The Magic Of Our Love |Boboib...

By Puffy_The_Quoter

[Completed] Master Makarov from fairy tail decides to send [Full Name] To Pulau Rintis,a place where his dear... More

||Just a Short Note!||
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
||Skip this part :3||
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
|Flashback|
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
||The Magic of our Love||
|Author's Note|

Chapter 15

1.6K 86 37
By Puffy_The_Quoter

[Name]'s POV

My eyes widened in shock. . .

It's all gone.

I arrived here late.

It's all gone,My hometown,My second Family. . .

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈,𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅...

Within a blink of an eye,I Can't believe it...I only arrived here a day late i never expected that the book was this precise,The traffic didn't help this situation either...

"T-this can be happening"both of my knees fell to the ground as tears started escaping My [Eye color] Eyes.

It's like what the book said,It'll Suck every single thing up.Leaving magnolia into a deserted island. . .

". . .It's too late. . ."I uttered,at that moment My heart broke into piece.

"[N-name]-san!"A voice shouted,I looked up to see two familiar figures running towards me.It was Natsu and Wendy,Along with their two exceeds carla and happy...

"Y-you two. . .Survived?"

Wendy responded with a nod,While tackling me to the ground.A sweet girl that had long,Dark blue hair that reached down her waist,Alongside with brown eyes.

"[Name]-san!,T-the others! T-they were s-sucked into a portal from above!"

"Do you know what caused this,[Name]?"Natsu said,he has black eyes, spiky pink-colored hair with a slightly tan skin tone.

"To be honest I've been keeping this a secret from all of you. . .I'm sorry,Natsu-kun,Wendy-chan"

Third Person's POV

Natsu only smiled at the girl petting her head"Nah,Don't worry about it.Anyways have any idea on how we can enter the portal that sucked up everyone?"

"I'm not really sure but,I think this might help us,"[Name] started,The idea might be impossible to do but it's worth a try.

◦•●◉✿ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ✿◉●•◦

"It's no use [Name]-san,If we make it up there our magic will surely be drained"Wendy said loosing hope,Natsu Grinned not caring about how dangerous the plan is.

"We won't know until we try!"The pink haired male exclaimed his eyes Filled with passion it's almost like his eyes are on fire.

"Natsu-kun's right,We should give it a try..."Is what [Name] said before staring up at the dark sky,After discussing.The three of them got ready,Happy got on natsu's back,Spreading his wings,Along with carla Who got on wendy's back,Spreading her wings as well.

[A/n:For those of you who don't know,Carla is the white one while happy's the blue one]

"Alright then...On my count"[Name] closed her eyes while natsu at wendy nodded

"3..."

"2..."

"1...GO!"The [Hair color] shouted,Focusing her magic from below her feet.Carla and happy Flew up the sky with the speed of light.

"Star Leap!"A colorful aura surrounded her body,

After taking a deep breath,The girl released her magic,zooming up to the sky in full speed.

"Almost there!!"

"Just a bit more!"

"It's working!,I-i can't believe it!"

"Great job You guys!,We entered the portal!"

The five of them scanned their surroundings.

"I think we're at a forest you guys"Wend said, while Picking up carla.

"It looks kinda weird-

*Stomach Grumbles*

"I'm getting hungryyyy,Can we find something to eat first?"Happy said,Natsu nods agreeing on what the blue cat suggested,[Name] Facepalmed And agreed.

The four started walking away from their starting point,Leaving The [Hair color] haired girl with her thoughts.

'I hope The gang won't miss me too much,Especially Boboiboy...'The mention of the boy's name made the girl turn red,Shaking off the thoughts quickly sprinting to where her friends are heading.

"Wait for me you guys!"

╚»★«╝ Pulau Rintis ╚»★«╝

Third Person's POV

A certain dino capped boy deeply sighed,placing a hand on his cheek while staring at his cup.It's been a day since you left and he's been feeling down.

