Descendants: Evil Awakens

Door BijouCe

Descendants: Evil Awakens is somewhat the same as Descendants: War is Brewing. The difference lies, in the ad... Meer

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - Evil Set Free
Chapter 3 - Present Day
Chapter 4 - Smith
Chapter 5 - The Three
Chapter 6 - Brothers
Chapter 7 - Tish, darker than coal
Chapter 8 - The Objective
Chapter 9 - The Emergency
Chapter 10 - Stubbornness of a King
Chapter 12 - Wake Him Up
Chapter 13 - Brief History
Chapter 14 - Celebrations or Funerals?
Chapter 15 - Alshbar, a Friend

Chapter 11 - Newcomer, friend or foe?

11 2 0
Door BijouCe

Black sensed an uneasiness as he and the other lieutenants exited the tent. Was it because, they believed every word he’s told them? He wasn’t sure. But one thing that was certain, was the fact that, they didn’t treat him like people did his dad. After years of drowning out this gift of his, it felt foreign and new. Crazy he wasn’t, and he was glad his comrades thought no lesser of him.

“Let’s split up.” said John. “Smith, you and Black go to the general. He of the two will most likely be willing to listen and believe. Robert and I we’ll inform the king.” 

“Alright. I’d say it’ll be crucial at this stage, especially not knowing what will happen, to wake up camp. Let’s avoid a panic though. It’ll be best to be on guard. We don’t know what else may be coming or already here.” suggested Smith, as he raised his eyes toward the tree tops, referring to the one eye tree hoppers. 

“I agree. Best to be expecting a war than be surprised by one.” agreed Robert. 

“Guys, were wasting time. We need to move now.” interjected a cautious Black. 

With determination, they departed from each other to carry out their missions. On there way to Philip’s tent, Smith would, with every soldier he crossed path with, order them to wake camp and have them prepare for imminent danger. When they got to Philip’s tent, it was empty. Turning to the guard outside the general’s tent, Black questioned, “where’s the general?” 

“The general went to see his majesty, sir.” replied the guard. 

Looking at each other, Smith and Black double back and made haste to reach the king’s tent.   Getting halfway there, for Philip’s tent was on the other side of camp across from the king’s, they met with Robert and John. “Where’s the king?” asked Smith. 

“He wasn’t in his tent.” answered Robert. 

“Neither was the general.” informed Smith. 

By now, camp was getting lively and noisy again. Frustration could be seen on the faces of some for lack of sleep, others were just tired and ready to go home. 

“Has anybody seen the king and general?” yelled John as his own impatience started kicking in. 

“Lieutenants,” step forth a soldier, “I don’t know about the king, but the general took my sword and shield from my tent minutes ago.” 

“Where did he go?” pressed on John. 

“I saw him head toward the forest. More precisely in the direction of that creature we captured.” informed the soldier. 

Wasting no time to know more, they ran in after the general. They knew their general was not the foolish type. If he went in armed at this time of night, must mean he’s with the king. There was no time to waste. This was priority number one. 

Approaching the forest they heard someone yell these words, ‘listen to reason would you, we need to get him out of here.’ “Who could that be I wonder?” asked Smith as they came to a complete stop. 

“Let’s not wait to find out.” replied John. 

As they race to reach the king and Philip, as well as whomever else was there, none noticed Black fighting to keep up. He was profusely sweating. He seem like someone fighting death itself. But keeping up he did. Having made it three quarters of the way, they heard swords clashing. As well as someone soberly begging, “general stop! We have to leave immediately!”

No sooner that they heard these words, that they saw a guard zoom past them heading back to camp, shouting, “torches, light up your torches. We need more light!”

Reaching their destination, the lieutenants were profoundly uncertain as to what was happening. Not too far before them, was a man with a spear trying to kill another that kept dodging every strike. Beyond them, were two others battling it out with their swords. The guards keeping an eye out on Nek had their torches lit, but being were they were, it was still hard to tell who these fighters were. Frozen and not knowing what to do, time flew by fast for soldiers came around toward their location with lit torches. Lighting everything they couldn’t see. 

