Coup De Foudre ➵ Allison Arge...

By cimbello

BOOK 1/7 Coup De Fou•dre: (koo de foodra) noun (plural coups de foudre pronounced same) {A sudden unforeseen... More

i•n•t•r•o
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five

Twenty-seven

6.9K 296 27
By cimbello

A/N:

UM??? WHAT??? LMAO Idek if it's true or not buuuut I'd be hella surprised HAHAHA so in honor of that, here's a chapter! Happy New Year everyone!

Olivia's POV:

My phone starts ringing on the way back to my house and I pull it out from my pocket, seeing it was Scott.

"Scott?"

"Olivia! Where are you? Are you with your mom?" He immediately asks and I flinch.

"Yeah, I'm with her. We're driving back home." I respond and he sighs in relief. "What's up?"

"Put us on speaker." I hear Stiles say in the background and I pull my phone away from my ear. I click the speaker button and place my phone where my mom could hear. "Alright talk."

"Miss Flores, did you talk to any teenage boy at all a couple of days ago?" Scott asks but my mom lightly chuckles.

"Scott, I talk to a lot of people so you're going to have to be specific."

"He's sixteen, has dark hair, like a normal teenager." He tries to explain.

"He looks evil!" Stiles shouts in the background again and I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Send a picture, idiots." I groan but my mom smacks my arm. "Please?"

My phone pings again and I open our messages, seeing a picture of Matt on the screen.

"Do you recognize him?" Scott asks again and my mom nods her head.

"Yeah, Melissa saw him tracking mud inside the hall so she had to stop him. I stepped in and showed him where he could wipe his feet."

There was some mumbling in the background until someone clears their throat.

"Do you think you can get over here to the station? We need an official statement for a search warrant against Matt." A voice I recognized to be Stiles's father.

"Uh...sure?" My mom replies and makes a u-turn at a corner. He ends the call soon after and I shove my phone in my pocket. "Olivia, what's going on?"

"I don't know," I say, wondering why they were wanting my mom to give a statement. Did he do anything at the party?

Soon enough, we arrive at the station and see Melissa pull in the lot as well.

My mom and I get out of the car and Melissa walks up to us with confusion.

"Did Scott call you guys too?" Melissa asks and my mom nods.

"Something about Matt...?" She trails and she nods again.

"We'll find out in a second," I say and walk to the double doors. I open it first and see the suspiciously empty waiting room as my mom and Melissa walk in.

"Isn't there usually a cop behind the desk?" My mom asks as she shuts the door behind us.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," I mutter and glance at Melissa who tightly clutches her purse.

"It is oddly quiet." She emphasizes.

"Well, we can wait until they come back," I say and walk over to the chair behind the desk. "They're probably—oh my god." I gasp loudly as soon as I see the dead officer with claw marks dragged across his chest.

A pair of hands grab my arms to pull me backward. "Come on, it's not safe here." My mom worriedly says, attempting to shield my eyes from the sight.

"I agree. We need to get the hell out of here." Melissa says and as soon as we turn around, we freeze at the pair who stood in front of us.

"Leaving so soon?" Matt smirks, aiming a gun toward the back of Scott's head where his face was filled with fear.

"Scott--"

He shakes his head. "Mom, just do what he says. He promised he wouldn't hurt you guys." He cuts his mom off.

"He's right," Matt says and shoots Scott in his abdomen, causing Melissa to scream, but I move my mom behind me so she wouldn't get shot. Scott collapses on the ground with a groan. "but I didn't say I want to hurt you."

"Scott! Stiles! What happened?" We hear Sheriff Stilinski yell from a different room.

Melissa tries to move me away so she could help but Matt points the gun to her. "Back! Back!" He yells angrily.

"Mom, mom, stop!" Scott frantically says but clutches on to his abdomen in pain as his blood-stained his shirt.

"Melissa, please." I held her arm so she wouldn't move. "Listen to him." I plead to the woman, not wanting to see her get hurt.

"I said get back," Matt yells. "Get up McCall."

