The Alphas' Treasure

By YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... More

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

2.8K 121 45
By YOLOwriting101

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"I don't know how I'm going to do this." Kingston sat in the plane seat, thinking deeply on what to do when he got to the Im Pack territory.

Danny sat in front of him in glasses, not wearing any contacts for once as his hair fell over his eyes. Knowing he may cut it because it was growing unnecessarily fast.

"When you get to my Pack, let me do all the talking. Anything you do will be blown out of proportion because of who you are. They're respectable people...when they want to be. They also speak Korean and English, so there's no reason for them to be speaking Korean. If they do, I'll translate it." Danny told him, running his fingers through his hair as he grabbed a ponytail holder. "I'm excited to come home, but than I'm worried about you."

"Oh don't worry about me. I will keep myself in check." Kingston nodded, smiling as he watched Danny begin to do Milla's hair. Wondering how he could see when his hair fell in his eyes.

Danny wasn't worried about Kingston protecting himself, but it was what the people would try doing to him. They knew there would possibly be someone trying to poison his food and he also worried about telling them about Kingston being his Mate.

The stress hit him more and more for no reason, but he knew there were good reasons. Just didn't feel right for him to look up at Kingston and say he's coming to his pack.

"An Abawi has not set their feet in Im soil for three generations, do you know that?"

"Yes I do. I have my facts down and I won't let them treat me however they want either. I already have my game plan down." Kingston nodded confidently. "I'm also taller than everyone, so there's a plus there too."

Danny rolled his eyes - even though it was true.

"Daddy everyone will be scared of you!" She giggled, smiling as she tried being still for her mom. Feeling him do a bun for her that she asked for.

"Oh...I kind of want that, but than I don't." He said honestly, making her giggle.

"I want!" She nodded ecstatically and Danny has to stop so that he didn't mess up. "You care now, but why?"

"Because things aren't so good with everyone involving me. If I made them scared of me, defeats the whole purpose of me coming." He stated as she pouted.

"Milla if you want mommy and daddy to stay together happy forever, this has to work. Mema and papa don't like daddy, so we need this to work for all of us to be happy my precious." He told her, causing her to nod.

"Even great-papa?"

"Yep."

"Why?! They never even saw him!" She whined, Kingston impressed by how smart Milla was. Seeing the wrong in all this made him want to definitely fix it all.

"I'm too scary for them to handle, I mean, look at me. My physical is enough." Kingston teased and Milla agreed with his statement.

Once Danny finished her hair, she got onto Kingston's lap and hugged him. Causing him to hug her back because he found such a thing to be so sweet and innocent.

"I hope they like you." She murmured.

"Me too." Danny chimed in, grinning at Kingston as he smiled happily.

"I hope so. I really hope so too."

🤧

Danny inhaled slowly, looking over at Kingston as he stood confidently. He didn't know how because when he walked out this door that's when things will either go crazy good or crazy bad.

"Are you nervous?" Danny asked and Kingston frowned.

"Do I look nervous? I was trying to play it cool."

Danny smiled, shaking his head as he faced forward.

"You didn't look nervous, impressive. Should do some acting."

"Nah, the camera couldn't get all of me in the frame." He teased and he found himself getting confident again. "Okay, let's do this."

With that affirmation, Danny opened the jet door to be met with screams. Kingston startled by such a thing because when he looked through the window he saw so many people out there just to see Danny.

"Is this normal?"

"Fan girls and boys? I mean...yeah?" Danny shrugged, picking Milla as he walked out. Kingston taking a deep breath as he got at the door and began to walk out too. His eyes settling on all the people as they all suddenly went silent.

A chuckle leaving his lips because he didn't expect to be looking down at so many people. Yet their faces that stared up at him in awe was something he was used to - just not so many at once.

"The more you stand there, the quicker my parents will find out you're here." Danny said in their Bond, Kingston now realizing that there was phones and cameras on them.

Walking down finally, he began to see all their expressions and none had hate. It wasn't bad that it was his generation and younger so that was a plus. Yet he couldn't imagine what it'd be like meeting the older.

Once they were in the car, he sighed relief. Glancing over at Danny as he ruffled his hair around. Smiling as he got out the car and Kingston frowned in confusion.

Noticing Danny begin to do cute signals and everyone cheered. Even giving everyone hearts and clapping cutely before everyone.

"What is he doing?" Kingston asked Milla, and she looked at him with a frown.

"It is...I think it was 'aegyo'. I do not think I'm saying it right."

Kingston nodded, still not knowing what that was. He just saw Danny ball his fists up and put them beside his cheeks, pouting.

"Annyeong haseyo?" ( Hello, how are you? ) Danny gushed in Korean, smiling as he forgot that Kingston has never seen such a thing. Knowing he'd have to explain later.

Hearing hundreds of responses so suddenly and he stepped back slowly.

