Hidden Love ~ Stucky

Oleh 1HuffleyPuffley1

Bucky (James) Buchanan Stark was just an ordinary seventeen year old. He lived on a farm with his father, Ton... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue
Sequel??

33

1.7K 64 104
Oleh 1HuffleyPuffley1

Steve's lips are incredibly soft, plump and absolutely perfect against Bucky's. He does all that he can think to do and kisses back, fluttering his eyes closed. God. This felt good.

Steve breaks away from the kiss at feeling the same amount of pressure being given back, eyes blown wide in utter shock, lips hanging open as the breath was knocked from his lungs. "W-wait-" He stammers, gulping down the lump in the back of his throat, grazing his eyes between Bucky's eyes and lips. "You- you like me?"

Bucky smiles sheepishly and bows his head. "I- y..yeah.." Though he seemed slightly embarrassed, Steve knew that those simple words that left the boys parted mouth were far from lies, and he couldn't seem to hold himself back any longer.

Steve shoves Bucky back into the wall of the stables, kissing his lips with the utter most care he could muster, savouring every second, hands placed on either side of Bucky's burning face. He had been waiting for so long, so so long, he didn't want to pull away.

The kiss was perfect, don't get Bucky wrong, but it wasn't what he wanted. Carefulness was off the table, just for now, not after so much time of holding his emotions back, down into the dark corners of his mind, hoping to be forgotten, and he grabs handfuls of Steve's leather jacket, tugging him closer, harsher against him.

Steve groans, a deep rumble in the back of his throat, and then his hands make their way down Bucky's thighs, hoisting him up and wrapping them around Steve's middle, still kissing.

Now this, this is what Bucky wanted. His hands roam through Steve's hair, down his neck, like the thoughts that were exhilarating inside of his mind. So soft. So good. You deserve this. You deserve Steve.

God, he felt so happy. So content for the first time in.. forever.

When Steve kissed him, it felt as if the whole world had fallen away. No whistling wind, soft neighs of the horses around them, the creak of the door. Just the two of them, kissing kissing kissing to their hearts content. Heart beats thumping, breaths, panting in sync, eyes fluttered shut, each touch of lips full of emotion.

Bucky didn't want it to end. Not now, not ever. He had been holding so many feelings back for everyone else's sake, for his fathers, T'Challa's. Now it was finally time for himself to be happy.

Steve's mouth parts his lips with insistence, tongue sliding inside of his mouth, swirling and dancing around Bucky's, and Bucky lets out a soft whimper, fiddling with the hairs on the nape of Steve's neck.

Tongues dance, teeth clang, noses brush, hands roam, lungs burn. Burning for air, needing for them to break away, just for a few seconds. Bucky makes the move, pulling his lips away slowly, panting, leaning his forehead against Steve's.

Steve opens his blue hues, staring into Bucky's, full of glee, bright against the sun. "God, I really like kissing you." He mumbles, breathless.

The statement makes Bucky giggle happily, wrapping his arms around Steve's neck, still held in Steve's arms, against the wall. "I really like kissing you, too."

Steve smiles and gently places Bucky back onto his feet, holding Bucky's hips with strong yet gentle hands. "What...What does this mean for us?" He asks, seemingly worried.

Bucky shrugs with a smile. "I- I don't know.. what.. what would you like to happen?"

"A relationship. If.. if you would like that?"

Bucky nods, a blush rising to his cheeks at how calm and easy it was to talk to Steve. "Definitely. But.. you have to take me out on a date first." His tone his cheeky, and it creates a large smirk across Steve's lips as he laughs, throwing his head back.

"Well. Why don't we get going then?"

The ride on Blaze is seemingly forgotten as the two join hands and make their way toward Steve's bike, shoving helmets on their heads and clambering on. "So where exactly are we going?" Bucky asks, wrapping his arms around Steve's middle. "Weren't we gonna go on a ride with Blaze?"

Steve shrugs. "Yeah, but... he's already had a pretty big ride this morning before group, so I was thinking we could hang out at the beach? Maybe order some fish and chips as we watch the sun set."

Bucky smiles. He still couldn't understand how easy this was. Talking with Steve like they hadn't just been making out, like they hadn't just realised they wanted to be together. But, Bucky felt slightly hesitant, and he unwraps his arms from around Steve and steps off the bike, pulling off the helmet.

Steve takes his own off and stares, awfully confused. "Hey— Are you okay?" He asks slowly, rising from off the bike and walking towards Bucky whom was clutching fretfully at his hair, pacing. "Hey hey, what's wrong?"

