Different ( HoO X Noblesse )...

By Rhosynmintt

Blyana Queen. An ordinary girl who lives in Korea with a perfect life until she decided to have a vacation to... More

Note
CHAP. 1
CHAP. 2
CHAP. 3
CHAP. 4
CHAP. 5
CHAP. 6
CHAP. 7
CHAP. 8
CHAP. 9
CHAP. 10
CHAP. 11
CHAP. 12
CHAP. 13
CHAP. 14
CHAP. 15
CHAP. 16
CHAP. 17
CHAP. 18
Special Chapter ^^ [ Nico and Blyana's first date ]
CHAP. 19
CHAP. 20
CHAP. 21
CHAP. 22
CHAP. 23
Chap. 24
CHAP. 25
CHAP. 26
CHAP. 28
NEW BOOK

CHAP. 27

48 3 1
By Rhosynmintt

No one POV

Percy being pushed back and making him fell into the water and the waves attacked them but suddenly red protection protects them. 

Rose turned her back and saw Raizel glared at him with his eyes glowing red. Percy stood up as he raised his hands, the waves turned into lava. 

Rose widened her eyes, she never knows that he can change the water to the lava. 

" This is my fight with this little girl. Don't involve with this!. " He growled then he pointed these hands to Raizel and The lava flew to him but Rose quickly used her power to change the lava back to the water. 

She knows that lava is more dangerous than ordinary Lava. 

" How dare you. " A dark energy could be felt around them. It's from Frankenstein. 

Before he could attack Percy, Someone attacked him, " Akhlys?!. "

" Hello again, Sister. " She smirked, but then her smirk vanished and replaced with a surprise as someone attacked her without she can attack that person. 

" Who do you think you are?. " A blonde guy appeared behind her with a black mask covered his mouth. 

The blonde guy attacked Percy,  But Rose dodged his attacked making the guy stumbled and being pushed. 

" What?. BLYANA!. What are you doing?!. " M21 shouted as he told her that the guy is on their side.

" It's my problem. Don't get involved with this. " 

" Idiots. " Percy's eyes are different. There is a bit purple but not the same as Rose's. Rose's eyes are more like dark purple but he is violet. 

" Do you think only both of us in here?. " Then a fireball attacked her but she can dodge it, " It's team Leo bitches. " 

" Even Leo too?. " She cracked, " Valdez!. What the fuck?!. " 

" He's your friends too?. " 

" Yes. " Nico didn't move his head, he keeps staring at Leo and Percy. 

What happened when I was gone?. The monsters suddenly appeared from the sea. 

Rose stabbed the ground with her sword that was changed from celestial bronze to Styrian iron. 

The army of dead crawled from the ground, unlike Nico, her Army of Dead is Greek, " What?. " 

Some of them who use shied with sword lined in front of The Noblesse and the others, " Do what you have to do. " She commands. The army nodded then they attacked the monsters.

 " All of you except for Luke, Hannele, Nico and Reyna get out from here now!. " She said it without looking back, " We want and can he- " 

" The mortals could be in danger or even the other demigod like Percy and Leo, The one who behind all of this is the daughter of Hecate or maybe there's a goddess like her. " She glared at Akhlys who is still fighting with the blonde guy. 

" What about Rael?. He's still fighting that woman. " Rose raised a brow.

So his name is Rael. Rose put her eyes back to Rael.

" She's too strong for him. " She murmured, then she pressed a ring with an arrow and a deer on it within a second the ring changed to a black and silver bow

She got it from Artemis. Artemis was asked her if she wanted to join her huntress but she declined it, she promised to Nico to not join the hunter of Artemis. 

Then Artemis herself gave her the silver ring and told Rose that if she changed her mind, she'll always welcome. 

She pulled the string and immediately there's a silver arrow then she shoots it. 

" Go!. " She said she shot the arrow directly to Akhlys.

" No!. " He yelled at her.

" This is not the right time for arguing!. "  She yelled back, " She's even stronger than you!. You can defeat her. " 

" That's why we have RK in here. " M21 transformed into a werewolf and attacked Akhlys followed with Takeo Tao, Regis, and Seira. 

" Frankenstein. " 

" Yes, Master. " Then he smirked darkly, " Just don't kill him. " Rose added. 

