Whip's Whisper

By hismayaa

[BDSM] [MATURE] The new teacher was hot like really hot. Her name was Jennifer Hills and unlike any other... More

° W H I P S W H I S P E R °
10°
11°
12°
13°
14°
15°
17°
18°
19°
20°
21°
22°
23°
24 °
25 °
26 °
27 °
28 °
29 °
30 °
° Extra °

16°

3.9K 68 4
By hismayaa

   There was a rapid knock at my bedroom door and I groaned. I checked the alarm clock allowing my eyes to adjust to the 11:28 flashing over the screen. I got out of bed and grabbed the door handle, rubbing my eyes.
"What?" I asked in my groggy morning voice and the person pushed past me. I squinted at the figure. At first I thought it was still a dream and I was talking to an angel but as my vision processed, I saw that it was Jennifer.
"Morning, I brought you brunch", she said and I smiled. She wore a white jacket and matching white leggings and pink Uggs. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore no makeup. Her looks and her height made me more convinced that she was nineteen.
"and weed", she added as I lied back down on the bed.
"Why?" I asked staring at the ceiling. She then said, "Seems like you need a friend." I smiled and opened my arms, gesturing for her to come and give me a hug.
"No", she said and I chuckled. I knew she wasn't going to take it. I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom to freshen up, yawning. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower then came out in a blue shirt and red sweatpants.
"Why aren't you at school?" She asked me as I began to pick at the contents inside of the bag. The scent was lifting me off of my feet.
"Why aren't you at school?" I asked her and she shrugged.
"I don't have a class", she answered. "Wheres your mum?"
I pointed behind me stuffing my face with the yummy foods. She was an amazing cook honestly. I really wasn't just saying that because I was head over heels in love with her.
"Anyway, I should be going. I have things to do", she said getting up from my bed. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me, squeezing her within my body. I inhaled deeply, taking in her scent.
"Thank you", I said softly exhaling. She rubbed my back and softly said, "Your welcome."

    I didn't want to pull away but after a minute, I did. She dangled her keys around her finger and smiled, "there are also edibles in there."

I stopped chewing as she laughed. "Are you serious?" I asked with a full mouth unsure if I should continue chewing or spit it all out. She nodded with a wink.
"Why would you not think that there would be edibles? Have fun, I might be back", her voice said as she left. Shit.
  I knew which one was the edible, it had to be the brownies. I ate all of them. They just tasted too good. I lied back in bed and thought about Jennifer. I really liked her and I know for a fact that she did too. Last night was evidence.
  Even though the rock of my life died, she still made me feel like there was more to life than depression and isolation. Matter of fact, I didn't even have depression which was shocking. I chuckled, feeling the edibles kick in. I reached for the bottle of water on my nightstand but never made it. I fell into a abyss filled with hallucinations and a blurred reality. It was crazy.

    My phone rang.

    I pushed my body up and looked around. It was dark already. Those were strong as shit. I grabbed my phone on the nightstand and answered without hesitation.
"Yo T-dog, whats up? I heard the sad news man and Im sorry. He was a good man but listen what are you doing?" asked the voice of Sam. He spoke so fast that all I heard was what I was doing.

"I had some strong ass edibles, Im just recovering", I answered sitting down and rubbing my eyes. What kind of weed was Jennifer using? Damn.
  Sam laughed, "Ha-ha I like that but listen party right now, yea?"
I yawned, "I don't know man, I–"
"Come on Tris, the girls miss you. I miss you bro", Sam told me and I began to rethink my decision. Did I even have other plans? Finally, I said unto him "Give me forty."
"Ha ha, yes", he said then I heard him shout, "He's coming guys!" before hanging up. I grinned and got myself up.

