Exchange// Billie Eilish

By bilstan

"YOOO FIN WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT USING MY-" a girl with silver hair yelled, barging into the bathroom... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
SEQUEL + OTHER BOOKS
Potential Q&A
MACY

Chapter 21

24.6K 575 1.7K
By bilstan

Ellie; 

Ellie's POV

I woke up around 11 and left to make breakfast, letting Billie rest. I'm not a particular violent person but after waking up and seeing Billie's busted lip, brow and black eye, I wouldn't mind beating Tyler's ass. He crossed the line when he destroyed Billie's car and now what he did is just plain stupid and I'm going to do my best to get his sorry ass in jail or sent away.

"Eleanor?" I heard Billie coming down the stairs and I rushed out of the kitchen and to her.

"Bil what are you doing? Go back to bed, you're in no way, shape or form to leave it. You need to go rest, I'll bring our food up" she didn't listen and continued to slowly make her way down the steps until she was in front of me.

"Carry me to the basement?" she pouted adorably, and I couldn't say no. Turning around so she could hop on my back I walked us to the kitchen and grabbed the tray of our food before walking towards the basement.

Turning on The Office, we got settled on the couch with Billie between my legs and started eating. "How are you feeling?" I asked, stroking her stomach.

"I'm sore as shit, my body is aching, and I can't eat my burrito without biting my lip" she grumbled.

"Do you need painkillers?"

"Already took some, they're just not strong enough"

"Then we should go to the hospital if you're in pain Billie"

"I'm uncomfortable not in pain Eleanor" she argued, rolling her blue eyes. I can sense she's in pain, I know it from every time she talks, she winces. And every time she moves, you guessed, she winces. But she's too damn stubborn.

"Billie, stop lying about how much pain you're in. I just want to help"

"I know" she sighed leaning into me further, finding my hands under her hoodie and giving them a squeeze "but really E, I've been in so much more pain and didn't go to hospital, I'll be fine after more burritos and episodes of the office" she laughed softly.

"Bil—"

"Just drop it Eleanor and give me a kiss" she pouted her lips, moving her head to the side. Leaning down I pecked her lips softly, cautious not to hurt her.

"See just one kiss made my headache go away" she joked "but more won't hurt" she grinned.

"Only if I get to go with you to Tyler's house"

"No"

"Forget about the kisses and cuddles then" I started pushing her away and slid out from under her.

"Come back Eleanor" she whined, slumping onto the couch awkwardly. I raised my eyebrows at her, trying not to laugh at how stupid she looks. "Ugh" she threw her hands up "fine, but I'm going later so I guess you could tag along"

Smiling I laid on the couch and opened my arms, allowing Billie to lay on top of me, placing her head on my chest. Tyler better be ready to get his ass beat by me tonight.

"What the fuck do you mean Tyler's gone Mrs Jones?" Billie exclaimed storming into the house heading down the hall, leaving me with a sobbing couple. Giving them a weak and terribly awkward smile I excused myself and followed the direction of which Billie disappeared to.

"Billie? Baby? Where'd you go- oh shit" I stared at the wrecked room Billie was standing in. The closet was half empty, shoes and bags missing. The desk had been turned upside down.

"Dumbass just upped and left" Billie muttered kicking the pillow on the ground "pussy couldn't handle what consequences were going to bite his ass"

"What, so Tyler packed his shit and ran away?" I crossed my arms trying to wrap my head around how absurd this whole situation is.

"Apparently" Billie grabbed my hand and walked us towards Tyler's parents.

"Billie honey" honey?  I sent a look to Billie and she avoided my stare "do you have any idea where our baby boy is?" Mrs Jones asked, grabbing Billie's hand. What the fuck is going on.

"Uh, we better sit down for this" Billie looked at the worried parents and we all sat in the dining room. Billie had her hoodie up to cover her face but the second she pulled it down Tyler's parents gasped at the cuts and bruises.

