In Your Arms

By TremaineKatie

"I didn't want a fight." I look down in my lap sadly, "That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to tell yo... More

STOP!
Chap. 1: You Can Walk
Chap. 2: Easy Target
Chap. 3: Can Do
Author's Note!
Chap. 4: It's A Date
Chap. 5: And I Don't?
Chap. 6: Second Date
Chap. 7: I'm Not One Of Those Girls
Chap. 8: What Happened?
Chap. 9: Flowers For Katie, Not Hannah
Chap. 10: A Third Date Won't Hurt
Chap. 11: Third Date Disaster
Chap. 12: I Don't Get It
Chap. 13: Too Close
Chap. 14: Yes Dear
Chap. 15: The Perfect One
Chap. 16: Beach Date
Chap. 17: A Poor Unfortunate Soul
Chap. 18: Most Aren't Though
Chap. 19: Tara's Sweet Treats
Chap. 20: Anytime
Chap. 21: Chris's Decision pt.1
Chap. 22: Chris's Decision pt. 2
Chap. 23: That You Know Of
Chap. 24: Standing There
Chap. 25: When Can We Meet This Girl?
Chap. 26: What Scares You?
Chap. 27: Wow
~~SPOILER!~~
Chap. 28: Bar Fight
Author's Note!
Chap. 29: Meeting the Parents pt. 1
Chap. 30: Meeting The Parents pt. 2
Chap. 31: Not So Friendly
Chap. 32: Excuses
Chap. 33: You're Right
Chap. 34: Just Send It
Chap. 35: Rachael
Chap. 36: Guilt Ridden
Chap. 37: Those Three Words
Chap. 38: Why Hello, Hello
Chap. 39: And Not The Way I Want To Be
Chap. 40: Together Again
Chap. 41: Too Far
Chap. 42: I'm Right Here
Chap. 43: I'm Right Here pt. 2
Chap. 44: Caught Bed
Chap. 45: Firing Missiles & Dropping Bombs
Chap. 46: You Got That Right
Chap. 47: The Most Generous Man On This Side Of The Bay
Chap. 48: She Lay There Sleeping
Chap. 49: This Isn't A Negotiation
Chap. 50: Yes
Chap. 51: Girls Night
Chap. 52: Go To Sleep!
Chap. 53: It's Me
Chap. 54: Wipe My Tears
Chap. 55: Home Sweet Texas
Chap. 56: Meeting The OTHER Family (1/2)
Chap. 57: Meeting The OTHER Family (2/2)
Chap. 58: That Time Has Come To An End
Chap. 59: One Day
Chap. 60: Quite The Heart To Heart
Chap. 61: You Win
Chap. 62: Serious Business
Chap. 63: With The Weight Of The World
Chap. 64: Always
Chap. 65: I Do
Chap. 66: Drawing The Line
Chap. 67: I'm Scared
Chap. 68: No Stress
Chap. 70: Pitter-Patter Of Feet
Author's Note!
Chap. 71: Breakfast In Bed
Chap. 72: Gender Reveal (1/2)
Chap.73: Gender Reveal (2/2)
Chap. 74: It's Going To Be Okay
Chap. 75: Excuse Me, Mr. Eaton?
Chap. 76: What Are You Going To Call Her?
Chap. 77: Ch for Chris, Ch For Chole
Another Author's Note (sorry!) ;(
Chap. 78: Hospital Check Out
Chap. 79: WELCOME HOME!
Chap. 80: No Wonder
Chap 81: Through The Years
Another Author's Note, Sorry
Chap. 82: Games
Chap. 83: That Sound
Chap. 84: Don't Tell Lauren!
Chapter 85: The First Time In What Feels Like Forever
Chap. 86: We Need To Talk
Chap. 87: My, How My Life Has Progressed
Chap. 88: Pets Know
Chap. 89: It Was Bad
Chap. 90: I'm Sure
Chap. 91: Katie Knows Chris's Secret
Chap. 92: They Left Me
Chap. 93: This Little
Chap. 94: Andrew
Chap. 96: The Worst Time Of The Year
Chap. 97: She's Gone
Chap. 98: In Your Arms

