Guilty Pleasure

By QweenKj

* Warning - STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT!! - Aleah loves her husband , But Her altar ego loves the touch of another... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
๐Ÿ˜˜
Refreshed
Is love enough?
๐Ÿ’•
Troubled Sea's
Characters โ—๏ธ
Troubled Sea's pt 2
Only The Strong Survive
For my Readers ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Only The Strong Survive pt 2
Only the Strong Survive pt 3
Weak Or Weep
Friend Or Foe
Drifting Waves
โ—๏ธโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ
Sweet Memories
Sinful Pass
Love Or Lust ?
News โ—๏ธ
UPDATE SOON.
Dreaming ..
Crashing ..
๐Ÿ˜˜
Crashing pt 2
Soul Searching
โค๏ธ
Crashing pt 3
Overload
NEWS
Part title
Guilty pleasure pt 2
๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ

Devious Behavior

2.1K 20 0
By QweenKj

Trey

Trina didn't wake up after surgery , she's in a medical induced coma do to complications with the surgery. I asked myself what am I doing before getting out of my car . I was hurt , I left my sister and now she's in a hospital bed I knew I had to come back my "Vacation" was over. I got out of the car and knocked at the door before she opened it . "What's going on?" I asked before walking inside and she sipped her wine "I'm sorry about what's going on" she said and I followed her into the kitchen "Wine?" She asked giving me a glass "Thanks" I said before taking a sip "Leah , I appreciate this I need to unwind for a second. I can't wrap my head around this" I said eyeing her in her silk black robe and black red bottoms . "Of course , that's what friends are for" she said before sitting her glass down kissing me . I kissed her back as she unbuttoned my jeans . She massaged my dick in her hands til I was ready as we kissed and I grabbed her ass . I picked her up before placing her on the counter and she eyed me hungrily she wanted me and I definitely needed her . I slid inside of her as she held onto me "Aaah!" She moaned as I slid in and out of her wetness she bit her lip as I sped up fucking her hard "Ssshit !" She yelled out holding onto my arms tight I thrusted inside of her faster "Mmmmhm ! Fuck me" she moaned leaning back on the counter.

Leah

Trey felt so good inside of me , I almost forgot how sexually compatible we were . He couldn't keep his eyes off my body so I decided to give him a real show . I leaned back and started to play with my clit. "Aaah! Fuck" I moaned out arching my back and he groaned kissing on me . I was ready to cum he was in and out of me fast and hard he was hitting my spots sure enough . "Fuckkk ima cum !" I moaned out as he slammed into me "fuck Leah" he groaned and I came all over his dick . He made me turn over and he shoved right back inside of me before grabbing my hair and fucking me hard "Ooou! Yesss" I moaned out and he smacked my ass I through it back just a little and he liked it . I was moaning so loud cause that dick was touching all my spots like Brandon every time . Trey grabbed my hair hard pulling my hair back pounding my kitty and I yelled out fuck ! This dick was so good and I was ready to cum again . He held my hips and fucked me roughly before I came and he pulled out releasing on my floor . " Damn girl" he said "You cleaning that up , come on" I said and he stood there for a second "Undress I want to ride" I said before he smirked .

-

"Leah?" Justin said onto the phone snapping me out of my thoughts "I heard you baby , I love you too!" I said I was thinking about Trey and I previous encounter. When Trey left and after my shower Justin called . I was still ignoring Brandon so far but I couldn't stop my rage for sex right now . I thought Trey wore me out but I wanted something else. "Me and Ken are going to the bar baby , love you more and I'll call you tomorrow. I can't wait to get home" Justin said "I love you the most baby and I can't wait to see you , Goodnight" I said before we hung up . I laid across the bed in my towel and I decided to play a game Of "Roulette" I texted Michelle and Khloe "Shower with me?" Whomever respond first is who I'm playing with .

Michelle

I knocked on Leah's condo door and she opened it in a towel . "Hi" I said eyeing her "Undress and meet me in the bathtub" she said dropping her towel . I closed the door and headed to the bedroom before undressing , when I entered the bathroom she was in the garden style bathtub full of bubbles sipping wine . "Leah what's all this?" I asked the bathroom was dark with a few candles "Just relaxation and fun" she said as I joined her "I'm for fun" I said and she finished her wine before kissing me and feeling me up . She kissed at my neck before playing with my clit "Mmm" I moaned lowly and she planted kissed on my breast . I moaned out moving my hips a little as she played with my clit . The warm water with this kind of attention was definitely what I needed . We kissed some more and she played with my pussy til I came .

