The Materialists | Book 1 + 2...

By Kujiis

[ FINISHED - unedited ] ❝How do I... How do I stop them?" "You want to stop them?" Rachel raised an eyebrow. ... More

00
00.5
prologue + disclaimer
01 | Gold Digger
02 | Gucci is Slutty
03 | Social Suicide
04 | Pre-fuckup Plans
05 | Pretty boys
06 | Bathroom sex
08 | A Party for the Privileged
09 | She's Too Perfect
10 | The Queen Bee is a Bitch
11 | The Real Devil Is Never Disguised
12 | The Beginning of the Beginning
13 | You Aren't Important Enough
The Invitation
14 | Champagne for the Sane
15 | The People in Power are Fools
16 | Bruised Apple
17 | You play Chess, I play Checkers
18 | The Game Of Life
19 | Lucifer is a Saint
20 | Tic-Tac-Toe
21 | You Should Be Scared
22 | She Is Temporary
23 | You can drown or you can die
THE DYNASTY {} Book 2
Cast & Playlist {} Book 2
01 | im only famous in AUS
02 | this is the GIRLS bathroom
03 | I make allies not friends
04 | you'd be a terrible businesswoman
05 | the queen bee is a bitch, pt 2.
06 | there's always something to be tired of
07 | but please don't hate me
08 | so no goodbye?
09 | this isn't a formal gathering
10 | dogs get the scraps
11 | every story has two sides
12 | a devils resurrection
13 | the queen hasn't fallen, yet
14 | always one step behind
15 | scared of the crown
16 | you are officially fucked
17 | one last gesture
18 | the lonely king that was never alone
19 | you weren't thinking
20 | the truth
21 | do I look like a cat person to you?
22 | but I missed you
23 | shes her mothers daughter
24 | so I'm not allowed to care?
25 | we can figure this out
26 | comfort and closure
27 | self control
28 | one-way ticket
29 | the good kind of selfish
30 | In a while crocodile
31 | farewell, _____ _____
Epilogue
Authors Q&A

07 | Cake Face

6.8K 213 132
By Kujiis

. Maybe you want a friend .
. Maybe not in this life .
. Why is it so hard, hard to please you .

♣︎

THE REALIZATION HIT ME LIKE A large brick. I was never going to get out at this point, should've pissed in the closet. I waited a good 15 minutes, but it didn't stop. Who the hell even fucks for 15 full minutes? This just means both of them suck at orgasming, no offense. Gathering my patience, which had dissolved to nothing, I unlocked the door and pulled it open. Almost instantly the bed stopped shaking and so did the voices, out of the corner of my eye I saw them completely stop and stare at me, pulling up the blankets to cover their body. Trying not to gag, I mindlessly walked passed the bed and them, pretending almost as if they weren't there.

But just as I reached the door to open it, I glanced down at the trashcan, deciding I probably would need it. Picking up the trashcan I left the room and wandered down the hall to the top of the stairs. 

In fact, I was probably going to walk down those stairs if I didn't start barfing out of nowhere into the bucket. Each time I stopped and opened my eyes, the sight of the multicolored puke would only make me release more of my insides. 

Why the fuck do I drink? I've been to countless parties, drank countless amount of times, and each time I get the same result. Am I just allergic to alcohol or is my system that soft?

"Laura, what the fuck!" I heard someone exclaim. Tao, to be exact. Her voice was too harsh and cold to be Brandy. "Where have you been? Jesus are you okay?"

"I drank way too fricking mu-," I began, but immediately hurled up whatever was left in my stomach.

"Hold on, stay here. I'll get some Advil," Tao commanded, turned to go back down the stairs. On her way down, I heard her mumble under her breath. "Couldn't even last till morning."

I would be pissed, but she's right. Something felt off though, I'm never like this. I've always been soft, but not the point of puking and headaches before it was even morning. I was having the hangover before it was even over! Gagging, I leaned against the railing, trying to keep my head from spinning. What did I drink, what did I eat? There had to be something making me feel so nauseated. I couldn't think too much of it though, because I felt myself curl up, resting my head against my knees. It hurt just to keep my eyes open, and everything felt way to bright yet dark.

Where the hell was Tao and that stupid Advil? Although I bet that'll do much for me. What I needed was a long cold shower and smother myself with pillow and blanket galore. Forcing my head up, the music pounded in my ears. Was I still drunk or just completely losing my mind? I stood on my feet, hoping to find a couch, a bed, something to stop the walls from duplicating and mushing together. So this time I went down the other hallway, where there with 4 doors instead. The first two were a closet and one of them was locked. Another opened to what had to be the master bedroom with the room so big it felt like half of the house. And the last one was another bedroom, almost as plain as the guestroom. The bed seemed so big and comfy, but it seemed wrong, just climbing into some random person bed.

