Midoriya Izuku Boyfriend Scen...

Galing kay MegaBlazethecat

(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests a... Higit pa

Introduction
When You First Meet Him
When You Think About Him
When You Blush
When He Blushes
When You and Him Confess and First Kiss
When You and Him Go On A Date
When You and Him Text
When He Gives You A Nickname
When He Kisses Your Cheek
When You Kiss His Cheek
When He's Jealous
When You and Him Cuddle
When He Tickles You
When You Tickle Him
When He Steals A Kiss
When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2019)
When He Wants Your Attention
When He Had A Nightmare
When You Had A Nightmare
When He's Being Cute
When You're Being Cute
When He Wakes You Up
When He Tries To Flirt With You
When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)
When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)
When You See Him Shirtless (100K Reads Special)
When He's Clingy (16K Followers Special)
When He's Sick
When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)
When You're On Your Period
When You and Him Play The Pocky Game
When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)
When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)
When He Does The Kabedon
When You Play With His Hair
When He's Jealous of The Little Things
When He Turns Into A Half-Inu / Dog (18K Followers Special)
When He Had A Nosebleed
When You Celebrate Your Birthday
When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)
When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday
When You and Him Play A Horror Game
When You and Him Draw (20K Followers Special)
When You and Him Had A Fight
When You and Him Make Up
When You and Him Boop Each Other's Noses (22K+ Followers Special)
When You and Him Watch A Horror Movie (Halloween Special 2020)

When You and Him Makeout (15K Followers Special)

36K 914 1.4K
Galing kay MegaBlazethecat

Photo : From Boku no Hero Academia Anime (Season 1)

(A/N: Well...*blushes - just like Deku in the preview photo - after writing the scenario*. At first, this was suppose to be a regular scenario but now that I put some "creative" effort on making this scenario for the cinnamon roll, I decided that this will be my 15k Followers special for this book since I need more time to write the Halloween Special for both Midoriya and Todoroki Boyfriend Scenarios. So sit back, relax, grab a pillow or maybe tissues, and enjoy this story because I made this longer and enjoyable for you guys *hides under the covers with my Pikachu plush*. A-Ahem, happy reading! *bows*)

...

It's another day in U.A. and Midoriya asked me out on another date after school.

It was a great time for him to ask since we were able to go through our hectic schedule this week so I accepted it without a second thought.

"Finally~! Tomorrow is a weekend!", I said before stretching my arms.

"I agree, (Y/N)-chan. But it was worth learning for it, am I right?", Midoriya said, turning to me with a smile.

I giggled and nodded agreement before holding his hand - which in return made him smile cutely and squeezed my hand after the contact.

"So where are we heading, hero~?", I asked him and giggled.

"Oh, that. I'm actually thinking, haha", Midoriya replied and blushed after he heard me calling him "hero", "Let's look around and maybe if any of us see anything, we'll go there straight away".

I nodded in agreement and both of us started our little scavenger hunt on where to stop by for our mini-after school date.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by All-Might dancing to Carameldansen - omg, what am I thinking? haha xD)

It was good thing we strolled around a bit because apparently it was coincidental that I nearly forgot to buy something for the house so Midoriya took me to a nearby Family Mart that just happen to be close to a milkshake cafe.

"Wow! I never seen this cafe before", Midoriya said and looked at the milkshake cafe that is completely decorated with pastel colors and cute doodles that gives off a warm and fuzzy feeling for the customers.

But I, on the other hand, was kinda shocked since I knew this cafe was opened for like a month now and that gave me an idea in mind.

"Why don't we hangout here instead right after my shopping here?", I suggested and pointed at the cafe, "I really recommend to try out their milkshakes here!".

"You mean, you've been here before?", Midoriya asked and scratched the back of his neck.

I nodded happily and kissed his cheek - which made him smile shyly and hug my arm.

"Yeah, with Momo and Jirou! We almost had the urge to buy another one from the last time we got here", I said and laughed to myself, "I remember Momo's reaction, she really wanted to buy another so badly and stay longer but Jirou wanted all of us to get going before it gets dark".

Midoriya laughed after listening to my story before we bought head inside Family Mart to buy the stuff I need for the house and later on, proceed inside the milkshake cafe.

"Welcome, love birds!"

I laughed at the nickname they gave us and I can sense Midoriya mumbling to himself again while hugging my arm.

"You're both in luck because for today's special...", the female employee said and brought a flyer from her pocket, "Our cafe highly recommends this a "2-in-1 Milkshake" that is exclusive for couples!".

"With an added bonus, it's discounted for this week!", the male employee said with a smile.

Midoriya and I looked at each other but before I would could say anything to any of these pleasant employees - 

"S-Sure, we'll take it!"

