A Second Chance ( A Shawn Men...

By Cowgoesmoooo

This story contains a sexual/smut scene, fluff, some self-harm, and strong language. Samantha was dating... More

Caught Him Cheating
My New Job
Thoughts
Feelings??
5SOS
Sick Day
Like A Date?
A/N plz read
Sunday
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Family Dinners
Da PARTY!!!!!
IS that All?
Would you want to go out with me?
OMG!!!!!!!
Fuck!
Together!
What do we do now?
Epilogue
The End

A party? Really?

339 5 0
By Cowgoesmoooo

this isnt edited

Samantha's P.O.V

I heard my annoying ass alarm telling me i need to get the fuck up. Mondays are wonderful. I got up looking in the mirror. Wow my hair is a big bird nest. Hoping in the shower I put the water on medium. I didn't want put it to hot due to my cuts. After washing my hair and body. I put some a small coat of mascara and a long sleeves with shorts. Then headed for work.

I got to work. Which was hard because of this dumb-ass who didn't know how t o fucking drive like wtf. You should be on the dam road if you keep cutting everyone off. Sometimes i get really bad road rage. 

I headed to Shawn's room to work. I hate working. I wish i didn't have to . But nOOOO the fucking government has to fuck things up and pay taxes. I don't really do much at work except for sit, then get food and drinks for celebrities that come here. I'm not gonna lie there has come some really cool people. 5 seconds of summer, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber. I watch the 5sos videos. I remember this one time where Ashton thought tadpoles where baby turtles. 

I walked into the studio where Shawn is supposed to be. But he wasn't. I looked around no was really here. I heard a sqeak of a door. I looked behind me  but no one was there. I turn to face the recording stuff (i have no idea what it is called but I know its not recording stuff)  But thhere was Shawn standing in front of me.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK Is WRoNg wITH YoU!!!" I screamed and hes just laughing 

"that was hilarious" he exclaimed.

"No it wasn't" I said frowning. He saw me then pouted. It was a cute pout. Wait what. 

"Happy Halloween??" He said questioning.

"Yea yea happy Halloween" i said with no emotion.

"Well then Who kicked you in your balls this morning?" he asked 

"You did douchebag. Since you scared the living hell outta me" I stated very seriously

"Ok ok your right. I am so sorry." He sweetly smiled. 

"Its fine" 

"Anyways I was invited to a Halloween party and it said to invite a friend. Want to go with me?"

" A party really? After you scared me Idk should I?"

"Yes please can you go? Its not like you don't do much anyways."

"You have a point" I said looking like I was thinking but I wasn't. I already made up my mind.

"Fine I'll go" i said.

SOrry I havent been able to update. School has been kicking my ass. Hope you enjoy ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 407 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make ❤️ enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...
48.4K 884 38
Asia Crawford a girl who wanted a fresh start , a total sweetheart who ended up getting her life taken away in the matter of seconds. She lands a job...
18.8K 449 42
'"I love you" His face dropped "I have told you before, and I will tell you again" I gulped "My whole life i have been afraid of rejection, the fear...
7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...