Stalker Styles (Harry Styles...

By brynbarb

{C O M P L E T E D} "I like the curly haired one. Harry." Presley Davis had no idea that sentence would chang... More

Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Authors Note - I M P O R T A N T

Chapter 14

244K 3.2K 1.1K
By brynbarb

October 1, 2012

“. . .About what, Atlantis?” James Roday said, playing the character of Shawn Spencer in the re-run of Psych I was watching. I am supposed to be studying for my exams before fall break but I’ve decided to watch Psych instead. Tomorrow after my exams, I get out until the eight which means six days free from school. Harry and I have planned to hang out at my parent’s house so I can be able to see them too.

“Presley, according to the schedule, it’s your turn to buy the milk.” Elizabeth, one of my roommates told me. She has OCD and she loves to party. She’s rarely here and yet, her name isn’t on our milk-buying schedule that she made.

“Okay,” I told her, reaching for the remote. She put in her other earring, slipped on her stilettos, gave a quick ‘See you’ before walking out the door. Probably to another party, on a Monday. I don’t know how she’s going to pass this semester.

I slipped on my hoodie and converse before opening the door. “Bye Presley.” Jenna, the quietest and sweetest girl you would ever meet, said to me. She was another of my roommates. There are five of us in all, and I share a room with Jenna. Thank heavens. She’s not messy, she barely wears makeup so I have a lot of space in the bathroom, and she sleeps soundly.  The other two are twins, they’re freakishly nice but they get pissed off easily. They’re the kind of girls who wear curlers to bed, and in the morning they do their make-up in their bra and panties. They’re names are Alyson and McCall. Let’s just say that Elizabeth is an Alyson and McCall wannabe.

“Bye Jenna.” I smiled as I closed the door. I walked down the stairs and out into the Autumn-filled air. The red, yellow and orange leaves swarmed around me as I walked to the nearest grocery store. I plugged headphones into my blue IPod Nano, yes they still exist, and went straight to The Maine. Don’t Give Up On “Us” came on and I smiled, this was my favorite song, out of their many. I hummed along a little bit to the music before I noticed that the same black mustang had driven by three times. I started walking faster as I made eye contact with the man driving the mustang.

Finally I reached the grocery store. I crossed the parking lot where the automatic doors opened for me.  I grabbed a cart and pushed it through the aisles until I found the milk. I scanned through the different types, grabbing the 2% for the twins and the skim for Jenna and I. Elizabeth really didn’t care. I grabbed chocolate milk for her and walked down another aisle for the bread. May as well get it while I’m here.  I searched through the various types of bread while I held the wheat bread in one hand and the white in other.

I was lost in searching when a body bumped into mine. The two types of bread fell out of my hands down onto the dust-ridden ground.

“Oh, I am so sorry.” A man’s voice said as we both knelt to pick the bread up.

“It’s no problem.” I said, taking my bread from his hands. I looked up into his eyes and I noticed it was the same man from the mustang.

“I’m sorry, I haven’t formally introduced myself.” He said. “I’m Mr. Cook, I am a TV producer as well as a music producer.” I gave him a weird look, still not following him. He chuckled a bit. “My fellow producers and I have seen some of your videos; you are a great show host as well as a singer. We want to offer you a job for a new show we are doing. I’ll give you time to think about it, but here’s my card.” He handed me a red card with the label Cook Productions and a phone number. He smiled at me before walking down the aisle and out of sight. I looked at the card again before putting the bread in the cart and walking to check out. His words were still flowing through my head; they wanted me on their show?

****

“Presley, that’s amazing!” Harry squealed like a little girl over the phone. As soon as I got home, I went straight to my room and called him.

“Yeah, but Harry what am I supposed to do about school?” I asked, running a hand through my hair.

“Presley this is a huge deal. Ace your exams tomorrow and leave. You’re going to be famous.” He said.

“You want me to drop out?” I asked.

“Well since tomorrows the end of the semester, I think you can just take a break. That’s allowed. This is also a once in a life time deal!”

“Okay, I think I’ll take it.” I said, pausing for a second. "Is it true about Liam and Danielle?" 

"He hasn't talked much about it, but I think it is. On the brightside, Niall's got a girlfriend!" He exclaimed.

"That's awesome! What's her name?"

"Brynn. I haven't talked to her much but she seems nice."

"That's great!" I exclaimed. "I have to go call Mr. Cook now."

