Distracted [girlxgirl]

By LishaRiches

Riley Greenfield was known as the Bad Boy Lesbian. Everywhere she went on her motorcycle attracted all eyes... More

All About Me
This Life
3 Women 1 Night
Reality
Normally Simple
Time
Another Day
Routine
Heated
Providing
Space
The beginning
Distractions
Acceptance
Suprise
Perfect Timing
Blind To See
In Need
Pressure
One Day With You
Bitter Endings
Painfully Packed
Pain & Torture
You're Mines
Choices
Comfortable
Stuck On You
Giving In
Preoccupied
The Office
Competition
A Specific Day
Chaos
4 In A Row
Decisions
In One Day
Control
Testing Me
Judgement
The Truth
The Delivery
Video-Call
It's Okay
Our Day Off
Wrong But Right
Not Resistible
Finally Free
Disruption
Understanding
For The Taking
The Begginning
The Middle
This Ending
Office Heat
Unexpected
The Wait
Ready Or Not?
Finally
Patience
Addiction
One last time
Forever
Forever

Getting There

5.7K 165 10
By LishaRiches

Genes Ress
Twenty

Gene knew that coming on a trip with Riley would be less stressful, less wrecking and less torturing. Gene just couldn't believe she heard Riley through the bathroom door, beautiful intoxicating sounds faintly, but clear. Gene could remember so vividly how she was minding her own business watching her favorite show. Without a warning; the slightest sound from the bathroom caught her attention, continuing as if Gene didn't rock their bedroom comfortably. Riley's soft simple sounds burned into Gene's ears as a beautiful song. For the first time Gene heard Riley moan as if she was residing alone, in those simple gradually building moments Gene couldn't stop her ears from wanting to hear more. Her body reacted pretty quickly like a stove being turned on to its highest mark. Gene was burning alive in their cold gorgeous bedroom, she could practically feel her body catching on fire with torturing electricity. She remembered the way she listened as her hand announced its way down for the reach to touch her pouncing walls. By then she had been listening for about 7 minutes, her pussy ached to its worse possible form, screamed for attention as she fought the urge to do the same. It was unfair the moment she shut her legs and even more unfair the moment Riley stepped out as if she wasn't in her bathroom pleasing her own-self. Gene tried to play it off as best as she could, but.. even she knew Riley knew something was off the moment she questioned her if she was okay.. when she wasn't.

                         The Next Morning
               Gene's night went better than expected the moment she opened her eyes to the sunlight beaming across her face to such a glamours floor. She still couldn't believe she was here in such an amazing hotel enjoying beautiful service and view. Riley still laid sleep as ever peacefully gorgeous as her hair fell below her back carefully. She had such beautiful tan brown hair, Gene always wondered which parent gave her mesmerizing locks. Slowly she slipped from the bed cautioning herself from waking her up. Without a slight creak of noise she steps into the bathroom quietly closing it shut for her morning routine.

                 A nice warm shower is exactly what Gene needed, especially after last night. A night she couldn't even wash away even if she wanted to. It was too graphic in her mind the moment she reached for her pounding core to stop herself from jumping for joy. Gene was overly excited last-night, so much excitement caused her to fall asleep or else she would've attacked Riley right there and then.

