Legacy? [X1@ hagworts]

By itzjusmeh

Y'all aren't over X1 and Harry Potter relate All was set for a normal year at Hagworts. New to some but... More

๐Ÿ‘‘ 00 ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ 01 ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ 02 ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ 03 ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ 04 ๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿ‘‘ Of characters and introductions ๐Ÿ‘‘

9 0 0
By itzjusmeh

THE HUFFLEPUFF

Remember the legacy, one that made hufflepuff the worst of houses? Welcome to the most wanted and admired house of the era.

HAN SEUNGWOO

The peaceful and human comfort zone( if that exists). But seriously, something about this boy makes you want to talk things out. Stereotype? What even is that? His friends go to him for every lil concern and they feel safe about it, because this man is always there for them. Hes their councillor and he wouldn't want it any other way. Are they safe and happy? Then he's done. He has the heart of gold and everyone except him knows it. Every student and professor's favorite student. Plus hes prolly the most laid back person you'd ever meet adding to the list of his infinite charisma. Basically a heartthrob. And Bruh did I mention that fatherly smile he has!

-HUFFLEPUFF
-QUIDDITCH TEAM KEEPER AND CAPTAIN
-THIRD YEAR
-PREFECT

SONG HYEONGJUN

The sunshine and happiness. Boy is he cute and as if he knows it, he is always smiling. Never fails to energize the moment he walks into a room. Contagious smile? Check. Cuteness overload? Check. Hardworking? Check. No one can really resist smiling back at the beaming boy. Hagwort's weakness and has successfully managed to steal everyone's soft spot. And awfully sleepy

-HUFFLEPUFF
-QUIDDITCH TEAM BEATER
-FIRST YEAR

THE RAVENCLAW

Boy is this house smart?! Literally everyone is on another level.

KIM YOHAN

The goofy and crackhead. Remind me again why he is a ravenclaw? Ow, right! The sorting hat. Boy makes you question his sanity. he is extra loud and clumsy but can anyone really deny that he is one in a hell of a fun bundle? NOPE. but man the duality cuz he is too smart for his own good. Aced every OWL he ever took which is why the professors actually resist having him around. Every student wants to hangout with Kim yohan.

-RAVENCLAW
-QUIDDITCH TEAM KEEPER
-SECOND YEAR

CHA JUNHO

The quite reserved and smart. Cha Junho and human interaction are never a good match. He tends to keep to himself usually because personal space is Junho's number one priority. Anyone tends to evade it? That won't be pretty. As nerdy as it sounds His only company are his books. But where is privacy when you want em'? He seems to attract attention without even meaning to. Why? Credits to his unfairly handsome face and smart brain. Honestly? he just wishes the earth would open and swallow him whole sometimes. PERIODT. Please, but he just wants to stay away from drama, w-h-y is that so darn hard!? He just doesn't see the point of it. Something gotta have a big point for Junho to participate, and unnecessary human interaction? Meh.. Except... He deems every interaction unnecessary.

-RAVENCLAW
-QUIDDITCH? Nah
-FIRST YEAR
-PREFECT

SON DONGPYO

The sassy and know it all. I mean, really, he knows it all and he knows it!. Seriously, you gotta keep up with his smart ass if you wanna hang out around him (and trust me that's not an easy fit, mate) . Sarcastic as hell. In reality? hes just a cuddle bundle but say that to his face and good luck surviving at hagworts. Dongpyo is one in a hell of a loving boy to people who see past his 'stop interacting with me and find someone your level' facade. wondering why he wasn't a hufflepuff instead. Yea, hes that lovely. Isn't afraid to say or state his feelings .
Got something to say? Then make ur point goddamnit!  Why the immaturity.

-RAVENCLAW
-QUIDDITCH TEAM CHASER
-FIRST YEAR

THE SLYTHERIN

Yea! You pretty much guessed It right cuz this one actually goes by the legacy. cunning and daring people.

