Tony Stark's Daughter [1]

By Stark_2023

BOOK ONE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "I can't remember who I am... who I was! Do you know... More

Cast
(Avengers)
Chapter 2: Avengers Initiative
Chpater 3: HYDRA?
Chapter 4: Reindeer Games
Chapter 5: Chit Chat
Chapter 6: Lady Hope
Chapter 7: "I know a lie when I hear one."
Chapter 8: Coulson
Chapter 9: "I f*cking promise."
Chapter 10: The Battle
Chapter 11: The Battle part 2
Chapter 12: The Battle part 3
Chapter 13: Romeo
Chapter 14: Aunt Tessa
Chapter 15: Bad Nights
Chapter 16: FlashBacks
(Ironman 3)
Chapter 18: S.H.I.E.L.D
Chapter 19: Bucky Barnes
Chapter 20: Who's Maya?
Chapter 21: The Mandarin
Chapter 22: Monster
Chapter 23: Loki?!
Chapter 24: Chad Davis
Hope's File
Chapter 25: "War Machine rocks with an X, all caps."
Chapter 26: Gary Needs Ton- To Be Quiet About it
Chapter 27: What Should I do?
Chapter 28: The Alleyway
Chapter 29: The Alleyway part 2
Chapter 30: The Alleyway part 3
Chapter 32: Extremis
Chapter 33: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 34: It's a Trap
Chapter 35: HYDRA Misses You
Chapter 36: I Will Never Join
Chapter 37: "Take 'em to Chruch."
Chapter 38: Home
Chapter 39: Christmas
Chapter 40: Birthday Wishes
Chapter 41: See you soon
Chapter 42: Asgard
Chapter 43: Infinity Stones
Chapter 44: ...What?
Chapter 45: Soulmates
Chapter 46: Back to Earth
Chapter 47: Gifts
Chapter 48: Long Time, No See
(Captain America: The Winter Soldier)
Chapter 50: Project Insight
Chapter 51: Sam Wilson
Chapter 52: Nick Fury
Chapter 53: He's My Mission
Chapter 54: Arnim Zola
Chapter 55: Highway Part 1
Chapter 56: Highway Part 2
Chapter 57: Best Friends
Chapter 58: Staying Hidden
Chapter 59: Helicarriers
Chapter 60: Aftermath
Sequel
Hope's Updated File
Note
Sequel is up!!!
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

Chapter 31: Trevor?

6.9K 197 62
By Stark_2023

"You okay sweetheart?" Dad asked from his bed. I nodded as I stood up from the window.

"Yep. I'm just thinking." I thought of Loki as I sat on my bed. Dad laid on his back with his eyes on me. He noticed my face.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he sat up across from me. I looked up at him.

"I've been talking to Loki..." I started. Dad raised his eyebrows.

"Loki? Why? He took over your mind and killed hundreds! How can he talk to you anyways? He's in Asgard... or is he?" Dad squinted at me.

"He's on Asgard still, don't worry. He asked me to go visit him." I told him.

"Visit him!? What the f-!" I used my magic to keep his mouth shut. He glared at me. I shrugged.

"Yes, visit him, and I wanna go." I nodded. He furrowed his eyebrows, his mouth not being able to move.

"No." He said in his head. I groaned and took down my spell. He moved his mouth around a bit.

"Why!? He can't hurt me this time! We'll be on Asgard. He'll be in a cell and I won't. Thor can watch over me for a bit. I'm sure he won't mind. And I'm turning 19 tomorrow! I'll be fine!" I said. His breath hitched as I said 19. His eyes widened in realization. He looked outside to the night sky, then looked to the ground slowly. "Dad...?

"I completely forgot... I'm so caught up in all that is happening... I forgot tomorrow is your birthday." He whispered like he has done something terribly wrong. We chose this as my birthday because it is the day Dad found me. Like a new me was born.

"It's not that important Dad. It's just another day. There are other important things happening tomorrow. I'm sure we can wait to celebrate on Christmas." I reassured the man.

"I'm so sorry Sweetheart. I can't believe I forgot! I'm gonna make it up to you," He told me. I rolled my eyes.

"I had plans to visit a friend tomorrow. I probably will after whatever happens tomorrow." I told him. He nodded with a squint.

"You have friends? Since when?" He asked me. I scoffed. "That kid you tutor don't count." He pointed at me. I glared.

"Peter is my friend! He's a little young, but he's a smart kid. And I hang out with his Aunt. She's pretty chill." I defended myself. Dad rolled his eyes.

"He's like, 10 years old." He gave me a look.

"He's actually 12." I pointed my finger.

"That don't change anything." I shrugged and looked down. "After Christmas, I'm going to Asgard."

"...if I can talk to Thor first... it would help me sleep better with you up there." I smiled at him.

"Thor asked me to just call out to Heimdall when ever I needed too. I can't wait to go to Asgard!" I squealed excitedly. He chuckled.

"Well, let's get going. I wanna get this done." He grabbed his stuff. "You can sleep in the car." I nodded and grabbed my coat.

~

Dad used his binoculars to see the guards surrounding the big mansion. I'm still a bit confused, but I'm rolling with it.