"Billie what happened?" Mr Jones asked, sounding genuinely concerned. I'm so confused, Billie has a lot of explaining to do.

"Your son happened" she bluntly told them "he and guys he hired or found or whatever jumped me at a party last night" she waved around her face "and they caused this shit"

"And you?" Mrs Jones looked at me "has he tormented you too darling?"

"Not physically but verbally at school yes" Mr and Mrs Jones sighed and apologised profusely for their son's behaviour.

"Do you need us to cover any medical bills Billie?"

"She refused to go to the hospital" I answered for her.

"Well we will go and file a police report to get Tyler found but if you two hear anything please contact us and the police. Tyler needs help and we can't do that if he is M.I.A" Mr Jones told us, sending us on our way home.

Getting into the car, I thought of different ways of asking what the fuck just happened, how Billie knew where Tyler's room was and why his parents treated her like a second daughter. Well, being shy has never gotten anyone anywhere, so might as well be blunt Eleanor "how do Tyler's parents know you so well? And why do they value you so much?"

"Well I haven't been completely honest about Tyler and I's relationship. And not because I don't trust you, before you even think that E. But because I wanted to leave that in the past" she ran a hand through her blue hair. God, I love her blue hair.

"Surely it's not that bad Bil" I looked at her and she looked back at me with a sour face, sticking her tongue out in disgust. I love her tongue too. Oh dear lord Ellie not the time to be a horn dog.

"Oh Eleanor baby, it really is" she sighed and lowered her voice "we were friends" she paused "like best friends since diapers until freshman year"

"You?" she nodded "and Tyler?" again, she nodded "friends? Best friends" I laughed "as if!"

"No! It's true ask my parents or Fin, that's why we were friends in the first place. Our parents were business partners" Billie and Tyler were friends for over a decade? The fuck?

"Well what happened?"

"When we were younger Tyler was this skinny, weird kid who was picked on. And I was always the alpha, still am" I rolled my eyes at her modest  boast "But as soon as high school came, he wanted to reinvent himself, become top dog. Which I was cool with until he started saying shit about me and trying to alpha me. Like who the fuck does that you know? Disrespectful. Anyways he also started juicing so he wasn't lanky anymore and then we started beefing and well, you know the rest" she shrugged.

"Huh" was all I could say, still comprehending a bit of Billie's past.

"Yeah, I know, it's weird as fuck. But I choose to leave that in the past, untouched. He was a good kid, probably still is. But he just confused like the rest of us but doesn't know how to handle it"

"You're so wise" I teased, pinching her cheek.

"Shut the fuck up Eleanor, I'm driving" she laughed.

"Let's go somewhere!" I said, bouncing in my seat excitedly.

"I know just the place" Billie smirked.

Where I am standing is not what I would have thought I'd have ended up on my Saturday night. When I said I wanted to go somewhere I didn't mean this, or even think of it. It was a solid 2 hour drive to get here, and well... I have no idea where here  even is.

"E! Hurry up!" Billie whisper yelled from across the field. Yes, I said field. As in a field at a farm. Yes. A farm. Billie fucking Pirate Eggplant Baird O'Connell took me to a farm.

"Shut up Billie! You'll wake up the animals" I chased after her.

"They can't hear shit" she shot back, reaching for my hand.

"Well maybe the owners will hear us and shoot us"

"Not possible, I don't own a gun"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, my family owns this place" she shrugged like I should have known this.

"You? What? Own? What?" I asked, dazed. This day has been filled with mass amounts of off-putting information.

"Yeah, so stop worrying Eleanor. Come on" she pulled us towards the modern looking farm house, pulling out her keys she unlocked the door and switched the lights on. "We always come here for Thanksgiving holiday, so we'll be back here in a few weeks" she told me and started to show me around the cosy home.

"And this is our room" she opened a door and it looked like Billie's childhood threw up in here. Posters of horses, Justin Bieber and Lana Del Ray scattered the walls and I laughed at how cute it was. "Yeah, yeah, I was a weird kid. I know"

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I leaned against her chest before kissing her jaw "you were a weirdly cute kid Bil"

"And now I'm hot" she smirked.

"Something like that. Let's go in the hot tub" I said, referring to the one she showed me during the tour.

"Anything to get you naked" she grinned taking off her shoes then hoodie and stopped when she saw my lack of movement "dude what the fuck? Get naked!"

"Let's get undressed out there" I grabbed two robes from the bathroom and walked us out to back porch. Billie, still in her lacy bra and sweats turned on the hot tub and flipped the top off. Taking off my clothes, arms wrapped around me from behind and Billie started laying kisses on my shoulder and neck.

"Baby, I've been wanting to take you here for so long" she mumbled against my hot skin.

"I'm glad you did Bil" I pulled us towards the bubbling hot tub and got in after Billie, sliding onto her lap, straddling her.

"I'm loving this" she picked at the lacy bralette I had on, and it was pretty much see through from the water.

"I hoped you would" I started peppering kisses along her jaw and bit on her neck gently when her hands squeezed my ass. "Billie" I moaned as her mouth found mine, and I let myself get lost in the kiss.

"I prefer daddy" she squeezed my ass again.

"Shut the fuck up Billie" I licked her collarbone, applying pressure to her neck with my hand while grinding down on her hips.

"Worth a shot"

"You're absolutely dripping, and I'm talking about from the hot tub" Billie teased as we got in bed, her hand in my sweats.

"Billie, I'm sore. Fuck off" I pushed her away, wanting to watch a movie and go to sleep. We had a good time in the hot tub, then in the kitchen and then the shower and we had to stop because my legs couldn't stop shaking.

"And you best remember that only I can make you feel that way" she pinched my thigh before pulling me on top of her and resting her hands on my ass. She really is an ass girl.

"Yeah, yeah" I blushed, kissing her cheek "this place is so cute baby, I love it Billie, thankyou"

"We'll live in a place like this one day princess" she smiled, laying a kiss on my head.

I sure hope so.

"Holy shit! Eleanor, it's right leg then left" Billie yelled at me as I tried to climb onto the horse, but the mother fucker is just too damn tall.

"Billie, not all of us are yeehaw Billie bobs!" I yelled back at her, flipping her off when she started snickering at my bad attitude "this horse is too tall" I whined, stomping my foot.

"Just try again E. Put your right leg up first, then swing the left over" doing as she said I managed to get myself on the white beast and grabbed the reigns for dear life.

"What now?" I asked, frightened by the sudden height. Why are horses so damn tall all of a sudden?

"Hold onto the reigns and Buttercup will follow Taki" she told me, kicking her horse who I guess was Taki to start to moving, also caused Buttercup to follow and I shrieked from the sudden movement.

"You good?" she called out.

"Yeah, yeah. All good here" I muttered, becoming hyper aware of every movement.

"Eleanor just relax, you'll enjoy it more"

"I'd enjoy it more if you shut up!"

"Damn mamas, you get real mean when you scared"

"I'm not scared" I glared at the back of her head.

"Yeah ok" she laughed loudly, kicking Taki again, signalling for him to speed up his pace and Buttercup followed in suit.

"Shit!"

A/N Ooop Tylers gone lol, sorry for lack of updates I've been one busy ass bee. 

Hope everyone is Gucci and well!

Comment, vote and share!

Bilstan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.7K 44
Reese is awoken by a FaceTime call in the middle of the night. She had no idea that the call would lead to her falling for a rising star named Billie...
862K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
49.9K 861 13
Amaryllis Ferreira. A rising footballer. England's favourite. Whilst she is England's golden girl, behind the scenes not everything is so bright and...
63.5K 1.9K 30
Meet Madison "Maddie" Peterson, the kleptomaniac who stole the blue-eyed girl's heart. But is Maddie really who she says she is? - AU. Although this...