It's finally over..

Sasha's Pov

”What a hell are you doing here?!” I say and let go of Shay who looked scared.

“I came her to tell you I'm sorry..” Lindsey answers and tries to walk to Shay but I punched her.

 Shay's Pov

 I got scared when Lindsey tried to come to me but Sasha punched her in the face.

 “That's for shooting my girlfriend!” Sasha says

 “No leave before I call the cops!” She added

 Lindsey walked out the door and Sasha came to me.

 “Are you okay?” She ask me

 I nodded and I look at her Sasha's hand

“Oh my god! You're bleeding Sasha!” I say with a scared voice

 Sasha look at her hand and then at me

 “You're scared of my bleeding hand while you've a gunshot wound?” She say

 “Well...”

 Sasha giggled and kissed me.

“I will go and clean my hand and get something for you to eat okay?” Sasha ask me

 “Okay.. but hurry.. “ I answer

 “I will” She says and kiss me again

 Sasha walks outside the door and I tried to rest a little bit. I feel my eyes close after a few minutes.

 15 min. later

 I feel someone holding my hand and I slowly open my eyes and see Lindsey. I pulled my hand from hers.

“Hey Shay..” She says and look at me in tears. I didn't answer her and just starred at my shaking hands.

 “I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to shoot you... “

 What?! are she serious?

 “Please get out... I don't want you here. You tried to kill my girlfriend, I'm not going to forgive you for what you did. You're sick Lindsey you need help.“ I say

 She give me an angry look and stand up from the chair.

 “I'm sick?! I need help?! I tried to help you to get out of your relationship because she's evil!” She yelled and I got really scared right now. I see the door open and I see Sasha but Lindsey doesn't hear her. Sasha did the 'shh' and walked up slowly behind Lindsey.

 “You mix things up! This isn't PLL, Paily vs Emison! This is real life Lindsey and you can't see what's real or fake.” I yell

 Lindsey got more angry and then she turned around and see Sasha.

 “ I'm going to kill you bitch!” Lindsey say and attack Sasha

“Please Lindsey! Stop!!” I feel pain in my stomach and I totally forgot that you can push on a button if need help.

 Sasha's Pov

Lindsey started to attack me. She hit my face and I fell backwards, then I got up and tackle her down to the ground. Then we started to hit each other, I feel the pain in my hand after I've punched her before. The next thing I know is that someone pull me away from Lindsey. I look up and see the doctor and 2 others.

 The other two took Lindsey away and the police arrest her. I walk to Shay and held her hand. She have tears in her eyes, I wiped them away and kiss her forehead.