                Carefully she slipped from the steaming shower and let her hair down. Then prepared herself for her morning routine right after. As soon as she proved herself done she stepped back into the room where Riley was no longer found. Gene suggest the normal as she went for a run or she was using a different bathroom the place provided. Dropping her towel from her frame refreshed Gene's mind with openness and confidence. Never in her life did she ever feel the need to roam around her own home naked. She was afraid that one day she would trip and fall causing her to knock the only curtain down that blocked her from the busy streets that stained the apartments windows, she wasn't ready to expose herself to the world when she stood alone in her own insecure thoughts. With the swing of the bedroom door, again Gene was walked in on, this time unknowingly as she blushed her way to finding her clothes she laid down aside minutes before she took her shower. "I'm sorry" Riley began as she turned her heel embarrassed from seeing someone she felt she had never seen before, when she had. "You don't have to hide, You can stare if you like" Gene spoke so confidently. "Is that your offer for me to stare and loose my mind?" Riley questions her respectfully. "Thats for you to control and for me to see" Gene answers respectfully right after. Without another word Riley turns her heel, without a second in Riley was mesmerized by the naked body in-front of her. Gene could see it swaying in her eyes like pearls as her whole face with pale with redness following behind. "Do you like what you see?" Gene teases her as she stood like a perfect sexy statue ready to get touched by the one and only hands. "You know I do" Riley admits without hesitation. "Then don't turn away next time you see me naked, you've seen me before, touched me, kissed me and tasted me before. Don't be afraid to perform your acts on me again" Gene inputs locking down Riley's eyes with torture and want. Gene knew what she was doing, she just wanted Riley to understand she wanted her more than she wanted to believe.

Morning breakfast after such a scene had them both eating in heated silence. Gene didn't know what to do with herself as her body craved sex. She wasn't sure if she could wait 3 more hours until their take off time. She don't think Riley was either by the way she took stolen glances, glances that wanted to ravage her, rip her apart until their was absolutely nothing left. Inside Gene's head screamed about how much she couldn't wait anymore.. How much she wanted to feed herself as soon as possible. Her walls practically pounded with drool, contracting as her arousal levels went higher than ever. "We should get going, we have 2 hours to be ready and on time" Riley suggested instead as they both rocked their heads to what was truly important. Gene just had wait it out, she had to.

               2 hours came faster than Gene had expected, the plane was packed with passengers for the second flight around, more than their first one. Gene's insides still beamed with fresh nectar constantly opening her doors stubbornly. Gene was devastatingly wet, it pained her to realization that she would be sitting on another 7 hour ride without pleasure. She hated inside her own self that she had to wait, but loved the fact that she knew Riley would give her all that she wanted once she stepped into the home she rented out for the both of them. Riley could directly pinpoint that something was up, Gene as herself just wouldn't stay still which to Gene she knew why. Every turn, every lift, every scoot or slight bump from the airplane lacked to turn her buttons off. Gene was so certain that she had never been this wet in her entire life, it killed her to know now their was nothing she could do to subside it. Such arousal made her feel as if someone roofed her with a viagra pill before her existence onto the plane. Riley didn't leave her reactions or her eyes as Gene begin to cross her legs and face away from her. She was too embarrassed at herself, truly torn that she let her body get this far without attention. Everything that happened since last night was all a heavy buildup until now, she shouldn't have flashed her form off if she had known Riley wouldn't have reacted the way she wanted her to. What way did she want Riley to react? Like an animal? How deniably crazy could she be? Thinking that maybe Riley would actually beat her body in when they had a plane to catch.

               As soon as the plane began to take off Gene walls quivered to life once again teasing her to begging ultimatum. Her thumb was nervously forced into her mouth to distract her from sexual thoughts causing her to bite against her nails. At this point she didn't care who watched, who saw or who judged. They honestly didn't know what she was going through which is why she acted as soon as she did before she lost her damn mind. "6 more hours and I promise you I will give you everything you need" Riley whispered into her ear. The softness from Riley's voice hummed into Gene's wrecked brain breaking her concentration for a small second. A small second that soon enough broke her down to an even heavier want for sex. "I'm not certain if I can wait as long as you suggest Riley, I'm craving you, I want my hole fucked again, deep and hard only by you" Gene explained to her right after turning red within seconds. "I promise you I will give you everything once we land, I will fuck your very hole until you begin to beg for more" Riley explains confidently. "I wish I didn't have to wait riley. I'm so fucking wet for you right now" Gene expresses with so much arousing pain in her voice. "Kiss me so I can feel you" Riley commands Gene to do so. Without a trace of hesitation Gene follows capturing ahold of Riley's lips as if they were the only ones on board of the plane. The zip of Genes pants came to life against her ears as the softest and warmest hand glided it's way down into Gene's wet panties. As soon as Riley grazed against Gene's hole the small contracting she once caused as heartbeats turned into harder grips of entrance. "Fuck.." Riley spoke softly in their existence as she pulled her hand from her panties practically glistening with wetness. "I promise you once we arrival I will fuck your eyes to the back of your head" Riley promises Gene. That's all she needed to hear as she tried her best to wait out those 6 hours that soon enough would turned into Zero.

