28 Days | Jungkook ✔

By drawfavs

You & Jungkook despise each other. It wasn't fair that someone with a cruel personality had everything-enviab... More

Friends to Enemies to Goodbye
Deal with the Devil
Screwed up
Victoria's Secret Scammer
Dank Memes in Hell
Gucci Model on the Runway
Bangtan Boys
Just One Day
Saviour Instead of a Villain
The Devil's Father
Oh My Lucifer
Pied Piper
8 Hours of Sleep? Not Realistic
Crying Beautifully
Lucky
Warm Hands
Save Me
We Got Time
The Masked Man
Coffee
Toy
Real Life
Heaven
Fake Dating
Young Love
The Game
Bora
Fake Happiness
T Shirt
Luminary
Honesty
Kim Jonghyun
Friends to Enemies to Friends Again
Goodbye
Awkward
Present
Dance
Alcohol
Family Reunion
Fault
The Coward's Choice
Break
Heart
History
Waitress [Special Chapter for 28k Reads]
Tutor
First Love
Crying Devil
Plan
Jewelry
Painting
Chao
Warehouse
Celebrity
News
Intentions
Simple
Power
Door
Cigar
Chamber
Value
Late
Number
One Week
Bag
Path
Satan
Fake Smile
Supernatural
Trapped
Strange
Baggy
Gates
Gaze
Member
Safe
Lullaby
Quiet
Same
Compliment
Shadows
Call
Proud
Revenge
Texts
Tamed
Beastly
Cards
Transaction
Regret
Anonymous
Identity
Flames
Lies
Fate
Sunrise
Golden
Dream
EPILOGUE
28 Days - Frequently Asked Questions

King

13.7K 881 738
By drawfavs

"Where do we go?" I ask, fearfully. In only a matter of seconds, the couple would be likely inside.

Jungkook looks around, obviously quite confused. He's usually so sure with his actions, but right now he's as lost as I was.

I guess it was my turn to save us.

I point to a door on the side of the room. "The balcony!"

We push the door open and stand on the edge of the small terrace, with our backs pressed against the fence.

We finally daringly peeked at the couple inside.

The man from the picture slams the door of the hotel shut and aggressively pushes the lady against the wall.

He ravishly kisses the woman's neck like he hasn't consumed anything in a long time.

I blush and turn away, foolishly picturing Jungkook doing that to me.

My eyes meet with Jungkook's and his face turns cherry red as he looks down.

The couple continues to do stuff that I really shouldn't speak about if you're below the age of 21. But they were so focused on what they were doing, I don't think they'd notice us if we moved around a bit. This was our chance.

"Jungkook... let's take a picture," I suggest.

His eyes widen with agreement and I take my phone out from my pocket..

He shakes his head. "No, we gotta use this." From his bag, he takes out an expensive camera that paparazzi use.

Jungkook begins to get closer to the doorway but then jumps back.

"What's wrong?" I'm confused with his abrupt reaction.

"I'm way too big and they're likely to notice me if I stand there for more than a few seconds..." He whispers.

His eyes suddenly glowed with a devious energy. "They won't notice you, though."

I'm taken back. "Little old me?"

He nods. "You're way smaller than me.. You should take it. It'd be less noticeable."

I gulp and take the camera from his hands. "Alright..."

I observe the device and noticed it was similar to the ones I've used in photography class. This'll be a piece of cake, right?

I slowly walk and crouch in front of the doorway.

The couple were on the bed and they were doing... uh, how do I explain this to the kids?... the devil's tango.

With sweat beading down my face, I zoom in on the two and pressed the button.

They immediately stopped what they were doing and turned towards me, with fear on their face.

I may have made no noise, but...

The camera was on flash.

Scared for my life, I immediately turn away and run towards Jungkook.

"They saw me!" I cry to him. He's clearly shocked, but knows exactly what to do, since he's been in this position many times.

In seconds, Jungkook takes the camera from my hands, goes the edge of the balcony, climbs the fence and jumps down onto the platform from the floor below us.

Sweet sassy molassy! This kid has the reflexes and physical ability of Spiderman.

Spiderman? More like...

Spiderkook, Spiderkook.

Does whatever a Spiderkook does.

I laugh at the joke I made in my head.

I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder.

Oh, shoot...

The gorgeous woman from the picture is in front of me, with tears in her eyes and shame on her delicate face.

She grasps her hands together and pleads. "Please don't spread that photo of me and him together. It will ruin my life."

She's begging me? I thought she would have been murdering me right now.

There's a thousand questions roaming through my mind, but one of them was on the top of my list.

"Hey, weren't you in that kdrama... what was it? Oh yeah, Weightlifting Fairy!"

She's surprised. "Yeah, I was an extra in the background. Didn't think anyone would have recognized me."

I smile. "I've watched that drama numerous times. A true classic. Of course I'd recognize you."

I frown, confused. "But wait. Aren't you an aspiring actress? Won't this scandal of you and the politician boost your career?

She bites her lip. "I don't care if this will boost my career. Lee Beomseok or his wife will kill me."

So that's the politicians name... 

"Then why did you sleep with him in the first place?" I knew it was wrong of me to ask but I had to know.

She responds, earnestly. "Because I met Beomseok at a party, having no idea who he was. He flowered me with praises and gifts. I thought he was different from the other guys, that he wanted something other than my face or body... That maybe he wanted an actual future with me. Silly me. I found his true identity but it was all too late. I couldn't get out of this relationship without hurting his pride and him threatening to ruin my career."

"He threatened to hurt your career? But he's a politician and you're an actress," I point out.

She sighs. "But a very rich politician with connections. He's friends with all these big time producers. I leave him and they'd blacklist me from the entertainment industry. That means I could never work in acting ever again."

