Distracted [girlxgirl]

Oleh LishaRiches

Riley Greenfield was known as the Bad Boy Lesbian. Everywhere she went on her motorcycle attracted all eyes... Lebih Banyak

All About Me
This Life
3 Women 1 Night
Reality
Normally Simple
Time
Another Day
Routine
Heated
Providing
Space
The beginning
Distractions
Acceptance
Suprise
Perfect Timing
Blind To See
In Need
Pressure
Getting There
Bitter Endings
Painfully Packed
Pain & Torture
You're Mines
Choices
Comfortable
Stuck On You
Giving In
Preoccupied
The Office
Competition
A Specific Day
Chaos
4 In A Row
Decisions
In One Day
Control
Testing Me
Judgement
The Truth
The Delivery
Video-Call
It's Okay
Our Day Off
Wrong But Right
Not Resistible
Finally Free
Disruption
Understanding
For The Taking
The Begginning
The Middle
This Ending
Office Heat
Unexpected
The Wait
Ready Or Not?
Finally
Patience
Addiction
One last time
Forever
Forever

One Day With You

5.8K 153 12
Oleh LishaRiches

Riley Greenfield
Twenty-one

               The morning sun stormed into the Greece apartment faster than their last night knock-out for sleep during movies. Riley's eyes slowly opened in-front of the blinding sun searching for her sight before she decided to slip from her side of the bed. As soon as she could see correctly her head turned to see if Gene still occupied the other side gracefully, gorgeously she did gleaming against the sun from an exposed back Riley touched hours ago. Carefully she slipped from her side of the bed and tip-toed her way over to the bathroom where she would wash-up and do her morning routine in. Happily with a smile all she could think about was the way Gene kissed her very lips as if they were her own. Riley just hoped she wasn't making a mistake by letting Gene into her space, something she sacred most to herself. She knew she just wouldn't know what to do if it came down to her being blindsided by sex. Beauty and company.

               Morning breakfast was always a must in Riley's handbook during a vacation or just simply at home. She never skipped it and sure as hell wasn't about to start. Taking a jog to the nearest grocery store was much needed as she gathered lost ingredients the home didn't provide. After 2 long lines and 1 long card decline through another customer paid her way out of the store, back to the place.

                  Cooking was always Riley's strong skill besides her ability to fix things that were almost broken. Familiarity taught her to cook as she once did next to her mom before she moved away, before she became the person she was now. Riley remembered the time her mother cooked inside her amazing home, the mornings she woke up to such deliciousness tastefulness, she was always admired by her mother when she cooked and would forever been in her debt for taking the time out to teach her.

Carefully she began to blast her slow favorite song as she mastered her cooking skills to her best knowledge. She knew when her mood was set to cook their was absolutely nothing in this world that could stop her. Well... That was until Gene appeared from their room with such natural Beauty beaming off her frame. A long oversized t-shirt that had to be Riley's draped over her form exceptionally well with a hint of her long perfect legs showing just after. The smile on her face crept up on Riley as she tried to keep herself in focus for their breakfast they both would be sharing a taste from. "Good Morning" Gene spoke carefully taking a seat in one of the island counter chairs. "Good Morning" Riley said back with a faint smile of her own. "What's for breakfast, it smells amazing" Gene questions with a daring smile. "Something special and close to home" Riley confesses just before she poured the remains into a separate bowl for cooking. Riley could tell she touched apart of Gene when she spoke of home. Somewhere they both wouldn't dare go back to from so many hurtful jabs of pain, not worth the time or turning back just to endure the guilt you'd feel after. "Can I get a taste?" Gene questions as she watched Riley slip her tongue across her sugar coated fingers. "Of course" Riley accepted by taking another scoop of the deliciousness she just stirred up. Slowly she grazed the spoon across her tongue expecting Gene to lick it off her wet tongue. Without hesitation Gene follows brushing her tongue across Riley's own, Riley would be one hell of a liar if she told you she had expected Gene to follow, she defiantly didn't as she closed in her slither with a sloppy kiss. Slowly but affectingly Gene pulls away with the lick of her own tongue across her lips tasting what was truly left over as small remains. "I can't wait to eat it when it's done, it taste amazing" Gene teases as Riley watched with a face full of red. She was clearly burning up all around her entire face as she watched Gene intimidate her with seduction. Instantly Gene swung her chair around, hopped off and twisted her hips back to the room in her true form. One Riley couldn't miss as she stood there shocked by ever estimating Gene's technique to turn anyone and everyone on, including Riley who stood pounding with want for such a thing as Gene fingers.

