Corrupt (Dark)✔️

Από Nayana95

Ruthega na mujhse mere sathiya yeah Wada kr... Tere Bina jena Mera..... 😈😈 Περισσότερα

Character
Intro
Interview
His side of the story
Tashan
Intern
Cruel life
Heart is where home lies
Drunken pain
Safe secret
Healed or hurt
Outburst
Guilt or?
The 🌟 star
*Reflection of love*
Poles apart
Changed him
Be My Humesha
Girlfriend thing 😜
You aren't going
I found my God in u 😍
Married
I'm there for you
The " He" factor
End or beginning
The city of Joy Kolkata
True reason of @kolkata
it's Anurag not Manik
The talk
Mrs Nandini Anurag Basu
Mutually
Understanding
Curious
Near and far
Aya kis mor me afsana
promo
untold
The game of betrayal
assault 18+
Let's talk. q/a
Shattered
Ali maula
Master killer
Bringing her back
precap
Nightmare
End?
Epilogue
Very important

Changed

2.1K 178 16
Από Nayana95

Next morning Anurag and Nandini were ready to leave. Both took blessings and Left.

In the airport

Anu : Nandini, you stay..... I'll be back in a while.

Na : Okay.

Nandini sat in the waiting zone.... She suddenly noticed a child playing with her parents..... She drifted in her memories yet again.

Nandini and Manik always argued over their baby....

Flash back

Ma : Nandu, dekhna Meri angel will be the best....

Na : Angel?

Ma : Baby..... Humare bacha... (Nandini blushed)... Ha t Mai Jo bol rha tha.... Meri beti Best hogi dekh Lena.... She'll be my princess.

Na : Achaa... How are you so sure beti hogi.... Beta bhi t ho sakta hai... Mera raja beta....

Manik : Nah!!! Betiii

Na : Beta

Ma : Achaaa relax... Ek idea hai... Pehele beti then Beta

Na : Ishhhh.... Maniiii

Flash back ends

Nandini was smiling to herself thinking of this..... While Anurag came with snacks and coke. He noticed her smiling. He was about to call her when.

Na : Manik.... Tum kyu chle gye mujhe chorke..... Mei akeli hu  bohot akeli tumhare ilawa (yes, she's crying)

Anu : (his heart broke yet again) You okay!!!!

Nandini came back to reality and noticed Anurag was standing there with snacks. She noticed that his eyes held pain. She felt guilty for hurting him yet again.

Na : Anurag vo

Anu : It's okay. Have some food Mei Maa ko call krke ata hu....(he left without waiting for an answer from her)

He went to the washroom...

Anu : (crying) Why... Why God why!!!! How much I try, I can't make some space for me in her heart. Aur himmat nhi ho rhi hai.... I can't keep... Hold this pain...... Haar baar mera Dil tut rha hai....... Don't I deserve love from my wife!!!!! Kyu nandini Kyu..... Ahh!!! (Suddenly his phone rang) Hello! Acha... Flight time! I'm coming.... (Call disconnected. He washed his face and went).

In the plane.

Nandini noticed that Anurag was silent. Unusual kind of silence. Most importantly he's wearing glares!!!

Na : Anurag.... Aap glares utar Dijiye

Anu : No, it's okay.

Na : Aap thik ho?

Anu : Hmmm..... I'm feeling tired...

Na : Okay.

Soon he slept off.... Nandini noticed that the glares were pocking his cheeks troubling his sleep... She silently took it off and kept aside....

Anurag woke up shortly.... And noticed Nandini was looking outside the window lost somewhere.... Maybe in manik's thoughts. But was it actually where she's lost?

Na : (pov) Anurag ko ho Kya gya hai? Why is he behaving so indifferent? Kahi unhone mujhe Manik ka name lete t nhi suna? God!!! What's wrong with me..... After marriage, Manik ke bare me sochna bhi seems like a wrong thing to me..... As if I'm betraying on Anurag!!! No no no..... Nandini... Kya Saab soch rhi hai!!!

She suddenly turned around and noticed Anurag was looking at her. His eyes were red....as if he had cried a lot... They held pain, longing and lo....
She suddenly broke the eyelock... What are All these feelings.... No she's shouldn't feel like this.

++++++++++

Delhi

Ragini (Anurag+ Nandini) reached Delhi....

As soon as nandini's stepped in Delhi...
The same patient Aarav's heartbeat started to be up and down suddenly... Doctors noticed.....

Doc : Father Gomes .... Ek good news hai!! Patient is out of coma.... Buss abb kuch aur din and he'll be able to speak and get normal.....

Fa : Seriously doctor!! My son is okay...

Doc : He's out of danger.... This is nothing less than a miracle..

Fa : Bola tha maine he's God's child. Jessus apke son ko Kuch Nhi hone dega.....

