New beginning

**Naomi's P.O.V**

My mouth dropped. I was in shock but i kept my composure. Dang i gotta pee! I just HAD to be pregnant. Its not that Peeing  is A big problem but its just that if i wanna get to the restroom i gotta walk past Jaylen. Uhh ohhh. Ima try to hold it for as long as i can but its hard. I want water but thats gonna make it worse. I drunk the water anyways. I was so thirsty. Instantly i had to pee worse. I stood up nervously making my way to she restroom ignoring Jaylens eyes staring at me. Why not just get it over with i mean sooner or later ima have to pee. Unless i pee in A cup or on the floor. I laughed at my thoughts but snapped out of it when i heard A loud whisper.

"NAOMI W.T.F YOU.DOIN." Jaylen said as he pulled my arm down.

"Leave me TF alone" i said calmy.

He let my arm go and i mugged him walking away. After i got done i went back to my seat only to pick my phone up and notice A message and all caps..from Jaylen
Jaylen: YOU KNOW U PREGNANT AND U TRYNAA JUST UP AND LEAVE RIGHT? OHH IIGHTT U CAN DO THAT BUT MY SEED AINT MOVIN NO WHERE. U? BYEE IONN G.A.F WHERE U GO. BUT THE LAST THING THATS BEIN TAKEN AWAY FROM ME IS MY KID.

He had A point but...okay he right. I text him back.

Okay Jaylen u have A point. Im not trying to take the baby away from you its just that im in A very messed up situation and i have to leave. Its A long story and i just gotta leave Cali. I know you now takin your classes online  to help me more and bought me and the baby things so I would never take the baby away from you.

Jayeln: Tell me the story I got plenty of time IDC how long it is. And yehh you wrong ASF. U just leftt without notifyin me about it. OK u in a "big situation" and all but u coulda atleast told me about ya lil plan ,ma.

We talked and talked and decided to discuss this when we get off the plane. 

                        **Layla's P.O.V**

Im Layla , Naomi's friend. Im 20,  5'4 and i got grayish blueishh eyes. Im Puerto Rican, Cuban, and Black.My accent strong. I have the perfect skin and the prettiest smile. Even though i dont look like I have any kind of black in me, I do. im proud to be to. Okayy okayy im conceeded or watever but if u have all these H.es hatinn and niggas beggin for A date, wouldnt you be to? My point exactlyy. I also have degree's, Money, and A family..or in other words i got my shxt together. My Mamii and Papii spoil me but i want my own things. At the moment im dancing and this dude. He obviously got the money but as rich as i Am, im no gold digger neither am i A hoe. im still A virgin.

"Wassupp ma" he said. Ohhh myy goshh he so cutee and his eyess!

"Hiiii Papii" i said

"Sooo u comin with me tonight or...."he said. Now..i dont even want to talk to him no more. All he wants iss the  cookiee and thats not happenin. I started to walk away.

"Ayee, ayee, ayeee, hollup ma. My bad bout how i approached you just..gimme ya number atleast."he said grabbing my hand.

We talked A little bit moree and i handed him my phone and we swapped numbers. Hmmmm KJ is his name. I looked up and he was gone.