MY BITCHY QUEEN BEE | JENLISA

By PinkPvssycat

WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - Ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - FIRST DAY OF SEMESTER II
Chapter 2 - WORLD WAR 3
Chapter 3 - QUEEN BEE IS BACK!
Chapter 4 - GROUP ASSIGNMENT
Chapter 5 - SLEEPOVER DAY 1
Chapter 6 - SLEEPOVER DAY 2
Chapter 7 - REHEARSALS
Chapter 8 - CRUSH!
Chapter 9 - BASKETBALL MATCH
Chapter 10 - CHAESOO
Chapter 12 - MASQUERADE BALL
Chapter 13 - LALISA MANOBAN
Chapter 14 - QUEEN BEE'S DAY!
Chapter 15 - FINAL MATCH
Chapter 16 - ALL FEELINGS ARE BACK
Chapter 17 - TRIP
Chatper 18 - HI HORSEY!
Chapter 19 - BBQ PARTY!
Chapter 20 - CHANCE
Chapter 21 - POOL HOUSE
Chapter 22 - DESIRE [M]
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM
Chapter 24 - FEELING REVEAL
Chapter 25 - WHO?
Chapter 26 - BITCH, BACK OFF! [M]
Chapter 27 - DATE
Chapter 28 - GRADUATION
Chapter 29 - BIRTHDAY SEX! [M]
Chapter 30 - YOUNG CEO
Chapter 31 - MANOBAN'S CONFLICT
Chapter 32 - FIANCÉE
Chapter 33 - FIGHT
Chapter 34 - JOB INTERVIEW [M]
Chapter 35 - BEAUTIFUL DINNER!
Chapter 36 - MOTHERFUCKER [TW]
Chapter 37 - BULLET SHOT [TW]
Chapter 38 - RUNAWAY
Chapter 39 - TRUTH
Chapter 40 - RECOVER [M]
Chapter 41 - PEACE
Chapter 42 - YES OR YES?
Chapter 43 - US [M]
Chapter 44 - EPILOGUE [M]
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
NEW BOOK'S COMINGGGG!!!

Chapter 11 - MERRY CHRISTMAS

15.7K 431 158
By PinkPvssycat

(Friday, 21, December, 2018)

Lisa's POV:

[School Backyard]

Joy: "Yohoo! Guys? Are you ready for the party?" - She screamed her lung out to us who were sitting under the oak tree.

Jisoo: "Joy! You know what? I'm ready to sew your damn mouth." - The pink head glared and everyone laughed.

Joy: "Aigoo, Chichu-ah, I'm just too excited, ya know?" - She flopped herself down beside Yeri.

Jisoo: "Whatever!" - Chichu rolled her head because she couldn't roll her eyes.

Seulgi: "Talking about party, let's plan some interesting things."

Irene: "Great!" - She eyed me and sheepishly smiled.

'Hah?' I blinked cluelessly.

Seulgi: "So what is the plan?"

Jisoo: "My girlfriend and I will make some s'mores for dinner's dessert, right baby?" - She locked her arm with Rosé, having her eyebrows wiggled. The blonde chipmunk shyly nodded.

Joy: "Stay separate! I'm cringed!" - She hugged herself pretending to be squirmed.

Jisoo: "You single ass shut up!"

Seulgi: "Omg! Quit your useless topic and continue planning please."

Irene: "Yes! So what's your plan, Lisa?"

Irene's question surprised me out of blue. I pointed at myself and formed a 'Me?' in my mouth. She just nodded.

Me: "W-Well, I think.. err!" - All eyes were on me as waiting for my answer, "Ugh, I don't know."

Everyone groaned irritatedly.

Joy: "Come on, Lisa-ya! A penny for your thoughts."

Me: "Alright, How about exchanging gifts?"

Everyone gave me gleeful applause, excepted the cat eyed.

Jennie: "Childish!" - She rolled her eyes annoyedly.

Irene: "Aish, Jen! Sometimes back to those good childhood days is fun."

I nodded repeatedly to agree with Irene. Yeri then clapped to cut off our little quarrel.

Yeri: "Guys, Stop the argument! Lemme note down a list, so S'mores will be the first and Exchanging Gift will be the second. What's else?"

Irene: "Movie time?"

Rosé: "Yes, yes! Romeo and Juliet, please." - She making a puppy eyes to us.

Joy: "Oui! Too oldie, Rosé!"

Yeri: "Wait, wait!! Movie Time's also in the list." - She noted, "Alright, if there's any more ideas, we'll add later."

Everyone dealt with the plan. Four more days, we would celebrate the Christmas.