I pout. "But that's not fair. I thought gigs from acting was based on talent."

She laughs, wholeheartedly. "If you actually think all entertainers are in top positions soley due to talent, then you certainly more foolish than me."

I think the whole world has established I'm an extremely foolish girl.

I look up to the beautiful actress, whose tears have ceased, but still appears on the edge of crying again.

Her tears... were because of my actions.

And I wanted to be this soulless creature who could be apart of this fearless, wealthy gang... but hurting someone like this hurt me so much, too.

Is this what Jungkook had to endure all this time?

"W-where's Beomseok?" I'm confused to where the man on the bed has gone and why he wasn't confronting me.

She snorts. "He fears your camera and he has probably run out of the hotel, trying to prove that he was nowhere even close to here."

I whistle. "Wow. What a coward."

She smiles, sincerely. "Most politicians are."

It's quiet for a few seconds and I ask something extremely intrusive again.

"What's your name?"

She didn't have to answer, but she does, anyway.

"Heeyoung. Sha Heeyoung," she whispers, like it was her last secret before death.

"Well, Heeyoung, my name is Y/n and I will do everything in my power to get the picture from uh," I think to Jungkook. "My...partner."

"But what if you don't convince him?"

I didn't know what to say besides, "I'll try my best."

She sighs. "I knew Beomseok had a lot of political enemies- I just didn't know I'd be so hurt in the process."

"The pawn is always the one to suffer first before the king," I respond.

Heeyoung finally bows and thanks me, we exchange numbers, then she leaves from the balcony.

I peer below to see if Jungkook is on the ground... but he's still on the balcony below mine. He hasn't moved?

He finally sees my face and relief courses through him. "Are you okay? Man, I shouldn't have left so suddenly. I should have carried you!"

I grin at his cute confession. "I'm fine. Just don't send the picture yet!"

"What?" The winds have picked up speed, and it's hard to hear each other from such a large distance.

"Don't send the- You know what? I'll meet you down!"

"What?!" He repeats.

I point to the ground below and he finally nods.

We meet on the first floor and I explain the messy situation.

Jungkook frowns. "I understand that this actress shouldn't get hurt in the process, but right after you gave me the camera, I already sent the picture to Hoseok."

I groan. "Come on, Hoseok must have a heart!"

Jungkook shrugs. "Maybe. Maybe not."

We immediately call him and explain the predicament.

Hoseok sighs. "But we have to send Mayor Jeon something."

"But this will destroy Heeyoung's life! She may not be rich like you guys, but she's human, too!" I exclaim into the phone.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, but mercy is weakness. This is what the mafia life is and if you can't handle it, then leave." He hangs up the phone.

We call Hoseok again but he doesn't pick up.

I text Heeyoung and apologize profusely. She hasn't seen or replied to my messages.

Jungkook takes his phone out and shows me the picture has been leaked onto the media.

We look closely, and it's the politician Lee Beomseok with a woman on top of him on the bed, but her face is cropped out.

I'm positive the picture I took had her face zoomed... but why wasn't it completely here?

We return to the suite where the scandal happened, but no one was there. We asked the manager if Sha Heeyoung was here, but she isn't checked in. 

Exhausted, we sit on one of the sofas in the lobby, and I call her again every few minutes.

"I'll never see her again and I won't know if she's alive or well," I say, a tear forming in the corner of my eye.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook tilts his head, playfully.

"Yes, I'm sure-" Before I'm able to complete what I'm saying, he points to the entrance of the lobby. There she is...  the actress, Sha Heeyoung.

She waves towards me and I run over to her. 

I bow. "I'm so sorry the picture leaked-"

She looks confused. "Why are you apologizing? You saved my life."

"Huh?"

Heeyoung explains. "Beomseok told me that his wife doesn't know it's me and thinks the picture is photoshopped. This will definitely take a hit on his career and not mine. But now he's scared that his wife will leave him which will hurt his political position, so he wants to end the relationship and not meet with me again."

I'm shocked with the revelation. "So... you're free?"

Heeyoung nods. "Free from the abusive relationship. Free to pursue my career...Free to live my life without fear... and it's all thanks to you."

I shrug, sheepishly. "Well, also Jungkook and this guy named Hoseok had a hand."

"He cropped the picture on purpose..." Jungkook grins. "I thought Hoseok didn't have a heart... but maybe he has a really big one."

She bows repetitively. "Well, give this Hoseok guy my gratitude."

After hugging us both and placing a kiss on my cheek, she finally exits the lobby, humming to herself.

"With all the terrible crimes the gang does, I'm surprised we finally did do a good thing," Jungkook finally says.

"Well there's tons of things we have to do.. One thing was bound to have made a positive impact," I point out.

He chuckles. "True."

"So do we have anything else to do, today, fellow Bangtan Boys member?" I poke at his chest, playfully.

He grins, seeming to enjoy the physical contact. "For now, we have a break, so we can do whatever we want."

"Oh, cool," I nod.

"So since we have some free time..." His eyes shined mischievously with a dark energy.

"Do you want to sleep with me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 3.3K 17
Jungkook's struggle in fighting off the voices is getting harder. People around him are worrying more and more everyday. His failed suicide attempt i...
82.7K 3.8K 14
Jungkook was a nobody, an outcast, nothing. Well he was, until he moved to a new school, one of the six school popular boys take a special interest i...
2.7M 15.1K 5
Jimin was the ideal pure teen; innocent, study like his life depends on it, no social life, raised by overly religious parents. Oblivious of the worl...
99.7K 3.9K 24
yoongi hears a voice in his head constantly telling him everything wrong with him. he pictures the voice like a snake, injecting him with venom and s...