Chap. 95: A Night For Tricks And Treats

1.7K 32 6
By TremaineKatie

(Picture of Chloe as Batman above *WARNING: sexual content below that is a bit detailed! If you're not comfortable with sexual content, then read the before parts of Chloe trick or treating. I'll warn you before you reach that scene*)
*Katie's POV*

"Hold still!" I say to Chloe as she squirms.
She squirms unhappily. "It's hurting my face."
"That's because you won't let me adjust it." I clap back at her.
Chloe wanted to be Batman this year. I told her that Batman is a boy and she told me that she didn't care because Tío Andrew was going to be Wonder Woman before he got sick. Well, Chris and I told Chloe that Andrew was sick because telling a five year old that her tío has an STD from having sex in the bunghole by multiple men is highly inappropriate.
Andrew is emotionally shattered right now. Devastated over 1# not being Steven's biological son and 2# having AIDS. Since that day, Andrew has isolated himself from us. Chris has went over there everyday this week after he got off work to see Andrew. Loni told Steven the news, which led him to working everyday this week to get it off his mind, and Lauren is still hiding out in her mansion. It seems like our family is scattered to the wind and it's scaring me.
Chris is emotionally shattered from the news as well. There's no amount of holding or sex to fix it. He cries a lot, which isn't unusual for Chris. Chloe's first Halloween was nearly cancelled but Chris told me that he wanted to do this for his Bebe. He wanted her to experience something normal than what's going on at home—WELL, not our home but the family.
As I finally manage to get her to stop squirming, Chris walks in. He wears a skull skirt, jeans, and leather jacket. I smooth down Chloe's Batman mask.
"Chloe, say, 'I am Batman!'" I chuckle.
"I am...Batman?" Chloe says confused.
And how this child ever got the idea to be Batman is beyond me. Chris probably put her up to it. I would prefer Marvel over DC though. Chris walks over and picks Chloe up, propping her on his hip. He kisses her mask, smiling.
"Batman, do you want to go get some candy?" Chris says excitedly.
Chloe grins. "Yuppers!"
                 Chris and I exchange a confused look. Yuppers? What does that mean?
                  "What?" I say confused, straightening her black skirt.
                     "Yuppers." Chloe says again, her tiny hands feeling Chris's leather jacket.
                 Chris and I shrug, accepting that it's Chloe's word. It's hers. She owns it. Chris turns the lights off and wraps an arm around my waist, his other holding Chloe in his hip. But as we start towards the kitchen to grab the original plastic pumpkin bucket I bought for Chloe, Chris pinches my bottom. To be naughty and get payback, I quickly grasp Chris's small butt cheek—OUCH! My poor bottom throbs from the hard hand that smacked it. I glare up at Chris, who only smirks to himself.
             "Rude!" I fight a smile as I look away.
              Chris leans down so his lips are to my ear, softly whispering so Chloe can't hear his words. They send chills down my spine.
              Chris's hot breath tickles my ears.  "I'm going to do worst when we get back home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Chloe was so excited about the 16 pieces of candy she got from Tara and Halee that she fell sleep in her car seat before we could make it to another house. It was so exciting to see her dance around happily when they put a piece or two of candy into her bucket. It was also incredibly cute when she said "tick or wheat" instead of "trick or treat". So many people gave us judgmental looks for letting Chloe be Batman for Halloween instead of Supergirl or a Princess. I still have no idea how Chloe knew about Batman and why she wanted to be him for Halloween. Probably a Halloween commercial.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(GIF of Katie and Chris's kiss below *WARNING: sexual content ahead. Doesn't detail into actual intercourse, just the treacherous foreplay 😉👉🏼*.)

