My Destiny & My Everything

By MithchooDreams

The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-o... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
PART 1 ~ Introduction
PART 2 ~ Khushi Elope, Arshi Meet
PART 3 ~ Arnav and Diya bonding
PART 4 ~ Khushi Tells About Herself
PART 5 ~ Arshi @ Airport
PART 6 ~ Khushi in RM
PART 7 ~ Raizadas Introduced to Khushi
PART 8 ~ Vistors to Khushi Room
PART 9 ~ Morning chat
PART 10 ~ Little Women
PART 11 ~ Angry Raizadas
PART 12 ~ Anguish Khushi
PART 13 ~ Arnav take care of Khushi
PART 14 ~ Diya Born
PART 15 ~ Friendship Day
PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer
PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi
PART 19 ~ Caring Arine
PART 20 ~ Kulfi
PART 21 ~ Photo Shoot
PART 22 ~ Party
PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash
PART 24 ~ Khushi in AR
PART 25 ~ Khushi Missing
PART 26 ~ Diya Birthday
PART 27 ~ Cute Partner
PART 28 ~ Guest
PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments
PART 30 ~ My Mom's Jewels
PART 31 ~ Dhruv
PART 32 ~ C.S & Nani Birthday
PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi
PART 34 ~ Khushi the Saviour
PART 35 ~ Joining AR
PART 36 ~ Lavanya's Ploy
Author Note 🙏🙏🙏

PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll

5.7K 309 48
By MithchooDreams

NEXT DAY - DINING ROOM

The Table places are changed now Khushi is sitting between Arnav and Aarav... Even though Roshini wants to sit beside her Babe but how can she forget the two possessive men didn't allow her near her shadow also...

After having breakfast Arnav: I, Khushi, and Diya are going out...

Everyone asked Where and why... At last, Arnav said Khushi wants to see Delhi so I'm going to give a trip to her...

All started to argue with Arnav as they also came with her... Arnav strictly denied everyone... Then all turned to Khushi they started their Dramabaaz act... Khushi agreed but Arnav didn't accept this... At last, they used their weapons... The only person who can make Both Arnav and ASR tame is Khushi... they kept sad faces... seeing this Khushi held his hand under the table and said: " Please Partner they can also come with us it will be a lot of fun..." Arnav looks at her puppy face how can he deny his angel so agreed to their plan... Everyone smiles at them...

All members started to get ready for their one-day trip. Akash, NK, Mama, and Mami came in Akash's car, and Shyam, Anjali, Nani, Aarav, and Roshini came in Shyam's car. Arshi, Aman, and Diya are in Arnav's car, Arnav and Diya are waiting for both Khushi and Aman to join them in the car.

Arnav complained to Diya: Baby doll why is your Maa taking this much time?

Diya smiled touching his face " Paa Maa"

Arnav: Haan haan Maa. She looks gorgeous without makeup then why your Maa is taking this much time? You know babydoll these ladies take a whole day to get ready.

Khushi raised her eyebrow: Is it? As for how many ladies you have been waiting for?

Arnav with a smirk: As for one woman who is gorgeously dolled up in saree standing before me.

Khushi with a little blush: Ahaan. Nice to know that. By the way where is Amy? Aren't we getting late?

Arnav: Good diversion Partner. He is on the call he will be here within a few minutes. Why do you dress up in a saree? Can't you wear anything comfortable?

Khushi: That's why I wear the saree.

Arnav looked at her questioningly

Khushi: Your baby doll needs to be fed.

Arnav: Can't we give her formula milk?

Khushi: Yes we can. But you forgot that she is your lovely Babydoll the same stubbornness as you.

Arnav: Excuse me you are putting allegation on me and my baby doll. We are innocent my lord.

Khushi sarcastically: Of course both are very innocent right?

Arnav shrugged his shoulder: Of course yeah. Caressing Diya's cheeks See Babydoll Maa didn't believe we were innocent right.

Diya jumps in Arnav's arms looking at her Maa like she is accepting her Paa words.

Khushi: Ayoda romba tan overa poiriga rendu peru. Vaala oita narikiduven. ( You both are becoming uncontrollable. I will teach a lesson for you both)

Both Arnav and Diya pouted looking at her.