Bowing slowly as he nodded at as many people as he could. Slowly heading back into his car until he was inside and waving at everyone. Once the door was closed he sighed in relief, looking over at Kingston who looked confused.

Suddenly chuckling as he faced forward.

"It's called 'aegyo,' if you're wondering. It's a cute display of affection that appeals to many people... Umm...it's really customary and normal here so, don't be weirded out if I do it in public a lot." Danny stated, sighing as he looked over to still see Kingston looking at him.

He already saw the look on his face and pouted slightly. Resting his fist under his chin and looked at him all cute-like.

"What's wrong?" Danny asked in a slightly higher-pitched voice while it being child-like, causing Kingston to look away quickly. Covering his mouth as he found him cute.

"It's dangerous how cute that is." Kingston mumbled and Danny smiled soon after.

"Once you do it a lot it just comes naturally."

"I don't know if I should be jealous of you or not." Kingston mocked, shaking his head playfully at such a thing.

Danny looked at Milla as she played on her iPad, making Danny suddenly scoot closer to Kingston. Running his hand up his cheek and turning his head to face him.

"What are you doing?" Kingston asked in their Bond for the second time today, making Danny shrug.

"I just want to kiss you."

Kingston let his eyes go to Danny's lips. Admiring how plump and pink they were, being accompanied by his creamy white skin. Running his fingers down his neck and feeling his smooth skin.

"I want to kiss you too. What about Milla though?"

"She...just one kiss." Danny begged, biting his lip at Kingston's reaction. The both of them leaning towards one another and kissing. Danny becoming shocked when he moved down and began to run his lips down his neck.

Causing him to think it tickled until he started sucking one part of his skin. Kingston knowing exactly what he was doing as he wrapped his arms around Danny's waist and pulled him closer.

Kissing the spot softly as he pulled away and there before them was a dark hickey. Danny feeling his neck as he didn't know if there was one or not.

"Kingston you didn't..."

"I didn't." Kingston shook his head and Danny didn't believe him for a second. He knew there was a hickey on his neck and there was no time or way to cover it.

Pulling away he looked to Milla who looked at him at the same time. Her eyes noticing the hickey and she frowned.

"What is that?" She asked, and Danny covered his neck.

"Nothing. A kiss mark."

Milla frowned, still confused on what that even was. Not knowing it was a hickey and Danny confused her.

"Did daddy do that!" She exclaimed and Kingston nodded around Danny.

"Yes I did. It's a pretty purple on his skin huh?"

"Mmhmm." Milla nodded innocently as Danny glared at Kingston for telling her such a thing. "Do another. How many colors is there?"

Kingston smiled, pulling Danny between his legs and wrapping his arms around his waist. Danny shocked by all of this because their daughter was so innocent that she didn't know what she was watching.

"Kingston no."

"Danny yes. Milla what color?"

"Blue!" She squealed, and Kingston leaned forward as he pressed deep kiss to one part of Danny's neck. Causing him to try and suppress his moan.

Kingston began to suck the skin on that part and after ten seconds he looked at a blue mark. Chuckling as he kissed the mark and he flinched when he smelled pheromones from Danny.

"Ooh! Daddy you made a blue kiss mark! Do those hurt mommy?"

"No. Mommy likes." Kingston nodded, and Milla looked to see her mommy breathing harshly. His eyes going in-and-out of gold and it began to confuse her. Not sure of what she was witnessing.

"Mommy looks weird..."

Kingston looked around and saw his exact state, twisting him around so that he could lay in his chest. Already having to calm down since the pheromones we're getting stronger.

"Sometimes he gets like this. It's okay, make me something on your iPad." Kingston said to distract her, and she nodded happily as she went back on it.

Only for Kingston to feel Danny's lips kiss up his neck and he had to pull away just to keep him from going. If he did he knew there'd be trouble.

"Kingston you did this to me." He moaned, letting his hands run up his chest. Except he made sure it was hidden so that Milla couldn't see. "Do something to piss me off or make me sad - I don't know!"

Danny pulled back as he inhaled slowly only to come back closer.

Kingston tried to think of something and suddenly he smirked. He knew exactly what would calm him.

"I don't know if this is too fast...but I've thought of some male names for our son."

Danny yanked back, the pheromones instantly stopping. Kingston smirked at such a reaction because he expected it.

"You did?"

"Yep. I'll give you two of them. Alexander or Aeneas, I want our son to have a powerful name and those names come from powerful people. Am I wrong?"

Danny chuckled as he shook his head no. Not mad at such names and faced forward.

"I like them. Would've never thought of Aeneas, I don't know why that one sticks to me the most... What about Julius?"

"Didn't the person with that name get assassinated?" Kingston asked, and Danny looked away awkwardly.

"True. How did Aeneas die? He's from the Aeneid, but I don't think he dies - right?"

"He became King of Troy after going through everything, then died of old age. Seems right to me."

"Alexander the Great?"

"A fever."

