Day of, xx

Hii guys I'm back!

Thank you for 1k, love you all so much!!

It's a very short chapter I know but I'm going to make them longer, I'm just so tierd after driving for like 5 hours but hope guys like it :)

________________________________________________________________________________

 Sasha's Pov

 After Shay told the plan I thought it would work and bring Lindsey down. After the interview we got home and we have the day of so we can do whatever we want.

 “Shay..”

 “Yeah babe?” she answers

 “what do you want to do today? Know that we have a day of?” I ask

 “Hm.. I know what we can do” She says with a smirk on her face

 “Oh yeah..?” I know she wants me here and now

 She slowly walks towards me and put her hands on my cheeks. We look deep into each others eyes and then our lips met. It was slow at first but then our I feel her tongue against mine. Shay walked backwards toward the bed and I land on top of her, I started kissing her neck and she moans. God I love when she moans. I pulled her shirt off and I do the same, I throw her bra away and started kissing and sucking her bobs. “Sasha..” she whisper and I continue kissing down her stomach and unbutton her pants and pull them down. I look up to her and she nods her head, I remove her panties and started kissing her inner thighs. Haha I love teasing her. “Sasha stop tease me!” She say with an angry voice.

I stop teasing her and put my tongue inside of her.

 “Oh my god, Sasha! Don't stop!”

 I put two fingers inside of her and started to feel her legs shaking. After a few seconds of putting my fingers in and out of her she screams

 “SASHA!” She have reached her climax so I stop and slowly rub her so she can feel her more. Then I stopped and started kissing her..

 “How did I do?”

 “You did amazing” She answer me and try to catch her breath.

 “Now it's my turn” Shay say and started to pleasure me.

 God I'm so in love with her.