, you idiot!"

"Shoot the ball, Stiles!" I yell also, getting annoyed at the fact he froze like a deer in the headlights.

"Shoot it!" Lydia yells and somehow that snaps Stiles out of it since he faces forward again.

He throws the ball inside the net and all you can hear is a small whoosh, indicating he scored a point for our team. Sheriff Stilinski shoots up from his seat, cheering along with the crowd and I cup my hands over my mouth.

"Hell yeah, Stiles!" I cheer as he happily throws his hands in the air.

During the celebration, Scott gets tackled nearby the bench and nods for me to come to him. I quickly go down the bleachers and crouch to his level.

"Something's wrong with Isaac. Take the spare lacrosse stick and go to the locker room." He orders and I nod before grabbing the stick nearby the bench and quickly take the nearest route to the locker room.

I kept sprinting inside the building until I hear something crash against the locker room.

I tightly grip on the stick and feel my heart begin to quicken. God, I'm gonna get myself killed.

I peak the corner and see Isaac crawling on the floor, away from Gerard and the two hunters standing behind him.

"It was a good effort, Isaac. It was." Gerard says and one of the hunters hands him a sword. "This would be so much more poetic if it were halftime."

Isaac weakly pushes himself to sit on the sink as Gerard drags the sword on the ground.

I sneakily walk behind them and Isaac locks eyes with me, a smirk forming on his face.

I swing the stick on the hunter nearby me, causing them to fall forward and bang their head on the locker, knocking him unconscious. Before the other guy could turn, I kick the back of his knees and he falls flat on his face.

"You really were worried about me, huh?" Isaac teases and I roll my eyes.

The second hunter kicks my ankles, causing me to trip and fall on my back as well. He's quick to roll on top of me but I hold him back with the stick, preventing him from his attempt to choke me.

Isaac grabs him from shoulder and rips him away from me, slamming the hunter's body against the wall, knocking him unconscious as well.

He offers his hand and I grab it so he could pull me up to my feet.

"It feels weird to say this," I mutter, glancing at the knocked out hunters and noticing Gerard must have escaped. "but thanks. I owe you one."

"I should say the same thing," He smiles as he pulls me close, snaking his arm around my hip. "but I have an idea on how we could equally pay our debts."

I hate to admit it but there were small butterflies. I doubt that he couldn't hear my heart which is why he was pressing on to this further. How the hell was he doing this?

I definitely wasn't used to this at all. I was never one to pursue or someone actually pursued me to start a relationship. I mean, Allison doesn't exactly count since nothing started, so this was definitely a first.

My comfort option was to reject the werewolf that had me in his arm and make some snarky remarks.

But I didn't.

I push myself closer to him, hesitantly brushing my lips against his and I feel him freeze. However, he lets go of my hand and uses his other hand to encircle my waist, pulling me closer to him so he could kiss me harder.

My fingers dug into his curly hair and he guides me backward until my back collided with the lockers with a thud, feeling a sense of euphoria.

What was I supposed to be doing again?

He grabs ahold of my thighs and hoists me up, forcing me to wrap my legs around his torso to hold a better grip, pressing me more against the locker and I let out a small grunt.

I had no idea where all of this was coming. It felt as if something ignited inside of me and I craved more of whatever I was doing. What the hell was I doing?

He pulls away breathlessly with a small smile. "I was just gonna say that we could've set our differences aside."

I grab the collar of his lacrosse jersey. "I still hate you." I pull him close to continue our mess of kisses and let go of his shirt to cup his cheek, using my other hand to drag my nails down from his collarbone and his chest.

He grabs me by my thighs again, lifting me up to move us toward the sink.

My back collides with the mirror and he carefully places me down on the sink. I pull away to swiftly take off jersey and undershirt, revealing his very visible abs before reconnecting our lips together and toss his shirts to the side.

If Scott and Stiles found out about this, I would never hear the end of it from them. Wait a minute...oh my god, the game!

I ripped away from his hold, his expression showing the pure confusion as I quickly grab his shirts from the floor.

"T-The game! Gerard!" I breathlessly say and quickly sprint out of the room.

"Wait a sec, Olivia!" I hear Isaac call from behind along with his footsteps trailing behind.

As I reached the field, I notice our team circling around Stiles as they celebrated, occasionally patting him on the back and chest-bumping him.

I look at the scoreboard and see the score was now 10-9, indicating we were ahead of the other team. Stiles did that?

The buzzer goes off which causes my eyes to widen. Gerard.

I see Scott looking around frantically for anything to happen and I quickly run to the bleachers to look for my mom.

However, the lights shut off which causes the people to stop cheering and look around in confusion. It's pitch black for a brief moment,

until someone screams.

"Scott!" I call out, frantically looking around as people push past me.

"Olivia, where are you!"

"Olivia!" I hear Isaac call from behind but I couldn't see a thing.

I was trying to follow the closest voice but my vision gets blocked with a bag placed over my head. I try to fight the grips on my arms but it was practically hopeless since it felt like I was being dragged further away from the screams.

Something places over my mouth which made it harder to breathe as I desperately tried to search for air.

However as my lungs desperately searched for air, I felt instantly tired.

Oh god, not again.

A/N:

Oh, Olivia *facepalm* what have you gotten yourself into.

anywhoooo....this book is coming to an end pretty soon :(

....so who wants to see the book cover for the second one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 9.5K 33
BOOK 2/7 Retrouvailles: The joy of reuniting with someone after a long separation After finishing (well surviving) the rest of her sophomore year, Ol...
3.3K 63 12
{stiles stilinski ff} Rose Martin is just like any other teenager; she worries about her grades, thinks about her outfit choices in too much detail a...
22.5K 699 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
74K 2K 31
The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Alice Harper was in her old town, starting...