               Rushing to the condo Riley rented was all Gene could do as her walls pounded even harder for her. Her mind didn't rest as she screamed for the home to be found. Riley head kept turning witnessing something she wanted to please any second now. Gene was loosing her mind, minute by minute followed by second by second. Finally their home was found, the door was swung open which welcomed them inside with perfectly fixed items and fresh smells of fresh ocean water and sweet smells. The suitcases they had left behind to find the home were requested by workers to bring them up instead. With quickness two men were already speeding down their way to the room with perfection, Gene sure as hell couldn't wait a minute longer. "Please don't make me wait.. please" Gene begged as she begin to pull every stitch of clothing from her body. "I need you right now, I need you to fuck me" She practically whined until Riley had no choice but to leave the door open for the two gentlemen. Quickly she laid 2 100$ bills down just before she followed Gene to their bedroom.

The quickness of Gene's pull to her panties coming off acted within seconds as she spread her legs wide for instant attention. Riley followed which was prepared at all times for occasions like this one. Gene knew she didn't need lube or any extra activities to perform what she most desired, she wanted Riley's body against her now fucking her until she couldn't anymore. With a quick pull of her shirt and a push to her panties Riley stood half bare over Gene's naked body. Just about aggressive as Gene could've gotten pulled Riley in immediately finally feeling what she had been carrying around for her since they left the house back in the United States. "Fuck me please" Gene asked of her as her hands wrapped their way around Riley's neck. Riley didn't say a word as she begin to fuck her toy inside Gene's begging body locked in with her focused eyes. As time slowed down Riley push of her toy going deeper stung Gene's walls with immediate pressure for sex. Weakly her hands slipped from Riley's neck to her back reacting in such manner as her nails dug into Riley's exposed skin. Carefully Gene watched as Riley spread her legs even wider slithering her hands down her thighs just to tease her even more catching Gene off guard as she begin to pump her deep. Deeper her nails dug into Riley's back as she pumped her harder and harder rocking her body back and forth against their sheets. "Yes! Fuck me!" Gene screamed as her protection was ripped away from her by the force of Riley's hands pulling her hands from her back just to hold them down. Such dominance given gave Riley even more confidence to continue as she fucked Gene even deeper, pumping her to her deepest end inside her own hole. Immediately Riley let go of Gene's hands giving her protection back as she grabbed ahold of her legs. Gene didn't look away as her legs were wide opened and pushed back against her her stomach and sides carefully giving Riley more access to pound her much deeper and faster. Gene was going to loose her mind the moment she realized the skills Riley had against her.