Edwin was on the floor at the mercy of the general’s sword, whose tip was right underneath his chin. Whereas as Malvin was holding his own against king Bervard, giving him no opening to exploit. At seeing this Robert was relieve but more so proud at his captain’s abilities. However, that contentment was short lived, and a good thing for Edwin. Analyzing the situation, Nek rose up on its hind legs and went about producing the most horrid and terrifying sound ever heard by man. 

Spreading out through the forest like the force of an explosion, Nek’s horrid shriek, left everyone’s ear ringing. At Robert’s orders, Smith had aimed for the beast’s vocal cord, putting an end to its loudness. Smith looked to Robert, whom with a nod thank him for his quick actions. As everyone was regain their composure, a roar of a mighty beast was heard coming from across the land, accompanied by a cold killer breeze. Eyeing each other, Black’s gazes fell upon John’s as he said, “We’re too late,” before fainting. 

King Bervard and Philip regained their sanity as they cease fighting. Looking to Edwin who was too stunned and scared to move, the only thing Philip found to say to express his regret, was, “I’m sorry.” Heading toward his brother the king, he wondered how and, “why did this have to happen?” 

Looking at Malvin, he couldn’t help but see a scenario where the kingdom fell apart. Glancing back, Philip could see all four lieutenants and the soldiers that had gathered. Eyeing Robert specifically, he saw nothing but blood. Indeed, and it would only take but one life to set the chaos in motion. Malvin’s. Tapping the young captain on the shoulders, Philip ordered him to rejoin Robert’s side. Philip heard John’s constant calls begging Black to wake up. “That could wait for now,” thought he. Right now, his priorities was to be by his brother, the king’s side.

Black knew what was happening to him. At least he had a hint. He was going to faint, and see something he probably didn’t want to see again. What he feared the most, was waking up surrounded by enemies. The stakes being so high, this was now out of his control. And if he could save everyone with this gift of his, than he’ll gladly run the risks. Giving in to his gift, he fell unconscious as he heard John’s voice distancing far from him. Waking up he found himself on the floor. Raising himself up, he felt grass underneath his hands. He was in a forest. Raising his head up and around him, he was right. There were trees all around him.  

With his senses coming back, he heard a commotion in a dark spot in the forest. Focusing on  it he noticed it was retreating. Exploring his environment he found the tree Sirius had hidden in. Approaching it, he was not prepared for what he was about to see. The inside of the tree, was splattered with blood. Knowing this was Sirius hideout, we wasn’t sure what to think. To him and the other lieutenants, Sirius was not much of a fighter and so feared that what he was looking at was the remains of his comrade. Looking up at the interior of the tree, he saw Sirius’s cloak. Pulling it free, he folded it against his chest. The cloak was not soaking wet with blood. It was dry. Desert dry, with no taint of blood. “What is the meaning of this?” asked Black. Laying his hand against the blood tainted interior of the tree, he peered his head inside the tree once more, expecting to see possibly see his comrade, he found no one. 

His hand having made contact with the blood, he began to have a vision. It was a vision within a vision. Like a dream within a dream. A vision that took him back to what happened.

“I am starving.” Black saw  shrieker say. “Where the nearest village, soldier?”

“It’s about ten minutes or so from here,” answered the soldier. 

“Is everyone there alive or dead?” asked the creature.

“They’re are some survivors we’re keeping prisoners.” informed the soldier. 

“Where’s your general?” asked shrieker.

“He’s headed for the castle to attack it from the inside with his men, sir.. creature, sir.” responded the soldier, confused at what to the thing questioning him.”

Looking at Tish and cyclops, shrieker said, “I'll be right back.” 

Couple of minutes later, it returned with living people. Living villagers, that it had impaled with his claws. Black didn’t have time to count how many they were, as the creature wasted no time in scrapping them from it’s nails unto the floor, one over the other. The last villager to fall was a young boy. Getting up terrified at the sight of the three beings he saw before him. He tried to run. But due to his injuries, he couldn’t really run. All he could do was try to escape. Shrieker didn’t bother with the young lad as he started to feast one after the other on the villagers before him. Screaming in agony and begging for their lives as they were devoured by the beast. When the boy would be out of reach of his claws and arms, shrieker would smack yank him, back at its feet. 

