»COMPLETED« 우리 결혼 했어요 (We Got...

By OfficialRay

Two idols, stranger to each other, Hwang Y/n and Im Nayeon were casted to a variety show called 'We Got Marri... More

Characters
1 - First Meeting
2 - First Shooting
3 - Tour
4 - Dance Practice
5 - Confess?
Part 6 Teaser
6 - Is This It?
7 - Peasant!
8 - Reconcile?
It's Out Now
Not An Update
9 - UN Village
10 - Momo x Jihyo?!
12 - Coming Back to Korea
13 - My Confession
14 - First Date
15 - Necklace
16 - Momo and Jihyo ;)
17 - Top and Bottom :D
18 - Daddy Jeong ;)
19 - Minecraft
20 - More and More
21 - Preparation [Your PoV]
22 - Preparation [Nayeon PoV]
23 - Special Night Pt. 1
24 - Special Night Pt. 2
25 - Sasaeng
26 - She Has Her Doubt
Not An Update 2
27 - Nayeon
28 - Death Threat?
29 - She Is Back
30 - Sana
31 - TWICE National Zoo
32 - How?
33 - Rubik's Cube
34 - I Love You [½ Final]
Finale - Will You Marry Me?
Finale 2.0: Good News
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Return of Superman
Special Chapter - Return of Superman (Pt.2)

11 - So Beautiful

4.8K 147 26
By OfficialRay

Your POV

I smiled at the sight in front of me. A BBQ shop and of course, Nayeon who was walking towards the shop enthusiastically. I followed right behind her while crossing my arms, the VJ beside me.

° Interview Session °

Question #1 for Y/n: What's running through your mind while watching Nayeon enter the BBQ shop in enthusiasm?

"Not much... Just how cute she was *chuckle* I mean, she always is cute but... I don't know..."

° End of Interview Session °

Y/n was sitting down near the window, waiting for Nayeon to return from the rest room.

Jihyo POV

I was dumbfounded by the dare Tzuyu gave me. I couldn't talk properly as I look at Momo who was looking down on the floor, "I... Her... Kiss... What?"

Tzuyu crossed her arms and scoffed, "I know you're a coward unnie," she taunted. I looked at her with an annoyed expression, "no I'm not and I will prove it!" I said and cupped Momo's cheeks.

She looked at me in shock as I kiss her in front of the other members. Tzuyu and the others gasped and clapped their hands. I broke the kiss and looked at them, "there! I did it." I said, softly touching my lips using my fingers. What did I just do?

Later that day, I was sitting inside my room, playing with my phone. "can I enter?" I heard Momo's voice from behind the door.

"Come in," I said, not moving my eyes from my phone. I heard the door creaked open and then closed followed by a clicking sound. Wait... Did she locked the door?

I looked at her and saw her walking nervously towards me. I scooted on the bed, giving her space as she lied beside me. I returned my attention to my phone as she was lying down beside me.

I could feel her staring at me and I put my phone down, looking at her as well, "yes Momo? Do you need anything?" I asked her while smiling softly.

She shook her head, not saying anything. I sighed and crossed my arms, "How can I help you if you don't tell me what you need?" I said with concern.

She sighed and pointed at my lips and then at hers. "You want to talk about the kiss?" I asked and she blushed, shaking her head. She pointed at my lips and then hers again. I was confused by her gesture.

"Can't you talk?" I asked her and she groaned, leaning closer and pecking my lips. I went quiet by her action and I was blushing. "W-what was that for?" I stuttered.

"I... You..." She said quietly but I wasn't able to hear properly. "What's that?" I asked, leaning closer to her. "I like you..." She said, burying her face on my pillow. I blushed and became speechless.

"Did I hear you wrong?" I asked, making sure I heard her right.

Raehyun POV

I took our orders from the counter and put it on our table. "now tell me Rosé, did Raehyun do anything bad to you?" I groaned and sat beside Rosé. Mom, like I said I'm not a bad guy..." I sighed and my mother smacked my forehead.

"Be quiet young man, the girls are talking," she said and I rolled my eyes, looking at Rosé while crossing my arms. "Go ahead, tell her how I treat you," I smiled and Rosé nodded.

>>><<<

"I can't believe you said things that never even happened..." I said, looking at Rosé. She chuckled and rest her head on my shoulder. "Sorry," she said and took my hand.

"Be grateful you're too beautiful," I said to her and she looked at me, sticking her tongue out. I gasped and pinched her cheeks, "where did my cute innocent Rosie went?" I asked playfully and she giggled, kissing my cheeks afterwards.

"She's resting," she said and I could only smile at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
123K 6.5K 90
When a medical student accidentally recorded a woman dancing in her balcony wearing only towel while doing her summer job. Will the two become enemie...
110K 4.7K 57
"She's... She's your wife? That means my sister in law?" "Wae? Is there's something to shock?" >>>> Im Nayeon, Im Jaebum's lovely younger sister. Im...
18.8K 637 23
Both of them are dancers. Both are the best in their class and are famous in their own country, but they've never met and they've never heard of each...