D-Day!

It was a windy outside, the trees were blowing and a church bell is ringing. People walking inside the church. When they walked in.. a priest were standing and waiting for everyone to sit down.  When everyone was sitting down, music is starting and the door is opening. Two people walking down the aisle and people were standing up for the beautiful blonde girl. She's walking with her long white dress and to her side its her dad. When her dad is about to let her go she sees her mother, who she didn't aprove her relationship with the love of her life. She have a big smile on her face and her dad kissed her cheek and sat down next to his wife.

The  beautiful blonde girl looked at the doors and see her soon become wife walking down the aisle and she couldn't stop her tears because she's happy that her love of her life is going soon to be her wife.

When the brunette is standing next her she couldn't stop starring becuase she was so beautiful. Now they are standing across from each other and the priest is standing in the middle.

The priest starting talking and after he talked it was time for each couple to say there promises to each other. The blonde looked at her beautiful brunette and said

"First time I saw you I wished that you could be mine, but I was afraid that you didn't feel the same way. After a lot of scenes we shared my feelings started to grow even more. When I find out that you felt the same way, I couldn't be more happy. When you kiss me I feel butterflies in my stomach, when you touch my skin I feel electricity. I can't imagine my life without you, you're the love of my life, my soulmate, my heart, and I'll always love you"

The blonde tried to hold her tears inside but she couldn't and when she looked at the brunette she saw tears coming down her face. The brunette took a deep breath and looked at her beautiful blonde.

"You are a gift that I wanted, you're the beautiful girl I have ever seen. When I look in your beautiful blue eyes, I see happiness, I see love. All I can think of is you when I'm at work, at home or the other side of the world. You are the one only for me and I always want to be yours. I can't live a life without you. I promise you that I'll always protect you no matter what, I promise to be with you the rest of our life, I love you with all of my heart."

When the brunette was finnished the blonde started crying more and the maid of honors gave them the rings. After they but the rings on each other the priest said

"You may kiss the bride"

Both girls leans in and kiss each other. People clapping their hands and sharing for the happy couple.

"Sashay is endgame!!" Screams a blonde girl and everyone laughs.

**********************************

People standing outside and throwing rise at the blonde and the brunette, a limosine is waiting for them. After saying goodbye to their love ones they walked to limo and they just looked at each other. 

"I love you mrs Mitchell" says the brunette

"I love you more mrs Mitchell" the blonde reply

The blonde took the brunettes hands and tangled their fingers togehter.

The limo drives downhill and in front of them is the Effel Tower..

and they lived happily ever after !

___________________________________________________________________

Heey guys, this is the last chapter of this book... I'm sorry..

I'm going to a part 2 so don't worry :)

I want to thank you guys so much for reading this story, it means a lot to me. I'm going to have this story up so you guys can still read it. I'm going to focus on my Emison story and stay tuned for the second book of Sashay.

Love you guys!

- M

(Sorry if it short.. and sorry for my misstakes)