Black couldn’t watch any longer. He wished he could help, but alas what he was seeing had already occurred. Hiding his eyes and shielding his ears, he tried to drown out the sufferings and calls for rescue from the villagers. In the meantime, the young lad tried several times to escape, but each time producing the same results. He was back at the creatures feet. He didn’t want to die, he didn’t want to be eaten. Having noticed the tree, where Sirius was hiding in, he made a dash for it. Shrieker seeing the direction the boy was heading in, let him. 

Reaching the tree, the boy looked up inside to see Sirius. “Help me, please. I am begging you, please help me.” cried he, as he held out his arms toward Sirius as he tried to climb inside. It was the lad’s cry for help that cause Black to reopen his eyes. Seeing where he was and knowing Sirius was inside, he was curious to see what happened next. Having successfully, but painfully climb inside, he kept repeating his pleas for help. But alas, against such foes Sirius couldn’t give away his position. Black who was not so much a distance off, got closer to the tree to see what was happening. Sirius had turned his back on the boy, who was now crying in desperation as he watched Shrieker get closer. 

“Come out human. I promise to eat you very slowly you lively jittery meal.” said Shrieker as he got closer and closer. “If you come out now, the sooner you get to die.” 

Clinging to Sirius cloak, the young lad climbed. He climbed and brought his face right up to Sirius’. With such innocence, soft tone desperate voice, that no tyrant could ever ignore, he said to Sirius, “please help me,” before closing his eyes. 

“Have your way then.” said Shrieker as it went about piercing the tree very slowly. Seeing the trajectory of the enemies nails, Sirius pulled out his dagger. He had a decision to make. Help this boy out and risk detection and vital information, or leave things to fate. The decision to help the boy out, righteous and good as it seems, would mean loosing the element of foreknowledge. Knowledge of what their plans were for both kingdoms and the devastation and annihilation to come. Resisting with all his might, he chose, the hardest, yet wisest decision he deemed necessary. 

“Please, please help,” whispered the boy, as his life started to leave him. With the shriekers nail still digging in through the tree, it was about to pin the boy down and impale him a second time. This time to the chest and painful would it be even more. Pulling the lads head against his chest, he whispered back, “I got you. I’ve got you,” before plunging his dagger through the boys heart. “I’ve got you. You can rest now. He won’t get, he can’t get you now.” Comforted Sirius. With his last breath, the passing lad said his last words, “thank you,” before his impaling. 

Not hearing any screams from his prey, shrieker removed his nails as a lifeless body fell down in the opening of the tree. Angry that his last prey is lifeless and dead, shrieker with anger went about mutilating the boys body before eating the remains. 

“You have to be strong Sirius. This is no time to be crying. This is nothing compare to what may be if they have their way.” Sirius was motivating himself, trying not to think of what he just did.

The cyclops and the dragon didn’t budge. Nor did they showed signs of wanting what the Shrieker was eating.  They only looked on emotionless as they awaited the call to start their mission. A call, a sign, which came in the form of Nek’s scream. Upon hearing it, the three beast readied themselves. 

“Finally!” exclaimed cyclops. 

“The time has come. As planned, you guys will storm the castle of Serdio, and I’ll take care of Henri.” said Tish.

“Why must you get Henri to yourself?” Complained Shrieker.

“Their country is smaller than Serdio. No need to divide our forces and risk the other dragons and nations, wherever and whomever they must be.” Explained Tish. “Annihilate them all. Bring their kingdom to the ground. Leave no royals, nor castle standing.”

“With pleasure.” Smiled Cyclops as he turned his back on Tish and headed toward Serdio, followed by Shrieker. As they left Tish’s presence, the forest before them lit up. Sirius couldn’t believe there was hundreds, if not thousands of soldiers just a stone throw away from him. And to think he made it within enemy camp without being noticed. This was certainly not chance, nor luck. It had to be a miracle.

Raising his head up in the air, spreading its wings, Tish took to show his dominance and his return by replying Nek’s call, with his own roar. The dragon’s roar shook the very ground Black was standing on. The whole forest was paralyzed and trembled at the presence of such evil. Though it was only a vision, Black took cover behind a tree. But one, didn’t tremble, one didn’t fear. Didn’t fear of dying. Didn’t fear risking it all here, not anymore. Pulling his bow and arrow, Sirius prepared to take aim. Using the retreating soldiers torches as light, though faint, Sirius peered the tip of his arrow through the hole shrieker’s nail had made. Aiming for Tish’s heart, or at least where he thinks the heart is, he steadied his hands.  Sirius was on the verge of releasing the arrow, but remembered the dragon’s conversation with the other beasts. More especially, Shrieker.

