"Wrong person, wrong reasons"...

Af shelbyshelbyy

Jaylen is 17 years old, and pretty conceeded. He is rich, fine, and just about every girl is in his face. The... Mere

Chapter 1
The drama begins
Important Authors Note!!!
Skip this.
Live or die
More problems
Authors note
Let me know
No excuses.
Skeptical
Authors note!!
Next one
IMPORTANT Author's note!!
Moved on
Author's note
Over?
Mystery
Author's Note
Snitch
Take Off
New beginning
AUTHORS NOTE!**MUST READ**
Company
Questions
Wrong decision
*IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE(MUST READ)
Ruined
No Sorrow
No more
Meet up
**MUST READ**
Caught
COMING SOON.
BOOK PUBLISHED
READ NEW BOOK!!!!!!!!!
VOTERS
SUPPORT
ATTENTION
FOLLOW ME!
....

New responsibility

3.7K 136 2
Af shelbyshelbyy

                           *Jaylen's P.O.V*

Payton in the guest room sleep in the bed. I know how I be talkin bout her make it sound like I hate her guts but I dont appreciate niggas puttin they hands on females.  I just know that nigga Jay did it. He used to hit his Ex girlfriend Mariah. She eventually left , got married to another nigga, and had a kid. Last time I checked he was still tryna find her. We was real cool and we talk on the phone from time to time...Jay just don't know that. I wonder what Naomi gon say when she wake up and I tell her. I hope she be mature about it and leave it alone. She dont live here she just stayin the night, I do what I want with my house and let who I want in it.

I went in the room and Payton was awake. Its only 1:17 A.M and we ended up conversating. She apologized 187 times and thanked me for saving her life twice. She better be lucky I changed . its now 3:10 A.M and I turned around to see Naomi

"....come here Jaylen" she said in a stern voice
I came and shut the door.
"What is she doing here. " she said yelling
"FIRST of all lower your damn tone in my house. Jay? Yea well that nigga beat her a** and left her on the side of the road to die." I said getting angrier
"...Ohhhh..im sorry I uhh didn't know all-"I cut her off
"EXACTLY! ! If you didnt know, then shut the fu*k up!!" I said
She shut up and walked into the room. Gotta put her in check. Its weird. Why am I getting so mad over this? Do I still have feelings for her? Nahh...well..NO I cant. I keep telling myself "im just being a good person , nothing more , nothing less" but is it more? I dont know man. I loved her and she did me wrong the first chance she had.

                               *A few days later*
Payton couldn't stand the pain so she went to the hospital. She got out yesterday and went back home. Naomi not tripping no more.  Its good that I only had to check ma once and she followed directions. She been acting funny. Mood swings, bein emotional,  and throwing up pretty much describe her these past 3 weeks.  I dont know what it is. She gaining weight to and she always be at the doctors. I like the weight on her though. I aint the typa nigga that leave they girl for petty junk.....but every time I want to go with her she make sure I dont. Whatever,  junk boring anyways.

                         *Naomi's P.O.V*

Im pregnant.  I know for a fact...unless the doctor lying. Im 6 weeks.  First I was happy because financially were okay but then i thought about Jaylen. Would he want it? Would he think it's not his? Should I tell him? Nahh maybe not. But he's the father I have to...right? Yeahh. I'll just tell him as soon as I walk in....

I walked in, took a shower, and still haven't said nunn. Im in the bed now. I felt him get in.

We talked for about 30 minutes, and I felt a urge to say it .

"Yeahh maybe we can go next-"I cut him off

"Jaylen the reason im at the hospital so much is cuz im 6 weeks pregnant and I didnt tell u when I found out a week ago because I didnt know what you'd say" I said really fast.

He looked confused.  I guess he put together what I just said and he just stared..and stared..and closed his eyes. What does that mean?!??!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
153K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
21.8K 881 41
4 months after August proposed,him and Ciara focus on the wedding and their careers. When his past catches up to him will it cause their life to go d...
51.2K 1.6K 39
you already know that they are back come read what's been going on between everyone and how there life's going you have to read the first book to und...