Coming too soon, right? But I still felt the awkwardness between me and Queen Bee. I took a deep sigh.

(Sunday, Morning)

'Winter! The season of crystal nights and frost motive! The field is covered with white carpet of snow. Everything around you is freezing due to the chilling weather that it might freeze your heart too. Anytime you take a breath, the misty fog escapes your mouth. When you inhale, a frigid prickle enters your lungs and every time you exhale, the heat from your breath warms your lips. You will feel shivering but there is way to warm yourself up. Come on, rubbing your both palms together and thaw them in front of the fireplace or you can sip a cup of hot coffee while reading some fairytale beside your bow window, just like what I am doing right now.' I smiled after sipped my hot espresso then peeked out the window through gray curtain.

'If you look outside, you can see those naked trees are wrapped by snow and the glistening icicles hang off the branches like bats while children happily building snowmen and throwing each other with snowballs. It reminds you your childhood.' I giggled to my own thought but sighed once I realized, 'Yet there is no kids here, it's just cold and serene weather. However, I still enjoy the landscape.'

I sat back down continued running my eyes over a middle page of the book until they met a quote that said "People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy". I offered myself a slight smile once again before getting myself off from the fluffy fur chair and gave the last glare to the greatness icy nature. 'Although the beautiful sight makes you want to stay, your heart is already gone away.' I sighed deeply as this pleasing sight reminded me of the gorgeous angle who had given me the cold shoulder for almost two months.

'I miss her.'

I stared at the snowflakes drizzling outside the window for few more seconds because I couldn't move on from the view, 'Whatever, Winter is still my charming season! And I smell Christmas already.' I walked myself to the vinyl flooring bathroom.

Cozy morning! The lukewarm shower running through my torso to warm my whole body making me less shivering, yet still wanted to hug someone warmer. I smirked as having my head stuck on a girl with cat-eyed. 'Wish you were here.' My hands were roaming from my neck down to my long legs to wash myself peacefully but then interrupted by the phone rang.

🙊: "Damn, why you calling me this time?" - I annoyedly answered.

🐿: "I'm calling you to ask what time to call."

🙊: "You're taunting me, huh?"

🐿: "Hehe, calm down Lis, I just teased you."

🙊: "Geez! Whatever, now tell me your purpose!"

🐿: "My purpose? Well, Have you prepared your gift yet?"

🙊: "Hah? What gift?" - I surprisingly uttered.

🐿: "For the party, idiot! It's your idea!" - Rosé paused and continued, "If you haven't, then let's grab some stuffs from the store, I'll pick you up at 9AM"

🙊: "But now it's already 8 and a h-" - The Chipmunk hung up before I could finish.

'Goddammit! This girl's really getting on my nerve.' I rushingly washed myself and dressed up quickly before that idiot arrived.

8:55AM, Rosé pulled her car over in front of my fountain, beeping her horn like she was chasing the criminal.

"Damn you, Chaeng! You broke my damn ears with that fucking horn!" - I spat out once I entered her car.

"Gift for being late!" - She started the engine.

"FIRST OF ALL, I'M NOT LATE, OKAY? AND SECOND OF ALL, IT'S YOU WHO COME TOO EARLY."  - I fumingly emphasized but the blonde Chipmunk just giggled then headed off.

Jennie's POV:

'Foggy morning!' I shivered before walking to the kitchen.

As soon as my stride reached the Toronto 6 seaters dinning table, i directly went to the window and opened the solid light green curtain aside to enjoy the exterior view.

My desire expected to see the sunshine but the fog literally disappointed me.

'December till the month of March, the whole city is covered with snow while us, cover ourselves with woolen clothes.' I pouted as looking at the snowflakes on my window frame. I then hummed a song as heading to the cabinet. 'Today sweet potato waffle's gonna be my breakfast. It will be made by me.' I kept humming. There was no maid today because they were on Christmas's eve holiday. I gave them three days off since they needed to be with their family and celebrated a memorable Christmas party while enjoying their warm meals together.

'Everyone deserves happiness.' I slightly smiled and grabbed a pack of flour from the cabinet.

Suddenly, someone appeared in my head. 'The stupid monkey!'

It reminded me of the doe-eyed girl who crazily ran back and forth here with flour covered her whole body. I giggled to her silliness that remained in my memory then sighed.

'I miss her.'

The silence filled my entire head. I suddenly felt empty. 'Why do my heart feel like it missing its piece?' I frowned cluelessly before started making my waffle.

Few moments later, the sweet potato waffle was finished. I designed it on the plain white plate then placed it on the table. I sat down.

