Watching {Vkook}

Galing kay EtherealYoonseok

••• "I think someone's watching..." ••• Taekook~ Will have sensitive topics Will have smut Art isn't mine, cr... Higit pa

~Characters~
01💓
02🌌
03💌
04🥀
05🌆
06🖼️
07🍃
!IMPORTANT! /Not an update/
08🎶
09😘
10😼
11🌶️
12🌵
13💐
14🌋
15🔗
16🥢
17🗝️
18🐾
19🐚
20🔒
⚠️Very Important⚠️
21🕯️
22💮
q&a pt.2
23?
24💣
25🎱
26🔭
27🌈
Hiding.
1💬
2.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJK
3.
4.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEADER BOY
5.
6.
7.
8.
Sorry I haven't been posting
10.
Announcement
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

9.

386 14 0
Galing kay EtherealYoonseok

IM SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE! THIS WILL BE A LONGER CHAPTER AND SHIT WILL GET SPICY TO MAKE UP FOR IT.

Jungkook pov

When Jin said it was my birthday I thought he was joking. Then he hugged me and I knew he wasn't. I didn't  hug him back. Everybody hugged around me and I just stood there, his words echoing in my head.

"You're 22 today Jungkook. Happy birthday."

I was 22. I'd been legally old enough to drink. I didn't go to a bar. I didn't have a party.  I didn't do anything.

"I love you guys. I want all of you to be happy. I don't want you to give up and forget what day it is. Starting today we celebrate everything. Birthdays, holidays, even the stupid ones, we're going to celebrate. Don't give up hope. You'll all go home, you wont have to worry, and you can all live your lives."

would we though? would we ever leave? I wasn't even sure we'd want to. We'd been here so long anything else wouldn't feel right. Knuckles brushed against mine. Our fingers intertwined. I light squeeze to reassure me.

Taehyung.

I squeezed back, letting him know I was okay. Taehyung took my hand at just the right time. He let me know we'd be okay. We'd get through it.

We all ate dinner together. Jin even made a cake. I hadn't had a party in years and that one day made up for it. After a fun dinner filled with goofing around and joking with each other Namjoon brought out 2 boxes wrapped in newspaper.

"Im sorry we couldn't get more."

Jin said, a small amount of sadness seeping into his voice

"Hyung! you did so much today, I wasn't even expecting presents!"

A small smile formed on his lips as Namjoon handed me the gift boxes. I slowly peeled away the paper, everybody watching with looks of anticipation plastered on their faces. In the first box there was a new outfit. A yellow jacket, white shirt and jeans (AKA euphoria outfit) In the second box there was sport equipment.

"Thank you guys so much!"

Everybody smiled, glad that i liked my gifts.

"Okay! Tae and Kook, you can do whatever. Everybody else you're helping clean up."

Taehyung and I went up to the attic, putting my gifts on the dresser and falling onto the bed.

"I'm sorry gguk."

"What for?"

"I forgot your birthday..."

"I forgot my own birthday Tae. Don't worry about it."

Taehyung rolled over so our noses were touching.

"But I'm supposed to make your birthday special..."

I looked at our alarm clock.

7:52

"Well... I mean it's still my birthday for another like 4 hours."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair.

"Theres a couple special things we can do in 4 hours. Don't you think Tae?"

I sat up, straddling his hips.

"What kind of things were you thinking?"

His hands made their way to my waist as a smirk danced its way onto his lips. I leaned closer, whispering into his ear.

"I want you. Now."

As soon as the words left my lips Taehyung was biting at my neck, knowing I'd bruise. He sucked at the skin in just the right way. His fingertips pressed into my sides as we both moved closer. When we were pressed together it still wasn't close enough. Taehyung flipped me onto my back, pressing his lips to mine. His tongue manouvered around my mouth, almost like he had it memorized. We only pulled apart to take off our shirts. I ran my hands along his back, feeling as his muscles moved with his shoulders. Taehyungs lips moved back to my neck as he pulled off my jeans. He slipped his hand down my boxers, palming my dick.

"Tae~ Fuck me already~"

I let out breathily. Taehyung smirked, connecting our lips as he pulled off his own jeans and boxers. He slowly pulled off my boxers, tossing them to the side. Taehyung put his fingers in front of my mouth,

"Suck."

I listened, swirling my tongue around his fingers. He took his fingers out of my mouth, swirling his fingers around my hole.

"Tease."

I let out as he pushed 3 of his fingers inside me. I let out a gasp,

"Holy fuck gguk you're tight."

Taehyung moved his fingers around, scissoring me. I let out a quiet moan, I wanted more of him.

"I want your dick."

"You sure?"

I nodded and Taehyung pulled out his fingers, lining up his dick with my asshole. He slowly pushed himself inside. I bit his shoulder to prevent myself from moaning. Taehyung started moving slowly, his dick sending shivers up my spine.

"Fuck me harder sir~"

Taehyung let out a groan, moving faster. His hands tightly held onto my hips as I let out moans and whimpers.

"Tae~"

Taehyung lifted my legs onto his shoulders, thrusting faster and harder. He wrapped his hand around my dick, pumping up and down. I couldnt control my movements. My mouth hung open, moans falling out my mouth.

"Gguk... I'm close baby..."

Taehyung went to pull out, but I pulled him back.

"Cum inside me Tae~"

Taehyungs eyes rolled back as he filled me up with his cum. I was sent over the edge, cumming into Taehyungs hand as he pulled out. He fell back onto the bed, the only sound in the room was our heavy breathing.

"Happy birthday Ggukkie."

I smiled, rolling over and kissing his cheek.

"Thank you Taehyungie."

"You wanna take a bath?"

I nodded trying to stand and falling back onto the bed. Taehyung chuckled, walking over and picking me up. He placed me on the cabinet, turning on the water.

"I'll be right back mmkay?"

I nodded and Taehyung left as the tub filled with water. When he came back he put bubble bath in the water. He picked me back up, placing me in the tub. He got in, sitting behind me. I leaned back onto him as he ran his hands through my hair.

"You're perfect Gguk. I love you."

He kissed the top of my head and I smiled.

"I love you too Tae."

I closed my eyes, listening to Taehyungs breathing.

"Gguk?"

"Yeah?"

"How are you feeling with everything?"

"What do you mean?"

Taehyung paused, taking a deep breath.

"With everything that happened with Song..."

"Oh..."

I looked down, swirling around the water.

"I try not to think about it, but sometimes it's hard not to..."

"I'm sorry Ggukkie..."

"It's not your fault Tae. You are the reason I got out of there, and you're the thing that keeps me going. Without you I don't really know what I'd do."

Taehyung hugged me tightly,

"Then I'll never leave you."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

We sat for a little longer, no talking was necessary. When we finished Taehyung gave me one of his hoodies and a pair of boxers. We got into the now clean sheets, falling asleep tangled together.

Yikes- I haven't written smut in like forever so sorry abt it being kinda shitty. Also at the end I didn't really know what to write so this whole chapter is kinda shitty overall lmao. Probably wont post till this weekend, I have like 3 tests this week 🙃

~Zoey💜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.5K 1.7K 30
"Have we met before?" "Can we please not make a conversation right now? I'm kinda busy being sad." ___ When Jungkook sees a lost someone in him, Tae...
106K 4.6K 26
•Being watched over is not something that Jungkook finds comfortable, especially when the person is stalking him in secret• Top Taehyung Bottom Jungk...
60.3K 2.6K 18
[now i understand why people look at you and go "oh.."] top! taehyung bottom! hoseok ⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ (smut, inappropriate language, slight triggers) sl...
6.6M 332K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...