So instead I went over to the bathroom, repeatedly splashed my face with freezing cold water, and left the room to return to the stairs. Passing the bed one more time, I glanced over to it.

Well fuck this and fuck that! "If those two guys could have sex in that bed I for sure can just sleep," I grumbled to myself, kicking off my heels and pulling back the covers.

Sure I had school tomorrow, and sure I would be late, and sure my parents would have a cardiac arrest when they check the cameras and see I'm not at home, but did it really matter that much? Actually yes it did, but I'm sure half the grade will be wasted and hungover, so it seemed less of a personal problem that I didn't want to deal with. Just 30 minutes so the whole headache can wash over, then I'll find the girls and go home, I thought to myself, setting the timer for 30 minutes.

Anywhere from 30 minutes to 5 hours later, someone woke me up. And let's just say they weren't the happiest person ever.

"The parties over, now get out of my fucking bed," Someone grumbled, pulling back the covers.

An immediate chill took over my body and I squirmed, reaching all over for the blanket back. "Piss off," I mumbled, tugging back the covers.

"Are you mentally ill? Get up!" They repeated, this time shouting. It took me a couple of seconds to process that no indeed, that was not my father waking me up, but the owner of the bed I just fell asleep in.

My eyes shot up, and I turned my head to come face to face with the boy from earlier, standing with that Sonny guy. This one looked grumpy and had a straight face mixed with a pissed expression instead of the playful smirk his friend had. His hair was brown, or black, I honestly couldn't tell in this lighting. Along with his eyes that ranged anywhere from blue to green. Same thing at this point.

"This is your bed?" I asked dumbly, pointing a finger down at the mattress.

"Obviously, shitface. Get up before I pull you up and throw you out the window," He stated plainly. I shifted my eyes over to the very open window, and when looking back at his furrowed eyebrows, I began to realize he wasn't kidding.

"Fine, but only because you were being so nice," I answered sarcastically. My dress had tugged up a bit again, almost revealing my underwear which wasn't so flattering. Bright blue ones from Target. I shoved down my dress and moved to slid on my heels.

He watched me like an owl, a literal owl. His head turned at my every movement. "I thought this was Sonny's house," I commented, getting my phone from the side table.

"Does it even fucking matter? It's my bed, you were sleeping in it without permission, and the party is over. Go home."

I shook my head, not even bothering to reply as I quickly left, closing the door behind me. I would've been more embarrassed, mad, annoyed, all of the above if it wasn't for the fact I was still so fucking tired. As I stepped downstairs, I heard an unusual amount of yelling replacing the quiet left behind from the lack of music.

"I'm not leaving until I get her!" The voice screamed. "What the hell did you do with my friend?"

I followed the voices into the front room, a little embarrassed I would have to interrupt whatever conversation was going on to leave. I quickly caught on though, noticing the voice belonged to Tao, screaming at a tired Sonny with Brandy and Zia sitting exhausted on the steps.

"I told you cakeface, I don't know where she is. Try calling her again," Sonny replied.

"Well aren't you smart-."

"Hey, can we leave I'm kind of tired," I asked, stepping into the room.

Tao's angry eyes shot up to my face and she stormed over to me, her hand gripping my wrist. "Are you crazy? I ask one thing from you and you disappear for 2 hours?" She rages, dragging me towards the front door.

"Calm down, Tao. Let's just get home," Brandy says, helping Zia wobble over behind us due to her half-drunken half-asleep state of mind. As we leave, I notice her mouth a little 'sorry' to Sonny when he shuts the door behind us.

"We're sleeping over your place, Laura," Tao comments as we walk. "I hope you don't mind but now it's too late to call my driver without her or my parents getting suspicious." 

"Where were you anyway?" Brandy mumbles, glancing my way.

"Someone's bed," I shrug my shoulders. "I fell asleep."

"Oh God, you're so completely clueless," Tao drags on, more pissed than anyone should be at this point. "No offense, Laura. But I really can't have you walking around like a soft drunk. We have a reputation to keep and people respect that and us, I can't have you of all people messing that up."

I felt like a coward. Letting her walk all over me. Sure I fucked up, but if you were in my place, you would have a difficult time passing up the beautiful opportunity to sleep as well. It really wasn't even as big of a deal as she made it out to be.

"I hope you get yourself together by tomorrow, today is just the beginning. Don't be shoving drinks down your throat if you can't handle them," Tao adds on as we near my apartment building.

I really hope Tao's personality is just naturally like this. I'm not a huge fan of controlling bitches.

Song Of The Chapter:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 142K 48
BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic teacher's bones, the secret billionaire...
165K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
72.2K 3.4K 23
Hudson Cromwell is about to become a billionaire. At just the age of twenty-two years old, he is about to inherit billions from his rich aunt who had...
121K 3.2K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...