'Smell tasty!' I inhaled the sweetie aroma. After that, a piece of waffle with a blueberry was brought to my mouth by a fork causing a wide smile on my face. 'Delicious! And it'll be more delicious with this.' I then brought a wave porcelain cup up and gave myself a sip of hot lemon tea. 'It really pleases me!' I smiled once again before continued my breakfast. Unexpectedly, someone bursted in.

"Jendeukieeeeee!"

I choked on my waffle.

"Omg~ take it easy, Jendeuk-ah! I'm not gonna kidnap you." - My idiot cousin pat my back.

"Yaaa! You already know I'm a scaredy-cat!" - I clutched my chest as giving her a dead stare.

"Aish, just to surprise you okay?"

"But it's INSANE!" - I glared her one last time, "Now tell me why are you here in this early morning?"

"To visit you." - Jisoo blankly blinked.

"Geez! I know but the purpose, you know? The purpose of visiting me!"

"Ah, to see how you're doing." - She grinned.

"Damn you, KIM JISOO! Be straight forward!" - I fumingly yelled.

"Omo! Calm down, calm down! I just want to invite you for a hangout."

"Hangout?"

"Yes! You don't want to?" - My idiot cousin faked a pout.

"Aish, no! But why all of sudden?"

"Well, since I haven't prepared the gift so?"

"What gift?"

Jisoo handed on hips while looking at me, "Oh my goddess, Jennie! For 25th okay? A party at Irene's Villa."

I clapped my hand once, "Ah yes! I almost forgot!"

"So I'm here to pick you up. We can buy some presents while hanging out. Come on!"

"But lemme finis-"

"Nooooo!" - Jisoo quickly dragged my hand out.

Lisa's POV:

"Lisa-ya! It's so cute, don't you think so?" - Rosé picked a Chipmunk stuffed toy up then puffed her cheeks to match the stuff.

"So childish." - I replied.

"Ugh! Then how about this?" - She grabbed a unicorn toothbrush and grinned pretending to brush her teeth.

"Silly!" - I annoyedly answered and can't help but smiled to her silliness.

"Eh, you smile. Lemme take it!" - Rosé excitingly said.

"Omg, NO!" - I quickly put the toothbrush back to its place.

"What? Why?" - She sadly pouted.

"We're adult, Rosé!"

"But, it's t-" - She then cut herself off once she saw other stupid stuff and ran to it, "Oh my god, Nalalisa!" - Rosé opened her eyes wide as hugging a cucumber pillow plush toy.

"Seriously, Chaeng?" - I gave her a 'what the actual fuck' look.

"This, no! That, no! Then what the hell we're gonna buy?" - Rosé madly asked.

"I don-" - I was about to finish my sentence but someone interrupted.

"Lisa!" - A cute familiar girl uttered my name.

"Who's that?" - Rosé eyed me then turned her head to the girl's direction. She narrowed her eyes, "Mina?"

"And hey, Rosé!" - Mina called my stupid twin.

"Hi!" - Rosé flatly greeted.

"What you guys doing here?" - Mina asked.

"Aren't you here to buy stuff?" - Rosé sarcastically answered but I nudged her.

"Well behave, Chaeng!"

"Hehe, it's okay. I'm here just to buy some decorations for my Christmas Tree." - She paused and we just nodded. She continued, "I won't bother you guys more so I'll take my leave."

"Just g-"

I quickly cut Rosé, "Nah, you didn't bother us. And yes, have a nice day." - I smiled. Mina just nodded and stepped her feet away but accidentally stumbled and fell on my chest.

"S-sorry.." - Mina guiltily apologized.

Jisoo's POV:

"Unnie, can you just stop dragging me like I am a ten years old kid?" - My nasty cousin annoyingly yelled.

"But we need to be quick, Jendeuk!" - I replied as keep dragging her hand to the store where was in front of us.

"But What for?"

"For— and I Oop-" - I surprisedly flinched.

"Why did you stop?" - Jennie irritatedly asked but then looked to the direction where my eyes were.

There was Mina lying herself on Lisa's chest while that blonde having her arm wrap around Mina's waist. 'Shit!'

"You force me to come and see this? I ain't in this drama!" - Jennie stepped away.

'OMG!' I gulped.

Rosé and I planned this, Hang Out, not this drama. We knew if we called Lisa and Jennie, told them that we should date, they would never participate it. Therefore, we decided to separately invite these two then acted like we coincidentally met in the arranged place and asked for together hangout. But now? 'Everything is a waste!' I sighed.

[In the car]

"Jendeuk?"

Jennie silently looked outside the car window.

"Jendeukie?" - I retried calling her name. But still, the brunette didn't give a fuck about my beautiful voice. So?

"JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM?" - I decided to scream my lung out to catch her attention.

"THE FUCK IS THIS, KIM JISOO?" - The fuming brunette yelled back.

"Aish! Won't you say anything? And—"

"And what do you expect me to say?" - She glared at me.

"We just reached the store and haven't entered yet. But you suddenly walked away. Why?"

"Why? Don't you see that stupid monkey and that bitch having their damn time?" - Jennie madly blurted out as she had her arm crossed.

"Yes but what's the matter with that?" - I pretended like I didn't see her jealousy expression.

After hearing my doubt, my cousin didn't utter anything and became gloomy all of sudden.

"Do you like her?"

"Ye-" - The girl accidentally blurted out but quickly cut herself off, "Wait what is your question again?"

"I asked if you liked Lisa!" - I looked at her.

"Of course NOT!" - Jennie avoided my gaze.

"God, you guys are really stubborn!" - I shook my head as keeping my eyes on the road.

"FIRST OF ALL, I'M NOT STUBBORN, OKAY? AND SECOND OF ALL, I DON'T LIKE THAT IDIOT!" - The brunette fumingly crossed her arms with grumbling faced.

"Well, I'll let you figure it out yourself then." - I shrugged and the girl just silent.

(Tuesday, 25, December, 2018)

Lisa's POV:

With one blink of eyes, Christmas finally arrived. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. 'Why you have to be so handsome, Lisa-ya?' I snickered to myself before getting my way out.

Today, I wanted to ride Ms.Monika but the snow wouldn't take a rest. Due to the weather condition, I decided to drive a car. Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.

I took out my phone about to dial Park Chipmunk but then I realized. 'Oh, She already has her Jisoo!' I put the phone back in my pocket.

Since Rosé already got her girlfriend, I directly went to Irene's Villa.

It took me like 40 minutes to reach her place because of the slippery road. I then put my brown handmade overcoat on before getting out of the car.

"Omo, Lisa! You're early." - Irene ran to me and gave a hug. I friendly hugged her back.

"Yes. Since there's nothing to do at home. So I'm here to help you decorate things." - I smiled.

"What a kind heart!" - Irene sheepishly smiled and continued, "So come here, you can help me with this." - She dragged my hand to the kitchen.

Irene might have supposed me to make dinner with her but I refused.

"Oh, sorry, I don't know how to cook." - I paused and asked, "Can I decorate the Christmas tree instead?"

"Yes, why not." - Irene replied with smiley face.

The tree was in the living room so I walked myself there. I grabbed a pack of glittery ornaments to hang randomly on the branches. Suddenly, a voice calling my name.

"Lisa? Can you help me?" - Irene shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes!" - I got my ass up and walked toward her, "What is it?"

"I'm sorry to bother you. The spaghetti pack is too high." - Irene innocently pouted.

I giggled, "I'll get it for you." - My hand tried to reach the pack but it was too high so I needed to tip toe myself, "Yay, got it!" - I grabbed the pack but accidentally lost my balance causing my lips unintentionally touched Irene's cheek. The girl was shock.

Coincidentally, a loud voice interrupted. 'Thank, god!'

"Irene?" - Joy's voice blurted out.

I quickly pulled myself away, "I-I'm sorry!"

"N-nah, it's okay!" - Irene shyly said.

Irene's POV:

"Where are you?" - Joy asked as I heard her footsteps toward the kitchen.

"Here!" - I shouted.

"Aigoo, girl! I thought someone already kidnapped you." - Joy sarcastically said causing Seulgi and Yeri laughed.

"And, Hi Lisa! You're an early bird." - Joy greeted.

"Hi, girls!" - The blonde greeted back.

"What you guys doing here?" - Seulgi asked.

"Cooking but Lisa's here to get spaghetti pack for me." - I sheepishly blurted out.

I was so shy when I thought about what happened earlier. Her lips were damn soft and they were placed on my cheeks. 'Omo!' I could see my blushing cheeks already. They now got more reddened.

"Hey, why you red all of sudden?" - Yeri frowned but I quickly shook my head.

"Nothing. Maybe it's too cold?" - I pretended to frown but they didn't seem to buy it, "Aish, guys! Get your ass to the living room and decorate the tree, okay?" - I pushed them out.

"But we wanna help you cooking!" - Yeri pouted.

"Seulgi, yes! But you and Joy, get out." - I shooed.

"Don't you trust us?" - Joy sadly whined as got dragged by Yeri.

Seulgi and I just giggled but I heard another voice beside us. 'Lisa? I almost forgot that she's also here.'

"Hey! You can go back to the living room. I already got Seulgi here."

