Love,movie,sleep!

Just a little warning, this chapter is not for children just making that clear! It's a short chapter but I hope you'll enjoy it.

tell me what you think and let me know if I should change anything etc.

I hope you guys had a great Halloween :)

seey you soon!

love you all <3

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shay's Pov

I know that Sasha said last night that when the time is right we will share a wonderful night together and when the girls left I just felt that we could do it but in a slow way not rush things. When we walked up back to my room I grabbed Sasha and started kissing her and I slowly back to the bed and I landed on my back and her on top of me. Sasha started kissing my neck and found my weak spot which cost me to moan. When she kissed my neck I started to pull up her shirt so she were just in her bra and I lift myself up so I could remove mine. We starred into each others eyes and then we started kissing each other again, the kiss was heated, passionate. I turned so I was on top and I kissed her neck then I move down to her chest, I removed her bra at the same time. I move my way down to her stomach and slowly unbutton her pants and throw them on the floor. I kissing my back to her a gave her big kiss and then she moved her hands and removed my bra and pants. We starred at each other and just smiled, we didn't go forward because we want that night to be extra special so this is just a start. Sasha turned and I pulled her closer by hands around her waist, I kissed her neck and whispered. “I love you Sasha..”

 “I love you too” She whispered back

 After 2 hours of sleeping I hear a knock on the door, I thought who the hell it was.. then I remembered it was the girls. I woke Sasha by kissing her neck and grabbing her boobs, she moaned and I whispered

 “Wake up babe.. the girls are here”

 “Nooo... and grabbing my boobs is not gonna help..”

 “Okey but how how about this” I say and pulled of the blanket and lift her up and throw her in the shower. Haha she was screaming and she was so mad at me but I found it amusing! While she was in the shower I put some clothes on and open the door.

 “Hey guys.. sorry for waiting Sasha was sleeping so I just throw her in the shower.”

 “You did what?!” Ashley asked

 “We were sleeping and I heard you guys knock and she didn't wanted to go up so I just throw her in the shower”

 “With her close on?!” Lucy asked me

 “Uhm.. no” I said and blushed

 “Oh my god you two did it didn't you?”

 Before I could answer Troian I heard Sasha say

 “Maybe.. maybe not” While she walked down the stairs

 “Haha how was it to get thrown in the shower?” Ashley asked Sasha

 Sasha's Pov

 When Shay threw me in the shower I was so mad at her.. but I kinda blame myself. After I showered I decided to get downstairs to the others and when I got halfway through the stairs I heard Troian asked if me and Shay did it and just teased her and then Ashley saw me how it was like being thrown in the shower and I answered