𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

Por icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... Más

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Fifty One

5.3K 204 80
Por icykk444

Gabi, now driving, hearing Noah laughing in the back of the car. Benjamin looks behind himself, seeing him laughing. He was drunk, anyways.

"I'm sorry...It's just...How do you grab the hookah coal like that".

Elly looks down at her red and blistered hand, laughing loudly. "I don't fucking know...Where are we going?"

"Urgent care. I have a cousin there".

"Cousin? Why are him?"

"So you don't get in trouble with the law for underage drinking".

Elly snorts, "Sound like my mom".

**
Elly sits on the hospital bed, holding her hand out.

Gabi's cousin cringes, "And how'd this happen again?"

Elly looks down and shrugs, "I'm drunk...So drunk...And high... Don't Tell".

The nurse looks at Gabi, "You better be happy I'm not a snitch... We're gonna drain it and wrap it up. She'll need to put this cream on it until it heals".

Gabi nods and smiles, "Thanks".

**
Elly lays down on Gabi's floor, them now at her house. Gabi closes the front door, locking the door. Noah and Lucas look around.

Benny looks around, "Holy shit...This is your house!?"

Gabi nods, "Yeah...I don't like to show off...Uhm, we can go upstairs, all sleep in there".

Elly looks up, "My fuckin hand still hurts".

Gabi sets her purse down, "Okay...We can get you meds. Let's get everyone upstairs first".

Gabi takes them upstairs, where they have a hangout area. It has a flat-screen TV, couches, LED lights, and a bar.

Lucas looks around, "Holy shit".

Gabi smiles, "I will be right back with your meds. Anyone wants drinks or snacks?"

They all shake their heads no, and Gabi walks away. Lucas waits until she walks away, before turning to the group. "Did you guys know she was this rich?"

Benny shakes his head, "No.. I've never...Nope".

Noah raises his eyebrows, looking around. "This is so crazy...She never talks about it-".

Gabi walks back in, smiling. "Here, Elly. Take this... There are blankets in this cabinet, and pillows down there".

Elly takes this pill, groaning. She reaches into her bag, grabbing the bottle of Hennessy that she stole. She takes a swig, laying back.

Noah looks over at her, giggling.

**

Benjamin was wiping off his chest, trying to get the alcohol smell off of him. He grabs the sweater that Gabi brought him, sighing.

He walks back out to the group, seeing Elly pass out on one of the couches. Gabi and Lucas were watching a movie on low volume and Noah was on his phone.

He walks over, sitting down next to Noah. Noah smiles, wrapping his arms around Benjamin. "Wanna tell me what happened now?"

Benjamin nods, "I saw Kiara and I thought I would talk..everyone was drinking and I feel like it wouldn't have helped. She started getting extremely defensive..saying she disappointed that I didn't forgive her-".

"Like she didn't fucking-".

Benjamin places his hand on Noah's thigh to calm him down. "I know, babe...She threw her drink on me and walked away...I didn't even get to explain myself".

"I'm sorry. You think she talked to Katen?"

"If she told Zoē then Katen definitely knows...I don't know what this means".

Noah nods, "I'm sorry, baby. I know you really tried".

Benjamin sniffs, "I'm so tired of her treating me like this is my fault...L-Like I caused all of this...She always plays the victim".

Noah nods and frowns, "I'm sorry...But you have Gabi and Elly...And Lucas...And me...Forget them".

Benjamin nods, leaning against Noah. "Yeah..".

**
Elly had woken up out of her sleep, walking downstairs. She goes into the car, grabbing her backpack.

She sits on the front porch, grabbing a pre-rolled blunt and a lighter. She sits, shaking her leg up and down.

Gabi heard her, following her downstairs. Gabi grabs a jacket, opening the front door. Elly looks up, "Did I wake you?"

Gabi shakes her head, closing the door and sitting down next to her. "No. Just, heard the door open..that's all".

"Hm". Elly puts the blunt up to her mouth, looking back at the house. "Big house, huh?"

Gabi nods and smiles, "Yeah...So, why are you out here? It's like three in the morning".

Elly shrugs, "Feeling anxious".

"About?"

"My mom's gonna know I went to a party... I'm such a fuck-up...Can't believe I burned my hand on the damn hookah".

"You can't make up a lie?"

Elly chuckles, "Yeah it probably won't go so well...Damn".

Gabi frowns, "I'm sorry...Maybe you'll just get grounded again".

Elly looks at her and nods. "Hm...Yeah hopefully".

"So..Does it hurt?"

Elly looks down at it, shaking her head. "Not right now... Probably cause I'm high...Just feels weird".

Gabi nods, "It looked nasty...Good thing my cousin cleaned it up".

"Yeah...Make sure you tell her I said thanks". Elly lights the blunt again, taking a drag.

Gabi nods, looking at her. "Mhm...Well... I'm gonna head back inside, okay? You'll be okay by yourself?"

Elly nods, "Yeah...Yeah, I'm cool".

Gabi smiles and walks back inside the house. She stands there for a second, smiling. Lucas walks over, "Hey, you okay?"

"Hm...Yeah...Why? What's up?"

"Nothing... Just got worried. Why you do smiley?"

Gabi shrugs, "N-nothing...Come on... Let's go back to sleep".

**
In the morning, Benjamin and Gabi we're cooking breakfast as everyone else slept. Lucas and Noah wake up, due to smell.

Noah chuckles, pointing to Elly. "Look at her".

Lucas looks away from his phone, chuckling as well. "Damn...She got the most fucked up".

Noah shakes his head, walking to the bathroom. Lucas walks over to Elly, kicking her softly. "Aye man, good morning".

Elly groans and looks up, "Fuck off". She sits up, groaning. "Shit. Pass me my phone".

Lucas grabs it off the couch, handing it to her. He sits down on the couch, "Aye. Jazmyne texted me last night after the party".

"Really? Why?"

"Said she caught you staring. Asked for your Instagram".

"Ooo. Did you send it?"

Lucas nods and hands Elly his phone. "This is the conversation". Elly grabs it, scrolling through before clicking on her account.

"Fuck...She so damn pretty". Elly scrolled through the account before handing it back to Lucas. She grabs her phone, seeing Jazmyne had followed her last night.

Noah walks back out, "What's she cheesin' so hard for?"

Gabi stops on the top stair, listening.

"May have scored her a girlfriend". Gabi frowns, peaking through the crack of the door.

Noah chuckles. "Really? Who?"

Elly stands up, "Look, bro... She's hella cute. Look at her".

Gabi wipes the frown off her face, opening the door. "Hey, guys...We made breakfast".

**

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

189K 9.7K 38
Jude doesn't talk. He can't, even when he wants to. They don't want to hear what he has to say, and they only use their words to hurt him. So why eve...
245 9 7
his first day at new school didn't go as well as mark planned. He's had many problem in the past, due to his sexuality. He thought they would accept...
1.8K 393 35
COMPLETED (Tanwenwharton9) Ashley never fitted in at school until he met Benjamin who quickly became his good friend. As the years went on they bec...
1.3K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...