Lisa nodded and I added, "Thank for helping earlier." - I shyly smiled.

Lisa replied back with a smile but tried to avoid my gaze. I didn't know whether she shy or awkward.

I then turned myself to focus on my cooking. Seulgi and I were preparing some foods for dinners while the girls designing the Christmas tree.

Few moments later, another three bursted in.

"Nyeong-An! Ppoong!" - Jisoo brightly greeted.

I walked to them and greeted back, "Hey, girls!-" - I paused after I saw the two girls carrying many buckets behind, "What with those buckets?" - My eyes got widen.

"There are desserts and some snacks for us. I told you, me and my girlfriend would make s'mores, didn't I?" - Jisoo blurted out.

"Yes. And you should have told us about the amount too." - Seulgi blankly blinked to those buckets.

"Can you guys stop complaining and get your ass here to help me carrying?" - Rosé yelled out.

I then saw Lisa ran like flash to them.

"The fuck, Lalisa? Why Jennie Unnie? She only carries a pack of GUMMY BEAR." - Rosé blamed while Lisa having her way directly to Jennie. The blonde then turned her direction back to Rosé.

"We can't trust Google Map. It sends us wrong direction sometimes." - Lisa replied then grabbed things from Rosé.

"You're blaming Google Map or your whipped ass?" - Rosé taunted causing the girls laugh but I frowned.

"Shut the fuck up, you idiot!" - Lisa glared to Rosé but Jennie just fixed her hair by flipping her head and walked to the living room.

Now everyone arrived. Seulgi and the two lovebird were preparing the foods on table while Joy and Yeri, still stuck with the Christmas Tree. I giggled to their activities but my eyes met two argued kids who sitting on the couch mile away from each other while having their arms crossed.

'What's with these two? Why are they still ignoring each other?' I walked to them but a voice raised.

"Yo, guys! Dinner is done. Let's get your ass here and enjoy!" - Jisoo winked at us.

All the girls started having their way to the kitchen. We did enjoyed those tasty foods. We got spaghetti, sweet peppers stuffed with spinach dip, Cheesy mushrooms, Lasagna, Kimchi soups, Chicken Marsala and various side dishes while desserts were, s'mores, Nutella cheesecake and gummy bear from Jennie.

"Happy Merry Christmas, y'all!" - Joy picked her glass of champagne up and screamed out excitedly, "Cheerrrr!"

"Guys, let's make a wish!" - Yeri suggested.

Everyone made their wishes. We really had so much fun together. I could feel my tummy almost exploded because of those plenty dinner.

"Now, movie timeeeee!" - Joy screaming again but immediately got smacked.

"Wanna know what my wish is? I asked Santa to sew your damn mouth with a shoelace." - Jisoo glared at Joy.

"Yah, I've just tried to make fun here." - Joy rubbing her head.

"Alright, guys! Stop arguing and let's go! It's movie time." - I cut them off.

[Movie Room]

"Yo, bitches! Which movie we're gonna watch?" - Joy rummaged the DVD box.

"This movie!" - Rosé quickly interrupted as raising her USB up.

"Don't tell me you're going to play Romeo and Juliet! I'll suffocate you, I swear." - Joy warned.

"Of course not. And it's even more romantic than Romeo and Juliet, I can assure you." - Rosé replied with her eyebrows wiggled then she confidently plugged the USB.

Everyone now focusing on the screen.

"Why it's our basketball club?" - Joy confusedly frowned.

"Can you just shut the fuck up and watch?" - Jisoo spat out.

Suddenly a similar voice started raising in the video.

"WHAT? HANBIN AND MINA?" - Joy surprisingly jumped out.

"I told you to shut the fuck up!" - Jisoo again warned but I just shook my head.

*Video's playing*

"You did great, Babe!" Hanbin said to Mina who was sitting on his lap as having her arms wrapped around his neck. He tilted his head to kiss the girl.

"Anything for you." - Mina dragged her finger under his jaw then moved to place them on his lips. He then kissed her finger and immediately grabbed her waist to pull her closer.

"They're really stupid. Haha!" - Hanbin spat out.

"Yeah, especially, your two years crush. Lol! She's really can't hold her ass." - Mina evilly laughed then added, "Now you automatically win, Sana will be the Queen Bee, and I'll be your Babe!"

They started sharing each other a deep kiss for minutes but suddenly heard a crack sound.

"Who the fuck doing here?" - He yelled out.

*End of video*

As soon as the video ended, Lisa immediately rushed herself out and Rosé followed behind. I could see her teeth were gritting while watching Hanbin and Mina's conversation.

