Coup De Foudre ➵ Allison Arge...

By cimbello

BOOK 1/7 Coup De Fou•dre: (koo de foodra) noun (plural coups de foudre pronounced same) {A sudden unforeseen... More

i•n•t•r•o
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five

Thirty-one

6.5K 283 40
By cimbello

Olivia's POV:

"Let go of me, you piece of shit!" I yell, trying to fight Gerard's henchmen grips.

"Ow--Hey! Watch the jersey!" Stiles grunts as we're escorted to the pitch-black basement. "I scored tonight so I don't want this ruined!" They push him down the stairs and he lands on his back with a groan.

They shove me down as well but luckily I landed on top of Stiles, causing him to groan again. Well, maybe not so lucky for Stiles.

"Damn Olivia, what have you been eating?" He whines as I push myself off of him.

I smack the back of his head, making him flinch. "Never call a woman heavy."

He scoffs. "Fine, sorry. Now help me find the--"

The whimpers nearby cause him to stop mid-sentence and I frantically look around, afraid of what else could be with us.

"L-Light switch." Stiles shakily finishes.

I move my hands blindly until my hand connects with the wall. From what I hoped was the light switch, I slid my hand up and instantly the room lit up.

I look straight again but my eyes widen, seeing the beings in front of me.

Tied with wires were Erica and Boyd in the middle of the room, fear being shown in their eyes as their whimpers were muffled from the duct tape.

As much as I hate Erica for being a bitch, I couldn't help but feel horrified at the position she and Boyd were in.

"Oh my god," Stiles whispers but I quickly go up to Erica.

I reach for the wire but then she starts whimpering again. "I know, I know. We'll get you guys out." I assure. I try to yank out the wires but then immediately a jolt of electricity shocks me and I retract my hand back.

The lights flicker as Erica shakes her head frantically once I try to reach for the wires again.

"They were trying to warn you, it's electrified." Stiles and I turn around, seeing Gerard walk down the stairs with a smirk.

"What are you doing with them?" Stiles glares, taking a step to the older man but I grab his arm to prevent him from doing so.

Gerard leans against the wall and sighs. "At the moment, just keeping them comfortable. There's no point in torturing them, they won't give Derek up. The instinct to protect their alpha is too strong."

"Okay, so what are you doing with us?" I retort. "It's not like we know where he is either. We've never even been to his hideout."

"It's only a matter of time before Scott can find us. He knows my scent. It's pungent, you know. It's more like a stench. He can find me even if I was buried at the bottom of a sewer covered in fecal matter and urine."

I scrunch my nose in disgust. "Ew," I mutter. "Out of all things that smell horrible, you couldn't come up with something different?"

"I was trying to prove a point here, Olivia." He whispers.

"You have a knack for creating a vivid picture, Mr. Stilinski. Let me paint one of my own." He gets off the wall and walks closer to us. Stiles protectively moves in front of me. "Scott McCall finds his best friend, bloodied and beaten to a pulp. How does that sound?"

"I think I prefer more of a still life for a landscape, you know?" Stiles challenges as Gerard clenches his jaw. "What are you, ninety? I can probably kick your ass up and down this room. Come o--"

He cuts him off by backhanding him, making Stiles fall to the side. I try to swing a punch but in a flash, he pulls out a baton and makes it hit my side, sending more jolts of electricity. My body numbly falls to the side as he holds it still, making my vision blur.

He pulls the baton away and turns to Stiles who was barely recovering from the smack.

"Wait, wait, wait--" Stiles says in a daze but Gerard grabs him by the shirt and punches him across the face multiple times. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight but Boyd and Erica did the opposite, wincing at each hit Gerard landed on Stiles.

"P-Please stop!" I groan out. "I'll help you find Derek!"

The sound of his punches finally stop and he lets go of Stiles, showing that his face was somewhat bloody. Gerard wipes his hands on his pants and adjusts his jacket as if nothing happened.

"How?" He asks, taking a step closer to me.

"I'll tell you more, but you have to let them go." I glance at Stiles, Boyd, and Erica. "And I'll do whatever you want."

He looks behind at Stiles then turns to me. "He gets to leave or I'll have your mother join us next."

I turn to Erica and Boyd sadly but surprisingly, Erica nods her head as if she wants me to make the deal. Who knew she had a change of heart?

I glare at Gerard. "Deal."

"Wait, Olivia. No--" Stiles tries to argue but Gerard grabs him by the shirt, forcing him to follow.

"Don't get comfortable because pretty soon, it's going to be eventful." He says as he goes up the stairs, shutting the door behind him.

I sadly turn to Boyd and Erica again. "I'm sorry guys."