                   Seconds into pumping and Gene's legs were already shaking uncontrollably in Riley's lock. For a moment Gene thought that maybe if she found another way for protection then maybe she'd hold out on her first climax, but like timing she was completely wrong for the first time. Without warning once again Riley pumps even faster pulling up Gene's climax from its deep end causing her to fall against the bed in a arch as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Finally her body was open accepting each and every pump Riley pushed back into her body. "That's right, open your legs for me baby" Riley commanded her to do so. With her head turned away from Riley embarrassingly she follows opening her legs acceptingly. "Let me see your beautiful face" Riley asked of Gene forcing her to obey without a choice. Forcing her head around was now the focus of Riley's concentration as she pumped Gene with continued pleasure, even faster seconds after and deeper minutes in. Long strokes weren't Gene's strong suit as Riley performed many against her shaking body forcing her screams to reach the surface. Within minutes her climax was exploding against Riley's toy like a rocket taking off into the space spilling over. Just like that her body weakened to Riley's touch as she pumped even deeper cracking Gene to pieces. Gene couldn't comprehend what was taking over as her body failed to stop from going off so many times at once. Deep stroking pumps continued to her end filling her up with more confidence to let go again against Riley's toy. Again her hands were ripped from the sheets again once Riley barricaded her body on-top of Gene stealing her climax to erupt immediately. Her screams came to life again, loudly roared even more this time as they broke in-between shattering pumps. Pleasuring electricity burned through her veins shooting her with bolts of light to her brain. Riley let go as soon as possible giving Gene her strength back as soon as she could. Gene took that advantage back to Riley's back as she dug in moaning uncontrollably for release. "Ohh.. Fuck! I'm gonna come again" Gene moaned unable to keep her body intact now. Those simple words were like music to Riley's ears as she sped up her pumps and slammed down her strokes. Such force had Gene's legs shaking again, even harder this time as her voice quivered with broken sounds. Sounds that soon turned into something much more alive the second Riley pulled Gene close to the beds edge.

               The bottom half of Genes body was lifted from the beds edge as soon as she moaned how she was about to burst. The sound of Riley's thighs slamming against Gene's bottom ass glued to her ears like music as she sank slowly into another climax. "I'm coming! Please don't stop!!" Gene screamed to the top of her lungs as she tried to catch her breath. Immediately her body was yanked up into the arms of Riley's as she held her up in her strong grasp of hands. With the most extreme pressure Riley could've ever created caused Gene entire mind to loose its thoughtful humanity. Her small frame slammed down against Riley's thick headed cock pounding her as hard as she could; creaming from her hole macking against the toy as her body spilled over like a river seeping to see the environment around her. Gene's moans couldn't have bursted any louder than right now as she weakened against the fast pumping toy. "You sound so fucking good baby" Riley implies without a broken pace to her sexual actions. Gene couldn't speak even if she wanted to.. The way Riley fucked her was unbelievable.

              Like an eruption taking place Gene body begins to shake like never before quaking in Riley's hands as she fucked her very soul from her body. Immediately Gene was thrown back down just for Riley to shove back inside without a stench of hurt. All Gene could feel was wet, drooling, soaked pleasure washing around against her walls. "Oh Fuck! You're fucking me insane!!" Gene screamed just about lost herself from within. Riley continued without a word or a sentence back striking Gene with deeper plows and faster channels of creamy come. Gene couldn't pinpoint what Riley was determined to cause, but whatever it truly was; sure enough was meeting her ending with exceptional pain.

                Again, Gene's hands was ripped away from Riley's sides as she took her protection away again. This time her hands were forced above her head as Riley crawled closer and closer in-between her legs pumping her deeper and deeper. Such pleasure ate her to life rolling her eyes back again as Riley took advantage against her exposed neck. "I can't take it! Fuck!!" Gene screamed followed by helps of pain that she so wanted to keep from soaring through her body. Riley sure enough didn't listen as she plowed even deeper stinging Gene with pain and pleasure, something that was very familiar but very different this time. As soon as the pain subsided her body reacted, floating with a daze of intense orgasmic pain. Screams were replaced with more pleasure, pleasure that couldn't be taken from her as she felt it waving through her veins. Yesssss! Gene growled from her teeth with a fall of her head pressing against the pillow she would lay on later tonight. Again her legs were spread wide open for Riley's form to crawl in welcoming her existence with downright pleasure. "Just like I promised" She whispered into Gene's ear. Soon enough her body gave into Riley's skill and plotting performance with quaking shakes again, moans even deeper this time as her hands dug for more skin, clawing into her shoulders as she tried to keep herself intact. Gene knew Riley had succeeded in her test proving herself worthy to make any and every woman meet what they most desired. "Ohh God!!" Gene screamed quaking even harder than before as her legs begin to bounce off Riley's working arms. Just like any other time, this one was different, entirely different enough that left Gene squirting such juices from her hole as Riley pulled from it.