Bucky stops his pacing and turns towards Steve. "I- this is all going so fast—" he gasps out, clutching at his sweater. "How is this so easy? This can't be this easy—"

"Why not?" Steve says gently, placing a weary hand on Bucky's shoulder. "Why can't it be this easy?"

Bucky flinches. "I— I don't know- T'Challa broke off with me only two weeks ago! Aren't we going too fast? I— I don't think it's fair if we get into a relationship so quickly! I— I'm sorry- I don't know- I- I-"

Steve grabs Bucky's hands in his, resting their foreheads together. "Bucky, listen to me." He whispers, pecking his nose. "We don't have to go this fast at all. If you just want to go on dates together for awhile, that's perfectly fine with me. I want you to be comfortable. I want you to be one hundred percent sure that you're ready for another relationship, and if that isn't right now, than that's okay."

"Th-thank you.. I just— I feel so guilty for some reason... and T'Challa- he- he's already moved on with someone else- so I- I should deserve this, right? I should deserve to be happy."

"Yes. Of course you do. But you need to be comfortable. I think we should take this slow, yeah? Get to know each other a bit better."

Bucky nods in agreement, nuzzling himself into Steve's arms. "Yeah."

"You still up for going to the beach?"

"Definitely."

***********

Laying out on the sand, sprawled in one another's arms, Bucky and Steve watch the waves slowly rise and fall over the shoreline, stuffing fish and chips into their mouths.

Though some would say this wasn't an "ideal" date, laying and watching the waves, considering it adds up to a whole lot of sand in your shoes and on your clothes, even in your hair if you aren't careful, but to Steve and Bucky— it was absolutely perfect.

It was closure. The closure they had been waiting for- for so long. To be able to be wrapped in each other's arms, even though they used to do that anyway, kiss and whisper sweet nothings into the others ear.

Bucky has his head resting against Steve's chest, shoveling hot chips into his mouth and staring up at Steve, eyes glittering with happiness. This was how it was supposed to be. It was meant to be this easy. His mum was right, maybe Steve was the one for him.

Steve looks down at Bucky with a smirk across his lips, using his thumb to wipe a drop of tomato sauce from the corner of Bucky's mouth. "Sorry, old habit." He mumbles, sucking the sauce from his thumb.

Bucky laughs, rolling his eyes. "It's fine. You've done it before." He says, picking up a piece of fish and ripping it in half.

They cuddled up closer together as the wind grew harsher and colder, staring into one another's eyes, leaning in to press their lips together in a soft kiss, when someone clears their throats and snaps them from their small haze.

Bucky looks over at the mysterious person, a small gasp rolling off his tongue, eyes widening. T'Challa was stood before them, holding hands with the very girl Bucky had spotted him kissing only hours before. "huh, what have we here?" T'Challa sneers, making the girl chuckle.

Bucky sighs, placing a weary hand on Steve's chest to hold him back.  "T'Challa- please... not right now." He whispers, almost inaudible, fear and guilt swishing through his gut.

"Oh come on Bucky, I bet you're just ravishing in all the attention. Knowing you can finally be with Steve." He spits with disgust, looking them both up and down.

Steve gets himself up off the ground at the small whimper that leaves the back of Bucky's throat, striding forward, getting right in the others face. "the fuck did you just say?"

T'Challa rolls his eyes, tsking quietly. "Wow. Just- wow. Got him fighting your battles too now, hey? How pathetic can you get?"

Bucky gets up from the sand, quickly dusting himself off before grabbing at Steve's arm, whispering for him to leave it. But Steve ignores the boys pleas and rips away from the small hand, getting right in T'Challa's face once more. "don't speak to him like that."

"Or what?" T'Challa laughs, crossing his arms over his chest, eyebrow quirked.

"Or I'll do something I'd enjoy far too much."

Bucky rips Steve away and glares at T'Challa. "Why are you being like this? You've already moved on, T'Challa. This isn't who you are. I know it."

"Oh really, do you now? That's funny. I didn't think you cared to know that, James."

"T'Challa- please. You're making a problem even bigger than it already is. Please, leave us alone."

"I am? I'm making it bigger? You're the one that's just proved my fucking assumptions!" T'Challa growls, pointing a harsh finger into Bucky's chest, "you got me to fall in love with you. Got Steve jealous. Then started fucking him behind my back, you skank."