"Boboiboy Could you split into 7?I need your help,The kokotaim is getting crowded by the minute."Grandad exclaimed,The said boy stood up and splitted into 7,His expression didn't change at all His elements were still gloomy.

"Do you really miss [Name] that much?"A yellow power sphera named ochobot said while holding a tray of Grandad's special hot chocolate.Along with some other desserts

"Yeah. . .It's just that it feels a little dull without her"Wind replied,He could still see the silhouette of you and the elements chasing eachother in the background.

>𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔<

"Come back here you three troublemakers!,I told you guys to stop tickling me in Surprise!"A [Eye color] eyed girl exclaimed furiously,Glarring daggers at the three boys who were Wind,Fire and leaf.

Those three have done it again,Tickling the poor girl while she was peacefully reading a book minding her own business.

"Nuhhhh,If we do then you'll definitely kill us!"Wind shouted,The girl rolled her eyes"Then you shouldn't have done that!,Morons!"

While the three were running away from you,Wind accidentally pushed Lightning out of the way.

"Oh shiet-RUN FASTER YOU TWO!!!"

Meanwhile you stopped in your tracks when you saw Lightning"You ok???"

He nods in response,Scratching his head"Why are those three running anyways?"

"They tickled me in surprise,Again."

"hop on."

"H-huh?What?"She was cut off once Lightning Kneeled down,The girl blushed at him but nonetheless hopped on his back

Lightning surrounded the two of you within a split second,You two were able to catch on the three Troublemakers.

Fire looked behind,His eyes widened at the sight of lightning and you close behind them.

"Q-QUICK!,QUICK!-"Fire was cut off when water and his water ball was in front of them.

"NO TIME QUICK LEAF DRAG WATER WITH YOU!"Leaf nodded,Then summoned a vine and wrapped it around the water ball Good thing water was fast asleep.

Then lastly Light-He was reading a book until someone snatched his glasses

"W-wait what-LEAF GIVE ME BACK MY GLASSES THIS INSTANT!!!"Light Yelled then threw away his book to who knows where,Leaf only looked at him with this face.

Before he continued running away.On the other hand Light saw you and Lightning.

"May i join?"Light said,Fixing his gloves.Lightning Only Grinned,[Name] looked at them with an innocent yet Evil Smile.

"The.More.the.merrier."

After an hour or two of chasing the three troublemakers,All of you stopped once quake snapped.

You fell from Lightning's back,Closing your eyes getting ready for the impact but nothing happened.

"You alright,[Name]?"Opening your eyes only to see that quake caught you in his arms,Still holding onto the strings.

"O-oh yeah quake!,T-thanks for the save,And please don't be mad at me..."

Quake raised a brow

"I'm not mad at you [Name]"He said smiling at you.

"Quakeeee let me goooo!!!"-Light

"Hehehe..."-Wind

"That was,Fun~!"-Leaf

Your face quickly turned red.

>𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔<

Quake placed a hand on winds shoulder "Don't worry bro,I'm sure that she'll be back here in no time"He said with a reassuring smile.

"I hope so too..."

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

Another update before monday-Yay!,And for those who have watched The anime fairy tail,I know,I know this isn't what exactly happened in the anime,So please forgive me if you hate it ;w;.That's all And of course don't forget to leave a vote and a comment!,BYE~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 2K 33
Now at the age of eighteen, Elisha is given a job by Makarov himself. Master Bob has requested help in finding out more about a mysterious tower that...
59.2K 1.5K 30
After my mother died and my father neglected me I never thought I would have a proper family again. Then I met Natsu and joined Fairytail they were m...
501 19 10
Y/n is a teenage girl with no friends her family abandoned her when she was Little and she lives with her grandma her life in school was hell to her...
66.4K 1.5K 17
hey darlings! just as the title says its a boboiboy oneshot yay quick disclaimer: i do not own anything except for the plot ideas and my oc. the res...