"Okay, I love you." He said, making butterflies go in my stomach.

"I love you too, Harry."

****

I finished the last question on the exam and brought it up to the teacher who was reading a romance novel. She smiled as she took my test out of my hands. I got out the door and to my car as fast as I could. I had a meeting with Cook Productions right now.

I pulled up to the adress I was given and was met with a nice building with Cook Productions on the door. I opened the big door and walked into the office. 

"Excuse me," I said tot eh receptionist. "Presley Davis, here to see Mr. Cook."

She smiled and pointed down the hallway. "Second door on the left." 

I followed her directions and came face-to-face with Mr. Cook. "Presley, you're here!" He exclaimed. I looked around at all the people sitting in the room. They all smiled and waved. I smiled and waved back at them.

"Here, sit." I took the seat that Mr. Cook offered me. "So, let's get to the business. THe show is like a talk show, you will have guests on it and you will also be doing a little bit of singing. You will also be featured on other peoples talk shows. In fact if you accept, you and your co-host  will be featured on The Ellen show, next Tuesday." 

"Co-host?" I asked. He hadn't mentioned this before.

"Yes, and here he is right now." He gestured as a blonde boys walked in." This is Alexander Ludwig, yes the actor from Hunger Games and other various movies, he will be your co-host, if you accept. " 

I sat there with my mouth wide open. He was going to be my co-host? "I, uh, yes, I accept." Alexander smiled as I said that. No I wasn't accepting because of him, maybe a little, but mostly because Harry was right about this being a once in a life time deal.

 Mr. Cook smiled, looking excited. “This is going to be great! I’m going to need you guys to come in at one o’ clock tomorrow afternoon and we will get started!”

****

“Harry!” I squealed as I ran into his arms. We were at my parent’s house, which was about an hour away from Oregon State University, where I had attended. My roommates were very happy for me and the decision I have made. 

Harry had just arrived, as I have been here for awhile, hanging out with my family and waiting for him.

 He hugged me tight almost cutting off my breathing. I pulled back just to latch our lips together. It had been a while since I tasted them and boy have I missed them.

“Eh hem.” Judd said, interrupting our reunion kiss. “Can we please get back to our game of basketball?” He asked.

“Sure bud,” I said rubbing his head. “You want to play?” I asked, turning to Harry.

“Sure, I love a game of basketball.” He followed me and Judd back to our backyard where we had a small playing space for basketball, and a hoop. Stevie was already there waiting.

“Alright it’s loverboy and Judd against Presley and me.” Stevie said as she explained the rules to us. We played for a while, and Stevie and I ended up winning. We all gathered inside where Stevie each poured us a glass of water. “So how was your meeting with Mr. Bake?” Stevie asked.

“It’s Mr. Cook, and it went well. I accepted the offer and my co-host and I are going to be on Ellen next Tuesday.”

“Who is your co-host?” Judd asked, as he took another sip of water.

“Alexander Ludwig, from the Hunger Games.” Stevie almost spit her water out.

“Alexander freaking Ludwig?!” She exclaimed.

“Yeah!” I said, almost forgetting Harry was there. He sent me a smile, saying it was oaky to keep fan-girling. Our fan-girling moment went on for a while.

We ordered a pizza, ate it in a matter of minutes and we all headed off to bed. Harry slept down the hall from me, Stevie's rules. I just couldn't wait for my meeting with Alexander  and Mr. Cook tomorrow.

*************************************************************************************************************

HEY:) I updated! So Brynn (Niall's girlfriend) is played by @brynnluvsharry :) I love you guys. Keep messaging me because it's fun to hear from you guys. Also, I'm NOT going to delete my other story, but it needs major editing and is still on hold :) Comment Vote Fan :) Sorry for spacing and spelling errors!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 600 28
Mia is a fan of One Direction but one certain curly haired isn't so much of a fan of her. She's in the same boat but they'll have to eventually get o...
4.2K 28 17
Jordyn has been in love with her best friend Harry Styles forever! She finally decides to reveal her feelings to him but how will he react? Will his...
251K 4.6K 51
Lily Jackson is a 16 year old girl and she gets bullied every day by a 18 year old boy named Harry Styles. He makes her life Horrible, when she was...
264K 6.6K 71
At sixteen years old Aurora Wilson spent a few hours in her mother's cafe, with a trapped Harry Styles, his fans almost busting down the door to get...