demon slayer ; dejected

By airisrains

โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates... More

[ Giyu x Reader ]
[ Tanjiro x Reader ]
[ Kagaya x Reader ]
[ Yushiro x Reader ]
[ Muzan x Reader ]
[Muzan x Reader - Part 2 ]
[ Giyu x Reader ]
[ Tanjiro x Reader ]
[ Life - Shinobu ]
[ Let me go - Rengoku ]
[ Wake Up - Tokito ]
A/N ส• โ€ขฬ€ o โ€ขฬ ส” - IMPORTANT!
[ Stars - Giyuu ]
[ Live - Sabito ]
[ Failure - Rengoku ]
[ Beauty - Tanjiro ]
[ Once upon a time - Tanjiro - Part 1 ]
[ Candle light - Muzan ]
[ Jealous - Tanjiro ]
[ Shinobu ]
[ Time - Tanjiro - Part 2 ]
[ Sugar - Giyu ]
[ Head-Canons ]
[ Giyu h/c ]
[ Sanemi - h/c ]
[ Muzan ]
[ Giyu ]
[ Emotions ]
[ Giyu x Reader ]
[ Tanjiro x Reader ]
[ Muichiro x Reader ]
[ Tanjiro x Reader ]
Kagaya x Reader
Rengoku x Reader
[ Sanemi x Reader ]
[ Tanjiro x Reader ]
Water: Giyuu
Genya x Reader
Rui x Reader
THE END
[ Sugar - Giyu ] Part 2

[ Sanemi x Reader ]

75.5K 1.2K 3.9K
By airisrains

Requested by @_Azeire_

Your P.O.V

Now, where do I start with this...Ah! How about introducing my long-time crush! Sanemi Shinazugawa. His looks and actions are so cool! But I'm sure he already knows that he's the coolest pillar ever! And speaking of pillars, I'm his subordinate. Perhaps that's why we're so close... is what I'd like to say but we're not close at all. He's very cold towards me yet I still keep falling for him every single day.

I gave him compliments, presents, letters, jewelry. I baked for him for I am known to be a good baker. I even sew him sweaters! Sadly everything ended up in the trash-bag as you'd expect. At first, I thought those gifts weren't good enough for someone as awesome as him, but everyone insisted I don't give up so easily...I still try hard every single day but he still keeps his distance from me.

But today's the day! I have a plan! It's not gonna be easy but...I'll be the one to make the first move.

"Sanemi-Senpai!" I yelled cheerfully. I could hear him mumble something under his breath before saying "What is it, dumbass?" I flinched at his words a little bit, but not enough to make him notice. "Well, you see. Since today you and I both have a day off-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as he spoke "No. I'm not going anywhere with you. Get off my back, moron." He started walking away. Leaving me with those harsh words I never expected to hear. My smile faded away but I wasn't going to give up just yet!

"Now, please wait just a minute!" If I can't get him to spend his day off with me. We could at least train together, not that he needed any training. He stopped walking and yelled, "WHY DO YOU KEEP INSISTING ON BEING FRIENDS WITH ME?!" My eyes widened and I could feel my hopes crashing down. He now was looking at me with hatred in his eyes. "Understand, that I don't want you to be anywhere near me! I'm not your guardian angel to look after someone as untalented as you! You're nothing but an extra. I wouldn't mind sacrificing you to the demons." I could hear the gasps of other pillars. Who would've thought he'd say something like that?

Am I doing something wrong? Is my voice annoying? Is my face annoying? Are my praises and gifts annoying? Am I just for show? I gulped and looked down. "All I want from you is your..." I couldn't bring myself to say It. He just broke my heart. I mean...Sacrifice me to the demons? Even though we're trying to save humans from those cruel and ruthless creatures? I couldn't take it anymore so I started running back home with tears in my once shiny (E/C) eyes. They were now full of tears filled with sadness and love for the man. Even after those horrible words, I couldn't bring myself to hate him. After all, he was the one who saved my life and my family. The only people I ever truly cared about.

Sanemi's P.O.V

"That's a low blow even for someone like you." Said Giyuu accompanied by Shinobu "All the poor girl wanted was to spend time with you. And all your talk about sacrificing her to the demons should strip you of the tile 'Hashira'." After semi-scolding me she ran after (Y/N) I hear they're good friends.

Why should I even care about her feelings or the title? I only kill demons because I don't want them to kill me or my brother. And her feelings and thoughts about me are irrelevant to me. She's nothing more than a nuisance.

"Say, Sanemi. Have you read at least one of the letters she gave you? Have you ever opened the boxes of presents she gave you?" Asked Giyuu. "'Course not, moron. Why should I waste my time on something as stupid as she is?" I replied almost instantly. Giyuu only sighed and looked away. "Well, maybe you should take those letters out of the trash-bag and read some If not all of them. As well as those presents. Perhaps you should unwrap them?" After finishing his lecture he disappeared.