"Holy Shit! It's their plan to make Jenlisa jealous." - Yeri madly cursed.

'Jenlisa who?' I frowned cluelessly. You can say I'm dumb but I literally couldn't understand.

"I really couldn't believe they did that." - Seulgi said.

"So Sana just wants to be the Queen Bee while Mina wants Hanbin." - Jisoo clarified.

"That's it! I can see Lisa's sadness once she told us Hanbin and Jennie kissed." - Joy said.

"Yes, and why did you let him kiss, Jendeuk?" - Jisoo shaking her stunned cousin.

"We didn't kiss, okay?" - Jennie suddenly yelled out.

"But your lips-"

"Well, actually he leaned to kiss me but I didn't respond the kiss. I was just too surprised and stunned. I was about to push him away yet Lisa was there and I wanted to make her jealous so.." - The brunette said.

"Wanted to make her jealous?" - Jisoo smirked, "Now you're here confirming that you like her?"

The brunette became silent, while everyone waiting for her answer, including me.

Jennie took a deep sigh before blurted out, "Yes, I think I like Lisa, Unnie!"

"Yayyyyyyy!" - Everyone started clapping, "She confirmed it now, she confirmed it now."

"Lemme tell that stupid slender" - Joy got up yet quickly grabbed by Jennie.

"No! Don't tell her, don't let anyone beside us know. What if she doesn't like me back?" - Jennie said.

"She does." - Seulgi and Yeri simultaneously convinced.

"But still." - Jennie replied in low tone.

The girls seemed so happy but I was just there standing blankly. 'We have the same crush!'

Everyone started teasing Jennie nonstop. In this chance, I excused myself out silently. I walked to the kitchen, unknowing why my feet brought me there because my soul already flew away. I sighed but quickly stopped my step at the door frame once I heard the conversation.

"What's now, Lisa?" - Rosé asked.

I could see Lisa silent for few seconds before uttered her words, "I like her, Rosé. I like Kim Jennie!"

'What?' I almost lost my balance. I tried to hold on the wall but Lisa's word echoed repeatedly in my whole head. 'So they like each other since the first place.' I held back my tear. 'And yes, Jenlisa! Everyone shipped them. I finally understand now. I'm so dumb. Why can't I figure it out through their reactions.' I smiled through my tear.

"Yeah! You finally confirmed it, Lalice! I'm gonna tell Jennie Unnie!" - Rosé stepped her feet out but grabbed by Lisa.

"No! I don't know if she likes me or not. Just keep it secret." - Lisa said.

"Lisa-ya!"

"Rosé, please?"

They were silent but then I heard their foot stepping out so I quickly wiped my teary eyes.

"Oops, Irene?" - Rosé asked.

"Yes, I'm here for a glass of juice." - I faked a smile and sadly eyed Lisa. The blonde just replied back a smile.

"Ah, now we're back to the movie room!" - Rosé said as dragging Lisa out.

After finishing a glass of juice, I went back to them but everyone was already in the living room. The girls pretended like there nothing happened, so did Lisa and Jennie.

"Hey guys, time to exchange the gift!" - Yeri screamed out.

"Yes, yes!" - They clapped.

"Hey, Irene? Why are you still standing? Come on, bring your gift here." - Seulgi said.

"My gift is behind your back, bitch!" - I irritatedly replied and crossed my arms.

"Where?" - Seulgi then move her back a bit from the couch and picked it up, "What the fuck is this?"

"You guess." - I smirked.

"Y'all, what can it be in this rectangle box?" - Seulgi shook it. "Eh, I heard the sound."

"Is it a bomb, Irene?" - Joy stupidly asked.

"Who the heck gift a bomb? Damn you!" - I smacked her in the head.

"Y'all, y'all, now stop! Let's start the game. I'll draw the number on the gift then in the piece of papers and roll them. You guys have a chance to pick one roll. If you get a match number with the gift, you can take it. Understand?" - Jisoo finished her explanation and we just nodded.

"So Chipmunks babe, bring me paper." - Jisoo then cut the paper into piece and wrote the number. Joy was the one who rolled them.

"Done! Now everyone can pick it. We'll start from Yeri." - Joy said and handed Yeri the box of papers.

The girls picked their lucky-draw but not yet allowed to open them.

"I'll count from 3 to 1 and y'all simultaneously unfolded the paper, okay?" - Jisoo asked and we agreeably nodded, "So, 3.... 2.... 1, unfold!"

"Yayyy! I got my Rosé's!!!!" - Jisoo surprisingly jumped on the floor with her girlfriend.

"And I got yours!" - Rosé screamed her lung out.

"Bitch, are you guys planning it?" - Joy cut off.