-

" Oou yess!" Leah moaned as she rode my face I moaned against her clit as I played with my kitty . She was getting ready to cum for the second time and I was ready myself "Fuck" she moaned out before cuming. She moved to lay on her back " I need another drink" she said and I laughed " I don't think so leah , so what's this late call about?" I asked " Chelly , I just wanted some attention" she said and I was slightly pissed " After the shit you pulled today I shouldn't even be here !" I said "Then why are you?" She said " You wanted to fuck so we did , you can leave" she said standing "Leah listen I don't want to fight" I said "Then let's not , I'll see you tomorrow" she said and I was shocked that blow stung . I hurriedly got dressed and left slamming her door .

Brandon

I was hanging at the club with my family , everybody's having a good time just chilling . "How long til you leave ?" My cousin asked "Damn you trying to get rid of me?" I asked her and she laughed "Your mom is happy you here , I think you should move here and maybe settle down " she said and I nodded "Maybe , Maybe not . Moms know I'll always come running when she call me Cindy" I said and she smiled " That's true , family gathering coming up" she said and I took another shot "I'm ready for it I guess" I said not really feeling it because it's a few I don't fuck with and I know they'll be in attendance. A Cute chick walked up on us "Hi" she said and I ignored her , I don't speak to people I don't know . "You finally made it , Brandon this is Camille . You can call her Cami" Cindy said and I gave a head nod "I heard so much about you , it's nice to meet you " cami said " Nice to meet you" I said "You bringing someone to the gathering?" Cindy asked " I don't know , shorty acting funny . Ima handle that though trust me" I said before taking another shot and checking my phone . " She ain't text you man!" Cindy said laughing and we all laughed a bit before I nodded toward Trent , Cindy's brother stupid ass trying to grind on a big woman . "Get his ass off the floor" I said before getting ready to leave . "Love y'all , I'm out" I said "Boooo!" Cindy yelled and I shook my head .

Justin

I sat at the table with Ken , Amber and Ashley laughing and talking . We were swamped with work and it felt good to unwind . "Leslie was terrible! I'm almost free man" he laughed and the ladies giggled . I checked my phone didn't get a message from Leah so I joined the convo again " I remember when she tore your office up" I said and Ashley laughed hard nodding "She was sooo pissed !" She said and he shook his head slightly embarrassed. "Y'all didn't believe me , she's crazy ! She tore it up and nothing was found ." He said "For all of that you should've cheated" Ashley said "Who cleaned the office ?" Amber asked "Ken!" Ashley and I said together . I thought about Leah and how much I missed her . I was ready to get home and spend time with my wife whom I loved dearly .

Leah

I woke up to my phone ringing and I waited until it stopped ringing and decided to check my messages. Husband : I can't wait to see you baby I miss you love you call me.
Brandon : Get yo ass up I called you twice lastnight !
Michelle: fuck you , don't call me anymore just because you want to fuck ! If it's not business LEAVE ME ALONE
Khloe : 😉
I decided to ignore them all at this point , I rolled out of bed and my phone rung again . "Hello ?" I answered rolling my eyes "Good morning Mrs Smith , can you stop by the office today ?" Leslie said and I agreed and we hung up . I headed to the bathroom to shower and get myself ready for today . Once I showered I applied light makeup and pressed my hair straight. After dressing in a fitted dress and heels I was out the door . I called Jonathan "Hello?" He answered "I'm not beefing this morning , I called because I'm going to check out more locations today and I'll stop by the store later" I said "Fine Leah" he said and we hung up . I then called my husband "Hi baby" I said as he answered "Hey , how are you lovely ?" He said "Great and you?" I replied "I'm fine , I love you but I gotta run I'll be home soon baby" He said and I rolled my eyes "Love you more" and I disconnected the call . Today was definitely going to be a good day , I'm refreshed and ready for today . After driving 45 minutes I was at Leslie's office . I walked inside the building "Leslie Stephenson please ?" I said "Sure she's in her office" the receptionist said I strutted to her office and she opened the door as if she was waiting " Hi gorgeous, how are you ? Come in" She greeted " Morning , I'm well" I said walking inside "How do you do it ?" She asked "What do you mean?" I asked "How do you look so stunning and fresh this early ?" She said laughing and I smiled "I know it's a little weird for us to be talking after what happened but listen , when I saw you I sexed you in my mind over and over" she said stepping close to me " Leslie, this is just business" I said "Leah , I could have you on billboards, land you many different deals and more are you really going to pass that up?!" She said " I'm doing just fine without it Leslie , is this how you land deals?" I asked and she scoffed "Leah I know , you want to try me out . So do it , I'll have you bent over my desk with that pretty ass sitting high up and I'll devour you" she said standing face to face with me . "Is this all you wanted ? Email me my photos and I'll review them , thanks" I said rushing out of the office . She gave me vibes that I didn't need or want , it's like she's fake ass bitch . I can't lie she has me hot and horny! I decided to make a call "Wake up , I'm on the way" I said hanging up and rushing to my car