Scott tries to push himself up with the bench but then we hear a small thump on the wall. "Matt? Matt, listen to me--"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Matt angrily yells again. "Everybody shut the hell up!" He aims the gun between my mom and I. "Now, get up McCall or I'll shoot one of them next!"

Scott pushes himself up again and Matt gestures with the gun for us to follow him.

"Olivia, we can take him. When he's not looking--" My mom whispers but I shush her.

"No, don't try anything," I whisper as we got close to the cells room. "I don't want either of you guys getting hurt."

We get inside the room and see Stiles's dad, handcuffed to the steel bench that connected to the wall. Scott leans against the wall near him, nearly doubling over.

"Get in there." Matt harshly nudges my mom and Melissa to go inside the cell. I start to follow behind until he steps in front of me to stop. "Not you."

"No! Take me instead, not her pl--" My mom tries to plead but he aims the gun to me instead.

"Shut the hell up or she's getting the next shot!" He yells.

"I'll do anything, please!" She tries to plead again but I shake my head.

"Mom, I'll be okay," I assure as Matt closes the gate, making sure it clicked to lock. "Just do what he says."

Melissa leans against the bars with worry as she took several glances to her son. "Please, he needs to see a doctor." She begs.

He furrows his eyebrows. "You think so?" He taunts to Melissa and aims the gun to her.

"Hey!" Sheriff angrily says to Matt. "You listen to me--"

"It's alright!" Scott raises his voice, making us all turn to him. "I-I'm okay."

"You're not okay." My mom says, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"It doesn't hurt, I'm okay." He assures but Melissa shakes her head.

"It's the adrenaline, sweetie." She says and looks at Matt again. "Please, let me...let me just take a look at him, okay? Elizabeth and I can help stop the bleeding." She desperately pleads as my mom nods in agreement.

"They have no idea, do they?" Matt asks and aims the gun to me again. "Do they?" He yells.

I shake my head frantically. "No."

"Please let me just take a quick look," She begs again but he glares at her.

"Let me switch spots with my daughter, please. I don't care if it's me, she doesn't deserve this." My mom joins in as well.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" He yells, making them silent again. "If you keep talking, she's getting her head blown to bits!" He pushes the gun closer to my face.

The two moms nod their heads shamefully and he gestures for us to follow him. "Back to the front."

Scott walks in front of me first and he nudges my back with the gun to follow.

"Look, Matt, if this is about me pushing you into the pool—"

He guides us to the main office and the first thing I see is Stiles and Derek on the floor and Jackson standing with half of his face being the Kanima and his other half being human.

Matt was the controller of the Kanima?

"You were saying?" He remarks and nudges my back with the gun, causing me to almost trip over. Scott catches me but I still manage to maintain my balance.

Scott turns his head to Matt with a glare. "The evidence is gone. Why don't you just go?"

He scoffs. "You think the evidence mattered that much, huh? I want the book."

I roll my eyes. "What book?"

"The bestiary." He states and I look down at Stiles and Derek and see they were already eyeing each other worriedly. "Not just a few pages, I want the entire thing."

"We don't have it." I retort and cross my arms. "It's Gerard's. Why do you need it anyway?"

"I need answers." He mutters.

"Answers to what?" I say and gesture to Scott's bullet wound. "Was it even necessary to do that?"

"To this." He glares and lifts up the side of his shirt.

It reveals a similar scaley skin like Jackson's, making my eyes widen.

"I think I'm gonna be sick."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 54 13
After an already traumatic evening involving the unfortunate discovery of a gruesome scene, Amber is convinced to hike through the woods with her two...
31K 887 38
❝ the way he looks at her, i don't think he's never looked at me that way ❞ ❝ maybe you just weren't looking ❞ High school is supposed to be hard. Th...
4.9K 173 15
Discover (adj.) find (something or someone) unexpectedly or in the course of a search. "𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝." "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐲�...
229K 9.5K 33
BOOK 2/7 Retrouvailles: The joy of reuniting with someone after a long separation After finishing (well surviving) the rest of her sophomore year, Ol...