Unexpected | BTS Hybrids x re...

By itsNVxoxo

Yeah... I'm pretty lonely. I was done studying lone long ago, and now I have a good job that I like that pays... More

1-Cute Expensive Dolls
2-Don't Touch My Food
3-Did You. Just Break. My Phone.
4- This... This Is... Wow.
5- Oh, Shit
6-Who Is That?
7- Just Take The Friggin Pill!
8-Please, Don't Hump On My Pillow.
9-Told You So
10-Makin' Mah Way Downtown, Drivin' FAST
11-Food Is Always Good
12- figuring it out
13-I Seriously Have No Title For This
14- This is insane
15- Lay OFF Of My Boobs
16- Oh Damn
17-AMeRiCa EGgSpLAiN
18- I Refuse To Admit That's Awkward
19- Will You Marry Me?
20- There's A Difference Between A Foodie And A Fat Ass
21- My Browser History Is Non Of Your Concern.
22- Because You Listened To Me.
23- Anything For Master.
24- And The Lucky Hybrid Is...
25- Ice Skating
26- The Library
27- Once Apon A Time
28- Rainbow
29- Walmart It Is
30- Anywhere
31- Kai's About To Get Some
32- He's Getting Gayer
33- Boi You Better Calm Yourself
⁦⚠️⁩35-Jin's Feast
⚠️36-Namjoon's Laptop
⚠️37- Hobi's Wings
⚠️38- Threesome Is Needed
⚠️39- Jimin's Whole Day
40- Cool Store Back At It To Fuck Your Life Over Again
41- Wait-!
42- The Loved Ones Of a Bear
43- There's Still Hope
44- Study Buddy
45- We Won't Ever Forget Bob
46- The Bunny Is Okay
Part 47- Seven Grown Ass Men In The Kitchen And a Fucking Human Squirrel.
Part 48- A Hero
part 50- The Lead
51- The End
the next story: Yeonbin

⚠️34- Yoongi's Feathers

28.9K 565 673
By itsNVxoxo

"Yoongi." I breathed out. His bottom lip trembled as he walked into the room, looking to the floor in shame.

"Don't worrie, I understand why you acted so cold," I sat him down on the bed. He was fiddling with his fingers quietly, not sure what to say. I sat down next to him and he decided to speak.

"It doesn't matter. We're lucky you forgave us just like that... We don't deserve you, Master." He wept and sobbed, "We should have told you instead of hurting you like that! We... I was so mean to Master, and Master is so kind!"

"Shhhh, baby, shhhh. It's okay now." I said and took out the bottle with mating powder and a little puff of black powder blew to the air, making both Yoongi and I suspecting what the bottle contains.

"This is... a mating powder," I explained softly and kept the bottle away from his reach, "and I don't know how much you're supposed to take, so I won't do the same mistake as I did with Tae, and give you only a little bit."

I put some into the tiny measure cup. it had a few lines, but there weren't any numbers on it. instead,  there were small words or sentences, like:

-too little

-just a little more

-that's enough

-okay you're thinking about taking it far?

-dude stop

-we can't help you if you do stupid shit

-DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH

-STOP

-REALLY STOP THIS RIGHT NOW

-well, never mind, we will pick up the hybrids once you die. You've brought this on yourself. Don't you worrie, we will make sure that once you're gone nothing will remain in place, all of your house will become our property and no one will remember you! Rest in peace!

I gave Yoongi the "just a little more" amount and he gulped it down with no hesitation. He made a disgusted face and looked at me, questioning what was in the black subtence. I put everything on the counter at the side of the bed.

"H-how is it?" I asked him.

"Awful." He shook his head, grossed out, "Like rotten fish."

"How did you not hesitate and just drank it right away?" I asked him, completey shocked, "It looks like death in a bottle!"

"Well, you gave it to me, Master. I couldn't say no to you." He smiled faintly and coughed. I looked around for a glass of water. Did I not bring one with me?

⚠️Warning: SMUT!⚠️

⚠️Yoongi x reader⚠️

⚠️This smut was given to you byyyyy:⚠️
btsmut01

before I realised, he hovered over me. I haven't given him the powder yet, did I? I didn't even remember...my mind fogged up as he placed sensual kisses on my neck. I felt a slight pressure on my neck and then I realized, he was marking me.

"Penguins mate for life, you know?" He murmured against my skin.

"I've heard..." I breathed heavily, trying to calm my racing heart.

"Master, breathe." His serene gaze had an instant effect on me, making my heartbeat normal again.

"What will you do now?" I asked.