-

I knocked on the door and finally he answered standing in the door way in nothing but boxers I pushed him inside . Once I stepped inside I dropped my bag on the floor and kissed him . We kissed and he pulled my dress up " No daddy , let me" I said before taking my dress off exposing my breast and thongs . I kicked my shoes off and dropped down to take him in my mouth . He grabbed my head pushing me to take more and he groaned. I sucked him more and more before he held my head and fucked my throat . I loved it being done to be it drove me to a new high and wildness . He groaned before pulling out and making me stand up . He grabbed my throat "Don't play with me no more" he said and I nodded "When I call or text you better respond asap!" He yelled and I nodded before biting my lip . We kissed and I bent over the bed putting my leg up . He smirked and slid inside of me " Mmmhm" I moaned instantly and he started to thrust into me hard and rough "Shit !" I yelled and he kept going before smacking my ass hard making me cry out . He felt so good inside of me I was already ready to cum . He grabbed the back of my neck holding my head down and continued fucking me "Fuck Leah" he groaned he was hurting me but it felt to good to let up ! I was ready to cum my juices was following and daddy wasn't letting up ! I moaned and yelled as he pounded me from behind with a grip from hell on my neck "ooou FUCK!" I moaned out cuming hard .

Brandon

I wasn't surprised when Leah called waking me up to fuck . She was gone have to pay for her actions I had her bent over the bed with a nice grip on her neck while pounding her from the back . She's moaning and yelling but I'm not hearing it . I fucked her til she came but I wasn't done . "Turn over" I said smacking her ass and she did as told and I leaned down biting her neck hard and she bit her lip . I slid back inside of her " Play with that pussy" I said biting her neck again and she starting playing with her pussy moaning for me and calling me daddy. I thrusted in and out of her "Dadddddyyy !" She moaned "Pleeaseeee!" She moaned tearing up "please what?" I said grabbed her face "Please what!" I said fucking her harder she moaned loud and I knew she was ready to cum I sped up before releasing inside of her after she came all on me . I let her face go and she pulled me down kissing all on me "I missed you baby" she said looking me in my eyes " Act like it" I said before pulling out and sitting down and she moved to lick and suck on me .

Jonathan

"Baby who's calling ?" I giggled in his ear as he kissed on me "I don't know , I don't care either" he said ignoring the call the phone kept ringing over and over then he answered and a bitch was yelling I snatched the phone "Who's Trina?!" I yelled before the phone disconnected... "Jonathan!" Michelle yelled "Huh?!" I said snapping out of my thoughts "Answer that damn phone!" She said and I ignored josh call again " I don't know why he keep calling" I sighed " You do know , He's calling because he know he fucked up and he wants you back" she said and I ignored her before heading for the door . " Going to get lunch !" I lied before going to my car . I called josh " Baby I been calling you" he said " Josh I'm not understanding why a woman would be calling you late at night ! It's not your sister , cousin or mom but a bitch !" I yelled sitting in my car " Baby listen it's nothing like that" he lied " I don't want anything else to do with you ! Leave me alone josh , don't even bother to lie to me" I said hanging up and I decided to call Leah , we needed to make amends . " Hello?" She answered " Hi boo , can we talk and have drinks at my house ?" I asked " Sure , are you ok?" She asked " We are better than a petty argument babe , I need to vent and it's just so much going on ! I know I can hold shit down I was just tripping but I really miss my friend , my sis" I said and she agreed " I'll be there tonight , love you gotta go!" She said and we disconnected the call . Despite our differences I love my girl , we've known each other forever and the petty shit can't change the love .