Allison's POV:

"The betas are still tied up, no need to worry." My grandfather says as he enters my room.

"Good," I reply as I lean against my desk. Gerard turns to my door and I turn, seeing my dad with his hand raised as if he was about to knock.

"I saw the lights flicker." He says but Gerard gives a small chuckle.

"Probably just one of our guests getting comfortable downstairs." He says then glances at me. "Get some sleep if you can. " I nod and he walks to leave my room. "I have a feeling the next twenty-four hours are going to be eventful."

He was about to exit the room but my Dad blocks him by placing his hand on the wall. "You going to tell me what happened at the game?"

"Didn't you hear?" Gerard smiles. "We won."

My dad clenches his jaw. "I meant Jackson."

"So did I." He moves my dad's hand out of the way and continues walking away.

I take off the gloves that I used for my bow and toss it on my desk. I hear my dad walk up to me, causing me to internally roll my eyes. "Need something?"

"I want you to step aside and let us handle this."

I scoff. "You're kidding, right?" Must be out of his damn mind if he thinks I'm going to quit instantly.

"One of your friends is dead." He raises his voice.

"Because of Derek. How do you think Jackson became that thing in the first place? Kate? Mom? Jackson?" I raise my voice to match his level, feeling the pain build up again.

"What about Olivia? What if she dies too? You know how she is when it comes to the ones she loves that are in danger."

I stiffen at the mention of her name. Flashbacks from the other night run through my head, seeing her saddened expression when we spoke. "Since when did you care about Olivia?"

"I care about you."

I scoff. "Really dad? If you're going to start quoting from the list of the top five things a parent should say to a child every day, why don't you start with," I turn to face him. "I'm proud of you because I am doing exactly what you wanted."

I brushed passed him and sit down on my bed, unlacing the knots on my combat boots.

"No, Allison. You're doing exactly what he wants. We all are." He remarks, making me roll my eyes.

"I'm tired. I just really want to pass out, okay?" I say, getting annoyed from his pestering about my choices. I'm doing the right thing. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

"Fine." He mutters and I see him holding my crossbow in his hands.

"By the way, don't forget you owe me a new bow," I say then kick off my combat boots once I finish untying the laces.

I hear something snap, causing me to look up from my shoes. The string to my crossbow was snapped off and my dad held it in his hands, never looking to face me.

"And a new crossbow." He says and tosses it back on my desk, leaving my room without another word. Did he really just break my crossbow too?

Olivia's POV:

The door opens again and my nerves increase, hoping it wasn't Gerard again.

When he freed Stiles, he came back down to chain me to the wall and cover my mouth with a cloth so I wouldn't try to scream for help. It's not like it mattered since I couldn't free Erica and Boyd without getting zapped or had anything close to a weapon that I could use.

I look up the stairs and see it was Allison's father who had an emotionless expression as he walked down the steps.

He stops in front of the machine that increases or decreases the voltage that held Erica and Boyd up, making Erica whimper since the volts were too much for her to handle anymore.

"You know, my family's done this for a long time," Argent says, placing his hand on the dial. "Long enough to learn things like how a certain level of electric current can keep you from transforming. At another level, you can't heal. A few amps higher, no heightened strength. That kind of scientific accuracy...it makes you wonder where the line between the natural and the supernatural really exists."

"Mifder Argent, pleath." My voice muffles through the cloth, seeing that he hesitates to twist the dial.

He turns to me. "Lines like that blur. You sometimes find yourself surprised by which side you end up on." He turns the dial to the left, the sound of the machine fading which shows he lowers the voltage down a level.

He walks up to me and takes the cloth from my mouth. "I'm taking you with me." He pulls the keys from his pocket and unlocks the chains, loosening the ties that were around the hook.

"Why? Won't Gerard be--"

"Because I know that my daughter cares a lot about you." He says and helps me from the floor, but I glance worriedly at Erica and Boyd "I lowered the voltages enough for them to escape."

"Okay," I mutter as he escorts me up the stairs. I look back one last time and see Erica and Boyd with hopeful expressions. "I'll see you soon."

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
A/n:

Hello! Sooo I was writing ahead for the series and I got to the part where Allison dies :(  still vv salty she left but ITS FINE 🥴

It's like a debate whether I would continue after season 3 bc it's what shaped the rest of the pack and having her included in scenes would be hellaaa hard.

Anywho, speaking of series, here's a sneak peek of the next book!

Can't reveal the full thing just yet mwuahahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 697 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
112 12 4
In the town of Beacon Hills, the night before our story begins, every being involved with the supernatural world felt this wave go through them. A wa...
11.5K 517 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...
107K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...