"Hands. Use your hands on me, Master." He pushed himself off me, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Are you sure? I mean, I've never done th-this before..." I looked down, uncertain. He grabbed my hands and led them down to his zipper. I unzipped his pants and helped him tossing it aside. He distracted me from his erection momentarily as he pressed passionate kisses to my lips, taking my breath away as he moved his tongue in and around my mouth.

"Hmmm, Yoongi." I moaned against his lips.

"Master...please...let me have you...just this once." He begged, making my heart tremble by his voice. I helped pushing down his boxers, elongating the kiss and forcing my tongue deeper into his throat, making him part his lips. A fiery feeling was ever-so present in my belly, and the friction between us isn't helping. I rubbed myself against his boxers, pressing him deeper into me.

"That's it... Yes Yoongi- Ahhhh! F-feels so good..." He pulled me into another kiss, now tugging at my top. I detached myself from him just to yank it off, before pouncing on him. I couldn't take it anymore, whatever shyness or butterflies I was feeling is gone. Now I was just lost in the lust.

"You look so sexy in that bra, Master," He smiled, "now, let's take all these clothes off, huh?" I nodded eagerly, stripping away all of the barriers until I'm in nothing but underwear. Yoongi looked at me from head to toe, taking in my figure. I gasped when I see his dick, a good nine and a half inches of it at that. His dick was just as perfect as the rest of his body, the tip pink and dripping with precum, and his face were just flushed pink, as he leaned back, stroking his hard length.

"P-please let me." I looked at him for permission.

"Yes, Ah Master!" He groaned as I sucked him off, and his dick was turning red with anger as I aggressively fucked him with my mouth. "I'm gonna cum..." He let out a long erotic moan before blowing his load in my mouth. I swallowed it, lapping it up hungrily. Oh my god, was I really this hungry for his dick?

"You taste amazing, Yoongi." I laughed as he tilts my chin up to kiss me fully on the lips.

"As do you, I bet you'd look even better covered in it." He said as I licked a bit more from my lips.

Before I knew it, he had me lying face up on the bed, with my legs wide open for him as he prepared to give me the best fuck of my life. The first fuck at that.

"Please be gentle." He played with my mounds first, distracting me as he slid himself in, my walls clenching around his dick. He made sure I'm adjusted before moving. With his tongue lapping at my nipples and the movements getting faster and easier, the pleasure overtook me, and I was in bliss.

"You're so tight, it's as if no one's wrecked your pussy before," His eyes widened with realization. "Please don't tell me I'm your first." I slowly nodded.

"I love it...please don't stop." I rolled my hips forward, making his cock twitch as he buried himself inside of me.

"Urghhh, I can't resist you when you're being like this." He grabbed my thighs and using his talented hips, he fucked me into oblivion.

"Yoongi! I'm almost-"

"I know, my hen. I can't wait to fill you up with my seed, and watch you give life to our nestlings." He slowed down, making sure that I'm feeling all of him, as he pushed in again and again.

"I'm...is that?" He looked down, satisfied at his work. I've wet myself, but not really. The consistency is different, a white milk-like substance, not really pee at all.

"It's cum, sweetheart. And that is what I am about to release into you.... if that's alright?" For the first time since I've met him, that was when Yoongi showed his true human side. He was not letting his animal side take full control, and asked with genuine love and care

"I took the pill...but I'm scared. What if it doesn't work and I really become pregnant?" I looked at him with worry.

"Master, if you do, you know I'd take responsibility. Besides, it's your choice. I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable." Out of nowhere, my body acted on its own.

I threw myself on him, kissing him desperately.

"I need you." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked, moaning into my lips as I grinded my throbbing clit onto his swollen dick.

"Inside me." I whispered, gasping as he pinched my nipples, playing with my boobs again.

"You asked for it." I felt it, the heat from our bodies mixing and fluids coating our bodies as he drilled his cock into me, fucking me on the bed.

"Yoongi-ahhh!" I screamed, feeling the strange wetness again.

"M-Master...." He groaned, and I felt a pleasant sensation in my womb. He kissed me passionately, our saliva connected together in a string as we broke apart. I looked down and I nearly faint. Yoongi has also wet himself! Er, not wet, but more like... "I came inside you." He finished my thought.

"I know." I gave him a tired smile.

"And you came again?" He asked.

"Yep."

"And I....I finished mating with you?" The penguin asked, almost on the brink of tears. I used the last bits of energy I had and caressed the little white feathers in his hair.

"Seems like it." He gave me a hug, and I pet him as he let the tears flow from his eyes.

"My mate...Oh I love you so much Master." He continued chanting sweet words into my ears, comforting me and warming me up as we retired for the rest of the day.

