Finding Love Again...!!!! (Co...

By NamrataVerma7

Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you... More

Happy Birthday munchkins
Act of Kindness
Happy Birthday Princess
New Client
Something about Her
My life, Their ways
Lost and Found
New Bond
Udaipur Calling
Welcome to the Rajwada
Sparks fly, and I know that!
The Lost Crush
kids: Our Blessings
A Promise to Heal
Reliving the Past
Sadly, we only can share our sorrows!
Match Making
The Journey and Our Stress Busters
Longings and the Past
A Sudden Encounter OR A Planned One
Announcement
The Outbreak & The Assurance
Which Ways To Choose
Let Time Heal
Apologies
Daddy for a Lifetime
Together, we can solve any Problem!
A Strike From The Past
Family Time
The Evil Eye
Dramatic Twists
Her Assaulter
Our Sudden Wedding
My Grumpy Bride
Two Hot Heads
Cuter Than Cupids
Our New Beginnings
Rolling Eyes And The Kiss
Home Sweet Home
A Night To Remember
Guilty
Apology Tricked
Let Me Be His Father
All Is Well
Who Could That Be
Character Casts
Not An Update But Important
Knock Of An Evil Past
Confrontation
The Face Off
Remember That I Am Her mother
Let's Live In The Moment
Moments Of Love
Day Spent Like A Dream
Crushed Hearts
Troubled
Their Culprits
Blood-Shed
Cursed
Confession & Confusion
Forever Us
Blooming Hearts
Epilogue
A Glimpse At Love : Bonus Chapter

The Angry Bird

9.3K 452 17
By NamrataVerma7

Congratulations the story ranks Number 16 @ #royals

People say everything happens for a reason. So, next time when I punch you in your face... Remember I have a reason.

Akira's pov

Did A Tornado Hit me!

I can't believe What just happened!
How I was about to be raped....how I became the subject of those hateful allegations!
How my life turned upside down when HE, abruptly filled my Partition with Vermillion against my consent.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my Head filled with Sindoor!

How, I couldn't gather the courage to oppose him!
How I agreed to become his bride without any protests!
Well I kind of did, but he again gave me a shock with his dominating commands!
I am still in a daze, how he had so much power over me!
How He convinced my parents...against my will!

And here I am sitting helpless on a bed filled with flower garland....waiting for my stubborn, strong and hot headed Husband!

Yes I am married!

Married to Mr. Rathore!

You all must be wondering that how I agreed to this marriage.
Let me take you on to a tour of last 24 hours.

I was devastated to hear those oldies gossiping over my state.
They threw such hateful words at me....and I was stoned at my place. I could not get over the tragedy that happened in that room.
How that Bastard tried to molest me...how he tried to rape me....!
I was literally preparing to end my life after this incidence when Mr. Rathore came and rescued me saving me from being his prey.

He punched and dragged that Sumedh and after sometime I descended the stairs. All the people present their were giving looks....but I was too numb to react.

But what brought me back to my surroundings when I heard him say -

You all think that nobody will marry her...she is not worth it...but guess what, I am going to marry her....i am going to give her to all the happiness of this world.
And for the last time, She is not some cheap sult to sleep around...And dare you bad mouth about my wife and my kids!
I don't care what happened in there but I know that she is innocent.
And I don't care what you all think of her...but for me, she is a pure soul!

There were a lot of gasps!

He took steps towards the mandir and picked up the Vermillion box and moved towards me....he never left my eyes....i was crying badly...but the moment my mind registered his advances....i started to step back...but that didn't stop him...he had kind of made up my mind.
Stubborn!
Standing A few inches away from me, he opened the box and took a pinch of Vermillion in his fingers....i began to shake my head in negation...my tear filled eyes were painfully pleading him to stop but like a pre-programmed robot...before i could react...he filled my maang(partition) with sindoor.

She closed her eyes as if hundred of needles pricked me!

Everything froze in that very second...i stood there wide eyed...numb...very slowly i touched my partition and saw the Vermillion that now adorned my hair.

Wha...what have yo...you done!?! Thi....This can't be true! - i whispered

With tear filled eyes, he cupped my face and said -
Walk with me Akira, I promise I will be by your side till my last breath!

I quickly pushed him away! His words pained my heart.

Tayi maa sa came and shrugged his shoulders and yelled - What is all this Vikram? How could you be this reckless?
Do you even realise what you did?