Khushi's smile pinched both cheeks: Cutea irukinga rendu perum. ( You both are looking so cute.)

Arnav: Damn Khushi I'm not cute just say I'm handsome or sexy or hot anything like that.

Khushi twists his ear: I will say what I want.

Arnav: Ouch my ear.

Khushi taking Diya from him: Why can't you call him.

Arnav called him: Line busy.

Khushi: Leave a message he will come.

Arnav: Already done. By the Khushi, I forget to tell you something.

Khushi looking at his serious face: Any problem?

Arnav: Yeah a small problem.

Khushi: What happened Arnav?May I help you?

Arnav: Only you can help.

Khushi: Tell me what?

Arnav moved closer to her tucking her hair behind her ears and caressing her cheeks and looking straight into her soul. Khushi is looking at him with a raised heartbeat with his sudden action towards her.

Arnav in base voice: You are looking damn gorgeous that I cannot control my heart and eyes away from you.

Khushi shivered and her face started to turn red hearing his base and intimate voice.

Khushi gulped: Arnav

Arnav: Yes Khushi

Khushi: Arnav wha... Arnav pulled her closer and cupping her cheek gave her long forehead kiss. That cracked Khushi's inner wall that she created to protect herself. Khushi closed her eyes with a hyper breath and her face totally became red.

Aman came there: Sorry guys important call.

Arshi composed themselves. Arnav side hugged rubbed Khushi's arms in a comforting manner and gave her a kiss in her hair. Aman took Diya from Khushi put her in the baby seat that he fixed in the passenger seat and settled in the driver seat. Arshi settled in the back seat.

Arnav hold Khushi hand in his giving her a warm smile.

Aman: Ammu what make-up did you put on face.

Khushi: Excuse me.

Aman: Arey Ammu tell yaar we don't tell others. Arnav hides his smile understanding Aman teasing.

Khushi: Sunscreen, Eyeliner and Lip balm.

Aman: Ammu come here. Khushi leans towards his seat. Why did you put blush for your whole face and neck.

Khushi: I didn't put that.

Aman: really see the mirror. Khushi saw her face and shocked. Aman pinched her cheek " You are looking like a cute tomato" Khushi spat his hand for pinching her. " By the way Ammu why did you blush like this"

Khushi settled in her seat: Aaa I di... I didn't blush.

Arnav bit his lips hiding his laughter.

Khushi pinched his arms hardly.

Arnav rubbing his arms: Ouch.

Khushi: Yellam unnanala tanda. ( All because of you)

Arnav innocently: Na enna d panna ( what did I do)

Khushi glared at him he smiled at sheepishly. Aman burst out in the laughter seeing their banter.

Everyone went to roam around Delhi... they all went to Red Fort, Lodhi Garden, Qutub Minar, National Crafts Museum India Gate, and National Zoological Park...

They took a lot of photos and videos... when the India Gate came Roshini said " Babe here Pani puri is superb..." Khushi immediately wanted to have that on her instance everyone also has their...

All returned to RM at around 8 pm... Everyone refreshed and had their dinner... they came to the hall with a happy face...

Nani: After so many days I enjoyed roaming around Delhi...

Mami: Me too Sasuma lot of fun today...

All are chatting with each other... Diya laying in Nani's lap silently playing with her dress and her hands... Nani was very happy playing with her... when everyone went to their room to sleep Nani felt very bad to be alone seeing this Khushi planned something in her mind...

When Aarav comes to sleep Khushi stops him " Aarav today you and your Baby doll can sleep with Nani" Aarav frowned hearing her. he asked, " Why GF you didn't like me to sleep with you"

Khushi makes Aarav sit in her lap " No Baby I love you so much but Nani is feeling so lonely... if you and Diya sleep with Nani then Nani becomes very happy and Your GF also becomes very Happy"

Aarav after thinking about his GF's words said " Come let's go to the Nani room"... Khushi took diya and went to the Nani room...

