My odd ships (still ongoing)

By 1bunnylover

(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is m... More

Hotchocolateshipping- Finally telling her
The kiss- hotchocolateshipping
Pokémon's help- hotchocolateshipping
Clumsy new assistant- megavision
Unwanted distance- megavision
Falling for another- Learner/Megavision
Remember- megavision/learner
Afraid to say- learner part 1
Afraid to say- learner part 2
Before it's too late- Redvineshipping
Worth the challenge- Redvineshipping
Things change- Againstshipping
Why her- Againstshipping (high school AU)
Skyblueshipping- The start of something new
Skyblueshipping- Unwanted help
With the wrong girl- Skyblueshipping
Misunderstanding- skyblueshipping
From cute baker to cute companion- Sneaky
To protect you- Jeershipping
Finally confessing- flavescentshipping
Surprise confession- flavescent
Sommeliershipping- not so blind date
The big question- sommeliershipping
Sommeliershipping- Calm and Collected
Nightmare- Sommeliershipping
Answers in memories- Forthwheelshipping
Wish gone wrong- forthwheelshipping
Oblivious- forthwheel/orange
Am I good enough for him- curtainshipping
Georgia x Cameron- Clumsy and Careless
One fateful meeting- N x Alexa
Unova beach day- Sommelier/Spokes/Flavescent/Clumsybuster

Not fake anymore- onesidedshipping

138 4 2
By 1bunnylover

After a while, the group of coordinator had gotten together. There was Solidad, Harley, Drew, May, Brianna, Zoey, Dawn, Kenny, plus many more coordinators they had met along the way. Though, they mostly stuck with those they knew. Drew was mostly flirting with May while Brianna tried to get his attention.

Kenny had managed to pull Dawn aside for a chat. He was planing to tell his childhood friend about his feelings for her, but was having trouble. Kenny was unsure how to bring it up.

"I can't believe how long it has been. So much has changed and stayed the same, all at the same time." Dawn commented.

"Yeah." Kenny agreed. He finally decided to just start with it. "Hey, I've always wondered...do you have a crush on anyone?"

"Yep." Dawn chimed.

"Who is he?" Kenny asked hopefully.

"Ash." Dawn smiled dreamily. "What about you?"

"Yeah. Of course I do." Kenny laughed nervously.

"Who is she?" Dawn questioned. "I'd like to meet her."

Kenny mentally panicked. He had to say something, anything that wasn't her. He looked around quickly and his eyes landed on Brianna.

"Oh...it's...Brianna." Kenny answered.

"Aw! You two will be so cute together!" Dawn beamed. "Are you going to tell her?"

"U...I was actually planning to do it now." Kenny fibbed. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck." Dawn remarked. "Now go get your girl."

Kenny smiled and gave a thumbs up as he walked over to Brianna. What was he supposed to say when he approached her? Lie and tell her he has a crush on her or explain his situation and hope she goes along with it?

"Hi Brianna." Kenny greeted.

"Oh, hello Kenny." Brianna forced a smile. "What can I do for you?"

It was then that he noticed how sad she looked. His gaze fell on Drew and May holding hands and laughing. It clicked.

"I have a plan. You see that girl over there with the blue hair?" Kenny asked. Brianna glanced over his shoulder at Dawn and nodded. "I have a crush on her, but she likes someone else. I'm hoping to make her realize that I'm a better choice, but I need your help."

"What could I possibly do?" Brianna questioned.

"I need you to pretend to accept my fake feelings and play my girlfriend." Kenny begged.

"But what about Drew? I can't just do that." Brianna retorted.

"Maybe if he sees you with someone else, he will realize that he actually loves you." Kenny argued.

Brianna looked over at Drew for a moment, but finally met Kenny's eye once again.

"Let's do it." Brianna agreed.

"Good. Now let's just act super happy and hug me so it looks like I confessed and you like me too." Kenny instructed.

"You got it." Brianna winked. She then sprang forward and hugged him.

"Come on, let's go introduce you to Dawn." Kenny suggested.

"Ok. Then I can introduce you to Drew." Brianna beamed.

So, they walked over to Dawn to tell her the news. To their surprise, she looked super excited for them.

"Dawn, this is my new girlfriend Briana. Brianna, this is my childhood best friend, Dawn." Kenny introduced.

"Hi! It's so good to meet one of my best friends crush. I'm sure you two will be so happy together." Dawn remarked in delight. "Well, I'll leave you two to have some alone time." Dawn waved as she walked off.

"Well that didn't go as planed." Kenny muttered.

"Hey, we can do this. We just need to be more lovey to make her jealous." Brianna assured. "Soon, they will be begging for us."

"You're right. Let's do this." Kenny grinned.

After that day they both planned out special dates and to be out whenever Dawn or Drew were around. Brianna and Kenny pretended to be all affectionate with each other. They held hands, kissed each other on the cheek, talked, and laughed with each other.

Little did they know that all this time spent together, was turning into something more. Neither of them even noticed when they began to do all that regardless of if Dawn or Drew were present.

It wasn't until one fateful day that they realized it was too late.

"Hey Kenny, can I talk to you?" Dawn asked.

"Sure. I'll be right back, Brianna." Kenny remarked.