"You know the plan. You go left, I go right. Meet at the back entrance." I nodded and took off. I ran towards the perimeter wall and climbed over swiftly. I landed gently and continued running quietly. I kept my head down as I made my way to the side stairs.

A guard stood at the top. I could see the shadows of two more. I used my magic to knock out on of the guards. The other two were quick to react.

One goes to grab me, but I grab his arm and flip him onto the ground. I punched him in the face, knocking him out. I grabbed the other guard's foot before it hit me. I twisted it. He grunted in pain. He got up. I sighed. He went to punch me, but I blocked it and threw him into the small wall next to us. It wasn't loud, but it looked like it hurt. I walked towards the back entrance.

A guard come out of no where... with a dog! Oh shit! The dog came running at me.

"Please! I don't wanna hurt you!" I got inside the dogs mind. He stopped. He just sat down with his tongue out. I smiled at him. The guard groaned in annoyance. I threw a ball of mist at him, knocking him to the ground. I walked up to the door and Dad was waiting for me.

"Took you long enough." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"There was a dog." I whispered with wide eyes. He shrugged as we snuck into the house. There was beer cans and pizza boxes everywhere. An unconscious woman on the counter too. What the hell?! Who is this man? I followed Dad into the house.

"Why is it so hot in here?" A woman's voice could be heard. We made our way towards the voice. We saw a man and woman sitting in a room. She looked drunk and high. "I told you to put it at 68°"

"Let me tell you something sweetheart, I'm not your persona-." He was cut off by Dad using his electrical glove. He placed it on the man's head. The man groaned and shook as he was electrocuted. Dad let go and the man fell onto the table with a thud. The woman just stared at us. Shock written all over her face. Dad reached over the man and grabbed his gun. The woman seemed to be alright with the situation as she lifted her hand and made a gun shape. She pointed it at us. Dad shushed her. She grinned and nodded.

We went upstairs. We walked down a long hallway to the bedroom farthest away. Dad took his glove off. We tip toed into the room.

There were small TVs with the terrorist on them. We continued. There was art hanging around and make up. Almost like what actors or performers use. There was even a mirror with lights around it. We peeked over the wall and there was a bed. Two figures could be seen under the covers. With the evidence through out the house, one is a woman. Let's hope they're decent. I want my innocence to stay in tact. Dad raise his gun as he ripped off the blankets. Two woman, actually clothed, gasped as they sat up. Dad's breathing uneven. He was scared.

The woman looked at us in shock. The knew who we are, but they don't know why we're here. I made a shush action with my finger. A toilet could be heard. Dad and I hid behind the tall piece of art behind the bed.

"Well... I wouldn't go in there for 20 minutes." A man laughed. He walked over towards the other side of the bed. Is that him? For real? "Now, which one of you is Vanessa?"

"Me." A woman spoke up.

"Ah! Nessie! Did you know that fortune cookies aren't even Chinese?!" He laughed in disbelief. I gave dad a look. He shrugged with a confused face.

"There's some people ove-."

"There made by American based on a Japanese recipe." He chuckled to himself.

"Hey!" Dad yelled as he aimed the gun at... Trevor? His name is Trevor. He's an actor. He's working for... Killian! Holy shit! What about Pepper!? Isn't Maya and Killian working together!?

"Bloody hell, bloody hell." Trevor raised his hands up.

"Don't move." Dad ordered.

"I'm not moving. You want something? Take it. Although the guns are all fake because they wouldn't trust me with real ones." He rambled on.

"What?" Dad spoke out his confusion. "Your not him. The Mandarin. Where is he? WHERE!" Dad yelled.

"Dad I k-."

"Where is he?! Where!?" Dad followed after a panicking Trevor.

"He's here, but he's not here. He's here, but he's not here." Trevor repeated panicky.

"What do you mean?"

"It's complicated." Trevor told.

"Well un- complicate it. Ladies out!" Dad exclaimed. "In the bathroom." The girls quickly shuffled out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

"Ew!"

"That's fucking disgusting!"

"Hey!" I yelled out loud. Trevor was trying to crawl away. He quickly turned around after Dad shot the ground in front of him.

"Okay! Okay!" Trevor exclaimed in panic as he scrambled back to the couch.

"We can leave now. I know everything now. It's Killian. He's the Mandarin. He's just an actor. They gave evil a face, and they chose him. He's not much help anymore." I told Dad. Dad's breath hitched at Killian's name.

"H-how did you know that?" Trevor looked slightly bothered. I smirked and made my eyes glow. He gasped. "Bloody hell woman!" 

"Where is he now?" Dad looked at us both. I looked over to Trevor. I was looking through his mind when I felt a pain in my arm. I looked over and saw a needle. I felt my legs give out. I fell to the ground. My eyes becoming extremely heavy. I managed to look up and see Chad.

"Sweet dreams." He smirked down at me. I looked over to a unconscious Tony. I felt my eyes close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.6K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
80 16 16
Hope Clark is the adopted daughter of a wealthy family in New York. One day some men's comes for her and attacks her, Steve Rodgers and James Bucky...
294K 8.8K 70
BOOK TWO OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "Miss Stark, may I talk to you... alone?" I tensed at the request. Dad furrowed his eyebrow...
145K 4.8K 67
BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Stark stayed with Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson...