Reversed Love - A Miraculous...

By Dragonbug78

An AU where everything is the same... Except for the love square! I do not own Miraculous Ladybug or any of i... More

Author's Note
Chapter One - Kwamis and Secrets
Chapter Two - M'Lady
Chapter Three - Hard Choices
Chapter Four - Marinette
Chapter Four and A Half - Akuma
Chapter Five - A Tempting Offer
Side Note
Chapter Six - Idiot
Chapter Seven - Revenge
Chapter Eight - The Akuma Couldn't Wait
Chapter Nine - Trapped
Chapter Ten - Absence of Ladybug
Chapter Eleven - Free At Last
Chapter Twelve - A Bigger Problem
Chapter Thirteen - Disgrace
Chapter Fourteen - Falling For A Baker
Chapter Sixteen - She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Chapter Seventeen - Apology Not Accepted
Chapter Eighteen - Late-Night Visit
Chapter Nineteen - This Isn't You
Chapter Twenty - Honey Bug
Chapter Twenty-One - Overwhelmed
Chapter Twenty-Two - All Your Fault
Chapter Twenty-Three - Constellations
Chapter Twenty-Four - Anything For Her
Chapter Twenty-Five - Cataclysm
Warning: Story Almost Finished
Chapter Twenty-Six - Amethyst
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Trusting Enemies
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Promise
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Nightmares & Fears
Chapter Thirty - Mari Me
Chapter Thirty-One -The Reception
Chatper Thirty-Two - A Great Honor
Revealed Love : Coming December 31st
Important Message

Chapter Fifteen - Lesson Learned

1.9K 42 35
By Dragonbug78

(Marinette's P.O.V.)

The purple bubbles surround me.  This time, I know better.  "Tikki, spots on!" I say.  She flies into my earrings just as I am lifted up into the air. I wait patiently until I am trapped in the thorn prison, and then say "Spots off."

     Tikki flies out of my earrings and looks around. "Marinette, why did you transform back? You could've gotten out of here!" she exclaims, flying through the air.

     "Sorry, Tikki," I say, "This time I want Chat Noir to save me.  Wouldn't that be super romantic?"

     She shakes her head.  "Marinette, listen to yourself.  You can't just decide you love him.  Plus, I doubt he likes you back," she says.

     "He likes Ladybug, doesn't he?" I say, looking through one of the cracks in the prison.  Chat Noir is currently fighting Weredad, and I start feeling butterflies in my stomach. 

     "Marinette, haven't you noticed his decrease in flirting?  I think he's gotten over Ladybug," Tikki whispers, a hint of caution in her voice.

     I think back on the past few weeks, and realize that Tikki is right.  "Maybe he loves the real me," I argue, not wanting to admit that he no longer loves Ladybug.

     She sighs and hugs my cheek. "Marinette, I'm not saying you shouldn't follow your heart, but we really need to get out of here," she says.

I'm about to transform when I hear Chat Noir calling my name. "Princess," he yells, "Princess, where are you?"

     I run in the direction of his voice.  "I'm over here, Chat!  I'm over here!" I reply, yelling at the top of my lungs.

     We keep yelling back and forth as if we were playing a game of Marco Polo.  It has been a half an hour when we crash into each other.

     "S-sorry, Chat, I-I didn't mean to c-crash into you l-like that.  I hope y-you're okay," I stutter.  I can feel myself blushing.

     "I'm fine, Princess.  Besides, I crashed into you, so I should be the one asking you if you're okay," he says.

     "I'm fine, Chat.  Can you please get me out of here?" I say, trying to keep from stuttering.

     "Why of course, Mademoiselle," he says, reaching for the rose.

     A few minutes later, we're falling, and Chat Noir is using his stick to carry me and my father to safety.

     When we reach the ground, Mom rushes up to me.  "Sweetie, are you alright?" she whispers, glaring at Dad, "I swear one of these days I'm gonna kill Hawk Moth."

     "Mom, it's okay," I say.  Chat lets go of me and flees into the darkness. I sigh, and walk up to my room, not even paying attention to the drone that is floating above my loft.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 746 22
This story will include~ Marichat Ladynoir Adrinette Ladrien
403K 7.8K 29
These are basic One-Shots from the love square of Miraculous Ladybug. These One-Shots include: LadyNoir, Adrienette, MariChat, and Ladrien. Just so y...
7.4K 462 14
Some Marichat Stuff. Enjoy!
Forever By Hawks

Fanfiction

237K 9.2K 40
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read the origina...