Coup De Foudre ➵ Allison Arge...

By cimbello

BOOK 1/7 Coup De Fou•dre: (koo de foodra) noun (plural coups de foudre pronounced same) {A sudden unforeseen... More

i•n•t•r•o
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five

Six

7.8K 388 326
By cimbello

Olivia's POV:

"Alright, you're dismissed. Remember if you see Isaac Lahey, report it to the principal or call me." Coach instructs but then looks at one of the taller guys next to me. "Except for you Greenberg, don't call me for anything. I'm not kidding, don't call me. In fact, you shouldn't even have my number." Coach scoffs as the girls and boys split off to head to the locker rooms.

As I take off my PE shirt, Allison nudges my side with a grin. "What's got you all suddenly happy?" I ask, tossing my t-shirt inside and grab my grey crop top.

"Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and I were planning to go to this ice skating rink tonight but after hours when it's closed," She says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Good for you?" I question but she rolls her eyes.

"What I mean is that if you want to come with us." She says but I shake my head, making her frown.

"Not my thing," I say then slid off my shorts and tossed them in my locker.

"Is ice skating suddenly too cool for you?" She crosses her arms.

"Oh, no I love ice skating," I say and grab my jeans. "Crashing a double date is not my thing. I barely just met your friends so it would be too weird." I slip on my jeans and grab my vans off the hook.

"You barely met me yesterday and you're comfortable enough to still talk to me!"

"The only reason I talk to you is that I got dragged into your..." I trail and lean close so only she could hear. "crazy supernatural world." I pull away and put on my shoes on each foot with ease.

"It's not even a double date. Stiles and Lydia aren't even dating!" She says as I try to look through my locker for my water bottle.

"From the brief conversation I had with him today, I can see why," I say, causing her to snort. "Also I'd rather not see you and Scott suck faces every five minutes."

"We don't 'suck faces' every five minutes." She argues, using her fingers as air quotations.

"Look, I'll think about it, alright?" I say, causing her to sigh in defeat. I dig through my backpack to look for my water bottle but then realize I left it back at the gym. "If you'll excuse me, I have to get my water bottle at the rock wall that I destroyed you in or else I'll be late for our next class."

She rolls her eyes when I emphasized the word 'destroyed' but continues to change out of her gym clothes. I walk out of the locker room as I tightened the straps to my backpack out of habit.

I push open the gym's double doors and see someone attempting to climb the wall without the harness. My eyes widen, seeing that it was Erica attempting to try to climb the wall.

Her body was starting to shake, similar to earlier and I quickly sprint over to where she was. She instantly releases her grip but somehow I caught her in my arms, causing us to drop on the floor.

My head slams on the wooden floor, but I ignore the pain and carefully place her on her back.

I hear multiple footsteps run to us and see Allison kneel next to me, shock written all over her face.

"Turn her to her side." She ordered Scott and Stiles. The duo pushes Erica on her side but the pain that rushed to the back of my head made me wince.

Allison takes notice and places her hand on my shoulder. "What happened?"

"I came to grab my water and once I walked in, I saw her on the wall again," I explain as I rubbed the back of my head. "Took most of the landing when she fell off."

"Let me take you to the--"

"I'm okay, you don't need to worry about me. Focus on Erica since she basically fell off without the harness." I say and Scott scoffs.

"Are you sure that's what happened? Or did you force her to fall?" He asks with a glare. "How did you know she was here?

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I glare.

"How do we know whether or not you planned this? No offense, we don't exactly trust you since we barely just met. You probably lured that thing from last night to make her fall." He whispers, making me clench my fists.

"You're lecturing me about trust? Says the guy who's keeping his heightened abilities a secret but still uses them for sport." I retort. "Since you're acting like some kind of hero, how come you weren't here first, hm? I thought you would've seen this coming."

"I was coming over here." He growled, flashing his yellow eyes since Stiles was blocking him from everyone.

"Just 'cause you're a werewolf and I'm a girl, doesn't mean I'm afraid to kick your ass," I say, not even phased at him trying to intimidate me.

Allison slapped both of our arms. "Both of you knock it off." She scolds. "You're acting like children."

"Come on Olivia, stand up. I don't want to get sued for not sending you to the nurse." Coach orders sternly, finishing his phone call with emergency services. "Take someone with you."

Allison tries to help me stand up but I smack her hands away, pushing myself up.

"I said I'm fine, coach," I say, grabbing my water bottle by the rock wall and exit the gym, ignoring the calls from Coach Finstock.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

I look around for any empty tables at lunch and almost every single table was either occupied or had two chairs that were empty but still was nearby other students.