Bucky flinches at the words, teeth gritted tightly together, hands squeezed into fists. "That's not what happen-

"I beg to fucking differ. You pretended to want me and to do things with me all because you knew how your dad felt about Steve!"

"T'Challa- I'm sor

This time, he was interrupted by Steve who wraps his arm around his waist and tucks Bucky behind his back, a wall of protection. "No, Bucky. You're not apologising to him." Steve scowls, fists clenched, eyes lowered into a glare. "He's using you. Using your state as a way to manipulate you and make you feel like what you did was on purpose. When it wasn't."

T'Challa rolls his eyes. "What would you know? He's just a skank who likes to get into guys pants, so don't be upset when he says someone else's name during sex-

That was all Steve needed to lose his cool. His heart was thumping in his ears, hands shaking in pure rage, then, in the blink of an eye, Steve rears his fist back and slams it into T'Challa's cheek, sending the other to the grainy floor.

"Don't you EVER talk about Bucky like that again, you hear me?" Steve hisses, hands gripping the collar of T'Challa's shirt, faces only inches apart.

T'Challa's are filled with shock and rage but he nods anyway, scoffing when he's thrown on his back by Steve once more, who turns and places a kind hand on the small of Bucky's back, kissing his temple.

Bucky was shaking, eyes wide, welling with tears. The gentle affection makes his skin tingle and he latches onto the older, burying his nose into his shoulder, breathing in his scent. "It's okay." Steve whispers, hand now curled into Bucky's hair. "I've got you."

T'Challa allows the girl to pull him to his feet, patting away the sand from his back, mumbling softly. "Let's just go, Nakia." T'Challa growls, grabbing her wrist and tugging her away.

Steve lifts Bucky's chin with his forefinger, pressing a quick kiss to his quivering lips. "Do.. do you wanna go?" Steve whispers, looking into Bucky's tearful eyes, "cause we can if you want to?"

Bucky sucks in a shaky breath. "Why... why don't we take a walk along the beach first?"

"...okay, yeah sure."

Taking each other's hand, they grab their shoes and begin their walk down the shoreline, Bucky's head resting against Steve's shoulder. The air was silent, only the small whistle of the wind and crash of waves, Bucky's heart racing.

He felt sick. He wanted the guilt that was eating away at him to disappear. He wanted his mind to understand that T'Challa has moved on and that he's only acting this way because he's hurt. But Bucky couldn't seem to convince himself. Everything was going so fast again.

Steve looks down at the younger, seeing the speck of hurt and guilt in his usually bright hues, and sighs, biting his lip. "... don't listen to him, doll." Steve whispers, pressing a hasty kiss to Bucky's temple. "He's hurt. That's all it is. He doesn't know what he's saying."

Bucky sighs. "I- I know... I just.. my mind won't let me have a break. I can't seem to focus." It comes out more like a whimper, and Bucky shivers, nose pink from the nipping wind.

Steve shrugs off his leather jacket and wraps it around Bucky's shoulders, stopping the boy in his tracks. "Then.. focus on me." Bucky feels a gentle, cold finger touch the point of his chin, nudging it upward until he was staring into Steve's eyes. God, Bucky couldn't get enough of those goddamn blue eyes.

Steve caresses his cheek with his other thumb, leaning down ever so slowly, eyes fluttering shut at the soft touch of Bucky's lips on his own. Bucky follows Steve's lead, his worry, his guilt, washing away in an instant and he weaves his fingers into Steve's shirt, gripping handfuls.

The kiss stayed slow, just soft lips moving over one another, small, easy breaths flowing through Bucky's nostrils. He didn't want to pull away, wanted to stay like this, kissing Steve, forever. Steve seems to understand and slowly deepens the kiss, nibbling at Bucky's lower lip, causing it to fall open and allow his tongue to ravish Bucky's mouth.

Steve smirks, tongue sliding in beside Bucky's, twirling them around each other, enticing small whimpers from Bucky. It was everything he dreamed it be and more. Bucky was perfect.

As the kiss grew, Bucky finds himself once more hoisted into Steve's arms, cheeky hands grabbing at the meat of his arse. "So beautiful," Steve mumbles between their lips, changing the angle and diving straight back in. "So perfect."

Bucky blushes, pulling away and burying his face in the crook of Steve's neck, playing with the short hairs on the nape of his neck. "Shut up," He says, cheeks burning.

Steve laughs. "Aw, am I making you blush?" Steve pinches at Bucky's arse, making him yelp and pull away, slapping the top of Steve's head.