Nandini felt a bit uncomfortable right from the time she came to Delhi as if something is trying to hold her.... Her emotions... She couldn't explain but something was going on within her...

Anurag noticed....

Anu : Chale?

Na : Hmmm.....

Both sat in the cab and left for their hotel....

Mmmm mmm mmmmmm... mmm mmmm

Anurag and Nandini reached the hotel. It was prebooked as Mr and Mrs Anurag Basu.

As soon as they entered, both were shocked seeing the decorations.

Anurag noticed Nandini being uncomfortable and looking here and there.

Tune jo na kaha
Main woh sunta raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

Anurag cleared the decorations and they sat and cleared the decorations. As usual. Nandini slept in bed and Anurag in sofa cum bed.

Tune jo na kaha
Main woh sunta raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha
Jaane kiski humein lag gayi hai nazar
Is shehar mein na apna thikana raha
Durr chahat se mein apni chalta raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

Anurag became more silent. He went to the office there and did the work. Came back almost minimum or no talk with Nandini.
It's as if their life is under some shadow which took away happiness. Nandini tried to initiate conversation. But Anurag ended with a simple yes or no.

Dard pehle se hai zyaada
Khud se phir yeh kiya wada
Khamosh nazrein rahe bezubaan

Deep down Anurag was withstanding immense pain. Only he knew the
decision he took was toughest for him. He promised himself to keep his eyes unspoken.

Aab na pehle si baatein hain
Bolo to lab thar tharatein hain
Raaz yeh dil ka
Na ho bayaan
Ho gaya ke aasar koi hum pe nayi
Humsafar mein toh hai
Humsafar hai nahi
Durr jaata raha
Paas aatha raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

It's been almost 4 days. Anurag's distant attitude was effecting Nandini. She's feeling sad. There was pain in her heart. But this wasn't for Manik. Strangely, Anurag's distance was hurting her. She is unable to accept or express this....
She now started noticing her husband in Anurag.

Somewhere manik's memories Anurag's innocence were roaming far and near her heart.

Aaya woh phir nazar aise
Baat chidne lagi phir se
Aankho mein chubtha kal ka dhuwaan

Nandini wanted to visit Delhi. Anurag took her to Delhi tour. Not much words were exchanged. Nandini suddenly noticed Manik smiling at her. She's about to reach him when some dust entered her eyes and irked her. Anurag immediately took her to a corner and started treating

Haal tera na hum sa hain
Is khushi mein kyun gham sa hai
Basne laga kyun phir woh jahan
Woh jahan durr jisse gaye the nikal
Phir se yaadon ne kar di hai jaise pehel
Lamha beet ta huwa
Dil dhukata raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha
Tune jo na kaha
Main woh sunta raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha
Jaane kiski humein lag gayi hai nazar
Is shehar mein na apna thikana raha
Durr chahat se main apni chalta raha
Bhuj gayi aag thi
Daag jalta raha

Nandini opened her eyes finding a stressed Anurag trying Best to comfort her. She held his hand and assured she's fine. Anurag just nodded and left her hand. She felt sudden emptiness as Anurag went away. Again her heart was beating but for.... The love from which she's running away is kind of embracing and enlightening her.

One side, manik's memories are not allowing her to move on and other side Anurag's selfless and innocent love were making her weak.
Anurag was nothing different. His love for Nandini was making him weak. But he knew, if he doesn't stay still with his 
decision and for that he needs to be strong. Very strong.

*******
Hospital.....

Doc : Father Gomes, Aap Aarav see mil skte ho... Come

Fa : (entering the room noticed that the patient was trying to say something) Yes, my child... Bolo... What do you want to say... ( Patting his head)

Aarav : (meekly) N..na... nan... nandini... Nandini.....

Other side

Nandini was combing her hair when suddenly her bracelet got stuck with the comb.... She opened the knot and left a breath when suddenly.... She felt like she was being called.... She ran to the window... All she could hear was the wild wind......

Na : Aisa Kyu lga as if someone called me!!!! (She looked at the bracelet) Manik.... I miss you....
+++++++++++++++++

Hmmm.... So equation are changing....
Nandini is noticing Anurag as her husband!
Ragini?? How's the name combo?
Aarav called nandini's name?
What decision Anurag took?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

19.6K 3.3K 30
Wo kehte hai na ki, Barbadi ka alam bhi kuch alag hai. Tum jhoomana sikhlo usme toh har din maut mile ya khushi jashan hi lagta hai..🥂
14.3K 985 35
This story is written... By: @honeycup07.. Which is posted here.. Immj 2 FF
38.1K 1.7K 8
"Kyun nazarein teri yu anjaan hain? Aankhein hain meri bhi num Kyun pa kar bhi tum ko khoya hain? Hum kyun na ban paye hum? Kyun dard hai itna Tere i...
5.7K 520 15
dont want to reveal anything.just go through it and find it.enjoy............