"The fuck! How? You're the one who rolls it, damn." - Jisoo glared.

"Yes, it's called 'Fate'! Ya know, Single ass?" - Rosé sticked her tongue out.

"Well, I got Yeri's." - Seulgi quickly ran to the gift number 4.

Joy got Lisa's, Yeri got Joy's, Jennie got Seulgi's, I got Jennie's and Lisa got mine.

My smile automatically got wide once I saw my gift in Lisa's hand.

"Hey, everyone already got gift. Now it's time to unpack!" - Yeri said.

"Yesss!!!!!" - They jumped happily.

Seulgi: "The heck Yeri? An artificial hand selfie stick? Seriously?" - Everyone laughed.

Yeri: "Haha, yes! You're lucky enough to have this. You finally can post on your IG with caption 'Aw, I'm holding hand with my man.' " - Yeri suddenly got smacked, "Ouch! Haha! Now lemme open mine."

Seulgi: "Damn, Joy! You really put it in the gift? Hahaha~"

Yeri: "What the fuck to do with this fucking BOMB, JOYYYYYY!???? - She got her ass up to beat Joy but Joy quickly ran.

Joy: "Woo, woo! It's not like what you think! Open the damn bomb first, okay?" - Joy kept running around while Yeri chased behind. Yeri stopped then opened it.

Yeri: "Yah, it's chocolate here."

Joy: "See? I told you." - Joy catching her breath.

Me: "Okay, now the lovebirds, open it!"

Jisoo and Rosé: "What? 50 coupons of food vouchers???" - They widen their eyes at each other then jumped, "OMG, if we combine, we'll have 100 vouchers. Yayyy!!!"

Rosé: "I'm gonna eat till my tummy explode!" - Tear of happiness escaped Rosé's eyes. We just laughed and shook our heads.

Jisoo: "Irene, it's your turn now."

Me: "Alright!" - I carefully unpacked the gift, "Jen, I know you won't gift something ridiculous, right?"

The girl just smirked and flipped the head to fix her hair then raised her eyebrows.

Jennie: "Open it, you'll see!" - The brunette showed devil smile on her face.

I closed my eyes while handing in the gift then pulled it out. Everyone choked on their own salivas.

Me: "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK????? A FUCKING DIDLO?? ARE YOU SERIOUS, RUBY JANE???"

Jennie: "I know you guys need it so?"

Me: "DAMMIT, MS.KIM!" - Everyone speechlessly laughed, "Aish, now Joy, open the damn gift."

Joy: "Okay!" - Joy eyed Lisa before opening. Then she sneaked her hand in the box and tried to figure it out, "A tube? Is it lipstick, Lisa?"

Lisa: "Nah, pull it out, you'll like it!"

Joy: "YADOM???" - Joy's eyes got widen, "Why would I need these?????"

Lisa: "In case, you're about to faint, sniff once and it'll give you back the energy. You also can try it now!" - We all laughed.

Joy: "Yah, y'all stop it!! Now open yours."

Lisa: "Sure!" - Lisa confidently said.

I gulped once Lisa opened my gift. I didn't know why I felt that way but I was happy and nervous at the same time.

Seulgi: "Oh, Eiffel Tower Necklace? What a lucky!"

I shyly smiled but got flinched once the blonde uttered.

Lisa: "Thank!" - She gently smiled. It could melt me already.

'No, Irene. Jennie likes her. Stop it!'

I replied her back a smile with a nod.

Jisoo: "Now the last one! Uri Jendeukie! What you're gonna have?"

Everyone's eyes were on the brunette huge square box.

Jennie: "What the fuck you put in this damn huge box?" - Jennie lifted it up and shook, "Is it nothing? Why it's so light?"

Seulgi: "Don't judge a book by its cover. Just open it."

Jennie: "I judge the box, not the book." - The brunette gave a glare.

Seulgi: "Geez, I try to do some metaphors here!"

Jennie: "Whatever!" - The girl then unpacked it and everyone peeked their heads to see.

My smile immediately faded away once Jisoo picked it up.

Rosé: "Also an Eiffel Tower Necklace? Wow! What a coincidence!"

'Even Santa, ships them.' I tried to accept the fact.

Joy: "Yaaa, did we just get new couple here?"

Jennie: "Y'all shut the fuck up or I'll slit your damn throat!" - The brunette fumingly spat out.

Joy: "Eh, Eh! Calm your tits down. We're just kidding, okay?

Jennie gave them one last glare.

Jennie's POV:

Those bitches really got on my nerve. They already knew that I liked Lisa and coincidentally, we got a couple necklaces. Now they wouldn't stop their lame tease.