"I am making you blush!"

Before Bucky can retaliate with a sassy remark, the ding of his phone cuts through the air, forming a frown on his lips. "I- sorry.. that's mine." He mumbles, dropping from Steve's arms and onto the floor, tugging his phone from his pocket.

Steve smiles, waving him off. "It's fine. It could be something important." Responds Steve, clasping his hands together as he shifts from one foot to the other, almost awkwardly.

Bucky chuckles and unlocks his phone, clicking on the newest message, heart dropping at what he reads.

Your father's on his way over, said he wanted to come pick you up early. Hurry and get here! ~ Mum💕

"You okay?" Steve asks, watching as Bucky shoves the phone back into his pocket, picking up the shoes he had dropped during their previous activities. "Who was it?"

Bucky grabs Steve's hand, beginning to tug him up the beach, "it was my mum. Dads on his way. We have to go, now."

*******

Bucky tugs the helmet from off of his head, shaking it side to side to allow his fluffy hair to fall over his shoulders neatly, catching sight of his mother waiting for him, wrapped in a dressing gown.

Steve pulls off his own, turning his head to Bucky only to be slammed into a deep kiss, Bucky's hands cupping his cheeks. Steve gasps, but quickly kisses back, holding Bucky's jaw gently.

Just when it was getting good, Bucky pulls away, pecking Steve's cheek. "Thanks for such an amazing first date, I'll text you when I get home." He says, making Steve smile and peck his lips.

"Of course. Get home safe, yeah?"

"I will."

And with that, Bucky smiles softly and turns around, running over to where Pepper was waiting for him. She wraps him in her arms, kissing the crown of his head. "What'd I tell you?" She whispers, causing Bucky to roll his eyes.

"Yeah yeah,"

They wave to Steve as he drives off, then walks inside of the addiction centre, smiling at one another until Peppers eyes widen and she grabs at the jacket still covering Bucky's body. "Uh- Buck? Is this Steve's?"

Bucky gives her a glance of confusion then looks down at his arms, gasping. "Oh fuck— we.. we have to hide it!"

Pepper grabs her sons hand and pulls him into her room, slamming the door shut. "Take it off, I'll chuck it in a bag for you so that you can tell your father we went shopping or something. Text Steve and let him know that he doesn't have it."

While pepper rummages around the room for the perfect bag, Bucky rips his phone from his jeans pocket, going straight into Steve's contact.

hey you don't have your protective gear on buddy ~ Bucky

The three bubbles pop up at the bottom of the screen, bobbing up and down one at a time before Steve's reply comes through, making Bucky gasp.

what'd you mean? I've got condoms in my pocket. ~ Steve

It's meant as a joke, Bucky knows that, but he can't help but go red at the face, quickly typing a response.

STEVE NO ~ Bucky

STEVE YES. ~ Steve

Wait you aren't driving are you? ~ Bucky

Course not, doll. I had to get some petrol. Don't worry. ~ Steve

Oh thank god. Get home safely, yeah? Seeming as I have your jacket. ~ Bucky

I will, haha. You do the same, okay? Thanks for such a great time today xx ~ Steve

Bucky smiles, biting his lower lip softly.

Haha, you're welcome. Thanks for taking me. But we should really be thanking my mum for making us sort everything out xx ~ Bucky

HAHA. Yes, we should be! ~ Steve
I really like you, doll. ~ Steve

I really like you too ~ Bucky

Meet me in the park tomorrow for a double date with Sam and his new girlfriend? ~ Steve

Absolutely ~ Bucky

See you tomorrow then xx ~ Steve

Definitely. Goodnight xx ~ Bucky

Goodnight. Sleep well xx ~ Steve

Just as Bucky turns his phone off, Pepper throws the bag with the jacket inside of it at his chest just in time, Tony shoving open the door with a smirk. Bucky screams slightly. "JESUS!"

Tony makes a face of confusion, eyebrows raised. "Did you not hear me knock?" He asks, leaning up against the wall. "Cause I did knock."

Bucky rolls his eyes, clutching the bag to his chest as Pepper giggles to herself, hand clasped over her mouth. "No, I did not." Bucky responds like it was obvious. "That's why I screamed."

"Right right. So, how was today? How was group?"

"It was really good. I think mum and the head person Margaret have a thing." Bucky teases, elbowing his mother, smirking. "They seemed pretty comfortable."

Pepper rolls her eyes. "Bucky. Not everyone in this family is gay." She says, smacking his arm.