Breakfast was ready and served as soon as it was done reclaiming Genes presence with a deceiving smile. She knew what she had done before she left Riley's existence with torture. The wicked smile on her face told it all, she was being a bad, bad girl now. Punishment would surface her actions, just the right kind would have her on her knees before night time, begging to have Riley fuck her again. With a smile of her own Riley couldn't wait to execute her desired mission.

               "You know I'm very fond of your work" Janet a new customer working on the familiar cruise Riley always booked with implies. "Really? What kind of work are you referring to?" Riley questions her skeptically. "Any kind you like" Janet spoke with seduction and want. Riley was going to admit, she was flattered, if she wasn't so obsessed with Gene's presence then maybe she might've actually given the girl a chance. "Sorry to keeping you waiting, I hope to see you around" Janet said with a smile. The moment Riley turned around she couldn't block out the eyes Gene was looking back with, inside held jealousy and embarrassment. Fooled by the girl who stood there stalling their  passes just to have a chat with Riley. "I'm sorry, I guess I have fans" Riley informs. "I wouldn't say fans, more like thirsty for your attention" Gene implants aggressively practically speed walking over to the boat. Riley couldn't blame her even if she was a little bit upset. The talk Janet wanted could've waited or not even happen at all if she was a respectful woman that was. Janet knew what she was doing which is why Riley wasn't interested in women like that anymore, all she wanted now was what stood in-front of her beautifully.

The boat was magnificent the way she had imagined it to be. 2 flights of marble stairs led them down into the master bedroom. 2 different bath options were on each side privately for each set of couples. Fortunately Riley rented out the whole boat for just the both of them.

As soon as night came Gene decided to give herself space away from Riley. Riley didn't know what she did to deserve such distance, but whatever it was Gene needed it. If anything Riley didn't mean to make her feel as if she wasn't important to her because she was. Gene was all she cared about on this trip, no one else, no else mattered to her but Gene and the trip. Quietly after 20 full minutes Riley couldn't take it anymore. She was upset that Gene decided to choose her old ways of handling her jealousy or madness. Riley wanted to know what it was like inside Gene's head. With immediately shock of a heart attack Gene was scared half to death by Riley's appearance into the bathroom. Gene didn't say a word as she continued her wash peacefully, something Riley begged she would never stop no matter how mad she was at her. Carefully Riley leaned up against the bath counter crossing her leg over the other as she sipped from her small cup of champagne. "I'm sorry if I made you feel as if you were not important to me" Riley begins. For a second, just a split second Gene's eyes rolled her way just before she pulled them away distantly after. "Whatever that was.. with our cruise attender it wasn't nothing to me. You are all I care about honestly and I wouldn't be on this trip if it wasn't for you, I just need you to know I wouldn't look another woman's way while I have you as my option" Riley confesses. "I don't want to be your option, I want to be your only option" Gene admits nervously. "Then I will give you what you desire, I promise you won't have to worry about me ever leading you on, Whatever we have here and have been having together I want us to continue it without problems from others, women will always throw themselves at me but only you know what it's truly like to obey me by my hands" Riley confesses truthfully. "Then make me feel that before we get off this boat" Gene implies as her eyes finally found Riley's again without a pull of embarrassment.