    I sat in the car watching cars pass by where I was parked. This was a seemingly bigger party than last time. I placed the joint between my lips and brought the lighter to its butt. I inhaled, released a little then sucked it all back up.
Once I finished, I left my car the extra fumes quickly escaping. Two guys walking past, saw this and chuckled.
"Tristan!" One of them called and I nodded with a grin. "...getting lit already", he mumbled walking past. I walked towards the door rubbing my hands on my colorful sweats. The door opened on its own and I was met by Lisa who held a large cup of red substance.
"Hey handsome", she told me stepping aside for me to come in. She giggled shutting the door behind me. I looked around surprised that Sam was actually hosting a party in his living room. I mean it was pretty large and as I could clearly see, everything was moved and preferably secured. I also saw that there were big men dressed in all black blocking parts outside of the living room like the stairs.
  There was a blue light illuminating the women grinding onto their dance partners/strangers. The women wore little to no clothing at all. In the corners were more dry grinding to the loud Jamaican music. 
My pants vibrated and I reached in, pulling my phone out. I answered the call moving away from the large speakers.
"Yea?!"
"I thought you were home", Jennifer's voice shouted over the music. I smiled looking around.
"Where are you?" I asked and she hung up. Hmm I liked a challenge.

    I went to one of the securities, asking if he knows where the hell Sam was. He pointed upstairs and I understood immediately.
"Yooo!" A voice called and I spun around to see Chandler. He was followed by Marcus and Jackson who were both shirtless. "You actually came!"
"Looks fun", I say saluting to Marcus and Jackson. Chandler nodded with a dumb smirk on his face holding the same large cup as Lisa.
"It is! This is where you forget all your fucking troubles man", Marcus say and I grin as a pair of girls walk past, in bra and really short skirts. Yum.
"How many people is this?" I ask and each of them shrugs.
"A lot man, a lot of bitches", Jackson said a joint between his lips. I wanted to ask for a pass but I was already buzzed.
  Chandler began to tap my chest pointing towards the crowd of grinding men and women. In the midst I spotted this girl with short fire red hair and she was wining onto a shirtless guy who seemed plastered behind her. She danced like she was really into it. She wore a red bra with ripped denim shorts. In her hand was a joint which she neglected to place between her lips.
"I really want to fuck that", Chandler said loudly to me and the guys seemed to agree.
"I danced with her and I almost nut real shit", Jackson pitched in as I analyzed the red head. Should I..? I feel like I should.

  "If any virgins out here, it time you lose it!" The Dj exclaimed as the songs shifted. I approached the red head, extending my fist to the guy who bumped it. We communicated telepathically then finally he nodded, stepping away and giving me a chance to feel what he was feeling a second ago.
   She pressed her thick behind onto me, rubbing as she wined her waist. I placed my hand onto her back slowly pressing, kinda forcing her to bend over. I glanced to the guys who disappeared from the spot I left them in. Never mind them I thought to myself and I bit my lip as the girl came back up, grabbing her neck.
  The girl stopped and turned around to look at me. She was really pretty and had bronze skin that seemed to sparkle. "Damn, you dance good", she shouted into my ear.
"You too", I said back in her ear with a smile.
"Are you like that in bed too?" She asked me and I nodded, saying "yes ma'am."

    Her hand grabbed mine and she pulled me into a dark corner where no one could see us. Her hands pulled my jacket off and threw it on the ground. Oh that explains why the guys were all shirtless...I lightly bit on her neck, unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them down past her knees.
I literally just got here.

    I grabbed her ass and bit my bottom lip, locking eyes with her as those soft hands stroked Tris Junior. She licked her lip then bit them, pulling me closer. I reached into my pocket and got a condom, tearing the packet with my teeth and slipping it on.
I flipped her around, both of her hands and face pressing on the wall. I took the opportunity and smacked her ass, biting my lip harder when it bounced now squeezing. I quickly entered her body, slamming against the end of her pussy. She gasps, and I see her nails digging into the wall. I grab her neck and thrust more into her with what seemed like rage. If it wasn't for the music, WHEW...