What? Read the letters? Unwrap the gifts? To hell with that!.

Your P.O.V

Soon enough I was at home sobbing into my pillow. His words still in my head. Why'd he say something like that? I was wrong about him seeing me as a friend. I'm only his subordinate. Nothing more, nothing less...I hope.

I felt someone's presence behind me, the person gave off a sweet scent. It was Shinobu, my childhood friend. We met each other when we were just five years old. She always helped me out. Especially in times like these.

She slowly walked towards me and sat down at the end of my bed. She wasn't smiling. Not this time at least. "(Y/N)." She breathed out. I could see it was hard for her to talk. "What Sanemi said was...Harsh. Very harsh but...We all know how he feels about people who aren't as respected as us. In other words, not as skilled as us." her voice was trembling slightly. "I'm very angry at him for saying something like that. But I'm afraid I can't do anything about his salty tongue." She smiled a little before continuing speaking "Maybe you should take a vacation. A trip around the world. To get away from him and your feelings towards him. And come back when you're a hundred percent sure you're over him." Her words left me speechless and in even more tears. She was always the one who told me to never give up. Whatever the task might be. But now it was exactly what I needed to hear from her. I smiled and hugged her, crying into her shoulder.

"Thank you! That's exactly what I needed to hear from you! Thank you! Thank you!" We spent the rest of the day talking about random topics in my room.

Sanemi's P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed staring into nothingness when Giyuu's words came back to me "Well, maybe you should take those letters out of the trash-bag and read some If not all of them. As well as those presents. Perhaps you should unwrap them?" What a darn moron he is. I hate her so why should I waste my time on something like that? But my curiosity and slight-guilt overwhelmed me. I got up and walked to the decent-sized bin. I took out a handful of letters and presents and sat back down. I began reading one of the letters.

Hello, Sanemi!

I'm writing to you once again I hope you've read some of my letters before this one since it might be a tad weird. But if you didn't that's okay! As you might know, I'm eager to be your friend and maybe even your best friend. I want you to rely on me as much as you can. I want you to know that I'm always here for you. I want you to know that I'd sacrifice everything for you. You're my savior. The only one who can protect me and the ones I care about...What I'm trying to say is that I really really care about you. Even when we don't get along or when you throw your basic insults at me. I still care. Let's hang out soon, 'kay? (:

With love - (Y/N)

Droplets of water were now dropping on the dirty paper. I was crying? All this time I thought I didn't care about her, I never gave a damn about her gifts or gave a second thought about her letters. Is it too late to fix everything? Is it already too goddamn late to tell her 'I'm sorry'? No..I still have time. I still can fix everything. I only have to hurry!

I ran out of the house rushing towards hers. The second I got there I saw Shinobu standing right in front of it. It was already late at night so why was she here? "Shinobu! Where the hell is (Y/N)?" I yelled straight at her. She only looked at me with a sad smile and said "She left. She might come back after a year or two. Why?" Her words shattered my heart into pieces. She left...And It was obviously because of me! "Where did she go! I need to find her, dammit!" The insect pillar only pointed her finger to the west. I quickly started running not looking back. But I could still feel the smirk on Shinobu's face. I let out a grunt and fastened my pace. She couldn't have walked very far.

Soon enough I spotted her (H/L) (H/C) hair swinging from side to side. I took a deep breath and yelled: "(Y/N) HOLD ON DAMMIT!" She instantly turned around and a sad aura surrounded her. I stopped running and hugged her tightly. Her body was so small in my arms it was almost like holding a small stray kitten. She was slightly trembling but still hugged me back. "What changed your mind?" She asked softly almost as if she knew why I'm here right now. "Your letters, Baka." She gasped "So you read them?" I smiled and answered "Only one of them. But It was enough to make me realize what I was losing. I'm sorry." I tightened my grip around her and so did she. "It's okay, I forgive you. Even after your words, I couldn't stop loving you." She chuckled.

I pinched her cheek with my right hand and said: "Let's start off as friends, alright?" She teared up and smiled brightly showing color in her eyes again. "Of course! Thank you! who would've thought you had this sweet side to you" The female chuckled at her own words. I realized what I was doing and quickly pulled away feeling my face getting red.

"Idiot! Let's go home"

I hope you're satisfied with your request! It's not exactly as you wanted it to be and it's clearly not perfect but I still hope you enjoyed it!

Please vote if you liked it <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.1K 21
[๐šƒ๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šž๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š˜ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š‚๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ..... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
21.3K 391 152
๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข! ๐Ÿฉต ๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž! ๐Ÿค ๐•ฝ๐–†๐–“๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜ โœช #1...
53.6K 421 12
This will be a reader x character one shots! This book will include: (Trigger warning โš ๏ธ) โ€ขsmut โ€ขabuse โ€ขyandere โ€ขand more! I will be taking requests...