Bakudeku Omegaverse

By KIAtablinshere

you know you want to (^_____^) More

a little info. for you
confrontation
I did...that!!!
come back to his senses
just for a while
deku's plan in action
threats threats THREATS!!!
DADDY
are you jealous?
important notice
funny fujoshi moment at class
temptation
the strange feeling
Is it right
hints
seduction and denial
work time
help... me
help... me ( part 2)
UA got a suprise
important
strange behaviour
y-you temptress!!
important
Too much to bear
war
harsh treatment
IMPORTANT
Whats happening?!
NOT A CHAPTER!!
something's lurking...somewhere
Without you part 1
without you part 2
A quick notice
cover (It's not a chapter.Sorry)
without you part 3
aizawa and present mic
without you part 4
happy belated birthday
what are you trying?
cover(still not a chap.)
GOD DAMMNIT
WTF just happened!?
To where?
EXPLANATION
save me
new
love you

k-kacchan!?

28.3K 539 303
By KIAtablinshere

Deku's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. '' Ugh!!!" I groan as I get up. I went to get ready to go out. It was Saturday and I needed to go to my mom's house and the supermarket. I stepped out of the shower, dried off and slipped on black tights, a green lose long sleeve shirt and white nike sneakers. I grabbed my backpack, put my phone in it and my red headphones. I headed straight to the elevator and was about to enter when I felt like I forgot something... MY ID! I hurried back to my room and grabbed it from my nightstand, locked the door with the key and left.

I live on UA's campus, we all share rooms except for me. All might told the schools principal nezu to give me a room for myself , I also have my own bathroom. I showed my ID to the security guard and walked through the huge AU gates.

I walked along the sidewalk all the way to the supermarket. I got a trolley and went to get KATSUDON!!. I then  went to the medicine section and took up a huge box of heat suppressants and a big can of scent masking spray. I cashed out all my foods and suppressants and others then headed off to my mom. I visit her every week,  it was getting a little dark so hurried.

2 hours later

I arrived at my moms house panting. I knocked for a while and she came and engulfed me in a huge hug." Welcome home again!! Let me take that for you!!" She grabbed the bag from me and ran off to the kitchen before i could even open my mouth. I closed the door and went up to my all might themed room. I sat on my bed then started to doze off when my mom shouted" izuku!! Dinners ready!! Its your favourite!" I got up and ran downstairs to the dining room . I stared at the huge bowl of katsudon in front of me. I sat down and immediately started eating. My mom then sat across from me with her bowl of katsudon. "Izuku its that time again you know" I looked at her and said" yeah... I remember. I'll just stay here like always right mom?". She looked at me with sadness in her eyes" I have to go somewhere while its your heat week, one of my close friends is ill and no one to take care of her. I'm sorry" I looked her and said ok putting on a brave smile, even though on the  inside I don't know how to manage without her. I ate my bowl of food while we talk of other things. We played chess and watched tv. It was 10:00pm I looked at my mom and said its time to go. I kissed her on her cheek and left. I was on the road alone. There where alot of street lights so I felt somehow safe.

I put on my headphones and started walking fast.

Suddenly I felt a pair of huge arms around my waist. I shrieked and dropped my groceries. The person took my headphones off and threw ot down. The hands started roaming my body as I struggled to get away. It then said "keep still my little omega. You'll feel good I promise" the person pushed me to the ground, my butt up in the air. I screamed but no one came. I released  distress pheromones.  How could this happen I had taken the passage through the park. Even though it was well lit I couldn't glimpse the persons face. I heard a belt unbuckle and drop OH NO!! . I let out as much distress pheromones as possible. Then I felt my tights being dragged down. Thank god its stretchy so it didn't rip. I wriggled and screamed then heard" THE FUCK!?... Deku!?" My eyes were shut and tears down my face as the person behind me has stopped moving.

I heard a growl and then the person behind me dropped to the ground. My eyes bust open as I pulled up my tights and took my groceries and headphones and stuffed them in my backpack. I looked up" k- kachaan!!" I gave a scared look. I got up and ran the rest of the way. Before I sprinted off I yelled thank you.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡At home♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  I placed my suppressants and scent spray into my bathroom cabinet, showered and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 221 47
Bunch of different stories between Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou
221K 4.4K 40
DISCONTINUED!!!! Its omegaverse its smut this whole book is a trigger warning Bakugou is Alpha Todo is da other alpha boi Izuku is le omega Did I me...
98.2K 1.8K 14
Deku finally builds up the courage to tell his class about him being an Omega. He is accepted but it seems that one Alpha in particular has become...
1.1K 24 5
Katsuki hates having heats. But staying on suppressants wasn't an option anymore, so for the first time in almost five years, Bakugou Katsuki is goin...