Carefully Riley laid her cup down against the glass counter making her debut over to Gene's naked body. Slowly Gene spread her legs wide enough for Riley to access. "Are you still sore from last nights activities" Riley questions her with a caring tone of worry. "Of course I am, You gave me more than I wanted, just tell me if you can make her come one more time before the tour ends, leaving us to walk back into jealousy for me" Gene commands. Slowly Riley leans forward against Gene's ear giving her just the right amount of information to last her a lifetime. "Tell me where it hurts so I can soothe the pain away" She commands Gene. Gene follows with a face that turned pale right after the fire around her cheeks became red. Strategically Gene grips ahold of Riley's hand reaching her far into the soapy water breaching for Gene's core. "Please touch me, I'm begging you to wash my soreness away" Gene confesses in a lip bite. "Only for you" Riley confesses as she reached further until she felt Genes very own lips kissing her skillful fingers. "Reach a little deeper" Gene commanded. Riley followed desperately practically wishing she could give Gene a sore treatment that could subside her quickly preparing her for another fuck. "With pleasure" Riley states reaching her fingers deeper until she pushed past the crease of Gene's opening. Fuck.. It's so sore right there.. Gene moaned in such a sexy manner. Without asking Gene for permission Riley reaches deeper than she was allowed. Gene didn't have the time to give her permission as she reacted with a shock. Immediately Gene's face scrunched up into pleasure as she welcomed Riley inside without guidance, which to Riley she didn't need much of. "I can feel your wet walls pulsating around my fingers" Riley said so dirty-like flipping another hot flip to Gene's sacred switches. "Treat her well and she might just give you more" Gene accepts with a heated face staring right back at Riley. Slowly Riley removes her fingers from Gene's begging hole just to feel across her aching lips. "Finish up your bath and I'll show you how well" Riley whispers just before she began her debut from the bathroom.

                   Within just a short amount of time after Gene removed herself from the relaxing bath she was told to finish taking to closing minutes after Riley left. Wrapped away in a towel was once true the moment she stepped into the bedroom until she dropped it from her waist. "I'm aching for you" Gene whimpered as she climbed onto Riley's lap. "I'm not sure if you're ready for the force of my mouth" Riley decides. "Don't overestimate me Riley Greenfield, I'm capable of acceding to your expectations" Gene implies confessing that she was ready for whatever Riley had planned. Without a word Riley begins slithering her soft hands up Gene's bare back for teasing torture. Immediately Gene responded just the way Riley wanted her to giving her the confidence she needed to continue. Lips smothering across Gene's neck by Riley teased her to its maximum just before her pearly white teeth pulled against Gene's ear. "Bend your ass over for me so I can bury my face in-between your bare ass cheeks" Riley commands Gene to do so. Without a look of hesitation she follows climbing right onto the edge just to bend her body forward to prop her ass up. Riley's eyes were amazed right about now, appreciated for an opportunity she would always remember. Riley could see with her focused eyes just how aroused Gene was. The fall of her pre-arousal trickling down past her clitt to hit the bed begged for someone, anyone to feed it with excellence. "I see you've made a mess for me to clean up" Riley begins source-fully out waiting her need to Taste Gene's sweet mess. "I'm so ready for you again" Gene speaks out desperately waiting on Riley's assistance. Riley couldn't even explain how happy she was to provide for Gene's tempted walls once again. Silence whistled it's way around the entire bedroom as Riley's hands glided past Gene's ass with a hard slap followed in right after. "Riley I'm so wet.. please don't make me wait any longer" Gene whimpered alongside a few shivering chills cursing through her boiling veins. "Spread your legs for me and I won't torture you any longer" Riley confessed. Gene follows seconds after obsessed with feeling Riley's tongue scrape across her wet surface like cream-like sugar, ready to be sucked away and eaten as a dessert. Seconds in as followed Riley's hands spreads Gene's cheeks once again, this time barricading her face right for her pounding hole.

Not even 4 minutes in and Gene's body was already acting as a fast ticking bomb. Riley's face was buried in-between her cheeks savoring her sweet taste with her masterful tongue. Within seconds her entire mouth wrapped its way around Gene's erect clitt sucking off sweet remains before she could continue to the main problem. With precious time Riley holds Gene's cheeks apart just to slim her tongue across her smooth pearly surface, just a little tease she did until she pressured her tongue against it with a much faster slip until Gene began to moan like never before. Yess Please eat my pussy.. Gene moaned in agony. The sound of Riley's heart pounding in her ears screamed for her to stop or else she'd have a true heart attack right here from so much excitement. Riley continued licking along Gene's lips more sloppy-like until her hole began to drool a fresh new batch of arousal against her tongue. Keep doing that... please don't stop.. Gene moaned even more pulling Riley's soul intact with her own. For the first time Riley was left pleasing Gene to her deepest fantasy, lost within her own as she continued to succeed to the doors of her task. Riley never failed to exhaust herself for Gene as she knew she begged for more and more reaching her climax faster than she wanted to let go. Riley wanted the taste of Gene's walls to explode in her mouth so she could taste her just one more time. I'm gonna come.. Please don't stop now.. Gene practically begged as if she would loose her mind if Riley ever gave herself that option to do so, when in reality she never did. Riley followed Gene's begging command with spectacular timing quaking her body to life in her hands. The power her body gave off was all Riley needed as she swallowed each and every drop Gene spilled from her core. As soon as Riley pulled away their was no denying Gene wanted more, Riley could see it boiling off skin just before she looked back with a continuing face.