When Nani sees Khushi in her room with Diya and Aarav looks at them confusingly... Khushi makes Diya sleep in the bed and turns towards Nani and said Sweetheart I have some work can these two sleep with you today.....

Nani gets happy and says No problem gudiya they can sleep with me wherever they want...

Khushi: Thanks, Sweetheart, she went to Aarav to kiss his forehead " Good Night BF..." and went to Diya and gave her a kiss... " Good Night Sweetheart," said Khushi who left her room...

Nani was very happy seeing her Grandchildren... (Guys Raizadas already accepted their Khushi as Elder Bahu and Diya as their Granddaughter...😉😉😉) Nani lay in between Aarav and sleeping Diya...

Nani with a mischievous and complying tone: Today only you thought to sleep with your Badi Nani???

Aarav innocently: You didn't like to sleep with us???

Nani sees this and smiles at him: No beta Nothing like I always wish to sleep with my Grandchild... I was so happy today ok come let's sleep... with that Nani and Aarav slept with a happy face...

Khushi was planning to go out secretly with Arnav... she quickly changed her dress and went to Arnav's room through the Poolside door... Arnav was sitting on the Sofa doing work on his Laptop...

Khushi: Partner get ready fast we don't have enough time...

Arnav looked at her with confusion: Where?

Khushi sits beside him: Night out

Arnav looked at her with shock: Now???

Khushi: Yaaa Night out should go on Night only...

Arnav: But where are we going???

Khushi glared at him " If you didn't come with me then I'm going alone"...

Arnav knows she will do this so he quietly stands up to get ready... " Wear some casual dress"

After changing his dress Arnav came out... ( Arshi Dress)

Khushi: Looking Handsome Partner...😘😘😘

Arnav winked at her: Thanks Gorgeous...😉😉😉 Now tell me where are we going???

Khushi with a full smile: We are going for a Night show... That's final... No more arguments on this topic...

Arnav smiles at her: Come on let's go... when Arnav is going to open the door Khushi immediately holds his hand " Partner not this way... we are going out without anyone's notice"

Arnav: What??? but why??? No one is going to stop us Where are Diya and your Bodyguard???

Khushi looks at him angrily: Arnav we are getting late can we discuss this while driving Diya and Aarav were sleeping in Nani's Room... and they both went out from Terrace's backside without anyone's knowledge...

After they went out in Arnav's car... Khushi takes her phone " Shit Battery low... Partner gives your phone" Khushi sees his phone wallpaper and " Wow partner when did both papa and daughter take this photo... (thinking something) Wait a minute is this when we come to RM First time right... But who took the Photo" ( Imagine Arnav and Diya like this)

Arnav: It's NK he sent me this... his passion is photography and his Hobby also...

Khushi smiles seeing the photo " It looks Nice... (Khushi with a mischievous smile) But he is not looking like the Great ASR"... seeing her teasing smile Arnav says, " Because he is Not ASR... He is Arnav YOUR PARTNER"...

Khushi felt her heartbeat skip for a moment when he says YOUR PARTNER... composing she started to check his Phone for the movie...

Arnav: Now tell me why did we both come secretly...

Khushi giggling: Because I like it... You know, when I was doing graduate without telling anyone and sid secretly went out to watch a movie or sometimes simply we roam around the streets... Sometimes, Arjun, Madhu, and Priya will join us...

Who is that Sid, before also she said this Name Arnav thought... Out of jealousy and curiosity, he immediately asked: By the way who is this Sid?

Khushi sees his jealous expression: Sid is my childhood best friend and My... ahhhh... Suddenly the car stopped with a jerk... she saw outside some boys driving like jerks...

Arnav immediately turned to Khushi and asked her with love and a concerned voice: Are you alright??? Did you get hurt???

Khushi: Ya, I'm fine... Are you fine?

Arnav: I'm fine... Gritting his teeth That bastard...

Khushi: Arnav leaves it... Don't spoil your mood because of those idiots... she held his hands Please Arnav...

Arnav reluctantly calms down he just wants to kill that bastard with his bare hands... In some seconds he was scared to death what if something happens to Khushi how will he live after that? That thought sends a chill to his spin...