"Guys, it's already 11PM, I gotta go!" - Seulgi said.

"Yes, us too." - Joy and Yeri added.

"Here, we should go too." - My cousin said.

"Hmm, it's already too late. You guys can go and be safe! Will see y'all tomorrow, okay?" - Irene said then walked us outside, "The road is slippery, so take care!"

"Thank you bitch for today party! See you tomorrow!" - Seulgi said and we bid her goodbye.

Everyone having their way home, except us. My cousin, Rosé, Lisa and I.

"Lisa, can you do me a favor?" - Rosé asked.

"What?"

"Take Jennie Unnie home. Since you guys' homes are on the same road, it's fine right?"

"But Rosé-" - I tried to refuse but the blonde chipmunk cut off.

"I'm sorry, Unnie. It's already late, I still have to drop your cousin at her apartment." - Rosé replied.

'Aish! It's their plan again. I'll choke them I swear.'

"Alright. Take care!" - I annoyedly said.

The two idiot girls just got in their car and headed off leaving Lisa and I alone together. I could feel the silence between us for seconds under the falling snow. Lisa decided to break the tranquility.

"Shall we go?"

I hesitatingly shook my head and replied, "I-It's okay. I'll ask my driver."

Lisa sighed, "Come on, Pride Queen! Should I tutor you about how to swallow your pride?"

"Damn! I don't need it." - I gave her a glare while rubbing my both shoulders as I was shivering.

The doe-eyed girl then walked closer to me and covered my shoulder with her brown oversized coat.

"It's already late. Let's go!" - Lisa opened the car door for me so I got in.

'Here we go again!' She returned back to her caring side. I glanced at the doe-eyed girl while she was driving. 'Nothing changes!' Her beautiful doll face, her tiny nose, the jaw, they were so fine. I sheepishly smiled then looked outside the window.

"What?" - The blonde gave me a quick gaze then eyed back to the road.

"Hmm?" - I frowned.

"What's with the smile?"

I suddenly flinched by her question. 'Am I too obvious?'

"Hah? I-I'm just happy about today party." - I excused.

"Me too!" - Lisa gently smiled.

Then the silence started filling around us again.

"I'm sorry." - Lisa suddenly uttered.

"For what?" - I raised my eyebrows.

"For being harsh on you." - The blonde softly said.

"Hah? When? Where?" - I cluelessly blinked.

"When I grabbed your wrist and harshly spat my word out on you in the parking lot."

"You remember it?" - I silently smiled.

"Sure."

"It's okay."

"Really?" - Lisa surprisingly asked, "So are we cool now?"

"Hmm!" - I nodded while eyed the road.

"I asked you about 'Cool', not 'Cold' okay?"

"Yes, we're cool. Satisfied?"

The blonde repeatedly nodded and I could see her  grinned from ear to ear. 'She really looks like a monkey. Haha, cute!'

We both then smiled. We were now driving on a tranquil road under the drizzling snow. Serendipitously, a song called 'Mistletoe' was playing on the radio to moderate our feeling.

The song pleased me so much until I forgot I was already home.

As soon as Lisa pulled over in front of my residence, she quickly rushed to the car door and opened for me. 'Here, she did that again.'

I carefully got out and slightly smiled at her.

"Thank you for the ride— and the coat." - I removed her coat off but Lisa interrupted.

"It's okay. Just keep it so you won't catch a flu."

"But I'm already home."

"In front of the hOMe!" - Lisa emphasized and continued, "You might get sick anytime if you don't get enough warm. I'll take it back tomorrow, okay?" - The blonde worriedly suggested and I just nodded.

"Hmm, thank!" - I bowed a bit at her before walking myself in.

Suddenly a voice blurted out, "Wait, Jen!" - Lisa stood straight as we were space away facing each other.

"Happy Merry Christmas! Ehee!" - Lisa did a stupid monkey face causing me laughed my ass out.

"Haha, what's that?" - I asked but laughed once again.

"It's my childhood's silliness!" - She sheepishly rubbed her nape.

"Cute!" - I sticked my tongue out then showed her my gummy smile,

"Wish you a merry Christmas!"

—————————
Congratulations #HitUWithThat1B 🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.3K 23
"How old are you?" Jennie asked as she started eating. "Guess." Y/N teased her making her let out a sigh. "25" she first guessed which made Y/N shook...
355K 8.8K 11
Kim Jennie is a snob and has no time for a serious relationship. What she really wanted was to find the right fling and learn the sensual arts with h...
146K 4.7K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
3.7M 102K 68
Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a guy for almost 5yrs now. But, what if one...