SMUT IS DONE

I HOPE YOU DIRTY SINFUL PEOPLE ARE SATISFIED

The boys wanted to get in my room, to see me, to talk about the situation, but whenever someone tried to get in the room, Yoongi started to become paranoid and shut it closed, checking if it's still locked, putting another furniture in front of the door.

every butterfly that was seen in the window was given a harsh and cold look from Yoongi, and the window was shut closed and locked securely and the curtains were covering the light away.

It was like that for the whole day. I only managed to convince Yoongi we needed food around dinner time and I did it by giving him kisses.

"Yoongi.... Baby... The father of our nestlings..." I purred, giving him small kisses on the neck as I spoke. He gulped and held me with a shaking voice.

"Y-yes, my hen?" He mumbled, becoming red and bubbly.

"I want to eat... Your hen is hungry..." I whined and drew invisible circles on his chest with my finger, "I'm sure you don't want to starve your hen."

"Of course not, Master!" His breath hitched in his throat as he spoke with innocence like a little kid. He stood up from the bed and took baggy clothes, dressing me up with his tongue out of his mouth in frustration when he struggled to put a hoodie on me.

"There!" He smiled, "now we can go and eat! Just... Don't get touchy with them... okay?"

"I can't promise you that. You must understand that I'm not here for you only. I'm here for all seven of you." I caressed his cheek and he whimpered and put on his pants.

"...Okay... I understand. I will try my best to accept it for you, Master." He smiled and tackled me to the bed again with a hug.

"So that's bubbly Yoongi, hmm?" I smiled and looked at the way his cheeks became red and he hid his face in my hoodie, giggling to himself.

"I love you, Master... My mate... My hen... My everything." he said into my hoodie.

"I love you too, my penguin. Now, let's get down to the dining room before the others finish all of the food." I ruffled his hair and feathers and he giggled before letting me go.

We both walked down the stairs, holding hands while Yoongi could barely tear his eyes off of me.

"MASTER!" I heard Jungkook yell with joy as he ran up the stairs towards us, "You're alive!"

Yoongi immediately pulled my into a secure hug, glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook stopped in his place and looked into Yoongi's eyes with his big ones.

And cried his way back to where he came from.

"Yoongi!" I scowlded him angrily. he looked down in shame as I scowlded him with anger and disappointment, "how could you do this to your brother!"

"I'm sorry... I couldn't help it..." He sobbed quietly and hugged me, looking for comfort. I know he is very emotional because we had just finished mating and he had just became his bubbly self, like Tae did when I showed him my position as an alpha in the group.

"It's okay, I understand," I hugged him and caressed his back, drawing patterns on it as I spoke, "but now you have to hug Jungkook and tell him you're sorry. Don't you think it's the right thing to do?"

"I do." Yoongi sniffled and drew away from the hug, wiping his own tears away with the sleeve of his shirt.

"Kookie?" I called down to him, hoping he could hear me. after a few seconds, we both saw two bunny ears peeking from the door to the dining room.

"Jungkookie," Yoongi said and walked down the stairs until he stood right in front of the door, "I'm sorry I gave you that look... You did nothing wrong and I was just being a big big meanie... Will you let me give you a hug?"

Jungkook's ears twitched a few times before the door was pushed open slowly to reveal Jungkook, who stared at the floor with hesitation and played with his fingers in obvious stress. Yoongi looked at him and after a second of givng him time to calm down, the penguin pulled the bunny into his embrace.

"H-hyung..." Jungkook was Jungshook as he felt the smaller out his chin on his shoulder. After a second of hesitation, Jungkook returned the hug, burying his face in his hyung's shoulder.

I smiled and walked past them and enterd the dining room. I was greeted by my hybrids and their smiles.

After dinner, each of us went to his own bed, or sleeping place, like the couch, where the seven spent the few last nights out of their own will. But Yoongi, of course, slept in my bed with me, not letting me breath with his tight hugs and cuddles.

But that didn't stop me from falling asleep.

___________________________________________

Choose for the next up in the smuts:

1) Taekook: the unofficial couple. Cuz they be together so oop-

2) Namjoonie: the intellectual. He can read the word 'intellectual'.

3) Jinnie: makes amazing dishes. Yet he can't make anything without the maknae to mess it up for him.

4) Hobi: the happy energy bomb. Won't sit down for a minute unless you ask him to.

5) Jiminie pabo: A CUTE FLUFF BALL OF UWU BECAUSE I SAID SO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 11.3K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...
554K 21.3K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
8K 106 9
[discontinued] It is the year 2025, the change of the world was drastic. Science has reached a whole new level which created hybrids. The chemical co...
114K 2.5K 31
Your life changed instantly when you scored yourself a job not only under your dream company but working along your favourites idols , BTS You were...