After they drive to the mall... they both watch a movie and have their Ice creams, Popcorn, Soft drinks whatever they wish... When they return to RM Khushi sleeps in the car silently... After Arnav parked the car inside RM sees Khushi sleeping peacefully... He lifted her in his arms and went inside RM..... Khushi was comfortable sleeping in his arms snuggling into Arnav's warmth... Arnav slowly laid her in the bed without disturbing her sleep and removed her footwear and took the blanket and covered her properly... Give her a sweet Good Night KISS😘😘😘 on her forehead he left to his room...

.

.

NEXT MORNING

Khushi wakes up from her sleep... laying in bed in the same dress... She understands Arnav makes her sleep in the bed... " OMG Arnav lifted me in his arms..." She was embarrassed by this thought... She quickly refreshed and went to Nani's room to see Diya and Aarav... Diya is already up and playing with Nani while Aarav is sleeping...

Khushi: Good Morning sweetheart, Baby doll... Seeing her Mumma Diya immediately threw her hands and legs to go near her and called her " Maaa maa "... Khushi took her in her arms and Diya started to give kisses...

Khushi to Nani: Sweetheart, you slept well...

Nani: Haan Gudiya... I sleep well after so many days... Khushi took Diya to her room to make her ready...

After breakfast Men went to the office, Roshini went to college, and Anjali, Nani, Mami, Aarav, Khushi, and Diya went to an NGO and enjoyed their time with the children there...

Khushi and Diya frequently visit Anjali NGO along with her... The people in the NGO adore Khushi and Diya very much... For NGO children Khushi became her favorite Didi...

Evening every Raizadas man and Roshini came to RM and frowned seeing no one in the mansion except their servants...

NK: HP kaka where is everyone?

HP: NK beta everyone went NGO...

Arnav called his DI immediately: When will you all come?

Anjali: Chote We will be there in five minutes... After some time all came and refreshed and went to the garden to have their evening snacks...

They see Khushi and Diya coming towards them... Seeing Arnav Diya throwing her arms " Paaaa"... Arnav immediately lifted his Baby doll and started showering her dose (kisses😘😘😘😘) and played with her... All settled in their seat... ( Khushi Dress)

Nk: Khush what is with you always wearing Skirt...

Khushi: I like Skirts... And I wear other dresses also... All smiles at her...

Roshini: You look cute in Skirts babe... Khushi smiles at her and sees Aarav not drinking milk...

Khushi: Aarav, If you finish drinking milk quickly, we can play hide and dance...

Aarav immediately finishes the milk within seconds... after that everyone plays with Khushi and Aarav...

.

.

SUNDAY

Khushi prepared a perfect south Indian lunch for everyone because of Aman and NK... they requested Khushi to make some south Indian food...

DINING ROOM

Everyone settled in their chair... Hp, Op came with many dishes...

Roshini: OMG so many dishes babe...

Arnav asked her sternly Do you make this all alone Khushi

Khushi knows he will shout at her if she says yes... " No Hp, Op kaka helped me" and gave her an innocent look to him...

Nk: Khush tells me the names of these dishes yaar...

Khushi: Hmmm Main dishes are Chicken dum Briyani, Mutton Sukka, Mutton Curry, Fish Fry, Prawn Fry, Egg fry and Onion Raita and Pasi Paruppu javvarisi semiya payasam I mean Moong dal sago semiya payasam for dessert...

Aman: Wow I can't wait to have all these...

All have their delicious lunch...

Anjali: Khushi it's really awesome, tell me how to make these dishes... Khushi smiled and nodded her head

Nk: Yaar khush I become a big fan of your cooking

All smiles said, " We also"...

.

.

PRECAP

Roshini project, Khushi went to roshini college...

Hey, guys, this is my first story and my English is not good so please ignore the errors I want all of your support to continue this story.😊😊😊

I am eagerly waiting for your valuable comments, support, and Votes...😍😍

please give your comments😍😍😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.3K 31
Arnav is a widower. Khushi is the mother of an 8 year old son. When happens when they cross each other.
83.3K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
56.5K 2K 6
A story of a mother . Based on arshi and ipkknd continuations. Peep into know more
616K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...