   Im now barebacked and as I walk around, I now fully understand why most of the guys aren't wearing shirts. I chuckle, feeling my high wear off.
  I grab a drink at the bar, and Im also given one of those huge cups. I sip at whatever is in there and it actually tastes good.
"Tris-DOG!"
  I turn and see Sam coming towards me, also shirtless. I hug him and he orders a drink. "You like it?!" He asked me looking around at his 'creation' I assume and I nod.
"I like it man", I told him and he laughs, noting my half nakedness. He leans a bit closer, "I see you've been getting comfortable."
"What can I say?! Tris-Dog gotta do what Tris-dog gotta do!" I answer back and he laughs, sipping at his drink. I finish mine and look around as Sam disappears.
There was a few guys smoking and as much as I wanted to join, I didn't. My phone vibrated again and it was the same number as before. I placed it to my ear sticking my finger in the other one to help me hear better: "yea?!"
"Go home Tristan", Jennifer's voice dominantly commanded to me. I started to look around hoping to see her on somewhere with a phone to her ear.
"Why should I?" I asked still searching. Ultimately, I found no woman with a phone to her ear anywhere and that sucked.
"Why are you looking for me?" She asks and I begin scanning around again. Where the fuck was she?
"You wont find me so don't try", she says almost as if she heard my question. She hung up and I stand there, staring at my phone. I approach the couches, looking at the everyone then moved on. I glanced to the dancing women noticing a new female. She wore a yellow fishnet dress with black bra and panties beneath. Her hair was long and black and it shook as she moved her body.
  I checked around some more, first the people posted against the walls then the group of smokers. I highkey only went there for a pull of whatever was being smoked and after I got it, returned to my search.
After a couple of long minutes, I gave up.

    I was ready to go home too but the girl in the fishnet dress caught my interest. "Grab someone, anyone!" The voice exclaimed as the song switched and the beat of Kevin Lyttle - turn me on now echoed from the speakers.
"Hi Tris, lets dance", said a girl appearing out of no where. She grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her and stopped, standing in front and grinding against Tris Jr. I glanced down at the pair of cheeks in front of me then returned to girl in the fishnet. When I see something I liked, I go get it.
  After a few seconds, I gestured this random guy over slipping away and letting him carry on. I stood behind the woman with the fishnet and I smiled, knowing damn well that it was Jennifer. The small waist and large hips agreed. Even if it wasn't, this was still a huggeee score.

  As soon as I was posted behind that ass, she held my hands and tilted forward. She rubbed against all of me and I could feel sweat trickling down my forehead as the blood rushed down. She came back up and I grabbed her breasts as she placed a joint between her lips, letting the fumes out then sucking them back in. My hand trailed off to her crotch, rubbing past her fat pussy through underwear. She didn't turn around or try to move my hand away.
  I pressed on her clit as she slowly wined against me. She tilted her head back and my other hand cupped her breast. She stopped my adventurous hands and pulled me by my pants, glancing back for only a second. It was too dark for me to catch her face.
  The lights dimmed even more as I pinned her to the wall, holding both of those hands above her head.
I still couldn't see the face.
  I used my other hand to rub her clit again, breathing hard into her face. I released her hands and she pulled me closer, kissing my lips with lust and a seemingly never ending thirst. My fingers slipped past the net and getting in her panties, instantly rubbing. She vibrated against me. I released her hands and placed her leg around me, squeezing her ass.
  I slowly slipped my finger into her wet pussy began to pump. She bit my lip and I pulled away finally giving her some time to breathe. Her moans were loud I could tell but the music drowned it out. I added another finger and her nails sunk into the back of my neck as if begging for more. I wrapped my hand around her throat, breathing harder. I didn't even need to fuck because this alone was getting me off.
  I thrust my fingers into her one last time and I feel her entire body shudder again. I pulled my fingers out and sucked the sweet juices off of them then licked her lips until she kissed me back, allowing her to taste her own self.

"You're lucky I didn't have another condom", I growl into her ear as she shudders. She doesn't say nothing instead she just kisses me some more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 9 9
I just turned 18 and my teacher, well, he was hot as hell. Well, let's just say he teaches me lessons I never knew I needed...
226K 4.4K 19
| THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN IN 2016 | Jessica Sanders finds herself in a whirl wind of a relationship as she finds herself falling in love with her Medic...
355K 6.7K 40
Mollie's life took a tragic turn just before she was about to start college, but was this for the better? She doesn't know what to expect when she ha...
246K 3.7K 21
Jocelyn thrust her head backward and groaned in frustration. Aroused as she was, all her nerve endings had become very sensitive. She closed her eyes...