"Yes they are! You're just in denial." Bucky pokes his tongue at his mother, cheeks puffed out in a way he knew would make her get wound up.

"Tony! You're being a bad influence with Stephen, tell him that not everyone in this family is gay."

Tony laughs, "But most of our family is gay." He responds, high fiving Bucky who had a large smirk across his lips.

"HA SEE MOTHER!"

"Oh shut up and get home."

Bucky laughs, loud and obnoxious, as he says, "Yeah, Okay." slapping his chest with the metal hand, trying his luck.

Pepper only rolls her eyes, cheeky and full of hidden laughter, then grabs her son by the shoulders and pulls him in for a hug. "I'll see you another time, yeah?" She says, kissing his cheek. "Tell me all about the date."

Bucky's cheeks turn a striking red, traveling across to his ears and down his neck, flushing the olive skin. "I- Okay."

Pulling away, Pepper turns and gives tony a quick hug, returning the kiss that is pressed to her cheek, ruffling his hair. "Take care, Tony." She says.

Tony smiles. "I always do. We'll see you in a couple days, it's gonna be the holidays soon."

After a few more quick hugs and small "see you soon's", Tony and Bucky were buckled into the Ute, heading straight home.

Bucky looks at the seats behind him in confusion, eyebrows furrowed. "Where's Pete?" He asks, turning back around.

"He's at home with Stephen and a girl, Mj I think her name was." Tony responds cheekily, grinning like a loon.

"Ooooo, a girl you say?"

"Indeed. They get along very well. They're very cute too."

When the two finally arrive back home, the door is opened and the loud bellowing sound of screaming and laughter fills the air, making Bucky flinch. He toes off his shoes, rushing through the lounge and yelling a quick "HI!" To Stephen before slamming open his bedroom door.

Peter and Mj were rummaging through his underwear drawer, holding up the pairs of lace panties that Wanda and Nat had given him, Peter wearing a pair over his pants.

Bucky screams, a high, ear piercing scream that brings a bright red colouration to his face as he stands there, eyes wide. "PETER!" Another scream, and Peter jumps, turning around and facing his very much pissed off brother.

"H-hi Buck-" stammers Peter, biting his lip and flailing his arm to make Mj drop the baby pink pair that was clutched in her hands. "When did you get home?"

Bucky's nostrils flare in anger. He strides forward, ripping the pair from off of peter and shoves both of them out of his room, still screaming, still red in the face. He slams the door shut, whacking his head against the hard material, breathing deeply to try and calm himself down, when a knock sounds from his bedroom window.

Blue eyes look up from the carpeted floor, widening in shock to see none other than Steve, wearing a shit eating smirk on his lips. Bucky feels his stomach churn at the thought of Steve seeing the entire fiasco just moments prior, but walks over to the window nonetheless and places his hands on the glass.

"What are you doing here?" hisses Bucky, pushing the window up and leaning out of it, trying to seem calm and not like he had just screamed at his brother for wearing his lace panties. "My dad could see you!"

Steve grins, high and mighty. "I just wanted another kiss goodbye." Says Steve, creating a smile on Bucky's lips and the shake of his head, a small giggle flowing past pink lips.

"Seriously?"

"Just shut up and kiss me, Stark."

Bucky smirks and leans down, allowing Steve to grab him by the jaw and press their lips together in a soft kiss, groaning. "So soft." Steve mumbles.

Bucky laughs, shoving him away so that he could talk, a light blush colouring his cheeks. "You got your kiss now go, before my dad finds you and tries to kill you again."

Steve ignores the statement, pushing Bucky aside with ease and climbs inside of the only slightly messy room, bending over and grabbing a pair of the panties from off the ground. "Are these yours, doll?" Questions Steve, eyes glittering with mischievousness.

"What- no!" Stammers Bucky, slamming his underwear drawer shut and mindlessly throwing the pair in Steve's hands into his open closet, "they're my... mums." Bucky mentally smacks himself for saying something so stupid, eyes lowered to the ground as Steve's gruff, deep chuckle fills the air. Oh god.

The sound of laughter coming from the lounge though cuts them from their conversation and Bucky's head shoots up, mouth agape. "Oh fuck-" he mutters, stomping his foot like a child. "No no no!"

Steve's eyes widen at the childish act and forces himself not to laugh. "I guess that's my cue to go?" Announces Steve, pointing to the window behind him.