          Gene knew just a much as Riley did that they couldn't continue. Their presence still rocked the boat they both forgot would end hours later. As much as Riley wanted to continue, the grumble of her stomach told her otherwise.

             Fresh grilled chicken and a side of parsley and buttered up mash potatoes were served on both their plates during the boat ride. The cool breeze of air relaxed Riley to a delicious dinner and perfect company. Stolen glances each other way soon turned into smiles which quickly turned into talk. Something they hadn't really done much of since the trip. "How are you? As in how's your feelings towards this trip?" Riley questions Gene just before she slipped in a fork full of potatoes and parsley into her mouth. The taste of fresh cooked food to its expertise exploded against her taste buds for fulfillment which wasn't a problem for a full course meal like the one they both possessed. "I'm doing just fine, wouldn't and couldn't ask for more" Gene answers happily. "You could ask for more if you really need it" Riley offers with a teasing smile. "I know what you're trying to do Riley, It isn't going to work" Gene figures. "Do you want to play on it?" Riley offers again this time betting for the truth. "What's the bet?" Gene questions on agreeing. "How about golf? 2 games only. Whoever wins gets to choose the next activity for tomorrow" Riley confirms. "That's almost unfair, I don't know Greece like you" Gene confesses. "Who said you would win? And Neither do I, I only made the condo out of what I knew back in America" Riley admits. Gene was left squinting her eyes just to make sure whatever Riley was saying, was actually true. When she noticed Riley wasn't going to change her mind or prove herself right she agreed accepting taking on the challenge like a warrior. "I'm in, I hope your good at golf because I'm a 4 time champion" Gene begins to cockily signature her performance with excellence just before she tipped the fresh glass of wine against her lips. Riley would be a liar if she ever told anyone she wasn't intimidated by Gene's master-like performance in golf, again she had judged Gene's shyness to a lack of fun, something she had no business doing.

               For the first time Riley was tied to someone in golf, the only sport Riley was supposedly good at. It was now Gene's turn to score her next points setting her bar either higher than Riley or lower than. Riley of course hoped for the lower score, anyone that knew her would've known she wanted to pick out their next spot. With a far shot swing the ball go's soaring through the trees and into the pond. No one and we mean No one had a score higher than Riley until now. Gene words were true, she was the master she had once said herself to be in golf. Riley couldn't believe she had lost, most of all she couldn't believe the woman standing in-front of her with a sneaky smile on her face. Gene knew what anyone else would've known, she had won.

               "Cheer up, I promise to pick us the best spot I can find for tomorrow" Gene accepts teasingly. Riley smiles into her shame realizing she had lost a game against Gene for the first time, she wasn't all in embarrassment because she knew the most important thing to a perfect day and that was Fun, Something she had no problem executing. "I believe that you will spare us the best day you can find" Riley implies with a caring smile. "Thank you, Thats encouraging coming from the loser" Gene continues to tease. "I've accepted that for the first time I am not a master in golf" Riley confesses. "You handled the best game I've ever challenge to be the most hardest, you are good which to that I can give" Gene admits. "I gave my all, but I am relieved to know you'll be our fun finder for tomorrow" Riley admits herself. "Thank you for giving me this opportunity, I'm ecstatic to learn the neighborhood around" Gene implies. "Maybe I can go around with you, If you don't mind" Riley insist as she leaned against the boat's railing. "What fun would that be? If I turn it into a surprise" Gene confesses as she looked out into the clear ocean's water. "I guess you're right" Riley agrees with her head half way down as if she were disappointed. "Trust me when I say this, their won't be a second that goes by wishing for me that you could've been there by my side" Gene solves with a faint smile as she looked back at Riley lovingly. Such beauty had Riley's heart skipping a few blushing beats. The boats rock distracted her from a lust-filled trance that would've took place if it had gave her 2 more minutes of true staring. From the reality of the boat rocking against the water brought them both to realization; the boat ride was coming to a complete end.

Just minutes off the beautiful boat ended their active night to a a much heavier one consisting in heavy conversations and snacks. "Tell me one thing you'd never tell your best-friend" Riley questions Gene as she popped in a handful of popcorn. "That I'm having sex with a woman" Gene admits just before her eyes swung up into Riley's. "Why would you hide being with me?" Riley playfully questions in a small smile. Gene chuckles with a smile of her own nervously that is "If I had the option to flaunt you I would.. I just—. "You just what?" Riley questions her quickly searching for a true explanation. Nervously Gene pushes her strands back behind her ears stalling to answer such a private question. "I just don't want to be judged by others because of what I've proven to realize and choose" Gene confesses while taking a handful of her own popcorn. "People will always judge you wherever you go, wether you choose to be lesbian, straight or bi" Riley proves. "How did you come out?" Gene questions personally as if answering a question like that was something simple. "Umm... Wow—Riley scoffs—It's been so long since I've ever talked about something so personal.. Truthfully I can't even remember the exact time I came out to my parents. If I'm being almost correct then I would say about 14 is when I first explained to my mother I was gay and like any other mother she didn't take the information so well. Hearing that her daughter was gay probably was the most devastating news she could've ever heard. At that time my sister was out doing drugs, partying, just the wrong time of shit and my brother, well he was a anti-social fool, truthfully who knows what he could've been doing. It was 2 days before my birthday I believe and my young brave self decided why not tell my mom since I'm getting older to tell her things. At the time I told myself I would trust my instincts and my moms reactions believing that no matter what she would always love me. Turns out a day like this was completely unexpected to me and her, the news was eating at my mind by the time she walked in with my cake beaming with the biggest smile she had ever carried in a long time, seeing her so happy made me debate if I should even reveal my true self just yet. Dumb ole me said Fuck that shit, Tell her now so you won't have to worry about it after the party, so I followed my damn head. I sat my mom down after her skippy mood and completely ruined it the moment I spoke the only words she never wanted to hear come out of my mouth. I could almost remember that day so vividly, from the screaming to the disowning manner of me to being nobody to her. In just a matter of minutes my clothes, shoes and accessories were out of the front porch. The fights, screaming and tears had came to a end. I was left homeless for about 7 months right before I found a decent job at a gas station. Honestly I was lucky to find someone so giving at a time like the one I had. I was thankful for his kindness and belief in me, with my help his business was more successful and soon enough, under 3 months I was manager at 15 years old. I worked for about 2 years until my first apartment to the passing of my grandparents. When that all happened I guess you can say my mom accepted me around more often despite my preferences. Loosing my grandparents was a big deal for all of us, we'd never had a important dense death in the family, it traumatized us all. I guess my mom accepted that I would never change in her mindset after her parents sudden death" Riley tells with so many emotions rushing through her mind. Tears begin to fall down her cheeks sadly as she wiped them away before forming a smile that she made, just to cover up the pain she once felt. Gene helped as she wiped those painful tears away surfacing her face with dry happiness. "Remember that everything happens for a reason, even if a time like that was dark. Time is all you needed which now pushed you into a time that's so much brighter" Gene spoke with so much wisdom. A big smile spreads across Riley's face "When did you become so wise?" Riley questions Gene with a face of leftover tears. "Maybe you've just been too blind to believe it's been there all along" Gene corrects. "Maybe" Riley agreed with a intimidating smile once again. Here she was.. Baffled by her true blindness Gene just confessed. Was Riley that blind to see that Gene was more than she wanted to believe.. maybe even more than herself became to be.
________________________________
Welcome to the ending guys. What did you think of this chapter? Don't be afraid to Leave any comments or suggestions down below. If you liked this story then rate away. As your author I try as best as I can to reply to each and every comment. Thank you so much for taking the time out to read my story. As always I'll see you guys next time.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

91.7K 2.9K 25
Riley's secret is finally revealed; An uncanny string of events leave the blonde and raven haired lovers to question their paths, goals and eachother...
350K 3.5K 17
๐—ž๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. Leaving her broken home to at...
4.5K 208 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
158K 9.9K 42
Riley is a normal teenager. A rebel with a taste for speed and motorbikes, his life is as normal as it can be going through life with his cute gay be...