        I change into my silky black nightie, letting my hair down. Tonight's events run through my mind, making me smile. I didn't have the heart to wake Chloe up to change so I took her mask and shoes off. Chris went to tuck her in. I walk into the bedroom, combing my tangly hair.
Suddenly, Chris walks into the room. Rather quickly I notice. He locks the bedroom door—oh, no. I slowly nod my head, remembering our previous conversation before we left the house. It's sexy time. Do I really feel up to it tonight? I mean, we walked all those blocks.
Chris starts towards me, taking his shirt off. Revealing a muscular chest that has gone soft in a few places over the years. I bite my lip at the sexy sight walking towards me. When Chris stops in front of me, I slowly lick from his waistband of his pants to just below his muscular man boob (you've all seen Chris Evans shirtless, you know what I mean!). Chris throws back his head, his hands gently running through my hair.
"Mmmm!" Chris moans, "You're so hot when you do that, Bebe."
I softly chuckle, quickly undoing his pants. Chris suddenly puts his hands on mine, stopping me. I give him a confused look.
"What—" I say confused.
"I want to do something special tonight." Chris says with lustful eyes, licking his lips.
I bite my lip, arching a brow. "Oh, really? What did you have in mind?"
Chris's eyes rake down my body, hungry for what I am hiding under my black nightie. Once again, I start towards his belt but his hands hold my wrist firmly. We lock eyes, a dangerous look in his eyes.
"Kiss me." Chris says firmly.
I stand up and rub my hands up his abdomen and chest, staring deep into his eyes. Chris puts his hands on my hips, holding what little fat I have tightly. I frown but still press my lips to his.
"Kiss me harder." Chris says quite demandingly.
Suddenly, I understand what Chris is doing. He's going to tell me what to do tonight like he's in charge. Pff, as if! I start to kiss him deeper when he grabs my face and leg, lifting it up to his waist. He sticks his tongue down my throat. I hold onto his back, kissing him harder—AHH! Chris roughly slammed my back against the wall, kissing me even rougher. He moans into the kiss, making me want his goods to fill my goods with hot stuff.
            "Mmm, oh!" Chris moans as his hands touch my body.
             My hands desperately go to touch his belt, hoping the "special" tonight is sex standing up. But Chris stops my hands, pulling away from me. I automatically reach for him, desperate for his touch and kiss. Chris's chest heavily rises and falls, his breath huffing. He stares at me.
            His blue eyes travel down my body, his head nodding. "Bend over."
             Shock fills me My cheeks go red, my mouth gapping open. That was not a request. That was a command. Should I be worried about this? Or turned on?
            "I said,"  Chris goes forward, something dark in his eyes "Bend. Over!"
            I do as told and bend over on the bed. Chris has done this before, yes, but never in a commanding way. Not possessive. I'm not sure if I like this.
Suddenly, Chris's hands push me farther down on the bed. He takes my hands and moves them up above my head. I think I saw this in Fifty Shades if Grey once. Is that what Chris is doing? I hope he doesn't get a whip out from it's hiding place and smack me. I'll put my clothes on and leave, I am not into THAT kinky crap!
            "Hands above your head." Chris says in a form, warning like voice.
            "Why—" I start.
            "Hands up!" Chris commands, his hands brushes over my butt cheeks. "Mmm, Papí loves ass."
               My cheeks burn red, the heat in my facial cheeks is all I can feel at this moment. Chris's hands continue to graze my butt cheeks, softly moaning behind me. His hands slowly travel up under my nightie and slip my matching panties down my legs. My—AHHHHHH!
               "Ouch!" Tears fill my cheeks, my mouth wide
                Chris just smacked my butt. That hurt! AHHHHHH! Chris did it again. OUCH! OWWW! AHHH! My painful moans escape my lips.
               "Hands above your head!" Chris says firmly.
                It takes all my strength to lift my hands above my head. I grip the quilt as Chris continues to—OWWWWWW! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh, that hurts!
               "It hurts!" I say softly, tears falling down my cheeks.
                "Good." Chris says confidently, "Then maybe I'm doing it right."
                Chris continues to smack my butt as hard as he can until he stops. Then I hear his belt drop to the floor.

Is it just me or does anyone else laugh during the sexy parts cause it's so awkward? 😆😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 7.4K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
53.2K 2.9K 73
[COMPLETE & EDITED] *smut and fluff* *kind of slow burn* *chris evans X original character* All Caroline wants is a fresh beginning, she is tired of...
4.1K 212 7
โ why cant you let me be happy for once chris. why dont you like him? what did he ever do to you โž โ maybe because he is with the girl ๐˜ช want โž โ‚ŠหšโŠน...
47.7K 1.1K 31
"'Jason!', I moaned out. I could feel his member twitch inside of me as he let out a shaky breath. I always knew the effect my moans had on him. Our...