Danny nodded, truly interested in the facts. The name Aeneas sticking with him more than anything else.

"What if I named you Aeneas?" Danny found himself asking the baby, rubbing his stomach. "Would you like that?"

Suddenly Kingston watched Danny's hair begin to glow and start to float slightly. Lighting up the car and Milla stared in transfixion.

"I think he likes the name Aeneas." Kingston stated, Danny looking over at him and his hair went back to normal.

"You think?"

"Most definitely."

Danny opened to his mouth to say something only for the car to go to an abrupt halt. Looking up at the driver to see him red-faced and glaring at him.

"Alpha Im you are committing treason with such a monster!" The man cried, Danny frowning as he slammed his phone on the armrest. "I have done my duty to this Pack and called the rightful people to settle this."

"You are making a fool of yourself. Who will they believe, me or you?" Danny growled, looking over his shoulder to see wolves already running towards the car. Finding himself become angry at the situation.

This man was putting his daughter in danger because he didn't know how to mind his business. Before Kingston could get out, he stopped him. Shaking his head.

"Let me handle this." Danny said, and Kingston watched him get out. Becoming fearful as he just stood there and he didn't know what to think.

Compared to the people in his Pack, he didn't find his stance intimidating. Yet when the people in wolf-form came up, they began to lose confidence. Hearing Danny growl something in Korean and as soon as he was done the people were in human form.

He was actually taller than them, which Kingston found to be ridiculous. Except he noticed one of them holding something. His eyes widening when he saw the man on the other side of the car, Milla's side. Him opening the door and grabbing her arm.

Milla beginning to scream and Kingston couldn't sit any longer. Getting out the car quickly only to see Danny already had the man slammed to the ground.

His hair glowing and claws sunken deep into his neck. Not able to speak as Danny kept a stronghold. Picking up Milla he stepped away only to back up into somebody. Turning around as the man was already falling to his knees and hands up.

"I am sorry! Please don't kill me." The man cries, and before Kingston could react Danny was already on top of him. Sinking his claws into his throat then yanking out. Causing the man to not be able to speak any longer.

Becoming silent, Kingston looked at Danny in shock as he waited. The others already having run away and he walked up closer to him. Looking at his expression and it was blank while his eyes were gold-filled.

"Mommy...?" Milla whimpered, and instantly Danny was broken out of his trance. Rushing to Milla as she began to hold onto Kingston tighter. Not wanting to go to Danny with the blood on his hands.

Realizing such a thing, he felt bad as he let Milla see such a thing and they haven't even gotten home yet.

"Milla, I'm sorry..." He whimpered, not sure what to do with his dirtied hands. "You weren't supposed to see that..."

"Danny we need to go, now." Kingston said, looking at the people that were past out on the ground. "I don't know what is going on here, but I'm not on my Pack territory so anything I do will definitely be put against me greatly. I'm driving the car and you need to give me the location to your home."

Kingston already found his Alpha instincts kicking in as he took control. Putting Milla in the back seat and he went to the drivers side. Danny sitting in the passenger seat as he began to see Danny put in his address.

Looking over his shoulder he saw Milla sitting still. Completely quiet and not bothering to speak.

"Milla are you okay?" Kingston asked, and she shook her head.

"Is mommy okay? He never do that before." She asked, and Kingston looked over to see Danny silent.

"He's okay. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Trust me."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Mommy is hurt that you avoided him. Give him a hug. He did all that stuff to protect you, not to scare you." Kingston said as Danny had gold tears going down his cheeks. Knowing he was sad because he saw Milla was scared of him - at the moment. 

He faced forward as he began to drive. Hearing noise behind him, but suddenly Milla was on Danny's lap in wolf-form. Looking over his shoulder to see her clothes were folded on the side.

"I'm sorry mommy." She said, snuggling into his belly. Danny smiling as he hugged her back,

"It's okay Milla, I get it. What I did was a little...scary." He admitted, looking at Kingston as he nodded that it was slightly frightening. "I'll work on the scary parts."

With that, the atmosphere in the car was perfectly fine until they got to Danny's home. Seeing his parents standing at the door and he glanced over at Danny who smiled slightly.

Nervous for him altogether.

"Are you ready for this?" Danny asked him, and Kingston shrugged.

"However it goes...it's meant to go that way. I'm ready as I'll ever be." Kingston said confidently, and Danny saw right through it. Except he didn't want to make him even more nervous so he just nodded.

"Okay...let's do this."

😑

Wonder how it'll all go down?

What do you think will happen?

For all we know, it can go good or bad!

Who knows...

Luv ya!!!!🥰❤️🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
25.1K 1.5K 96
Luke is back and the family is set to grow again. With kids in school and a toddler running around how was he going to balance it all. Then trouble c...
135K 5.8K 41
"I'd never like you...I could never fuck somebody like you." "Makes sense," Miguel snorts, entertained that Jacob would take it there, "Despite me b...