             If Gene thought a tough night was ever possessed in her existence when she was alone without Riley's presence then she was mistakenly wrong the moment she washed herself down against cold water. Water that couldn't even wash away the feeling of many intense climax's that for certain took place minutes ago. She wasn't even sure her body was capable of anything that powerful until Riley showed her otherwise. The way her body just let go was unbelievable, it was as if her body just pushed the rest of her remains from her hole, shocking her to disbelief that it actually happened right in-front of her eyes. It shocked Riley also, but in a different way to believe she was confident enough with rooting for. Riley wanted Gene to feel what she could give, thankfully Gene let her In without a problem, something she always had a problem with until now.

              The perfect night took place before Gene stepped from the bathroom bare with a steaming hot body slipping into the room. The lights inside the room were dimly lit to set a romantic mood around. Gene wasn't sure if Riley was trying to pull a moment such as that one or just a moment they could spend together before their surprising day tomorrow. Either or Gene was prepped and ready for their night to end in laughter and stories they could tell if they wanted to. With a fight to a quick heart attack Riley swings the door open scaring Gene half to death in their bedroom welcoming herself inside with a bowl of fresh popped popcorn, 2 bottles of water and of course a movie ready to be played across the screen of their big screen tv. "What's the occasion?" Gene questions as she dressed herself comfortably in-front of Riley, reasonably their was no reason to hide her body when all Riley craved from her eyes was to see it perfectly gleaming in-front of her. "Just a late movie night since were both still up" Riley prefers just before she sat the bowl of popcorn down onto the bed. "That's very thoughtful of you, Are you sure it's because I gave myself away minutes ago?" Gene questions her skeptically now focused on her reaction. With a smile Riley answers "It could've been fucked from you along time ago, I chose for us to wait because I knew how much you wanted to have me alone in your eyes. It wouldn't have been respectful for me to please you when I know you rather us be private rather than public" Riley confesses. "What if public turns me on" Gene implies quickly after. "Trust me, If I had known that manner on the plane then I would've proceeded to finger your wet pussy the moment I tasted it" Riley admits as she climbed onto the bed carefully not to knock the hot bowl of popcorn over. Gene's entire face burned to life just seconds after Riley's answer nervously agreeing that she would've gave her what she wanted, if she had just asked. Quietly Gene sat onto the bed ready to have a movie night with Riley. Gene wasn't sure what to expect throughout this entire trip but, she did know one thing for sure, Riley wasn't here to prove she could wait for her if she wanted her. She knew she was here to make Gene laugh, cry and crave her like an obsession. One Gene knew she wouldn't be able to get rid of, such attention made her hot and nervous. Gene Ress was more than afraid of Riley's existence, she was afraid to fall in-love with the woman right beside her. Afraid that if she did, she wouldn't be able to control her thoughts even at work, not knowing if Riley was hers or not gave her sanity. Her sanity gave her strength, letting her know that they needed the space away, but if Gene chose to close off that space in a matter of moments then yes, She would be Riley's little pet, a dirty open girl that wouldn't stand as innocent anymore, her walls would fight against her mind until their was war. A war that even Riley wouldn't be able to fix.
________________________________
Welcome to the ending! What did you guys think? If you liked this chapter then please don't forget to rate. As always don't be afraid to leave any comments or suggestions down below. As your author I reply to each and every message as fast as I can. Thank you so much for taking the time out to read my story. I'll see you guys next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972K 15.9K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
6.5K 117 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
91.6K 2.9K 25
Riley's secret is finally revealed; An uncanny string of events leave the blonde and raven haired lovers to question their paths, goals and eachother...
101K 4.4K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...