FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

By zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... More

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five trailer
chapter five #Amour#.
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS
#PARIS $cupcakes #
#MAIDS#
UNEXPECTED VISITOR.
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
"I DO"
Home Alone/ marriage
LET ME HOLD YOU
HOW TIME FLIES
WHAT!!!!
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
EID FEAST ii
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.

1.2K 100 2
By zeehijabi1234

TWO WEEK ON

AMIRA'S POV

I can't believe I am going to college today. Abeedah sat near me and she was really happy. Aaryan and I are not in good terms. It happened a week ago when I embarrassed him again in front of his workers. He didn't punish  or say anything he just left from there.

"I can't believe we will be free again" I smiled as we left the room to the hall. Tears was already in Chris face. Aayan, Aaryan, ian was also there. He didn't even spare me a glance.

"Joel and Xavier drop them" he said and left from there. I excuse myself after some minute he left.

I entered his study and he was there looking at the city from his window.

"Aaryan" he turned looking at me. That was when I realize I will miss him, I taught it will be so easy for  me to forget him. I ran to him and hug him but he did not react. I stood on tiptoe and crash my lips on his but he stood immobile.

"Bye" I ran out of his study.

~~~

We pulled in front of the college and we both opt out. Xavier came out too. The small time I spend with him I must say he his so so amazing.

"Thank Xavier" we bid him goodbye. As we stepped into the premises. "COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE" we both said.

Walking to the hostel was one in hell. We reached the counter and was about to collect our keys when she looked at us weirdly.

Not her fault we are new. We showed our identity card and room number. She smiled and gave us the key.

Everything was the same in the room. The first thing I picked was my phone. "I got to  call my parent. After two rings she picked up.

"Mum" I called  her name as she received the video call. She called the rest of the family and we spoke but not telling them about me getting kidnapped or marriage.

We called Abeedah's family too before sorting out things.

~~~

After going from one office to another we were back to our room. I don't know I could be so excellent in lying. I called uncle Mark too and he was so happy to hear me.

Aaryan what is he doing now. I said to myself. Abeedah has a class so she went. I am suppose to finish college this year but I have to wait for another extra year same applies to Abeedah.

Aaryan's POV

She left and I felt empty. We came back to Italy a week ago and that was when she slapped me again in front of everyone.

I really miss her, maybe I should go and visit her but she just left. I really miss every single thing about her. I wish I have her in my hands now . I rested my head on desk to gain some sleep.

~~~

"Boss the mails arrive" Xavier said standing In my front.

"Any suspect?" I raised one of my eyebrow.  "No boss we are still on it but I have all prove that is not the Malaysians mafia. It is within this Italy"  I raised a questioning look at him.

"You received a message saying I AM COMING SOON" I nodded my head.

"At that time Roberto and him men were in Greece he didn't even know about you in Paris. A week later he got shot and spent three days in the hospital that gave us the evidence and I think it is the Black Dragons" the black dragons are also Italian but they were not in existence because father varnished them.

"Michel son Dante is back to Italy and all this was a sign"

"How do you know all these?" I wondered how I didn't think that way. Because your world start revolving around her"I  smiled at my inner voice.

"A bomb was planted on the tree outside and Roberto does not work that way. The time of the bomb was set was not how Roberto set his own. And Another valid evidence is that it was a Friday and Roberto does not attack on Friday".

"What if he decided to attack?"  I asked him.

"I could have subjected to that but on that day Roberto was in Australia. After the event I planted a camera before we despatched to Paris. A week after the blast Roberto men came on a Monday and was surprised at what happened. My instincts tells me it is Dante" I looked at Xavier surprisingly.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Thinking about what he is doing is the only thing I have being doing since I arrived college.  

I must admit I really miss Aaryan. I picked my laptop and had a video call with uncle Mark and his wife.

TEN MONTHS LATTER

  I was really exhausted after my five tests in class today. I rubbed my upper arm as I made my way up to the cafeteria.

I ordered for burger and Apple drink. I sat down feeling alone. Abeedah travelled to Pakistan with Aayan to her parents. She called me a week after telling me her parent accept him but they must re marry again but she never mentioned of the kidnap and mafia thing to them.

Chris and Ian got engaged a month ago and Chris told told me how Aaryan made a fuss out of it. As for me I have being doing a good job Avoiding Aaryan and I really like it even though it hurts.

"Can I join" I looked up and it was Jessica. "Why not Jessy" she sat in front of me.

"You are here when everyone is admiring the Greek god outside" she gave me a bored smile.

"And what are you also doing here?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Who will notice a low class girl like me" she laughed dryly.

"Seriously Jessy you should stop calling yourself low class and moreover who is the Greek god outside" I asked her. Jessy was actually my course mate since from my year one but she is a year ahead of me. She is a really friendly girl who no one wanted to be friend with because of her background.

"Let go out and see for ourselves" I adjusted my hijab and followed her.

Outside was group of student and I could not see anyone. "How do we see?" She grabbed my hands and we squeezed ourselves pass the crowd.

We made it to the front and who I saw made me more than choke on my saliva. "We should get out of here" I said to Jessy before the person notice my present.

"No Ami" she held my hand and I was so confused. The person I was avoiding was right in front of me. He turned and removed his shades and our eyes met.

I looked down as he walked Majestically towards me.

"Long time no see" I held Jessy's hand tighter. He looked at me and I lowered my gaze. His he not suppose to be in Australia.

'She was the girl that slapped him' I heard the crowd murmuring.

∆∆∆

"Why have you being avoiding me?" He sat in front of me In the hotel room. He literary kidnapped me for the second time along with Jessy because I will never let go of her hand.

"You are not planning of keeping me are you?" I asked gazing at him.

"Just wanna spend the weekend with my wife" he smirked and sat on the bed.

"We should get a divorce" I said in a low voice.

"On what grounds?".

"It simple we don't love each other" I sat next to him but maintaining my distance.

"I wanna take a shower" he went to the bathroom and I pulled my hijab and and braid my hair.

He came out fully dressed and sat at my back. He kissed my neck and I gave him more access I really Don't know I miss him much not until now.

"Face me" I faced him and he placed more kisses on my neck. I wrapped my hands around him.

"Aaryan" I moaned out. He crashed our lips together.

"Yes baby" he answered between kisses. He kissed me more deeper.

"I love you make me yours" I said looking into his eyes.  "Amira" I hugged him and he released himself as if nothing happened. I just expressed my true feelings to him and he did nothing.

He pushed me on the bed and the deed happened.

∆∆∆∆

I woke up and looked at surrounding which looks confusing. I looked down and I saw Aaryan sleeping peacefully.

Did I regret what I have done. I raked my fingers through my hair and looked at his sleeping figure.

"Stop staring and sleep" his husky voice said as he held me tighter.

"Aaryan I need to take my bath" I grabbed the robe near me and put it on.

I finished taking shower and came out and he was not on the bed. I dried my hair and wear my clothes back.

I went down stairs and the smell of pancakes hit my nostrils. I went to the kitchen and he was there with apron around his neck.

"You done" he faced me and I hummed. "I took mine in another bathroom and decided to make us something because I doubt if my wife can boil water and save her life" he jocked and we laugh together.

"Aaryan about what happened?" I looked down feeling ashamed.

"We don't kiss and say" he said and off the gas. Won't he say he loves me too.

We ate in silence and I was really feeling ashamed after what happened.

****VOTE, COMMENT , SHARW AND FOLLOW****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 25.5K 91
❝ find what you love and let it kill you.❞ ~collection of short stories
303K 14.9K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
1.2M 54.3K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
461K 19.2K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...