Leah

I was sleeping good until Jonathan called but that was fine I woke up to my sexy man . He was laying on his back looking in his phone , I laid my head on his chest and he rubbed my back . " Hey daddy .." I said " What's up" he said and I rubbed his chest , then stomach then I grabbed his dick I looked up at him before massaging it . " Don't Start nothing" he said and I smirked " I just want a little more" I said as he grew in my hand I straddled him before sliding down on his thick member " Mmm" I moaned lowly pushing my hair out of my face I worked my hips on him " Got your attention now?" I asked before bouncing on his dick " Mhmm" he said eyeing my body I moaned and moaned as I rode his dick which didn't last long he pulled me down and held me close before thrusting inside of me " Ssshittt" I moaned out my pussy was getting wetter and I was definitely feeling him . He loved when I called him daddy. That was always when he'd fucked harder or hurt me more to beg him . " Ooouu yes!" I yelled as he sped up I dug my nails into his arms and he slapped my ass "daddddyyyy fuck !" I yelled feeling myself ready to cum and just like he knew it was cuming he bit my neck and i came all over him . After a couple more thrusts he came inside of me I was weak again . I didn't move I just kissed on him " Nasty ass" he said before I kissed him again " You like it daddy" I said before going to shower " Come on" i said

-

After shower sex with Brandon I was on my way to Jonathan's , I was smiling ear to ear because Brandon invited me to his family gathering and because his mom and I love each other I couldn't refuse . I needed this wine and chat tonight because I had a lot going on also , however I wanted to keep Brandon as my secret ! I wanted him all to myself , it's like I love my husband and I like my circle. I always wanted a husband and a wife though but Brandon.. I didn't introduce that life to him yet . As I pulled up to Jonathan's my phone rung Khloe " Hey" I answered " I was just thinking we could see each other later?" She said " I'll call you tonight" I said before disconnecting the call and going inside .

Michelle

Jonathan and I were in his kitchen at the table with wine and snacks per usual talking and laughing about work when Leah entered . "Hi boo" she said coming to hug Jonathan "Hi love" he said hugging her and she took a seat " Michelle" she said " Aleah" I said before downing my wine . " What's going on you two?" Jonathan asked " Oh nothing Michelle came over and dined on my pussy then got mad because Leslie was pushing up on me" she laughed and I rolled my eyes " No actually I was treated as a booty call and she fucked Leslie !" I said and Jonathan downed his wine " WHAT?!" He yelled " Jonathan we can do this all day long but I won't lie on myself , Leslie pushed up , hell she wants a taste ! But Mrs know it all Michelle has to be right so let her have it I don't answer to anyone ! But I give my husband the courtesy explanations" she said texting on her phone and I rolled my eyes " Listen y'all need to stop bumping and grinding anyway ! Listen to my problems now" he whined " It's over with her and I anyway my circle will continue. What's going on with you?" She said crossing her legs and I ignored her focusing on Jonathan.

Leah

After leaving Jonathan's I went to my condo and had a hot bath . My phone rung and of course it was a FaceTime from Khloe " Hey" I answered " Damn , can I join?" She asked " Sure baby the waters fine" I said " Hurry up I'll be there soon" she said and we hung up . After showering I decided to pin my hair up and just put a robe on I was ready for a woman's touch and for multiple orgasms . If only I could have a husband and a wife , I thought to myself and a few minutes later Khloe was knocking at my door . I opened it " Hey" she said walking in and we headed for one of the rooms . I attacked her lips and she kissed me back " Miss me?" She said smiling and I took my robe off " She did" I said and she laid me down before kissing me all over then licking my clit . I couldn't help but moan this was long overdue and I wanted her so bad . I moaned holding her head and she reached up playing with my nipple . My started grinding my pussy on her tongue and in minutes I was moaning and cuming for her . She undressed and laid down for me to grind on her and I did . She moaned as I swirled my hips " Mmmm!" I moaned it felt so good she licked her lips at me and I grabbed her neck , maybe she'll like pain with her pleasure like I do . She bit her lip as I rocked my hips moaning out loud and she was ready to cum " Babyyy" she moaned and I worked my hips faster and she yelled out before cuming . I load on my back and she sat on my face licking my kitty as I sucked on her clit . I was so turned on it was crazy I wanted her in every way she wanted me tonight and I made it clear .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 112 6
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž Warning: This contains explicit sexual scenes. Sophie finally got to go on a date with a really gorgeous guy, a break from all the work stres...
20.4K 776 48
A world of demons and angels? Are they real? What if a demon fell in love with a human? "They are real you know?" I looked at my aunt. "What's real?"...
33.6K 774 58
They met unconventionally. A night that is full of passion and desires. Destiny brought them together and would shock their family. Adeline is a lov...
9.1K 195 28
'I'm falling in love with the girl I can't have I'm walking a line, that's a little bit mad I know that I shouldn't, but I can't help the way I feel ...