"Ok. I will be right here waiting." Brianna winked.

They dropped each other's hands as Kenny walked off with Dawn. Though, they felt a bit weird being apart.

"What is it?" Kenny asked.

"Kenny, I'm sorry I took you for granted and everything before. But I want to be with you. Dump Brianna and be with me." Dawn begged.

Kenny just stared at her. This was supposed to be what he had always wanted. To be happy with Dawn, but it was nothing like how he imagined it would feel. Wasn't this supposed to be magical and worth everything? But it didn't.

"I...I..." Kenny stuttered. He glanced over his shoulder and saw Drew talking with Brianna. No doubt sweeping her off her feet with a few simple words. "Yeah, let's just wait until tomorrow. You know so I can let Brianna down easy." Kenny stated.

"Great! I'll see you then." Dawn then skipped off.

Kenny felt uneasy as he walked back to Brianna. This suddenly didn't feel right. It felt wrong, somehow. Drew walked off just as Kenny came back.

"What was that about?" Kenny asked.

"Drew said that he wants to be with me. That he dumped May, just for me to be his." Brianna replied, but her tone was anything but happy. "This is what I have wanted for so long. So why aren't I happy?"

"I know what you mean. Dawn just said that she wanted to be with me." Kenny stated. "But it's not anything like how I wanted it. It's really weird."

"So...what happens now?" Brianna turned to face him.

Kenny took in a deep breath. "I think we need some time to think. I'm sure once we get to clear our heads everything will make sense and feel good again, right?"

"Yeah. You're right. So, see you tomorrow?" Brianna shrugged her shoulders.

"You bet. Bye." Kenny waved as he walked off.

Brianna nodded and went off to her room at the Pokémon center. The two spent the day thinking over what has happened.

Kenny thought back to his past crush on Dawn as he lay in his Pokémon center bed. But no matter how hard he tried, nothing seemed to spark an interest in him. He even tried to make himself feel jealous by picturing Dawn with someone else, but it didn't work.

"What is wrong with me?" Kenny groaned. "What has changed?"

That's when it hit him. Brianna. That's what changed in him. The really sweet girl that he spent so much time with, that it felt odd when they were apart. Suddenly, the thought of Brianna being with Drew didn't sit well with him anymore. He knew he had to tell her everything tomorrow, but that also meant telling Dawn.

The next day, Kenny got up early to meet up with Brianna so he had the chance to tell her before the craziness with Dawn later on. He found her sitting under a tree, looking worried.

"Brianna!" Kenny called as he ran up to her.

She smiled as she heard him yell her name.

"Kenny! Thank goodness you're here. I have something really important to tell you." Brianna stood up.

"I have something I have to tell you too." Kenny admitted when he got to her. "Brianna I-"

"There you are Kenny!" Dawn chirped.

"I was looking for you Brianna." Drew declared.

Kenny and Brianna looked to the two before them in shock. What were they supposed to do now? They glanced back to each other in understanding and nodded before turning back to Drew and Dawn.

"I'm so sorry, Dawn, but I don't feel the same for you anymore. Since I've been spending all this time with Brianna, I couldn't help but fall for her." Kenny explained as he took Brianna's hand.

"And Drew, I'm sorry too, but I can't be with you. I feel amazing when I'm with Kenny, and I wouldn't change that for anything. I hope you can get May back. You two are amazing together." Brianna smiled sadly.

"We appreciate you being honest with us." Drew said, but it was obvious something was up.

Much to the new couple's surprise, Dawn burst out laughing and Drew was quick to follow.

"What is so funny?" Kenny asked, surprised.

"We always knew what you both were up to, and that you to would actually be perfect for each other. You just needed a little push." Dawn replied once she stopped laughing.

"So...you're say..." Brianna trailed off.

"Yep. We didn't have feelings for you. I actually got together with Ash while you two were 'together'." Dawn finished.

"And I never broke up with May. She means way to much to me." Drew added.

Kenny and Brianna just stood there absolutely stunned.

"Well, we'll leave you alone. Bye." Dawn remarked.

With that, Dawn and Drew walked off. Brianna and Kenny slowly turned back to face each other. It a was silent for a moment, but they eventually got to talking.

"So, this isn't fake for you either?" Brianna asked.

"Nope. Not anymore." Kenny smiled.

"What happens now?" Brianna returned the smile.

"Well, not a lot changes, but now, we can be really, really happy together." Kenny remarked. "And, we can do more."

"Like what?" Brianna asked.

"Like this." Kenny leaned in and kissed her.

Brianna happily kissed him back.

So, that was how something fake turned into something real and beautiful.

THE END!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 845 34
Title is self explanatory. This book is a collection of random one-shots involving the Pokémon game and anime characters. Hopefully this will satisfy...
27K 289 16
Hello. PTCVBF HERE. Welcome to my book of Ever After High Ships One Shots. It's pretty self explanatory so I think it's better to just start reading...
29.3K 557 71
We're back ladies and gentlemen and the gays and the theys Moggy: hi I'm Moggy and I used to write about pokèmon but died to go to Dream Smp heaven...
194K 3.8K 90
After winning the Kalos League and keeping their promise, Ash and Serena continue their journey together. From new regions, to new Pokemon, to new ba...