Instead of me answering, Midoriya did it for me without hesitation but I can see a smile forming his lips.

"Haha, I agree", I said and squeezed Midoriya's hands that is hugging my arm the whole time, "One order of the 2-in-1 Milkshake, please~!".

"Coming right up!"

...

"This looks colorful!"

"I agree~!"

We finally got our order but sadly, since it took so long for us to wait for our order because of the number of customers that the cafe itself has already gone full house.

So we decided to go somewhere else to enjoy this big milkshake for two and Midoriya suggested the jungle gym at the park where we first met.

When we arrived, I smiled since it felt so nostalgic after so many years.

"Wow, this sure brings me back memories", I said and giggled.

"I agree", Midoriya said and laughed while walking towards the jungle gym with me, "If you hadn't come here, we wouldn't have met and be this close".

My freckled boyfriend squeezed my hand after saying those words and placed a kiss on top of my head lovingly.

I can feel my cheeks glowing from his sweet gesture but I was smiling like a dork.

We finally got inside the jungle gym and got ourselves comfortable before we start drinking the big milkshake.

From just one sip from the cup, both of us were grinning like we were little kids again and it made both of us laugh at the same time.

One sip after another, we began our usual chat and I even continued discussing him about my experience from the milkshake cafe.

"...and then out of nowhere Mineta and Kaminari was there as soon as we got to the train station and Mineta was like, "Hey, Yao-momo. Can I have some of your milkshake?" but Yaoyorozu just replied, "Buy your own" and I was just there trying not to laugh-Hmm?"

I stopped talking when Midoriya was looking at me affectionately with his cute smile and I didn't notice he was already hugging my body.

"Oh my goodness, is there something on my face?", I said and nearly panicked before bringing out my phone so I can check myself out.

But my freckled boyfriend just giggled and shook his head before fixing a strand of hair that is beside my ear.

"S-Sorry, it's just...I love looking at you, my angel", Midoriya said and sipped again from the big milkshake cup shyly, "I'm very happy that I met you. I can't imagine my world without you in it".

"Izuku...", I said in awe and smiled back at the cute boy, "I would say the same thing too".

We were both staring into each other's eyes and without a second thought, Midoriya leaned in closer to me with a whisper.

"I hope you don't mind..."

That being said and he slowly brushed his lips against mine.

I smiled into the kiss before returning it back by cupping his freckled cheeks from his face.

Our kisses that we exchanged is at it's gentle and smooth flow but when Midoriya realized a second late that something tasted sweet on my lips, he decided to kiss me some more but in a different way this time.

"...so sweet..."

His kisses were getting less gentle but a bit more desperate like he wanted to kiss me that badly.

"I-Izuku...", I said, trying to keep up with his unusual change of flow.

After a few seconds, one arm is wrapped around my waist while the other was cupping half of my face so both of us could kiss properly.

Our kisses are now becoming warmer each time and I can feel my freckled boyfriend leaning me back slowly but carefully.

"I love you...", he whispered softly before kissing me again, "I love you...I love you...".

He kept saying those three words that made my heart melt completely and suddenly, I can feel something on my mouth that made my eyes widened.

I realized his tongue was asking for entry since my instincts got the best of me, I gave him the entry he needed and now both of our tongues are being exchanged too (A/N: Omg, what have I just wrote. Help meee *blushes* >////<).

This warm and sloppy exchange (A/N: *breaths in and out* omg, whyy) went on and on and now we are even fighting for dominance like we were training back in U.A.

Unfortunately, my freckled boyfriend won this round and I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck so both of us could kiss each other properly.

Then after some time, we were slowly running out of breath so at the same time, we both let go slowly and panted gently while holding into each other's arms.

When our eyes met once more, we were breathing in and out and when Midoriya realized what we did, his face was turning red like a tomato and had his eyes shut with embarrassment.

"O-O-OH MY GOSH, I'M SORRY!", he apologized and looked down, "D-Did I...get carried away? Oh no, I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable. You see, the moment I kissed you, it turns out the milkshake we just drank made your mouth-I MEAN LIPS turned sweet and...".

And there goes my freckled boyfriend and his cute mumbles which left me giggling.

I decided to kiss his lips once more to calm him down before he becomes a flustered mess.

"I-It's okay, haha", I said, turning a bit shy too, "I actually enjoyed what we did just now".

"R-R-Really?", he said with relief written on his face and a shy smile forming on his lips, "That's great!".

He nuzzled his nose against mine and massaged both of my cheeks affectionately.

"T-Then, can I kiss you again, (Y/N)-chan? Please?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 36.8K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
38.5K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
7M 175K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
2.1K 43 25
I grew up in a loving home. My twin brother, Izuku Midoriya, was obsessed with All Might. I wasn't obsessed with All Might though, I was obsessed wit...