The beach turned into a battlefield, As Rose thought not only Percy and Leo, There are many, Luckily there's no the rest of the seven. 

" Where's Annabeth?. " Nico asked, " Dude, I just come back from hell. " 

On the corner of her eyes, she could see Percy attacked her. 

She turned around and both of their swords meet each other, " Percy!. This isn't you. " 

Percy ignored her. Rose knows that she can't beat him, but she has to find a way to knock him out. 

As they attacked each other again, Rose quickly kicked his chest really hard, making him stumbled and almost fell. He groaned in pain while holding off his chest then glared at her. 

' Gosh. Is this dark Percy?. ' She's about to attack him again but she couldn't move or talk, ' Shit. '

Percy smirked, " Most of the human body made from water sis. I hope you didn't forget about that. " 

' Well, Shit. ' Rose keep struggled to move but he's too strong, " Goodbye. " He whispered to her ear as he moved his sword to stab her chest. 

' At least I'm gonna meet Zoe and Jason. ' She closed her eyes, ready to die, But she didn't feel anything, instead of the sound of someone fell.

She slowly opened her eyes, She saw Percy fell 10 feet from her with blood flowing on his forehead to his chin and she can move her body again. 

She felt someone standing beside her, she turned her head and saw Raizel with his red blood wings. 

His eyes glowing red like he's ready to eliminate or kill Percy, Rose turned her head back to Percy and widened her eyes. 

He looks okay, There's no wounds or cuts on him. 

" He can heal really fast. " 

Percy ran to them but Raizel attacked him with his power making him being pushed but The Noblesse attack didn't quite affect him.

 Blood began to flow from Raizel's eyes as he attacked him using a bit of his power, he didn't want to kill him. He knows that the boy is precious to Rose, He can see it from her eyes. 

This time, Percy dodged the attack then smirked, he keep dodged the attack until he near enough to attack them.

" I know who you are. " He stares at Raizel, " The Noblesse. I can't believe that I can meet and even fight against you. " 

Raizel could feel it, Percy is strong and from his movements, it's not his first fight, but this is could be his last fight.

As Percy attacked both of them, Rai made a protection wall around them but he easily can break it.

The blood is now rushed out from his mouth.

' He used most of his power to protect humans. ' Rose worried, The reasons she was gone is because she gave most of her soul to him, Muzaka and The Nobles who died. 

Because of that too she has to stay in Underworld for like almost a year, but even though she brought them to life, Raizel's lifespan only filled for like 6 months.

But if she didn't bring them to life, the World could be in danger. Nobles need their Lord and Noblesse. 

Werewolves need their leader. 

" His first quest is when he was 12. " Rose said beside him, " He's strong because of we near water. Water can make Poseidon's children strong. " 

" Rai. " Rose glared at Percy as she moves her hands. Raizel turned his head see the water moved to behind them, " This is my fight. You can't use your power to protect us. " 

She had to do this. She has no choice.

This time Raizel can read her mind. 

" Rose. " He tried to stop her, but Rose just smiled to him, " This is the end. Nyx told me about this too. " 

The monsters turned into the monsters dust, The demigods, Frankenstein, Nobles, and even the modified human saw the scenes. 

" I have to end this. " The blue water turned to purple and flew around them. She brought everyone's memories back after that the water disappeared.

The demigods that being controlled disappeared one by one, she teleported them to Camp Half-Blood and erased their memories about this incident. 

Then she staring at Percy like she waits for him to attack her while drew her sword. 

" I'm ready. Brother. " She put herself to her attack position while smiled at him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559 30 17
Frazel because there isn't enough content of these two cuties. Hazel Levesque lives alone with her mother, who does strange experiments with someone...
4.5K 227 11
{ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ} "ᴴᵃⁿᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰʳᵒᵗᵗˡᵉ, ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᴵ ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗⁿⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵗᵗˡᵉ. ᴼʰ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ." ❝ i'm the daughter of v...
69.8K 2.2K 21
❝ʜᴏᴡ ғᴀʀ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ?❞ During the fight between Raizel and Muzaka, humans waged wars among themselves, killing thou...
1.2M 36.6K 99
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒂�...