Sashay

By Emison__Sashay

More

I'll always protect you
The next day!
What does this mean?
Fight and a Kiss?
Beautiful speech!
A/N
Sasha vs Lindsey
A/N
It's payback time!
Day of, xx
How could you?!
I promise!
A/N Thank you
Revenge went wrong!
It's finally over..
break...
'Sashay' Christmas
Merry Christmas Guys!!
Yes?
A/N
'I think I wanna marry you'
Uh oh!
Big talk!
A/N
Set a date? part 1
on hold
Set a date? part 2
Stay with me!
D-Day!
Stay tuned!
Intro is up!
it's up!

Love,movie,sleep!

7.3K 152 8
By Emison__Sashay

Just a little warning, this chapter is not for children just making that clear! It's a short chapter but I hope you'll enjoy it.

tell me what you think and let me know if I should change anything etc.

I hope you guys had a great Halloween :)

seey you soon!

love you all <3

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shay's Pov

I know that Sasha said last night that when the time is right we will share a wonderful night together and when the girls left I just felt that we could do it but in a slow way not rush things. When we walked up back to my room I grabbed Sasha and started kissing her and I slowly back to the bed and I landed on my back and her on top of me. Sasha started kissing my neck and found my weak spot which cost me to moan. When she kissed my neck I started to pull up her shirt so she were just in her bra and I lift myself up so I could remove mine. We starred into each others eyes and then we started kissing each other again, the kiss was heated, passionate. I turned so I was on top and I kissed her neck then I move down to her chest, I removed her bra at the same time. I move my way down to her stomach and slowly unbutton her pants and throw them on the floor. I kissing my back to her a gave her big kiss and then she moved her hands and removed my bra and pants. We starred at each other and just smiled, we didn't go forward because we want that night to be extra special so this is just a start. Sasha turned and I pulled her closer by hands around her waist, I kissed her neck and whispered. “I love you Sasha..”

 “I love you too” She whispered back

 After 2 hours of sleeping I hear a knock on the door, I thought who the hell it was.. then I remembered it was the girls. I woke Sasha by kissing her neck and grabbing her boobs, she moaned and I whispered

 “Wake up babe.. the girls are here”

 “Nooo... and grabbing my boobs is not gonna help..”

 “Okey but how how about this” I say and pulled of the blanket and lift her up and throw her in the shower. Haha she was screaming and she was so mad at me but I found it amusing! While she was in the shower I put some clothes on and open the door.

 “Hey guys.. sorry for waiting Sasha was sleeping so I just throw her in the shower.”

 “You did what?!” Ashley asked

 “We were sleeping and I heard you guys knock and she didn't wanted to go up so I just throw her in the shower”

 “With her close on?!” Lucy asked me

 “Uhm.. no” I said and blushed

 “Oh my god you two did it didn't you?”

 Before I could answer Troian I heard Sasha say

 “Maybe.. maybe not” While she walked down the stairs

 “Haha how was it to get thrown in the shower?” Ashley asked Sasha

 Sasha's Pov

 When Shay threw me in the shower I was so mad at her.. but I kinda blame myself. After I showered I decided to get downstairs to the others and when I got halfway through the stairs I heard Troian asked if me and Shay did it and just teased her and then Ashley saw me how it was like being thrown in the shower and I answered

 “It was not fun and Shay will regret that she did that” I looked at Shay and we all started to laugh.

 “Okey, you guys can go to the living room and Sasha and I will make some drinks and popcorn.” Shay said and the three girls went to the living room and we two went to the kitchen.

 “Do you want to drink anything?.. “ Shay asked me little carefully because I'm eighteen and I get that she want to ask me but she can just fill a glass of wine, I don't mind.

 “Uhm.. Shay.. just so you know you don't have to ask me if I want anything to drink because I will drink it anyway. So don't feel like you need to ask me because I'm eighteen, I'll have that you have.” I gave her a small smile

 “I know.. I'm sorry I was just not sure if you wanted to drink.”

 “It's okay Shay, let's just finish the drinks and the popcorn before they get suspicious.” I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then we went to the living room. We gave everyone a glass of wine and popcorn then we decided to pick a movie.

 “What movie to you guys want to watch?” I asked them

 “Oh, how about a horror movie?” Ashley said and asked everyone

 “I'm in” everyone said in the same time

 “Okay.. how about the conjuring?”

 Everybody nodded and I put the movie in and cuddle myself in the couch with Shay, Troian and Lucy were sitting in the chair and Ashley were on the floor with blankets and pillows.

 When the scariest part of the movie came I felt Shay grabbing my hand and put her head into my chest. I suddenly felt something dripping on my chest and when I looked down I see that Shay is crying. Oh my god.. why did we pick a horror movie? I totally forgot what happened to her on Halloween... I kissed the top of her head and whispered

 “You're safe babe.. I'm here..” She looked up to me and I wiped her tears away.

 “We shouldn't have picked a horror movie.. I was stupid.. I'm sorry” I said again and could feel her hand rubbing on my thigh and locked if the others notice but they were to busy watching the movie. I put a blanket over us so they couldn't see.

 “Sasha... don't ever say you sorry” Shay whispers into my ear and I could feel how her hand went longer up and I just tried not to make a noise and tried to watch the movie instead. She unbutton my pants and slowly pulled them down and now she put her head on my thighs. Shay pulled the blanket over her head so it seems like she's sleeping. I could feel her rub me slowly and I covered my mouth.

 She looked up to me and I did the 'shh' she looked over to the others and they are still into the movie and then she just put her tongue inside of me. I felt like I was going to explode, my legs started shaking and the girls noticed it and I gave Shay a pinch on her shoulder to signal that the girls noticed my shaking legs.

 “Are you okay Sash? “ Lucy asked me and she Shay continued anyway and I tried to answer

 “ye-ah.. it just th-is movi-e I so scaary..” I Whispers back and tried not to scream

 “Is Shay sleeping?” Ashley asked later

 “Ye-ah” I said with a shaking voice

 The girls just nodded and smiled then they continued to watch the movie. Shay stopped and looked up to me with a smirk on her face. She pulled up my thong and pants then she yawn which cost the other girls to freak out.

 “Oh my god Shay! Don't ever do that again” Ashley screamed

 We just laughed and when the movie was over we walked upstairs to go to sleep. Troian and Lucy shared a bed together in a guest room and Ashley alone in the other. Me and Shay was in her room and when we got in there we looked the door and jumped into bed.

 “So.. did I surprise you?” Shay asked me

 “Yeah you did surprised me and I guess is my turn to surprise you.” I said and started kissing her all the way down and I pulled her thong down. I kissed her inner thighs just to tease her.

 “Sasha come on..” She said and moaned

 I just smiled and then I started pleasure her and I can say that this was the best night ever!

 After I was done I kissed her and whispered

 “I love you Shay..”

 “I love you to Sasha” she said kissed me

 I know that we talked taking things slow but.. I don't care, we're in love and that's what matters. I could feel how Shay grabbing my boobs in her sleeps it's cute.

 I started thinking how my family would react when they found out.. I don't know if they will love that I left Hudson to be with a girl.. but she's my girl and if they don't except us then so be it. I love Shay more then anything and no one.. I mean no one is going to take her away from me. I've never been so happy in my whole life and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. One day I will pop that question and it's going to be perfect.

 I felt my eyes close and the next thing I know is that I'm sleeping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 2.7K 45
They fell in love on set. But neither wanted to acknowledge that fact. So they tried to ignore it. But their happiness and peace always lead them bac...
29.7K 820 16
Emison Oneshoots written by EmisonMessages for my Instagram followers
260K 7.6K 43
"This is the last pair, but I'll let you have them in exchange for your number."
86.4K 2.4K 28
"What happened to you?" "I can't tell you." "Why not?" "I can't tell you." (Thanks so much to @call_me_chancey because I got so much inspiration from...