I married her, Tayi maa sa! - he said curtly

Just like that! Did you forget our traditions and values? Did you even ask what she wants? - she shouted

Tayi maa is right! Bhai, How could you be so heedless of the consequences of your action? - asked Smriti

Few weeks back, Both of you wanted me to marry her and now that I have, you don't approve of this? - he asked irritated

Yes, we want you two married...but not like this...not under some kind of social pressure! - Tayi maa said

He took my hands in mine and said -

Let's start a new beginning Akira!
I know this change can be scary...and I am scared too.... But I am not going to give up on growing... Evolving... And most importantly progressing!
I am sure, I want to spend the rest of my life with you!

I looked at him blankly and said - Is this some kind of a joke Mr. Rathore? Do you think, my life is a fucking Joke, han?
Do you think that you all can play with my feelings like this. How could you....I trusted you!
For God's sake, I don't want your fucking Pity Mr. Rathore!

But he had different plans he said very softly - I did not marry you out of pity Akira!
Don't you see, don't you understand... That I am here to stay by your side.... And I am not going to go anywhere!
And why do you think that I made a joke of your life. I married you because I wanted to!

I will honestly fulfill all my duties as your Husband and as the Father of our Kids! Don't think much about this...nothing has changed...if you want I can still be your friend like before. I promise, I am not going to claim my rights on you. You will live your life, like you want to!

The nerve of this bipolar man!

But my brain...it rejected all his kind words and yelled - All of this....it was your plan na? Why would you feel broken...why would you feel bad...tum to yahi chahte the na? (You wanted this, didn't you?)
How could I be this stupid! You tricked me, right!

His eyes showed a hurtful emotion but he quickly masked it and said -

Tayi maa, I want to marry Akira with proper rituals. I don't want to give chances to anyone so that they could question our relationship. Make prepartaions, I will marry her tomorrow itself, in the same mandap as Smriti.

That strong headed man left like as if he was some king of king and his Darbaar (court) is adjourned!

I collapsed on the ground and both mom and dad came rushing to me.

I cried and cried!
I said - Mom, please! Stop this! I don't want this. How can he decide my fate like this?

My mom gave me a stern look and said - Akira, I agree with Vikram. I accept this marriage! And you will get married with all the rituals. Anyways you are technically married to him and all these people present here are the witnesses.

Have you lost your mind mom!

I looked at my papa - Papa! Tell her no such thing will happen!

I second her Aki! - he said taking me off guard
Beta, if not for yourself, do it for kids!

Wow! So, now they were emotionally blackmailing me!

If not Yourself... For kids! Yeah right!

Tayi maa also came to us and said - Akira! Your parents are right...you are married to Vikram now! And I will not take no for an answer...i can not display any more stupidity in front of my people.

And even if you say no....people here, will consider you the new Bahu!
I am going to arrange everything required for this marriage in the same mandap for tomorrow.
I will take a leave now... And welcome to the Rajwada! - she walked off like some authority

Everyone here behave like kings and Queens!

And the cherry on the cake, Smriti came and hugged me tight - Akira! OMG! or should I say "Akira Bhabi" Han?
She winked.
I am so happy we will be getting married on the same day...its going to be legendary!
And the kids....they are going to be super happy!

Flash Back ends here!

It's so much weird that how my status from being a single mother jumped onto a full fledged married woman of two beautiful kids within a day.
Yes, Beautiful Kids! The only sanity in this chaos is that now I am a proud mother of my two little wonderkids.

And for Mr. Husband!
Let him come...i will show him what happens when someone messes with The Akira Singh!

Correction! Mrs. Akira Vikram Rathore! - came his reply

Oh No!

Destiny said-

There is an end to every storm. Once all tha havocs have been uprooted....all the clouds will part and rain will end.... The sun will shine. In those quite moments we will realise if we were strong enough or capable enough to survive its hazards or not.

Hello people! What's up!
Here is the new update!
Please vote, share and comment as much as you can.
Spread the words!
See you all soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 10.2K 10
" No! Get away from me. You are not my mumma and you will never be. I hate you and papa hates you too. I don't wanna talk to you.!" Sahil screamed. "...
229K 20.4K 26
Status :- Ongoing.. ~Glimpse~ "Is This true diya? Did you lied to us all?" Ruhanika asked Diya as calmly as She could, The Whole Family have Starte...
391K 22.7K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
18.5K 910 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...