KIM WOOSEOK

The blunt and unbothered. He doesn't sugar coat shit and honest about everything, too honest that people find him rude sometimes. It's their loss anyway! But on the plus side his personality gave him friends for life, which maybe is just what he needed to go on in life. But of course he is too cool to admit it and he'd rather die than show any affection to them. Cringy and cheesy stuff are never his things. Another plus? Wooseok is very handsome. like really! The fact that hes calm in every situation is definitely another plus. I mean... Set the building on fire and see if wooseok reacts! He'd probably only walk out(  hands in pocket )

-SLYTHERIN
-QUIDDITCH? hes Prolly too cool.... c'mon
-PREFECT
-THIRD YEAR

KANG MINHEE

The snake and deceiver. Do not trust KANG MINHEE. PERIODT. He never fails to deceive anyone and hes actually the best at it. Hes a big troll and trust me! You don't wanna get on his bad side. Ow! and that beautiful smile he got. It's definitely the reason he gets away with everything. It's almost impossible to believe hes actually a little pain in the ass. It's just hsvahabsvsbsbsfwb! Yea! Nothing stops him and his daring self. Not even death. Always up for life challenging adventures... Which everyone is sure will get him killed one day. And ow! His face?quote 'straight out of a manga' .... Hagwort's words not mine.

-SLYTHERIN
-QUIDDITCH TEAM CHASER
-FIRST YEAR

LEE EUNSANG

The mischievous and restless. *sigh. If the professors at hagworts resist Minhee and yohan, they are definitely done with eunsang. To make this simple, hes the most rowdy and disturbing person in the whole hagworts. It seems as if trouble always finds the redhead. Or does he? Get on the nerves of every professor? Check. Annoy the shit outta everyone? Check. Gets suspended in almost every class? Check. He is the epitome of troublemaker. He's very daring to the point everyone is concerned, which maybe exactly why he clicks with a certain white head slytherin. But the problem?  no one believes he's actually a trouble maker... I mean, I wouldn't blame. Have y'all seen that innocent face and 1000+ baby smile? Then who are you to disagree.

-SLYTHERIN
-FIRST YEAR
-QUIDDITCH TEAM SEAKER

THE GRYFFINDOR

Yey! The epitome of bravery. *apploud. Not many people are assigned to this house often. It actually requires a heart of gold and the loyalty of a wolf.

CHO SEUNGYOUN

-The funny and optimistic. Hes just so fun to be around and everyone is comfortable around him even at first encounters. Hes got the safe aura that makes one wanna stick to his hip all their life. Hes protective and affectionate. Everyone literally everyone loves him. He is handsome smart funny loving and caring multi talented af. Hes the total package and lowkey has the girls of hagworts crashing on him. But his strongest point? His loyalty. His friends are stuck with him for life whether they like it or not. Pft who is he kidding? Who wouldn't wanna have such a comfortable total package as their best friend? Only no one! People sometimes even wonder if he's actually real. Or some ideal human with all needed traits put into him.

-GRYFFINDOR
-THIRD YEAR
-QUIDDITCH TEAM BAETER
-PREFECT

LEE HANGYUL

The cocky and savage. Lee hangyul? Hes complicated to say the least. One second hes your friend and you feel closer than ever. The next second hes roasting you alive with everything he says. But maybe it's his way of affection and people are too dense to notice? But w-h-y is he so lovable?!! I mean, it's never the same without hangyul around. He can be chill to the level you would sleep thinking about spending tomorrow with him. His crackhead culture? He jokes in any situation... Like even at the brick of death, he'd be making inappropriate jokes. Another point.. Hes strong, no hes the strongest! Physically and emotionally. Nothing seems to get to him. But a definite character of his is his bravery. Hangyul would straight out confront death if he has to do.

-GRYFFINDOR
-QUIDDITCH TEAM KEEPER AND CAPTAIN
-SECOND YEAR

NAM DOHYON

-The talented and crazy. This boy is too much for his age! Like, is he even allowed into hagworts ? But his physic never fails him. Why is he that tall? Hes a baby bag of talent and creativity (destruction) and his insane ideas never seem to have an ending. Hes extra. But please he's just a baby who needs to be showered with affection despite his deep voice and lanky body. Don't let his 'I am a grown man' facade get to you!

-GRYFFINDOR
-QUIDDITCH TEAM CHASER
-FIRST YEAR

**********************************************

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
166K 15.4K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
266K 40.2K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