Bucky nods, hands clenched into fists. "Yup, cause imma bout to kill them for playing with mums underwear." It comes out as a sneer and this time Steve doesn't force himself not to laugh, but presses his lips against Bucky's, quietening him.

Bucky melts into the kiss, knees turning into jello as his hands find their way into Steve's hair, before coming to his senses and shoving the man away from him, breathing heavily. "Leave you little shit-"

A laugh rumbles at the back of Steve's throat, deep and husky, one that made Bucky's heart do flips and a shiver to run down his spine. A kiss was pressed to his lips once more as he got lost in Steve's eyes, and before he could protest and smack the man for being sappy, Steve was already down the ladder and running over to the gate, smirking over his shoulder.

Bucky rolls his eyes with the shake of his head and shuts his window, sighing happily. He felt overly comfortable and calm in that moment, and it made him feel slightly anxious. God, Bucky was falling in deep.

********

"Be careful! We can't cut too much!"

"I won't! And shh! He might hear us! Have you never done something like this before!?"

"No! I haven't, have you?"

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"I've lost count-

Bucky groans, waving his arm around to try and quieten the voices, when a small snip sounded through the air and made his eyes shoot open in fear.

A guilty Peter and Mj jump back from the older boys bed, each clasping a pair of scissors in their hands, cheeks pink, eyes wide with fear. Bucky looks down at the floor, finding scattered bits of brown hair across the carpet, then feet scrambling out of the room, high pitched screams sounding throughout the house.

Thinking the worse, heart jumping into the back of his throat, Bucky rushes inside of the bathroom to find what he had been dreading. A scream tears from his throat, the level of a banshee, and he turns, eyes murderous.

"PETER, GET YOU FUCKING ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Peter screams once more, both racing out of the house and awakening a very confused Tony. He walks down the hallway, only to be shoved out of the way by Bucky whom was red in the face and had hair sticking in all different lengths.

Bucky races out of the open sliding door, finding Peter and Mj not too far ahead, laughing and screaming. "PETER!" He yells, chasing after them.

The kids scream and try their hardest to outrun the other, but to no avail, end up shoved to the ground, looking up at a very angry Bucky. "WHAT THE FUCK PETER!"

Peter gulps. "Nat said you needed a haircut.." He squeaks, grasping onto Mj whom was beginning to shake slightly, never having encountered someone so angry. "I was saving you the money!"

A laugh sounds through the air and Bucky turns, gaze hard as ice and shuts Tony up instantly. He clears his throat, "sorry.. peter. That was— not a nice thing to do."

Bucky's nostrils flare and he throws his arm up in the air, and screams. "YOU!" He seethes, pointing at Peter. "YOU ARE SO DEAD!"

Before Bucky could lurch at Peter whom was already scrambling to his feet, Tony grabs ahold of Bucky and locks him in his arms. "Calm down calm down." He says, tightening his hold. "Peter is going to be grounded. But for the time being, let's make you an appointment to get your hair sorted."

Bucky nods, taking in a deep breath and exhaling. "Okay." He breathes. "Okay. You can let me go."

Tony does just that and Bucky takes the opportunity to snatch the pair of scissors Mj had dropped on the ground and snipped a large piece of peters hair, causing the younger to scream in terror.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Yells peter, gripping his hair fretfully. "I WAS ONLY LISTENING TO WHAT NAT TOLD ME TO DO!"

"Bucky!" Tonys growls.

Bucky slams the scissors down on the ground, making them all flinch and jump back. "NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

And before anyone could stop him, Bucky was chasing after Peter around the stables and barn, an embarrassed Tony pinching his nose while Mj stood beside him, giggling.

*******
Oo- Peters in trouble...

~ Maddi❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.6K 510 17
β–ŒΛ'ΰ­­Μ₯ *ೃ ✧ π’π’π’Š. αŽ’γ€” π“›π™°π™³πšˆ π“£π™Έπ™Άπšπ™΄πš‚πš‚ ! 〕 ↳ λ ˆμ΄λ”” 타이 그레슀 ❝ 𝗂 π—π–Ίπ—Œ π’”π’•π’–π’‘π’Šπ’… π—π—ˆ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 π–Όπ—ˆπ—Ž...
412K 14.6K 131
Y/N is an analyst, and one of the best. Tony recruited her a year ago to the Avengers Compound, where she lives in the staffing building. She quickly...
35.4K 697 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
64.3K 933 61
Y/n is the 12 year old daughter to Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. A child genius much like her uncle Tony stark. Y/n loves causing trouble and explor...