“It said, it nails and claws were worthless against him. Therefore so will be my arrows.” realized Sirius. “In that case, I thought your inside is as tough.” Said he as he released his arrow. Sirius watched as his arrow hit it’s mark. Striking Tish in the mouth and landing and piercing its upper mouth, the beast went into a rage of hurt, stopping it short in its roar. Spitting out a constant flow of flames, the dragon ended up burning the wooden part of the arrow.

In all this, Black felt useless. All he could do was watch. Watching, now, in fear that Sirius may have just giving away his position. Tish was so out of control, that his flame not only set ablaze a couple of trees, but it also halted the mission. However the chaos was short lived. Bearing through the pain, Tish controlled himself.  

“What is the meaning of this? A forest fire is not part of the plan!” Yelled Cyclops as he ran toward Tish. 

Ignoring Cyclops and the incoming, Shrieker, Tish used his claws to dig out the remnants of whatever struck him in the mouth. Being unable to, it resorted to ask Shrieker for help. “Shrieker get over here, I need your help. I need your claws.” 

Calling a soldiers with torches to come his side, Shrieker peered its head inside Tish’s mouth.  “You’re bleeding.” said Shrieker. “Not so invulnerable on the inside I see.” Said it a somewhat menacing way. 

Tish responded with equal threat, “you’re in a perfect position to loose your head. Let me know when you want to be headless, and I’ll deliver the blow.” 

Pulling out, not one, but two arrow heads, Shrieker revealed them to Tish. Taking just a glance at them, Tish said severely, “we have a traitor in our mists, find him.”

“What is the meaning of this?” Came a strolling commanding Serdian officer on horseback. “Everything and everyone, is ready. We can’t delay any longer.” 

Showing the officer the metal arrow heads, the officer wasted no time to issue orders to the surrounding forest to be searched. If there’s a spy, I can assure you, its none of my men. Having noticed the tree where Sirius is hiding, the officer proceeded to check it out himself. Grabbing a torch from a nearby soldier, he drew his sword. Upon approaching the tree, he saw the carnage that remained. “What happened here?” questioned he. 

Having heard his question, Shrieker replied, “Oh, that was just a little snack,” as it giggled. 

Peering the torch inside the hollow tree, the officer preceded to inspect it. Looking inside he found nothing but the remains of honey. Angry, yet collected, he said, “we can’t waste time like this. Everyone, forward. The general is waiting for us, we can’t delay any longer. 

No one, not even Black noticed when Sirius got out. “You are the best tracker and spy after all. And to think I was worried about you.” Said Black to himself. Turning around to see if he could possibly spot Sirius, he froze as he heard a voice calling for a peculiar name he hadn’t heard in ages. 

“Ironclad? Ironclad, where are you? They're coming. Did you warn them, as I had instructed you to?”

Slowly turning his head, Black watched as his current location raced beneath his feet. He was no longer surrounded by the enemy. Nor night for that matter. It was sunrise, and his current location was in a plain somewhere. 

“Ironclad, why aren’t you talking. Have you forgotten me after all these years.” came forth a voice above him. Looking up, Black watched as a dragon landed, before him. It resumed talking, “you sure smell and look like Ironclad, but the ironclad I know should be much older. Who are you stranger?” It asked Black. 

“You can see me?” asked Black in shocked. 

To which the dragon answered with a nod and asked, “where is Ironclad? This is urgent.” 

“I am Ironclad. Black Ironclad. How did you know my father?”

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

36 0 4
Descendants (Rated R) Fan-fiction 💘😈⚫️ An announcement is made that the Disney villains kids can go to the school of the Disney Princesses and...
19.7K 303 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...
467 40 12
Don't be intimidated by the word count. I restarted the fic and drafted the old chapters into the first chapter labeled 'draft', the new story begins...
33.2K 641 28
The United States of Auradon: A few months later... When Ben accepts Evie's idea of VKs who she believes deserves a chance to come to Auadon Prep, sh...