If I wasn't slightly mad at Allison, I probably would have sat with her but honestly, Scott was seriously getting on my last nerves. Just cause he has these powers, it doesn't mean he has the higher authority over me.

As I look around more, I spot a table that was almost close to being empty. A dark-skin guy was eating lunch by himself, picking at his food with his fork. Here we go again.

I walk to the other side of the table, causing the guy to look up with no emotion.

"I-I saw this was the only table that was practically empty. Do you mind if...you know." I gesture to the chair.

He didn't respond but he stopped picking at his food.

"Is it okay if I sit here?" I ask once more and he drops his fork, looking up from his tray.

"Why?" He mutters, his voice slightly rasps. "Isn't your typical group over there?" He points, showing a random group of students who were laughing/smiling at each other. I turn to face him and shake my head.

"If I'm being honest, the only friends I had were the janitor and the librarian at my last school."

He gives a small smile. "Beats being alone since middle school."

I take that as an okay and pull the chair, taking a seat across from him. "Since I told you my embarrassing fact, do I get to know your name?"

He looks away, picking up his fork once more to eat his fruit. "I never asked you to tell me."

I nod slowly and see Stiles coming up to our table, pulling the chair next to me and plopped down.

He looks around cautiously then faces the guy in front of me. "Boyd. Olivia. " He nods his head at the both of us and I smirk, seeing the guy roll his eyes at Stiles' behavior. "do you got the keys?"

Boyd pulls out the keys from his pocket, holding it out to him. Stiles reaches over to grab it but Boyd holds the grip, still holding on to the keys as Stiles tugged.

"This isn't a favor. It's a transaction." He says and Stiles lets go of the keys and nods as he digs through his bag.

He slams a twenty-dollar bill on the table but I could see that Boyd was not amused.

"I said fifty." He says and Stiles looked at him with confusion.

"Really? I remember twenty. I don't know, I really think it's twenty. I remember the distinctive 'twuh-enty'. "

Boyd leans close, making his elbows rest on the table. "I said fifty, with the 'fuh' sound. Hear the difference?" He asks.

"N-Not really." Stiles stutters, causing me to pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Well since you can't, I can demonstrate some other words that have the 'fuh' sound." He says, making Stiles lean back slowly, most likely scared to death.

"Stiles, just give him the money." I scold, already knowing that Boyd was twice his size and could probably beat the shit out of him.

"Alright, how about forty?" Stiles says, placing another twenty dollar bill on the table. "Come on man, have you seen the piece of crap Jeep that I drive?"

"He isn't going to budge, just give him the damn money already," I say, causing Stiles to glare.

Boyd eats a chip from his lunch tray. "Also have you seen the piece of crap bus that I take?" He retorts.

Stiles slams a ten-dollar bill, making Boyd finally smile. He hands the keys to Stiles and he snatches it from his hands, walking away to another table where Allison and Scott sat at.

I turn to face Boyd and he collects the cash from the table. "Honestly, I was gonna leave it at forty if you hadn't said anything."

"Yeah well, he and his friend Scott pissed me off today." I shrug.

He places the ten-dollar bill on my tray, causing me to furrow my eyebrows. "Here, take it."

"For what?"

"For making my lunch not boring." He says, continuing to eat his chips.

I smile. "Aw does that mean we're friends?" I tease and he rolls his eyes.

"It means you're one of the people I tolerate." He says and I nod slowly.

"Gotcha, "I mumble.

The cafeteria suddenly got quiet and see many heads turn to face the doors. I follow their gaze and immediately my jaw drops. Holy shit.

Walking inside was Erica, but this time a different Erica than the one I saw from PE. Instead of the shaky, scared, pale Erica, now she was confident, beautiful, and hot.

Did I mention she was hot?

Her cheetah print heels clicked with each step she took. My eyes trailed up her small black skirt and a white t-shirt that hugged her sides perfectly. Her black leather jacket basically made her stand out, as well as her curled hair and make-up that was well done.

She strutted to our table and reached to grab the apple I had on my tray. She smirks as she seductively takes a bite into it, causing every boy's eyes to widen.

"Hey, Olivia." Erica greeted, lust filling her eyes as she obviously trailed her eyes over me.

"H-Hi?" I squeak, internally facepalming to myself at how bad my voice sounded. She wipes the corner of her lips before walking out of the cafeteria, adding a slight sway to her hips as she strutted away. Woah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
14.7K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
162K 7.3K 31
BOOK 3/7 Thantophobia [than-tuh-foh-bee-uh] (n.) the phobia of losing someone you love. Everyone's afraid of something. For example, fear of bugs, he...
1.4M 42.5K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] ✧ WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...